• Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

-|||->OPEN<-|||-

?|||-Profiles-||||||-OOC-|||
User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

With:none
Thoughts:What kind of Masters are around.

Laphiette stood on the roof of the massive building. From here she could see and sense magic sources for a long way out. She was wondering what kind of masters were here this time. Not only that but what kind would choose her. She wasn't sure. She had been waiting for a few days now and looking around. There were a few potential magus that would serve as good master but the ability for a contract didn't seem possible yet. Today it felt different. Contracts were possible. Masters would recognize the Holy Grail war was starting. Here she was wondering why she was here before the war rather than just be summoned by it. Maybe it had to do with certain facts about who she was. That wouldn't mean much right now though. She searched from this tower for now. It was somewhat centrally located although she also wondered if she should head to the temple. Rumor had it that it suddenly collapsed. She felt different when she was there. She knew it was likely devastated from a previous war. Didn't the holy grail wars usually not occur in the same place several times?

User Image

Regardless of all her mental meanderings she was content to not worry to much about simple things. She went back down the massive building now. It seemed there was no one potential around just yet. She wore a school girl uniform for the local high school. She wasn't technically enrolled but she had picked it up since she appeared of high school age. She was familiar somewhat with both the Japanese language and with their culture so she fit in rather well. Only odd thing was she was definitely European. She walked through the streets now mostly ignoring the general traffic and searching for energy signatures. This was bound to be the start of something interesting.

User Image
My heart is cold.
My life is frozen in the past.
My purpose, to become Ice.

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=SilvarathalasaAerana=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄

User Image
                  This war...if you wish to win it...
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  Strong powers, push my back ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Tsuyoi chikara senaka osarete
                  The scenes whirling around▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Gururu mawaru keshiki ga
                  I don't know what's happening▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Nani ga dou toka wakaranai no yo
                  I wonder why....▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Doushite ka na

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxxSilvarathalasa Aerana....A rather social and happy-go lucky girl. It was rare that you would see her in a fight. A normal college student at most. However, no one could pry her past out of her nor have she ever mentioned anything deep or insightful into it. It was a great mystery but in her college, the mystery isn't as spoken of. Not much people would actually want to mess with someone else's past. She was a student of the Ateneo University and she was happy there.

However, she was a part time student of the Magus university and THAT is where all the problems go on. People had bugged her repeatedly to tell her what had happened to her family in the years of their isolation...as some call it. She gave flimsy excuses, ones that most people would not believe. But she always managed to find a way to slip out of the topic.

Silver sat on her bed, leaning against a wall. She was alone in this condominium...It was pretty spacey. Enough rooms to hide her magical apparatuses in when her normal friends came over and enough space to place her books. The particular one she was holding right now was a history book...a compilation of all the holy grail wars to be exact. A high pitched tone came from the kitchen, carrying the precious book, she started to prepare her dinner.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
                  ...follow me.
                  It's the first time since I was born ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Umarete hajimete na no yo
                  This territory ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kono ryouiki
                  Don't get scared and look forward ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kowagarazu mae wo muite
                  Come now ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Saa
                  Let's step forward. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Fumidasou

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Master of Berserker

§Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern§

"The fools will never know what hit them."

Aleks took a step back as he examined his handiwork lying upon the wooden floor. It was a massie summoning circle consisting of four concentric rings centered upon a triangle. Within the rings were countless sigils painstakingly crafted to channel every last bit of prana in the environment into the triangle. It was a masterpiece of Thaumaturgy, something Rin Tohsaka could appreciate. It made the young man give a confident smile, albeit, a half smile, due to all the scar tissue on the left side of his face. Grabbing his cane from where it leaned against a fine mahogany desk, the Einzbern proceeded to pace around the circle, carefully examining it for any signs of mistakes. Any kind of summoning was exceedingly dangerous, especially when utilizing such a large amount of prana. All it would take is a symbol off by half a centimere or a circle slightly obtuse and the prana could run wild, causing any number of horrific happenings upon the magus. If such a thing happened, Aleksandr could only hope for death, although the thought of being in excruciating pain didn't hold any real fear for him. 'I've experienced enough of that already.' He thought as he touched his burned face. Checking the time with an antique pocketwatch, the only gift from his father that Aleks appreciated, it was now five minutes from seven o' clock, when the moon would be in perfect position for the summoning.
Keeping his excitement under control, the son of Einzbern stepped into the mdist of the summoning circle, carefully drawing forth a velvet drawstring bag in one of his jacket pockets. Opening the bag and reaching inside, Aleks drew forth the catalyst for the ritual. It was a small, slightly tarnished golden locket that had been discovered during an archeological dig in the Ecsed family crypt in Hungary.
Placing the locket in the center, Aleks now stepped out of the circle, being careful not to disturb any of the sigils or the circles that he spent hours painstakingly drawing. Taking a calming breath, the young Einzbern now drew forth a small silver dagger, slicing his palm open, but squeezing his fist tightly shut.

" Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg." Aleks now opened his fist somewhat, and a few drops of blood dribbled into the circle. There was a subtle thrum of power as the prana in the room moved towards the center of the circle." The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate. Shut, fill, shut, fill, shut, fill, shut, fill, shut, fill. Repeat every five times. Simply, shatter once filled" The thrum had now changed into an audible hum and a slight breeze swept through the small study. There was not a bit of prana left in the room now. "I announce. Your self is under me, my fate and doom is in your sword. Yet thou In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer. Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead. Yet, thou serves with thine eyes clouded in chaos. Thou, bound in the cage of madness. I am he who command those chains." The circle now glowed with crimson as he poured more of his blood onto the floor. A ghostly, scarlet copy of the circle then rose into the air to hover above his head. Aleks then smiled as the transparent image condensed into a small pillar of blinding light, shaping into a kind of humanoid form.

"Isn't that right, Countess?"

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

xxB E R S E R K E Rxx
xx
elizabethxx

xxElizabeth Bathoryxx
xx"I hear you, m y l o v e l i e s"xx

xxxxxC o u n t e s sxO f xB l o o dxxxxx
Berserker

xAzure eyes flickered open, slowly. Soft lashes fluttered against pale cheeks, and then rose, allowing the woman they belonged to sight. Wavy golden locks curled around her body, and slim hands rose to stroke over the flowing tresses.
"Hmmm? Who are you?" a high, accented voice floated through full red lips, and the woman who had been summoned shifted slightly. The bright blue eyes found the boy with short gold hair, and a face she found pleasingly marred.
A long, full dress adorned her curvaceous body, and it rustled as she stepped towards him.
"You called me here, did you not? Oh, I had hoped you would not be a man. Disgusting."a small little pout pulled on her lips, but she sighed and brushed her hair back over her shoulder.
A thousand thoughts were rushing through her head, and she turned away from him to look around the room. Taking in all the details, she noticed the blood. Her eyes locked on it, and a small smile played over her lips before she looked away, slowly. The fact that it had been a man did indeed constitute an annoyance, but she found herself calmed by the scars on his face. A type of arrogance accompanied a pity when her gaze found the puckered imperfections on his person, and she was calmed. No, it wasn't a female, but it was an imperfect male. Although she would do as he said, she knew she could find a way to make him listen to her. After all, men were equivalent to dogs.
"Are you planning on answering me? It is rude to keep a lady waiting." her haughty speech was irritated, but her pretty face showed no sign of anger.

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Master of Berserker

§Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern§

"The fools will never know what hit them."

Aleks took a moment to examine the woman before him. As any fool with eyes could see, she was an ideal form of beauty. Her hair was the color that gold merely imitated, and sapphires would weep at the brilliance of her eyes. Lips the color of blood stood amidst a face as white as marble. For a moment the young man was taken aback. He'd seen many pictures of the woman that he'd hoped to summon, but they did her no justice. And then she spoke to him. Her voice was to one's ears what honey was like to one's tongue. His mind vaguely registered that she was asking who he was.
Snapping out of his stupor, the young man quickly regained his composure, his face now composed.
"Yes, I did call you here. I apologize for my sex, I'm afraid that I was simply an unfortunate victim of birth. For a Servant this powerful, Aleks was more than willing to suffer a little humiliation. It simply made the goal ahead that much more desirable anyways."Please forgive me Milady." The young Einzbern said as he bowed deeply at the waist, unfortunately having to shift his cane, which ruined his otherwise perfect bow. "I simply did not expect to be graced with the beauty of such a famous lady." Before summoning her, Aleks had made certain to familiarize himself with some of the courtly manners that were used during the time, hoping that he would make a good impression on the Countess. After all, the Masters may command the Servants, but such a thing was uncertain at best with the Berserker class.
"Please forgive my abominable manners. I am Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern, son of Sakura Von Einzbern." There was no need to mention his father, especially with a woman that seemed disgusted with males. Not that Aleksandr could really disagree with her statement.

"Isn't that right, Countess?"

User Image
Claire Barterstone
Master of LANCER

Possessions: Pistol, 10 Destructive Vials, Dracula novel

The drive had been somewhat long, but the vehicle stopped just outside a somewhat large apartment complex. Exiting the vehicle was the woman, Claire Barterstone, who recently arrived in the city after realizing she could enter something known as a Grail War, with the victory Spoils being any one wish. Glancing at the complex, Claire sighed. 'So, this is where I will reside for the time being. Nothing in comparison to the Mansion I bought, but never the less.' she thought to herself. Reaching into the car, she pulled out the book she'd been using to prepare for the Grail War, the very object she'd use to call her Servant: The Old Book "Dracula". Her intent was not to call Dracula himself, but rather the man who inspired such a tale.

Entering the building, she procured her Key from the Front Desk and headed off towards her room. She spotted a few people on her way, none of which seemed of interest. Finding, and entering her apartment, she began taking a look around to see if they brought in all her essentials yet. It seemed they had, and the place seemed to be well furnished. Checking around, she began quickly going over places of note, where she could do research, small Magecraft, and making sure everything was in order. After verifying where everything was, she decided it was time to leave, and conduct her Summoning. Grabbing the old Book, she exited the room, planning to prepare to head back to the mansion for the process to take place.

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

xxB E R S E R K E Rxx
xx
elizabethxx

xxElizabeth Bathoryxx
xx"I hear you, m y l o v e l i e s"xx

xxxxxC o u n t e s sxO f xB l o o dxxxxx
Berserker

xA smile flickered over Elizabeth's lips, and she flicked her hair over her shoulder before returning his bow with a practiced curtsy.
"Well, Aleksandr. You certainly know how to speak to a woman. Alas, you are correct. The gender you were bestowed with is not something you can change, sadly." The woman stepped forward, the only noise coming from the folds of her full dress.
When she was standing directly in front of him, she ran the tips of her long, elegant fingers across the marred side of his face, a small, pleased smile brightening her face as she touched the scars.
"Famous, am I? Last I recall, infamous would be a much more accurate description. From this, I suspect you know who I am?" The tip of a nail lightly scratched his cheek, and she pulled her hand away, her smile flickering."My apologies. Such an intimate manner of touching one I hardly know, even if our new relationship is... Close." Berserker laughed lightly, and stepped back, bowing her head slightly, although she didn't sound apologetic at all. "Tell me, why did you choose to bring me forth?"

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=SilvarathalasaAerana=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄

User Image
                  This war...if you wish to win it...
                  Strong powers, push my back ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Tsuyoi chikara senaka osarete
                  The scenes whirling around▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Gururu mawaru keshiki ga
                  I don't know what's happening▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Nani ga dou toka wakaranai no yo
                  I wonder why....▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Doushite ka na

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx The black haired mage coughed as she opened the windows of her apartment. Ok, never cook while watching an anime EVER AGAIN. The soup which she had been preparing to eat after being out nearly then entire day, being busy and neglecting to fill her stomach. Then again, she couldn't exactly leave that really good episode. Silver sighed for the nth time and walked over to the phone, ordering one box of pizza...all to herself. That was sad...but then the service charge for delivery was expensive so she might as well.

While waiting, she moved her fan to the kitchen, trying to blow the horrible smell away and sprayed even some of her cologne. Then the buzzer rang. Silver ran down the stairs and stopped right at the front gate, while waiting for the change, she happened to look around and notice a woman. New here? Maybe. Being quite friendly, the girl waved over, hoping that the woman would notice.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
                  ...follow me.
                  It's the first time since I was born ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Umarete hajimete na no yo
                  This territory ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kono ryouiki
                  Don't get scared and look forward ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kowagarazu mae wo muite
                  Come now ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Saa
                  Let's step forward. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Fumidasou

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas