Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

“A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Leon Matou ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leon was silent for more than a standard moment as she then broke the silence and spoke about having a dream of him as well. He should have read more into the pact of a master and servant but he only thought that one needed to be strong enough for the holy grail to pick them and then win the fights to become the last one standing to gain their wish. He slowly placed his hands together on the table as he looked down at his food and then glanced over to the Archer and then took hold of the utensils as he spoke "What did you see?" He started to eat slowly at his food as he chewed thoroughly and longer than usual as he waited for her to answer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I am the Master of Laphiette the Archer ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Leon is holding a hand out in front of him, aimed at a small orb of what one would think to be liquid. He seems to be struggling as a old man stands behind him. He goes to raise his other hand out but as he does, the arm is struck with a cane and Leon falls to the ground, sucking back the tears as he goes to hold onto his struck arm but his hand is hit with the end of the cane to stop him from doing so as the old man speaks to him "You are supposed to be the lineage of the Makiri embodied. Use your magic to heal yourself and stand." The words are cold and uncaring. The young boy tries to fight back the tears as he holds his hand over his arm but nothing happens. The old man simply stares down at him and turns around without a word. Leon looks down at his arm and then back up to the old man as he walks away. The old man raises a hand up toward the liquid orb and speaks "You will live up to what we wish you to be." The orb quickly lashes out and wraps tentacle like arms around the boys arm and slowly starts to twist and press down till the bone starts to creak, the boy starts to struggle but more tendrils reach out and hold the boy to the ground as the arm continues to be broken slowly, a bone finally snapping and the child letting out a loud scream before he is muffled by the liquid till the pain itself is too much and things begin to blur and then everything fades to black.

User Image
The Matou Estate; Thaumaturgical Crest; Command Seal, I am Leon Matou
User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette was curious about his hesitation but she said nothing. She figured his long moment of silence was to evaluate things. Her master was smarter than he looked and definately for his age. This could become a usefull weapon. The fire he had made earlier must've been a mistake then. Not a manner of threatening her. Things started to come together now. Also thanks to the dream she saw but she really didn't know what to say of it. She put a finger over her lip for a second and looked up. She was thinking of a way to describe it without trying to insult him. If it was indeed him using some sort of magic and failing like she was now lead to possibly believe. "Well there was some sort of strange orb. A guy who hit you a few times and something that broke your arm... I'm not sure what to make of it though."

User Image

She looked back at her master wondering just what powers he was supposed to have and if there was any way she could maybe help him learn to control them. She knew he was a descendant of a powerful line but that was about it. Maybe this would get him to talk more to her instead of command her as much."Master.. If I may be so bold... She was hesitent and bit her bottom lip for a second. She wondered what kind of visions he had seen. There were so many things it could've been that would embaress her as much as imply her to be many things she was not."Um what did you see?"

User Image
My heart is cold.
My life is frozen in the past.
My purpose, to become Ice.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

“A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”

The young master continued to eat away at his meal as Laphiette spoke about her vision. At first it was vague as there were many orbs in his life but when she spoke about his arm breaking his arm. He coughed as he started to hit his chest to try and un-lodge the small amount of food but finally got it down as he took several breaths before he looked toward her and then back down to his food. "Oh, that." He slowly moved around the food on his plate as he did not speak after that.

He glanced up at her as she then spoke of what it was that he had dreamt. He lowered his head down as he placed his chin in the palm of his hand and glanced up at the ceiling as if the answer was up there somewhere as he slowly tapped his fork onto his plate as he replied "I think that you slept with some boy at a school. Ummm, you went through a forest and were shot at and then you blacked out. When you got up you went back to your school which was destroyed and found half of someone. Then you found a book that had some sort of ice magic that brought you to somewhere full of ice, lots and lots of ice. Seemed really, Really cold."

User Image
Leon_Redir

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette blushed a slight bit when he talked of thinking she slept with someone. That was Edward her first love and so far only love but he wouldn't know that. She listened on and felt bad. That was when it all started but he saw all the way to her commiting the ritual. This was something she didn't know if she had ever wanted anyone to know. This was her first time being a servant so she didn't know the repercussions of it. Now apparently she did. She bit her lip and looked down at her own food. "Oh..." She said rather softly.

User Image

After another moment she sighed then took a bite to force herself out of the lamentation. Maybe it was better this way. She then looked back at him. Swallowed and decided she would talk first. Even though she wasn't truthfully a very talkative person. "Back when I was a kid if you had magic it wasn't something a person could hide like now a days. They had places for us to go and learn how to use our powers for better things. However other people were scared of us. That guy was my first love... The body I found was his." Her eyes got watery and she looked like she might cry but held it in and kept talking. So I went to seek revenge on him and everyone I knew. I knew I wasn't strong enough so I took a book from the forbidden section of the library I had been reading before. Fortunately it didn't burn down and it fused my soul with the realm of ice. That ritual should have killed me but it didn't. I became one with the element of Ice. In exchange for most of my humanity. Then I went to get revenge.

User Image
My heart is cold.

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

勇気 Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi 名誉

"The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them."

Musashi chuckled at his Master's fatigue, as well as the thought of being swept away by a tornado. She'd had a long, rather stressful day. She deserved a good sleep. In spirit form, Saber floated through the walls, not really moving out of the warehouse, but familiarizing himself with the layout, in case they had to beat a hasty retreat. Being in spirit form was much like doing things whilst daydreaming. He could perform the task of keeping his eye on his Master perfectly well, but his mind would wander, mulling over how much the world had changed. Yet, now a different thought entered his mind. It didn't seem like his own, as if he was daydreaming of another person's daydream.

A young 8 year old Sophie ran through their large Estate in France with a three tickets in her hands. They were to her piano recital and she was eager to invite her father. As she ran towards his study, the pink haired girl hoped that if her father saw how good she was at other things, then maybe he wouldn't mind that she wasn't good at magic. She paused as she reached the door, seeing that it was cracked open just a tad. Seeing her older sister, who was about 10, she drooped a little. Lynn was spending most of her time with daddy lately. And he taught her every chance he got. Trying to erase her frown and jealousy, Sophie entered the room, unaware that her sister was trying to concentrate on a spell as she declared, "Daddy daddy daddy! I'm in the recita- !" But she was stopped as there was a small explosion that was mostly smoke as her sister's spell failed and her father cursed. "Don't come barging in here like that! You made your sister loose concentration, knock next time!" Flinching a little at his raised voice, Sophie looked down at her feet as she mumbled in a disheartened tone, "I just wanted to give you your tickets to my piano recital..." At her words, Mr. Farron frowned as he cleaned his glasses and put them back on. "No, there's no time for that. Your sister needs to keep up her training. Maybe if you didn't go out with your mother all the time shopping and fooling around and focused on learning magic like a proper magus, you'd be as good as your sister. How is the Farron name going to be respected if you spend all of your time on frivolities like piano and plays?" He turned away from her to clean up the mess and her sister stepped towards her with an unreadable expression before resting a hand on her shoulder. But then Sophie could not stop her tears and she ran out of the study through the halls up to her room. The room was very feminine with the main color being pink and white with many frills and stuffed animals. The little girl buried her face into one of her pillows as she cried and yelled, crumpling the tickets in her hand before throwing them on the floor. She quieted and stilled though when there was a knock on her door. Staying silent, the person opened the door and then closed it before walking over to her bed and sitting next to her, still staying silent. Peeking from her pillow, Sophie saw it was Lynette and sniffled some more before curling up against her. As the older girl rested her hand on her shoulders, the eight year old cried herself out, knowing that her father would never do anything like this for her. "Daddy doesn't care about me at all! He only cares about teaching you and the Farron name..." Her sister thought for a moment before replying, "He does care about you. He just doesn't know how to show it. He told me that that's why he works so hard. To ensure us a better future through bettering our name and our standing among the magus community." The younger sister stared at her sister's lap as she thought. She could tell that her sister believed that and she would never lie to her. So she nodded, trying to accept her father's odd feelings. "One day I'm going to be just as strong in magic as you Lynn. And then daddy will love me just as much and be happy that I'm a good Farron magus." Her sister's only reply was to hold her tighter.

The Servant mulled over the memory. He felt like he had just intruded upon something very private. If nothing else, it explained some of her low confidence in herself. 'Course with a father like that, who wouldn't turn out fine?' The ronin thought sarcastically as he swhirled about angrily.

"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."

User ImageUser Image

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

Leon slowly let himself turn his attention back down to his own food but as he did, he noted that the memory seemed a bit more important to her. She started to go on about how back in her time, magic was something that brought other magic users together. That must have been fantastic, to actually have friends and learn magic like that. The thought only crossed his mind for a moment before he realized that even if that was the case, his grandfather never would have allowed it and the thought of friends actually made him cringe a little, people who wouldn't leave you alone and were constantly annoying or pestering.

She then went on to say that it was her first love that she found. To this, his body nor emotions changed, it was not that he didn't care it more over that he never really had a 'love' or 'loved'. His own parents weren't real but he found no problem in this as in most stories, love usually put more obstacles and hard paths in the way. He looked back up at her as she seemed...sad over talking about this. She spoke of revenge as her motive for the holy grail. This was something he would be a bit more happy about as a slow smile crossed his face as he looked at his food "I bet you could kill them really fast but your not, are you? Your going to take your time right? Freeze them bit by bit? Make them catch a cold for, like, Ever!"

User Image
User Image
Kaer'Lic

Kaer'Lic woke up feeling a bit groggy. This was actually normal for a night after using so much Vitae. He looked around gingerly as his room was a bit on the creepier side. He had come up with a plan to try and associate himself with his servant at least on a small level. He was now under the impression Berserker felt himself to be unlucky and have a poor quality master. He would show his worth was a different level and also quite nice. But for now he would indulge in going to the zoo. However there were a few minor complications. So he had an idea. Since he had to hide and his Berserker could not exactly fit in being so huge. He would use his most common disquise plan.

He left his room and looked around quickly finding the servant.
"Berserker come here I have a plan for today."After a few minutes Kaer'Lic lead Berserker into a room that would seem a lot like a costume room inside of a movie production building or a theatrical performance studio. Kaer'Lic turned to revere his servant. "Alright you and me have a unique complication. We don't fit in and stick out walking around like normal people. Fortunately we can fit in as nerdy people of this country. So how would you like to go to the zoo..?"

The trap was laid in a sense. Before berserker would answer Kaer'Lic had removed his clothes and was dressing himself into an interestingly, pink, males kimono. He was dressing up as some sort of Warrior famous from this country back in the day. However it was a pink wear which was lways an odd sentiment for a male to wear. The bright side is it matched his hair. He went to a mirror and began using make up to put a big X scar on his left cheek. He then took a katana that was obviously fake and donned it and a second. After he was done he took it out for a measure of play. Kenshin Cosplay
After he was done he looked at his servant.
"So what do you think... Also time for your setup." For Berserkers setup he had Berserker remove his armor then put enough plastic on him to make him probably feel like he was still wearing armor only light weight. He did read that the servant could summon his armor on him at any time so it should all be good. There where a lot of flashy parts to his costume. When it was finally done Kaer'Lic smiled at the work. "I like it and you don't have to talk a lot in this costume if you don't want. However refer to me as Kenshin while im dressed like this okay? Also for now you are Gurren Lagann."

SunnWett Master Of Berserker

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber
                                              __________________________________________________

Sophie dreamed of a memory, not her own, but one that belonged to a person familiar and yet not.

It was a battlefield, simply enough. There were bodies and broken weapons lying everywhere. The clang of swords was nearly deafening, nearly drowning out the screams of pain and the death rattles of the dying. It was like a scene from hell itself. Once green grass had been churned into a bloody mud. The Ishida forces were in full retreat now, Koboyakawa had betrayed them, and four other generals suddenly switched sides, turning upon their allies. Thousands of soldiers advanced upon Ukita Hideie's position, it would be a slaughter. Then, from the lines of Hideie's men, a small group stopped, turning to face the oncoming Tokugawa forces. At their head was a man dressed in black ō-yoroi , six feet tall with hair as black as night beneath which were a pair of fierce brown eyes. A small scar was beneath his left eye. Held in his hands were a wakizashi and a katana, both of which were a bit longer than usual, to account for his tall frame. He regarded the oncoming forces with indifferent eyes, as if a thousand were no different than ten. At an unbidden signal, the group then charged the mass, stepping and leaping over the bodies of their fallen comrades and foes. As the two forces smashed into each other, the black samurai leaped high into the air to land in the midst of his enemies. His blades became silver arcs, severing everything that came into their reach. Armor, flesh, bone, steel, it mattered not what his blades met, they passed through with the ease of a knife through butter, such was his toukon. He dodged, weaved, and duck around blows meant for him, causing soldiers to hit their comrades. Some wondered if this was Hachiman, who seeked to punish them for their betrayal.

For his own part, the bushi's face remained indifferent. He resembled the calm in the midst of a hurricane of blades, an impassive shinigami. The samurai's swings were perfect, not a bit of motion wasted, everything about the way that he moved was efficient. One might say that he fought like a blade-wielding machine, with as dead as his eyes looked. Eventually, an ashigaru managed to pierce his side with a tachi. The spear struck deep, a good three inches of the steel was now embedded in the samurai's flesh. Yet, he showed no discomfort. Calmly severing the head of the spear from the staff, the bushi severed the man's arms and stepped on to engage another opponent. The young man fought on, killing every man within his reach. He was struck many more times covering his lord's retreat, yet he never once showed pain. In time all the men that he had been fighting with, lifetime friends, had fallen beneath the mass of soldiers. Yet, not even once did he shed a tear in the midst of that battle. The young bushi fought on alone. He knew that as skilled a samurai as he was, he couldn't defeat all his opponents. There was no hope for victory against such odds. With eveyr man that he felled, two more would step up to take their place. But he knew that if he took even one step back, that if he retreated, it would mean endangering others. So he would not retreat, even if he could never win, even if it meant that he died.

Sophie woke with her eyes snapping wide open, staring up at the warehouse's ceiling unseeing as her heart thumped against her rib cage fast and hard, her eyes still seeing flashes of the battlefield and the young samurai from her dream. Raising a hand to push her bangs out of her eyes and rub her forehead, the magus tried to sort out what she saw. Was it just a dream? It seemed too detailed...she had never had a dream like that... The blood, the...bodies, the fighting. It all seemed to real. Sitting up she rubbed her eyes, thinking of the young man that was the main character. If the French magus had to guess, she would say that he had to have been a bit younger than her. And yet he was battling with a determination like she had only seen once before in her life. Grimacing, the pink haired Master tried to push away the images of the battle as she wondered what time it was as she put a hand to her chest to try and calm her heart and the sense of approaching death that the dream had left her with.

User Image
                                              __________________________________________________

"I've got a Rune for that!"

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Who am I with: Servant Saber Musashi Miyamoto (In Spirit Form)
                                              Where am I: Abandoned warehouse, Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: Perturbed.

User Image

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GalaxyCommander

User Image

I am Berserker

xxx
      I serve Kaer'lic Sunn Wett. I am Beowulf.

The black fog slowly started to appear within a room and come together on the ground. The fog worked its way upward as the darkly armored figure began to appear shortly after his masters awakening. The fog dissipated as Berserker stood in silence as his master appeared to speak with him and brought up a plan of sorts. The darkly armored figure followed after the man as he was brought into a room with a strange amount of clothing. He then went on to speak that neither one of them looked normal in the public eye in any way, shape or form but he a solution that dealt with the customs of the people of this land.

He then spoke of a 'zoo', it was something that held a large quantity of animal's from all over the world and placed into a single area. This would be most pleasing sight for him to see. His master was the first to change into a swordsman and spoke to him as to what he though and a nod was given in approval. Berserker did not like the thought of removing his armor for any reason but the will to see the 'zoo' seemed to good to pass up. The helmet on the other hand was the one thing that Berserker did not remove. But the head of the outfit still fit with little problem otherwise.

His master spoke of calling him 'Kenshin' while dressed as such and he was 'Gurren Lagann'. He nodded his head "Ken-shin. Gur-ren Lag-ann. Understood, when will we depart to the zoo?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Berserkers are an object of fear not only to the enemy, but for their allies as well. Not because the allies felt fear in the severity of the battle but because if anything came near the berserker, be it enemy or ally, they would be killed
Leon_Redir

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette ate a bit more of her food now as it was starting to get cold. While she liked the cold it had a rather detrimental effect to the taste of foods. This she simply would not allow. At least not for her food she liked it a certain way and yes she was a rather picky eater. He had asked her something interresting she had not thought about in awhile. How did she plan to annihilate these people. Well at this point her plan was mostly moot. Those who had destroyed her life were long since gone. Those who were ancestors of ancestors likely didn't even know they where ancestors to anything of that nature. So her problem now was only the black market people who had been more modern slavers. She of course would annihilate them but she hadn't thought of how. "I don't know I'll decide that when the time comes."

User Image

She then went to finish her breakfast and did finish earlier than the boy. Not that this was an issue but she didn't know what to do for the day. That was all essentially up to the young master. So she waited then decided to ask him something a little bit. "So what was it I saw exactly?"

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

Leon continued to look at his servant for an answer and when it was finally given, it was a small let down as he took another bite of his food and spoke as clearly as he could "That's okay, that gives us time to come up with all kinds of cool ideas!" He was getting a bit ecstatic over the thought and continued to eat. He was little over half way done when she brought up the question. He paused for a moment before placing his utensils down onto the plate and then pushed himself away from the table and spoke "The old man was the head of the Matou and my mentor. It was one of my training exercises. It was the first time I heard what pain felt like. I never knew it had a sound, I just thought people screamed but that is what everyone else hears. But that wasn't even the worst of it, I'm sure we'll see a lot worse of each other when bedtime comes."

He jumped down out of his seat and rubbed his stomach as he started down the hall "Come Laphiette, I wanna go out and find something fun to do, it's boring inside this place." He figured that there must be something that could be done outside, maybe he might be able to find a few lost people and get more power for Laphiette. He would have the most supper-ultra servant ever! He started to skip toward the door as the thought went through his mind.

User Image
Leon_Redir

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette nodded and stood up thanking the maids for the services and followed the rather happy master. She did wonder what excited this boy? After all she had now taught him how to remove souls from people. While she preferred to only target people who had done ill to her she sensed the uneasy air of a killer in front of her. The kind of person who would kill simply for pleasure. It made her a little uneasy that someone so young would be drawn to it but she wouldn't say anything about it. It didn't bother her enough to warrent anything. He was instructed in pain though? That was a unique thing to be taught in. Brutal but unique. "Do you have anything specific in mind young master? I believe it would be a good idea to find out who we're going to be up against."

User Image

She figured making a suggestions would be a good idea. After all he was a kid and likely hadn't had as much experience viewing things from all the angles or even the experiences to see that much yet. In fact she could garauntee it as it was the typical failure of a kid to do something and have no foresight at all of the reprocutions. She folled him walking plainly in her schoolgirl uniform yet again. It was what most of the girls from the local schools wore all the time anyway. Since she appeared of that age group it was only normal.

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

The young Leon continued to happily make his way to the front of the building and pulled on the door handle with a bit of effort but finally brought it open. He then ran outside and finally came to a stop at the railing once more. He paused as he had been thinking of an answer to give Laphiette but he had came up with nothing. He turned around and placed his hands on his hips "That is exactly what we are going to do!.......ummmmm, how do we do that?"

He asked the last part in a subtle tone as he wanted to have some great idea but he hadn't thought of the first thing about learning about any of the other masters or the servants they had summoned. He just figured that he would have Archer kill them and it be done with but he really didn't have a clue as to what to do to get up to that point.

User Image
Leon_Redir

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette smiled a little as she was right he hadn't truly made much in the name of plans. He was out for adventure since he had a servant now. This lead her to the conclusion he was probably kept cooped up in this massive estate all his life. She didn't realize this meant he knew of but didn't understand that he could feel other mages. Also as a Master he could tell them apart from even other magus. "Well young master as a magus you can feel when someone else is a mage. As a master you will feel a much stronger feeling from other masters. I on the other hand can tell When there are servants nearby. So we walk around and have adventures in the city with the intent of finding them. We could also try to make alliances if we find anyone worthy."

User Image

She was starting to be able to predict the young master but it made her feel odd. Like she was akin to him somehow. She did have a form of connection with him and he wasn't sure all of it's implications but it was there. She followed him still, figuring he would shoot down the idea of making allies. Although if it was a good idea she would reaffirm it.

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

Leon listened as if she was telling a storybook tale as he seemed infatuated with the thought. They couldn't hide from him or at least he would be able to tell if they were ever near him and this would work wonders. He held his hands together to keep himself from getting to excited as she spoke of going out on an actual adventure, she used the word Adventure! She then brought up the thought of making an alliance with potential allies. He turned around and put his hands onto the railing and leaned back as he looked back at Laphiette whom was now upside down from his position he was holding

"That is a great idea Lapiette! But if we come across anyone, I'm going to act like I have no idea what magic is or that I am a master. No one would ever hurt a scared little boy who is afraid of his own magic. And alliances will be fun but as soon as we can kill them, we're going to take it, bang Bang!" He pulled himself back up as he then held onto his head with his hand, the blood rushing made him a bit whoosy.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out