Welcome to Gaia! ::

ice_panther61592
"your not too fast" *screams then collapses in pain*" ahhhhhhhh!!!!!"
*falls out of the sky in pain she hits the ground with a loud thud*
*eyes glow purple then starts flying after him with her powers* "i dont even know myelf completly i have pain to let me heal your pains et me be by yourside"
*attacks the dragon but it hits her with its huge tail and shoots her through the castle tower* "leave without me i shall die just run! ugggg"* falls uncontious in the rain with tears on her cheeks*
rebecca_the_archangel
Janusu-Runa
this is very pointless if you want to comewith me then you will only feel pain and suffer *a black wing and a white wing jabes its way out of his back and flys away into the cresent moon*
*she looks at him in amazement she sprouts one white feathered wing one black feathered wing and flies after him*
why do you want to fallow me? I can't give what your searching for. * stops and flys towards her* the moon is in the background the stars are shining for atention and its looks as if I am resting on the clouds
"i must follow you! you must be one of the chosen"* sprots buetifull purple glowing fairy wings* "do not leave me" *turns into a different ego of herself, long purple hair and more beutiful then ever making the whole night sky light up with her beuty*
Janusu-Runa
why do you want to fallow me? I can't give what your searching for. * stops and flys towards her* the moon is in the background the stars are shining for atention and its looks as if I am resting on the clouds
*she flew back to him*
because you interest me
((sorry but I have to go my stressed parents suck a** stressed ))
ice_panther61592
*attacks the dragon but it hits her with its huge tail and shoots her through the castle tower* "leave without me i shall die just run! ugggg"* falls uncontious in the rain with tears on her cheeks*
blast the dragon and fly towards her* are you okay? huh? tears on her chick? how sadd but i can't help you but I can heal your pain just for a wile* kisses her with his dealy and posinest lips then flya way to the other girl
rebecca_the_archangel
Janusu-Runa
*she flew back to him*
because you interest me
I interest you? how your only very sad to me and I only have a black heart
Janusu-Runa
im just looking for someone and you remind me of him
rebecca_the_archangel
Janusu-Runa
im just looking for someone and you remind me of him
looking for some one?........I'm sorry I have no relation with anyone so I can't be him sorry but if you dare to come then hold my hand *hand reaches out to you*
Janusu-Runa
looking for some one?........I'm sorry I have no relation with anyone so I can't be him sorry but if you dare to come then hold my hand *hand reaches out to you*
*she gently places her hand in his own*
"did you try to kill me with your venomus kiss? well it ddint work and your heart isnt black but i have been turned into a prisoner i need pants but have none please dont leave me"* kisses him on cheek with her dark evil acidic touch* *but doesnt hurt him* "what are you!!?"
"stares at him with a glare and thinks to herself" (what is he? how is he this powerful? maybe he can help me?) "i am the co captain of the dark ngihts please help me can you help me find some cool armor?"
.........?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces