Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leon_Redir

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette watched the boy as the last time he played on bars like that it wasn't such a pleasant turn out. They were heading into the city now but it was still likely busy from everyone rushing to school and work."Well young master it won't be that simple. Other servants can sense me just as easy and masters can sense you. Even if you act like you don't know whats going on their servants can tell me out so the whole thing wont work to well."

User Image

Laphiette smiled for a brief second though. "It's okay though master. I'm strong we won't have to worry about hiding. Hiding is for Servants like assassin who can't stand up honorably and fight." She started to wonder if this boy had accidentally got involved in this war. Although she knew by his name his family was one of the three founders of it so it wasn't likely. She honestly now wanted this boy to live regardless of how the war went. He had lived a rough life but that wouldn't stop him from improving things on his own. His life wasn't as bad as hers he had a power and freedom to improve the lives of those around him as well as his own. She sincerely hoped he would do this. Despite the fact she is cold and essentially a dark person she still hopes and aspires for good things.

User Image
My heart is cold.
My life is frozen in the past.
My purpose, to become Ice.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

“A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Leon Matou ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leon held onto the side of his head as his other hand rested on his hip as she spoke of it not being that simple because they would be able to sense him and she herself would have to come into play. He then looked off to the side as she continued on about her being strong enough that she didn't need to hide and that it was for fighters that did not have the power she had. He was starting to feel a bit better about her as he moved his hands to his sides as he smiled brightly "Then well play it by ear when the time comes but for now, let's go out! I wanna go on an adventure! Maybe we can go to a school!"

He turned around and started quickly down the stairs but came to a stop as he turned around and looked back at her "I'm going to call you Lilly." He of course spoke of what he was to call her in public. Laphiette was her actual name and to give that away would simply mean other masters could learn about her....and Lilly was a lot shorter and quick out the mouth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I am the Master of Laphiette the Archer ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
The Matou Estate; Thaumaturgical Crest; Command Seal, I am Leon Matou

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

勇気 Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi 名誉

"The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them."

Time passed, and it was early morning. At least, Musashi thought that it was, judging by the slight dampness of dew outside. 'Well, survived to see the next dawn, off to a pretty good start! The ronin thought cheerfully as he floated back down to where Sophie was, taking corporeal form. A small gust of wind signalled his return to the material world. "Ah, up already?" Saber said cheerfully as he put his hands on his hips. However he then frowned as he saw Sophie's expression. A look of....fear? Flashed across his face, but then was gone, replaced by the frown. "Nightmare?" The bushi asked as if broaching a sensitive subject.

If he could see her past, it was likely that she could see his, and judging by the expression on her face, he really doubted that it was one of the happier times. There was no telling what part she might have seen, or what conclusion that she might draw from seeing them. The Servant could feel a little flutter of fear in his heart. Trust, as strong a bond as it could be, was also as fragile as glass. The ronin was worried that she might have seen a part of his past that may make her doubt him, or worse, be afraid of him.

"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."

User ImageUser Image
Vlad Dracul, The Impaler Prince
Servant under LANCER-CLASS

Having finished their work, Claire had driven the two back to the apartments, where she had gone straight to sleep. But her Servant Lancer, had gone to the roofs, to take an overview of the city. 'Ah, the quiet magnificence. Amazing that such a work could be done in the many years I've been gone. Such advancements in the ways of the World. Oh to have had such things in my time...' he thought to himself. A cool breeze blew by him, his crimson cape fluttering. A grin set on his face, as he gazed out at the city that would be the battleground for him and whatever Servants came along. He was quite confident in his abilities, yet it wasn't wise to question what your opponents may have up their sleeves. In any event, Lancer would win, regardless of what methods he'd need to employ for victory.

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber
                                              __________________________________________________

Sophie was still collecting her thoughts when she felt the faint draft that signaled her Servant's appearance. She looked at him blindly, noticing the subtle differences in his face now from his face in her dream. Somehow the face then seemed older, and yet the face now had more weathering to it. At his question, she looked away but nodded. The magus wasn't sure if she should tell him what she had seen. She didn't know how she had experienced such a dream, but was sure it was magical in nature. It was too detailed and fresh for it to be a simple dream created by her subconscious. Then the French girl also felt awkward about having witnessed such a moment in his life and wasn't sure how he would react to the knowledge that she had seen it. A feeling of...sympathy for the young ronin twinged in the pink haired girl's heart.

Peering up at the small windows near the ceiling, she noted the filter of soft light and figured the sun had risen not too long ago. Inhaling slowly, Sophie tried to find her voice and smile as she said, "I'm alright, don't worry so much. We should focus on what we need to do today. I have school later today, but we might need to take care of a few things before hand. Food, supplies, and probably some up to date clothes for you so you won't have to spend all day in spirit form." Sophie gathered up her backpack and stood, attempting to smooth out the wrinkles she had accumulated on her skirt from sleeping in it.

User Image

"I've got a Rune for that!"

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Who am I with: Servant Saber Musashi Miyamoto
                                              Where am I: Abandoned warehouse, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Awkward and uncertain.

User Image

User Image

===== Sun Wukong =====
Lancer

I===========================================================I

Servant Ally to Silvara

"Well then, Silv, guess I should say that it's a pleasure as well," Lancer responded as he turned about, leaning back against the glass. Having heard the girl's request, a slight chuckle escaped the the young man's lips. "You're the sort who reads the ending of the book first, aren't you? No sense for a good surprise..." It was always so much fun getting the Masters who didn't even bother asking the question, so when a fight actually did crop up he could amaze both parties. Bah, at the very least he could still have a bit of fun with this. Pushing himself up into a standing position, the man would reach up and with a swift pluck (a slight wince accompanying it) grabbed a single strand of his hair.

"Right then, guess I should start here, huh?" His grip on the strand loosened, the thin piece of hair slowly drifting to the floor. As soon as it hit the ground, however, there'd be a slight flash...a cloud of smoke rising from the carpet, turning into a pillar that was as tall as Lancer. It would clear seconds later, and behind the shroud would stand...well, another Wukong. The fake Wukong's appearance was nearly identical, right down to how he was standing. With a slight grin, the real Lancer would allow his hand to come to a rest upon his clone's shoulder.

"So yeah, I can do this. Not nearly as strong as me, but no big surprise, right?" He pulled his hand away, and with a snap of the fingers the clone would be gone. Crossing his arms, the man would continue. "It's pretty much shapeshifting, I guess you could say. I can turn the strand into pretty much anything. A vase, a couch, what have you. I can even turn my whole self into something else, even another person..."

Another flash, another puff of smoke, and as it cleared the master would find a familiar face standing right before her.

"...like so," It was like she was looking into a mirror, a near-exact replica of herself standing before her. Aside from the golden-eyes, there was absolutely nothing different in terms of physical appearance. Even the voice was similar. Leaning back against the window sill, Fake-Silvara would continue, "Course, I can't actually use any of your abilities and the like, but no big deal,"

With yet another snap of the fingers, Wukong reverted back to his true form. "...anyhow, that one of my Noble Phantasms. Got a few others, of course, but I think it's best if I show you those outside." From the corner of his eye, he looked back out over the city. It was still dawn, the sun just beginning to rise. Hm...

"Y'know, if we hurry, I could show you one of them right now. We'd need to go on the building's roof, though,"

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

勇気 Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi名誉

"Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world."

Musashi then raised an eyebrow at his Master's nod. 'So she did see some of it. Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose.' The ronin gave a scoff at her telling him not to worry so much. "Says the girl that forgot to buy food, and likely the other essentials before she moved to a foreign country to summon a man that she doesn't know. I think I'll keep worrying." Musashi gave a smug little smile.

Then he realized there was a small part of her statement that was a little odd.
"You go to school? Just exactly how old are you?" At some point, Saber knew that he would need to explain exactly what kind of person he'd been during life. But it could wait for now.

"Do not regret what you have done."

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie's eyebrow twitched at the stab to her carelessness and she glared at the Servant without much real anger, simply playful annoyance. Then matching his smirk she said arrogantly with her arms crossed, "A Lady does not do such menial tasks herself, but summons her Servant to do them for her. And he should be happy to serve his mistress, now shouldn't he?" She stuck up her nose, feeling much happier and in her element with their banter.

At Musashi's other question though, she pouted a little and replied, "Hey, how old do you think I am anyways? I'm nineteen years old! I'm going to a University here in Fuyuki, that's how I was able to come to Japan, on a Student Visa. It's just basic humanities courses though, I only really enrolled so that I could enter the country as a student rather than a visitor to lower some suspicion of me being a Master. The rest of the magus community don't really consider the Farron family to be so much of a threat that they'd have a magus of their rank be selected as a Master, but better safe than sorry." She shrugged, walking to the door of the ware house before turning back to the ronin. "Oh, um...Here's your haori. Thank you for lending it to me." The French magus smiled softly as she handed the garment back to Saber before asking, "Can you still communicate with me while you're in spirit form? I don't want to attract any more suspicion when I-er we, head home to change...or maybe we should go shopping first..." She mused.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Where am I: Abandoned warehouse, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Content, thoughtful.

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

xxB E R S E R K E Rxx
xx
elizabethxx

xxElizabeth Bathoryxx
xx"I hear you, m y l o v e l i e s"xx

xxxxxC o u n t e s sxO f xB l o o dxxxxx
Berserker

xThose icy sapphire eyes locked onto him as he said "Or are other Servants not to your liking?"
"Servants fight back much, much harder." her lips curved into a huge smile that was sadistic and cruel."You see, they don't let themselves even taste the enjoyment they could get out of it. As I'm sure you have surmised, I am quite good at what I do." the glazing was back, and she got a little dreamy-looking. After a moment, she shook her head and her mind cleared, focusing back on the task at hand.
"I believe that you can take care of them, I would just prefer to." after that she fell silent, and followed him to the gates.
"Easy, you say? Are you skilled in taking down alarms such as these?" She asked, interested in her Masters' abilities in magic. Her eyes roved over the walls before she turned her elegant face to him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

Musashi gave a playful smile at his Master's faux irritation. "Oh? A Servant, I see! Well, why didn't you say so in the first place!" Musashi said as if undergoing a sudden revelation. "I'll go find you one of those things, a Servant you called it? I'm assuming that it looks something like a doormat, so that you can walk all over it?" Saber said with a meaningful look. He didn't mind the playful banter, but he was serious about the matter. A Servant he may be, but Musashi did have a mind, and opinions of his own.

At goshujin-sama's pout, he simply gave a shrug.
"To be honest, I thought that you were younger. You give off the youthful exuberance that most teenagers seem to. That and your ability to plan ahead seemed to match." The Servant gave a playful grin to let her know that he was joking. "But a university, huh?" The bushi said as he appeared thoughtful for a moment. He gave a slow nod at her cover, then added, "Although you should continue going to school. It's not like the Grail War will last forever."

Musashi took back his haori by the hem, then swishing it over one arm and sliding the other through with relative ease, as if he'd practiced it often.
"You're welcome. What kind of Servant would I be if I let my Master catch pneumonia during his first time in the Grail War? How could I call myself a bushi, no, I couldn't even call myself a man." He replied. Then the Servant paused for a moment, muttering something under his breath as he gave a small inhale of breath.

Off-handedly, the Servant answered her,
"Of course. Telepathy, basically you just have to think it and I'll "hear" it. Actually, I think we can do it when I'm corporeal, it's just that it costs me more prana to do so." The ronin then looked down at his rather....feudal outfit, and gave a nod. "As much as I love these, I'd really rather not draw attention during the day time." Saber then remembered his earlier question as he followed his Master out the door. "Oh, by the way, do you wear any perfume Sophie?"

User ImageUser Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Rie Desu

User Image
Master of Berserker

§Aleksandr Gregori Von Einzbern§

"The fools will never know what hit them."

Aleksandr could feel the hair rising on the back of his neck as his Servant's gaze fell upon him. He mused that it was almost akin to staring a hungry lioness in the face. The young man had no real idea what to say about Elizabeth's statement regarding the "enjoyment". He didn't really want to think about what she could be referring to at this point. Especially when that look of far-off ecstacy appeared on her beautiful features. The young Einzbern could only reply "There's no doubt in my mind that you're one of the best at what you do." The young Master said as he limped across the small front yard, then strayed off the path, drawing out a small plastic object the size of a film canister. Regarding the yard carefully, the Einzbern looked thoughtfully, then tossed it into a bush near a tree.

"If I could handle Servants on my own, I would have gladly gone and done so, but considering my..." The young man gave a grimace of annoyance. "..disfigurements, it makes doing so rather difficult." Aleksandr frowned at the Countess's question. "I could dismantle the alarm, but it would take time to do so, which at this point we don't have much of. That, and why destroy such a well-made spell?" Of course, the thing that he didn't mention was that while he might not set off the alarm spell the owner of the house had set upon it, Elizabeth's presence certainly would.

The magus then reached one gloved hand to the door handle, a shielding spell on his lips, and found it unshielded. And unlocked. The young Einzbern frowned. He had seen no vehicle out front, so he had suspected that they weren't home. But why leave it unlocked if they were out?
'They could have been eliminated, or perhaps it's a trap.' He mused as he opened the door, stepping to the side in the unlikely case of some primitive booby trap. Seeing no arrows come flying out, or any boulders rolling at him. The Master then indicated with his hand, "After you, m'lady."

"Isn't that right, Countess?"

User Image

Codebreaking Flatterer

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=SilvarathalasaAerana=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
►▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◄

User Image
                  This war...if you wish to win it...
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  Strong powers, push my back ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Tsuyoi chikara senaka osarete
                  The scenes whirling around▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Gururu mawaru keshiki ga
                  I don't know what's happening▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Nani ga dou toka wakaranai no yo
                  I wonder why....▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Doushite ka na

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

xxxx Silver didn't mind the nickname. She has a lot already. Another one won't probably hurt. besides, it dispels the air of awkward formality which the mage didn't like very much. "Oh, i believe a spoiler here and there won't hurt now, would it?" She chuckled. "You don't need to reveal everything, one or two will be fine for me. I don't want to steal your thunder now, do I?" Green eyes would blink as he plucked his hair. Won't he go bald if he does that too much...?

Her eyebrows would raise at the transformations that occurred before her. Sure it won't fool anyone for long but it was a good distraction. Given that there would be an idiot int his war, he-she may actually fall for it. "Impressive. It's convincing, actually. And I don't think a copy can ever match the original." She'd continue to watch and wait for the next transformation and was really surprised this time but only allowed a little to show on her face.

"Well, that's good. I don't think i wan anyone copying my abilities." she gave another small chuckle. Silver would tilt her head to the side a bit and gave a small expression that said there was a problem.

"But its daylight right now- people will see and the other masters are on alert, lancer...sun wukong..wukong..sun? Gah! What do you want me to call you?" Silver crossed her arms at the small name dilemma.
                ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
                  ...follow me, Lancer.
                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  It's the first time since I was born ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Umarete hajimete na no yo
                  This territory ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kono ryouiki
                  Don't get scared and look forward ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kowagarazu mae wo muite
                  Come now ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Saa
                  Let's step forward. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Fumidasou

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie kept her happy smirk until Saber spoke of a doormat, to which she rolled her eyes, but could not quash her smile, simply replying, "Oh yes of course. I do love the ones with gripping bristles and the pretty little 'Welcome' calligraphy as well." She hoped that he wasn't taking any of her teasing to heart, so kept up her smile and light tone.

When Musashi revealed that he thought she was younger she sighed dramatically, hanging her head as she said forlornly, "Well I guess I'll appreciate that when I'm thirty... If I live that long." She gave a dry laugh before saying, "Thus, why I'm not too keen on laying out grand plans of earning any Master degrees or anything while I'm here. I know I'll be lucky to be alive at the end of this War, winner or not." The magus girl shrugged casually.

At the Servant's dramatic statement at the return of his haori, the pink haired Frenchwoman rolled her eyes yet again but didn't bother replying until he answered her question. Nodding thoughtfully, Sophie told him, "I'll keep that in mind. And yes, I'd rather that to, so we should head out to clothing store first, they should be opening soon I think..." She opened the rather rusty and creaky door that lead out into the alleyway out of the warehouse when Musashi asked her an odd question. Blinking she lifted the collar of her shirt and took a sniff and then managed to say, "Uh...yeah. Um, I wear 'White Shoulders', it's an American perfume that my mom wears...she gave it to me as a parting gift... Why?" She asked suspiciously as they walked down the alley before realizing something. "Ah...crap, I stunk up your vest thing with my girly-ness didn't I? Gomen." She smiled hesitantly.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Where am I: Alley, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Neutral.

User Image

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

The playful banter was rather enjoyable. Sophie was quite quick witted. "Well maybe while we're out buying provisions and clothes, if you're good, I'll get you a nice little welcome mat for your front door." Musashi said as if chiding a small child. Not that he was actually truly serious about treating her like a child.

"What do you mean 'if'? I thought that I told you that I'd win the War, or do you doubt me that much?" Musashi frowned as he gave an impatient sigh. He thought that they'd already been over this. Giving his Master a somewhat derisive glare, the Servant said, "To be honest, that negative attitude of yours is starting to get on my nerves. If you keep this up, you're going to force me to take drastic measures with that low confidence of yours. Geez, even L-" Musashi suddenly went silent. He had almost let that slip, even though after six prior times, such a thing hadn't occured.

Saber followed his Master out into the alleyway as he said, "I wondered if you did. It smells much nicer now. Inwardly, the ronin gave a sigh of relief for the change in subject. With any luck, she wouldn't have caught that slip he'd barely avoided. Appearing thoughtful, the bush then added, "Now that I think about it, it's been awhile since I walked away from an unfamiliar place with my clothes smelling of a woman."

User ImageUser Image

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber

Sophie did not bother commenting on Saber's comment about what she would get 'if she was good', as she walked down the alleyway and looked both ways at the end of it to see a rather deserted street. It was still pretty early in the morning for other people to be around thankfully. But when the Japanese man's tone got a bit more...annoyed, she turned back to him, frowning slightly at his nagging. "I've not once said that I've doubted you, nor have I thought it." She positively bristled at his glare and glared right back at him. But his next words made the glare falter and she flinched as if he had raised her hand. Looking away she spat, "If you find me so annoying, maybe you shouldn't have answered the summons." When he fell silent so suddenly the magus looked back at him in confusion. " 'Geez, even', what?" Wondering what he was about to say and why he didn't finish.

Sophie was a little flustered at his teasing about leaving someplace smelling like a woman. But she tried to play it off as she crossed her arms and put on an indifferent facial expression, though it was marred with a slight blush as she commented, "Well don't think of getting laid any time soon if you really are going to win this War with me. Now I repeat, 'Geez even what?" She refused to let the matter drop, feeling that it was important somehow.

User Image

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Where am I: Alley, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Annoyed.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out