Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiettes reading was interupted. A small voice echoed strongly in her head and seemingly silenced everything else. This was not expected at all. She was figuring she would have to make a contract she definately didn't think she was going to get summoned. However this posed a problem. Her physical body was already here. This meant she was about to go flying. No sooner did she think that her body shot into the air and flew around. This could be potentially dangerous as there was no garuntee she wouldn't land through a roof or something. Fortunately there was an open window and she flew threw it but she landed and skidded on her bum a few feet. "Eh te te te."

User Image

Her situation hadn't exactly grasped her fully yet and she stood up and rubbed her sore bum. It was not meant for catching her landing at such speeds. She looked around and the only person was a little kid. This couldn't be her master could it? She eyeballed him for a minute. she was in a high school Japanese uniform. He was like... a kid but he was cute. The kind of person she could see an older sister having fun with. She saw the sommoner marks on him and had to rub her eyes in surprise, "Are you the one who has summoned me, are you the one to be my master?" She didn't ask in a manner of surprise but rather an official voice one containing the behement of power behind it. Although the curiosity was definately there.

User Image
My heart is cold.
My life is frozen in the past.
My purpose, to become Ice.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

“A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Leon Matou ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The small child watched as the circle glowed brightly and he threw his eyes up and soon, something threw itself through the window and came skidding across the floor and he just stared. He watched to see the woman stand up and rubbed her backside. The boy pulled himself onto his knees and held his hands onto his knees as he looked up to the woman with a more than happy look over his face as she spoke of him being her master. He simply stared at the woman, he did it. He actually did it, he summoned a servant that was now all his. He was overjoyed in this as he nodded his head rapidly as words escaped him at the moment.

He looked down and then around him as if he was looking for something till he finally pushed the book off to the side and then held his hands up to the woman as he held the Tear of the Goddess in his hands and out to the servant.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I am the Master of Laphiette the Archer ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
Leon_Redir

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

With:Leon Matou
Thoughts:
Leon_Redir

Laphiette bent down to be on the same level as this young master and looked at her own tear. It had been turned into a partial necklace. It was always so pretty to her even though it was of higher value to others than to her. After all it didn't truly grant her any power. All it did for her was give her astorage unit for mana. The European word for Mana back in the olden days. She was quite simple as she raised a hand above his holding the necklace calmly. He would note frost it was there coming from her skin but there was so little it was almost impossible to see. This was something she had done so people weren't questioning of her. She closed her eyes for a second and inside of her tear it swirled a tiny illusion almost but it was visibly snowing inside the tear and the necklace suddenly felt a lot colder. "My tear will protect you in time of need my master."

User Image

Laphiette then looked around a little. As she sat down cross legged to stay at the height of her master. He may have only been a kid but to cast a summoning spell period was a huge deal. Not to mention he summoned a goddess of all things. This child had massive amounts of energy hidden away within. He had smiled at her when he first saw her but his smile reminded her of her own past. It was a small happiness and joy of the moment but to hide himself from his reality of torture. She watched him to see what he would do. If he had any questions. She had a few but he was her master. Something that had not happened on a level like this there was a time when she was a slave and that was very different but now. "May I know my masters name?"

User Image
My heart is cold.

3,125 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
Piera Touko

User Image
Servant Saber

勇気 Miyamoto Shinmen Musashi 名誉

"The ultimate aim of martial arts is not having to use them."

"Nor shall I forget yours Dragomir." The Servant replied as every tendon in his body tingled, ready to move at a moment's notice. Saber braced himself as the man made an odd gesture with his hand, holding it out. No weapon materialized, oddly enough. 'But if he's Caster or Assassin, he may not even need weapons to kill. The man's answer told Musashi nothing of course, not that he had expected any answers anyways. His smile meant that he had something up his sleeve that he was thinking of playing, which meant that the ronin was likely to have little time to act. Then goshujin-sama whispered about the war having "not begun". The Servant's eyes narrowed slightly. If that was true, then it meant that this Servant before him was acting out of line, and that he was in the right to defend his Master and himself. At this point, there was no doubt in Musashi's mind that this man meant them harm, if not now, then later.

"Well, have you found that someone?" Saber said as he stretched his arm out so that it was level with Dragomir's head. Golden light then appeared in the Servant's hand, then shaped itself into a small, strange tanto. Yet, the edge of the weapon was blunted, and the blade was a jagged shape similar to an iridiscent, distorted lightning bolt. The ronin then tapped the ground with his left toe three times, smiling. He was as ready as he'd ever be for this.

"Perceive that which cannot be seen with the eye."

User ImageUser Image

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

“A man who is master of himself can end a sorrow as easily as he can invent a pleasure. I don't want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”

The child looked down at the item and watched as the servant did something and made his eyes widen in awe as it was magic that he had not seen. He lowered the jewel down and looked to the item as she spoke about it being able to protect him in his time of need as she said. He then pulled it closer and felt it and rubbed it with his fingers as she sat down. He continued to look it over and examined it as if it was a new toy of some sort.

He then paused as he glanced up at the woman and then pulled himself up into a standing posture and held onto the item with both his hands as he looked down at the woman and spoke "I'm Leon Matou and I am a master!"

User Image
User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette looked at her master feeling slightly odd about the whole situation but figured it was whatever. She stood again ready to do whatever was needed for now. She didn't know what the conditions where for anything around this house. She did know of the Matou though. They were one of the famous three families that were supposed to be the most ancient and powerfull of this generation. They were also one of the creators of this war. She watched him for a minute as he answered her question. "I am Laphiette Goddess and master of the realm and element of Ice, and your servant."

User Image

She knew it was duty to proclaim herself as such but she wondered if there was a purpose to it. He already had her tear in which she had only ever shed three. To this day the material composition of these three mysterious crystals has eluded all of man kind. They were considered to be one of the rarest jewels in existance as each on takes form to the three forms of tears. To even have one was a sign of one's luck, and lickely to spell good tidings. It was after all a gift from a goddess.

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

Leon held onto the jewel and moved it to his chest as the woman spoke about her own name and that she was the ice goddess. Ice was good. He then looked around and let his arms drop down to his sides as he spoke "I want to go out, come." He spoke with a happy overtone and looked down and picked up the book off the floor. The book was fairly larger than a normal book and held onto it, he had to put it away first before he would go anywhere.

User Image
User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette could tell she would get along well enough. After all she didn't have the need to talk a lot. She didn't enjoy it as much. She now had a source of power again stronger than usual. She watched him and followed him. She watched him put away the book and she merely followed him for now. She didn't know where she was after all. Her eyes glowed a light blue for a second and the frost coming from her skin significantly increased it would flow around the house but near the ceiling and remain mostly out of the way. Also along the floors. It collected on corners and in out of the way places making solid little peices of ice. This would flow throughout the entire building. This was a sefensive overlay for her. These crystals where like laser pointers and relays but not in sight. They caught signatures of movement and magic and sent them back. it was to her to determine whether they were actual enemies.

User Image

The other advantage was this began to give her a layout of the building. The frost died down as it was nearly complete and she merely followed the young master. She kind of wondered what he would want from the holy grail.

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

The young master continued happily through the halls till he found a bookshelf for the book. Once it was put away, he then had his attention turned to the outside as he walked through the halls and finally made it to the front door and took hold of the handle with both hands and with a bit of effort, managed to pull on one of the doors and it slowly let itself open as he ran outside and to the railing the overlooked the front of the estate. He put his hands on the top of the railing and then pull himself up just so much that his head would be able to look over the railing and he looked down at the grounds but quickly looked back to his servant "Laphiette! Laphiette! This is Aaaaallllllllllllllll mine!" He made this claim proudly "And we're going to take the rest of Japan too!"

User Image
The Matou Estate

Dedicated Poster

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Seraph Azriel

Azrael 7

User Image

User Image

••Sophie Farron••
                                              Master of Saber
                                              __________________________________________________

Sophie watched as the black suit man, 'Dragomir' walked slowly closer to them and she had to suppress the urge to run. She knew she would be safe with Musashi, but the pink haired girl hoped that her Servant could keep a level head enough not to attack. The French girl waited with baited breath as the man made a peculiar motion with his hand, wondering if he was about to cast magic if he was a Master or perhaps summon his weapon if he was a Servant. Trying to put together the hidden meaning behind his words, she surmised that if he was either of the two beings that she thought he was that he was just scouting out the enemy before the real battle began. Pressing her lips together in distaste, the young Magus knew that they would have to retreat and soon, but with discretion.

So her dismay was great when Saber summoned a weapon to his hand, albeit a small one. "No! We can't risk giving any information away, intentional or not, especially before things have even started. And if you attack him, we could get disqualified!" Sophie hissed in low toned whispers to her Servant, making sure that her head was behind his back so that 'Dragomir' couldn't make out what she was saying by either straining to hear or lip reading. "Use defensive force if you have to, but don't attack!"

User Image
                                              __________________________________________________

"I've got a Rune for that!"

Ɔʋяяɛит Ƨтαтʋƨ:
                                              Who am I with: Servant Saber Musashi Miyamoto and Caster (Known), Weiss (Unknown).
                                              Where am I: Fuyuki Park (In front of swings), Fuyuki City.
                                              How am I feeling: On guard, apprehensive.

User Image

User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette followed the master ouside of the building. Her mist had only fully filled the one building. She had no idea this kid had possession of so much. She looked around and had two thoughts. One is that is was definately befitting the grounds for a Goddess' base of operations. The second however was how did a child have posession of all of this. It was a lot of grounds. There was a shrine and several other buildings. She looked around the shock probably apparent on her face. There was a breeze and she instinctely held her skirt down but was not entirely concerned with it at the moment. "The master is blessed indeed."

User Image

Her previous statement had been said gingerly. It was kind of a way to incite him to talk but she didn't know if it would work. However he talked of taking over all of Japan and owning it. She had nothing wrong with that but that was an interesting wish. Was that was he wanted the holy grail for? She didn't know regardless she would just follow him for now. He was an excited child at this point so she smiled at him."That would be nice wouldn't it?"

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

Leon started to lightly begin to jump up and down on the railing too see if he could see further the more he jumped. He listened as she said he was blessed and he replied in a shaky tone from the continued jumping so pauses were frequent "Yep...I am...a Matou and....I was....created to win.....It has nothing....to do....with being blessed....It is just....how...things....are." He finally jumped and landed stomach first onto the railing as his feet flailed behind him as he then held onto the bars to stop himself from falling forward. After he knew he wasn't going to fall, he continued

"That wouldn't just be nice, that would be awesome! And I'm not going to stop there, I'm going to take over America and Russia and China and and...ummm, all those other colored places on the map and every single person in the entire World!" As he said the last part, he let his hands fly up as if to express how large he was aiming. But in doing this, his balance was off and he went head first over the railing and his decent to the bottom approaching as he would have let out a yell if his breath wasn't caught in his throat.

User Image
The Matou Estate
User Image

ϟCasterϟ

User Image

"I think you'll find me..."

Caster was taken aback, he figured that this servant would be wary, but when he put his hand out for a good old fashioned hand shake, the servant decided it was time for battle. As he let his hand fall, he leaned over to one side, glancing at Nanashi's master (which of course, was not his real name, a servant wouldn't give their real name away and there was no heroic spirit names Nanashi, as far as Caster knew), "Is he always this rude?" He asked, his voice wafting through the air, "If you want to fight me, we can do that, it would be very educational, but know that I'm defending myself. After all, I am no servant" He joked.

If it came to it, Caster could fight Nanashi and he'd probably win, too, but apparently, the war hadn't begun yet, which was perturbing. The trivial announcement of the start of the war did nothing but impede progress. Caster would need a lot of prana for what he had in store and harnessing a servant could be just the thing to give him what he needed. He wondered, however briefly, if he could convince the servant to aid him. It was somewhat of a humorous thought, so Caster smiled again, but then he realized, why not?

"We can arrange to meet in combat at another time, it simply isn't fair. You, a servant, versus me, a lowly magus, but for now, I have a proposition."

"...Electrifying."
User Image
Laphiette
User Of Ice

Thoughts:

Laphiette watched him as he happily proclaimed that it was normal. He was made for this fight though. That left her feeling a bit worried. Then he fell off the railing. She quickly jumped over the edge the frost solidified so she could jump down and get to the ground quicker than any other would have been able to. She sent frost upwards to lightly rotate him and Then land softly in her arms. She was not Asian but European by blood so her body was more boisterous then asian females. This was not normally a conseguence but being a young male they often did things that would get most males slapped when in these situations. "Young master you must be carefull."

User Image

Laphiette reflected on how her own wish was nothing alike to this. Their wishes conflicted a bit but at the same time did coincide. While he wanted to control everyone and everything. She wanted two things her wish was a bit more complicated. She wanted to have a permanent link with the world and be able to torture all those who had caused her to suffer. She would kill them all and cause her wrath to be fealt for eons. That was her wish. She didn't know if she could begin to describe this to the kid. She knew at some point he would learn anyway. He would dream of her, maybe as her. Not entirely sure but they would know eachother as their souls contracted and gave eachothers dreams and lives knowledge through dreams to the other.

She then jumped again so they essentially flew up and landed next to the fountain of water that she had seen. Here she set him down.
"Are you alright master?"

User Image
My heart is cold.

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Frozen Kaori chan

User Image

The young master was horrified in the moment that he thought that the ground would meet him. But that was not the case as he soon felt more than cold but he landed not on the solid stone of the steps but into the embrace of his servant and was questioned if he was alright. He looked away from her as they came onto solid ground near the fountain, he was placed on the ground. He then looked to his arm and brushed it lightly as he then looked up to Laphiette "Don't you dare tell me what to do Laphiette. You should have been quicker, I shouldn't have been so afraid for myself now that your here!"

As he spoke the last of his words, the thaumaturgical crest activated as a spell was set off on the other side of the fountain, blue flames with an extremely high temperature erupted from the ground for a few seconds and then subsided.

User Image
The Matou Estate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out