Welcome to Gaia! ::

He stifled his laughter at her reaction to the furniture placing itself around the cave, making it feel more homely. Sure, it wasn't common at all and as far as he knew his father and him were the only ones with whole enchanted suites inside their pouches, but seeing people's reactions to it just made him laugh. He bit his bottom lip lightly then released it as she jumped onto the bed and commented on it's plush mattress. As she told him to turn around, he obeyed, turning right around so she could change without his prying eyes on her. When she spoke again, allowing him to look at her, he turned and blushed a soft rosy hue. She actually looked great in his shirt, it was even long enough to stop midway between her knees and her upper thigh. He bit his lip once more, noticing she didn't have pants on, he lightly stammered. "Uh I, umm, Err, no pants?" he eeked out with a raised brow. He didn't know what to expect from this. He was probably thinking too deeply into things but his heart raced and his palms a little sweaty, became ever so visibly nervous. Wait, was he a virgin? Did he think that she was coming onto him with the lack of pants?

Upon her mentioning the confectioneries, marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers he seemed to relax ever so slightly. 'Oh, she wants to make smores, oh ok.' he thought to himself, trying to calm down gradually. He gently tapped his chin with his fingers and thought about the flavors and consistency desired for each object. The marshmallows should be plump, soft and have a slight hint of vanilla, the chocolate when melted should be thick, creamy and not too sweet nor bitter and the graham crackers should have a very light honey flavoring, oh and crunchy, only the best kinds were crunchy. Thinking of your desired outcome and shaping it in your head was the first step of conjuring objects, food and other items. It was all about presentation. He snapped his fingers and on the table next to Sephira appeared three plates, each full of the individual ingredients. He smiled softly and from his seated position took a small bow. He didn't mind showing off for people, but getting to show off for Sephira was something else. He actually really enjoyed it, and he was sure she could tell.

He stretched out on the bed, yawning softly. It was odd, he didn't ever seem to expend any amount of energy, and complained about nightmares yet he still stretched and yawned seeming as though he was actually somewhat tired. He watched Sephira, a soft smile on his face, enjoying the sight of her. For the first time in a long time he felt at ease, like he was safe. His troubles had been pushed off to the side by this ray of light that came into his life just a day ago. The sun would set fully, the only light in the cave the romantic hue from the fireplace.

Sitting up on the bed he asked, "I never really asked anything about your past, did I?" he chuckled softly, resting his head in his palms. "I'd love to learn more about you, and of course i'll answer any questions you have for me." He spoke calmly, hoping to pique her curiosity.

Playful Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sephira noticed Zevon get a little bit nervous, or was it uncomfortable? Why? She smiled softly when he mentioned her lack of pants. "Oh, yours didn't fit me correctly, and they didn't have a string. This is just fine. It was more than I thought it would be," she explained as she started to gently glow near the fire. She wrapped her arms around herself and closed her eyes. It was so warm, and so wonderful. She opened one eye to see what Zevon was up to. Nothing much, it seemed. He was just tapping on his face and looking very thoughtful. She closed her eyes once more, and started thinking about how far they had to walk the next day. They'd been out the entire day walking. However, they had taken some time for killing bug bears, and the waterfall had been a small time off to relax, as well. She assumed that they still had about 2/3 of a day left before they reached the hot springs. Once there, it'd be around the end of sunset, and they could take a nice hot bath. She was extremely excited about that part. It had been forever since she'd been to a hot spring. Even thinking about it made her shine brighter.

She cleared her throat and procured to calm herself. She opened her eyes to notice that Zevon was working his magic. Right beside her the table was being filled with all of the ingredients that they required for Smores. Her eyes went a little wide. When he bowed, she smiled. This was so like Zevon, and she appreciated that he would go out of his way to give her such pleasantries. She gently took up a marshmallow into her fingers as she saw Zevon head for the bed. She took a seat in the chair at the small table. That was when Zevon asked about her past. She really didn't like to talk about it too much. It wasn't the worst childhood, but it certainly could have been better. It all reminded her of Eiva. She hadn't seen her sister ever since. She looked over to Zevon and chewed her marshmallow really slowly as she wondered what all she could say to not make the mood so glum.

Swallowing the sweet, she opened her mouth to speak. "Uh.. Well, I suppose it all started when my mother was knocked out of the sky by a small asteroid. She landed in a farm nearby. She fell in love with my father, who was an Elf. I look much more human, like my mother. Growing up, I was taught more about being a good human than I was being a good elf or star, to be honest. It was only when my mother became pregnant again that she taught me how to control the way I glow. I guess she knew that she wouldn't be around much longer. You see, she knew that having children and falling in love meant that she was slowly giving away pieces of her heart. A pure heart is what keeps a star living for so many years. It's part of the reason we are hunted. I'm sure you know that. Witches attempting to steal a heart in full glow to obtain immortality and power. To make a long story short, two years after I was born, my mother gave birth to my sister, Eiva. She died while giving labor, but my sister was saved. My father, outraged at my mother's sudden death, couldn't stand to see Eiva or myself. Eiva, for essentially taking the last bit of life our mother had, and myself for looking so much like my mother. Not only did he send us away, but he separated us. I have never been able to find my sister. I wonder if she even knows how to control her glow. I wonder if she is still alive. I'm not sure. I know, however, that my father has been dead for a very long time. He died shortly after sending my sister and I away. I was told he died in battle, but I have reason to believe otherwise. His guilt must have eaten him alive," a small tear made its way down Sephira's cheek as she spoke.

She quickly wiped it away, and took a piece of chocolate into her mouth. Suddenly, she wasn't so sure if she wanted Smores more than she wanted to just eat the entire bowl of chocolate.

He nodded softly, listening intently to her tell the tale of her mother's arrival to this plane, her father's plight and anguish and her separation from her sister. Feeling somewhat remorseful for asking the question and bringing those hurtful feelings back to the surface, he stood and walked over to her, crouched down and hugged her from behind. He placed his chin gently on her shoulder and spoke softly. "I'm sorry for your losses, perhaps one day we'll find Eiva?" he said, trying to comfort her in some way.

"I'm...." He paused for a brief moment. "I'm a runaway. My father and I had an argument when I was still very young. I got upset, took what I couldd fled. He never chased after me. For fear of punishment...I've never gone back." he sighed softly, shaking his head lightly from side to side. "What's worse...is that I'm not exactly a normal Yukimachian. My mother, was the Queen of Ice, The Queen of the Northern Kingdom of Yukimachi. My father was a travelling spellsword of legendary status. He was apparently an absolute genius when it came to combat. Rumored to have fought and killed dragons, terrasques, demons; defeated angels and demi gods and even fought on par with a fully fledged god before I was born. So I'm a bit afraid to go home...and these nightmares, they don't make it any easier." he said sighing softly. Well, that explained his seemingly ridiculous wealth, the source of his seemingly latent and effortless use of magic and his own unique style of charisma and comeliness. Zevon was the winner of the multiverse's genetic lottery.

"After I ran away, I ventured into Anadoria. I fought with a Demi-God and lost....at the age of 12, yet I nearly had him bested." he sighed softly, leaning his head softly against Sephira's. "It was then I decided to venture into the astral sea. My father had shown me how to open a portal to one of the lawful-good aligned cities but my spell failed and instead the portal plopped me into the middle of the astral sea. I had to fight day and night for survival until a githyanki pirate ship came by and the crew captured me, and sold me at the next town into slavery for 10 copper pieces." he cringed at the memory, but continied on. "First I would tend to chores around the city, working in the slums...I had to defend myself and it was there that a fight promotor saw me. He talked to my 'owners' and they entered me into the collesium to fight as a human gladiator. Everyone wanted to see 'the noble human kid' get slaughtered, but... somehow I survived." he said, cutting the story short as his voice became hoarse. He bit his bottom lip softly to stop the trembling as tears began to form. Quickly, he wiped them away with his sleeve before asking another question. "Any happier memories?" he said, trying to recover his composure.

Playful Lover

It wasn't too far before she felt Zevon's cool arms around her. She turned her face to him and let her cheek lay against his own. She nodded as he whispered words of comfort to her, and for once in her life she appreciated closeness to a male. This was the first time that she had seen this side to Zevon. Very calm, caring, and serious. She liked it just as much as she liked his fun side. It was odd because she had never opened up to a man before. She thought they were all like her father. They showed love and interest until there was a moment where a woman was no longer needed, and then they would cast her aside. She didn't want her life to end up that way. Though, when she was with Zevon it was easy to forget all of that.

Now, Zevon was opening up to her, and it was somewhat surprising. He spoke of running away from his father. It was the opposite situation between the two. How ironic. She was cast away, and he went running for the hills. Was it true that opposites could attract. She pulled him closer to her, so that he was seated on the chair, and she was simply seated in his lap. She listened closely to what he was saying. His mother was and Ice Queen. That explained his colder side, she thought while placing a hand to his cheek. It was cold to the touch at first, but their mutual temperatures once again evened out. His father was a traveler whom had quite the battle hero vibe. It reminded her so much of Zevon himself.

Zevon had been through so much more than here. Being a slave, a gladiator, and still being able to survive made him even more amazing in her eyes. She saw as he wiped away tears, and she smiled when he tried to change the subject. He was right. They couldn't dwell on their pasts. They needed to move on with their lives, and make new memories. happy memories. She placed her forehead on his, and spoke gently. "A happier memory? Let me think..... Ah," she said, as she opened her eyes to look at Zevon. "There's this one memory.." she started, as she ran a hand across Zevon's cheek, admiring his pale skin. "Where I'm admiring a man. A respectful, galant, entertaining, handsome, brave, daring, caring, and amazing magical man. A man who's gone through so much, and all that I see in him is a reflection of what a brighter future looks like," she said as she kisses his lips ever so softly, holding there until she felt the cool chill of his smooth lips diminish against hers. "If that's not enough of a happy memory. What do you say we make some Smores before this chocolate melts with all the heat you're emanating," she winked to him as she took one of the sticks for roasting the marshmallows.

Her touch was warm, comforting and loving to him, he felt completely at ease with her this close to him. His heart starting to race slightly as she brushed her hand against his face, each touch more sensual to him than the last. Well it was obvious he was beginning to get aroused again. He smiled and blushed slightly as she obviously spoke of him, pulling her closer to him. As her lips touched his he melted a little inside, kissing back softly he smiled once more. As she pulled back and mentioned the smores he appeared a little dumbstruck yet quickly recovered, shaking his head merely to clear it. "Yeah sure." he chirped lightly as he moved to grab a stick.

Skewering a marshmallow je placed it on the outer reaches of the flame's heat, rotating the stick slowly as to rotisserie the marshmallow and allow it to brown evenly over time. In a swift motion, he retracted the stick, plucked the marshmallow and tossed it up a short distance in the air. His hands darted to grab the a pair of graham crackers and a few pieces of chocolate. He placed the chocolate on the base of the first cracker, catching the marshmallow on the small bed of chocolate. Swiftly, he placed the other graham cracker on top and pressed downwards softly, forcing the marshmallow's heat to radiate and envelop the chocolate, melting it quickly. He smirked as he chimed "Done this one." a sly smile slowly replacing the casual smirk on his face.

He really did enjoy his time with Sephira, she always knew how to cheer him up, always knew just the right things to say. He felt close to her, closer than he'd been with anyone other than his family before. Normally he'd keep people at an arm's reach away, never getting close. But something was different this time. He felt drawn to her as though some otherworldly force were bringing them together for some untold purpose.

Playful Lover

Sephira watched as Zevon grabbed one of the skewers. Slowly he toasted the marshmallow to a perfect golden brown, and she delighted in watching the flames dance around. However, in true Zevon fashion he procured to give her a little show. Her eyes shimmered as she watched his swift agile movements. Stacking a perfect Smore without as missing a beat. She smiled at him as he chimed that he had finished one. She took gently took it from his hand and took a large bite from it. "Mmmn," she moaned as the sweet melted chocolate and the smokey marshmallow assaulted her palette. It was so delicious. A match made in heaven, really. She looked back to Zevon and raised a brow after finishing it off.

"How did you do it?" she said, wrapping an arm around him. The chill of his body causing a cool breeze until their temperatures once again leveled. "How did you get me to open up to you... to fall for you so easily? Ever since my father... did what he did. I have never trusted a man, but with you. I feel safe. I feel happy, and then.. sometimes I feel afraid that it will all end. That I will wake up and all of this will have been a fleeting dream," she confessed to Zevon. She was laying her feelings plainly out on the table for him. She was like that. Always straightforward and bluntly honest. Sometimes people really didn't like that, but it was how she always conducted herself.

Now, she was looking at Zevon. Hopefully, he wouldn't take what she said and run for the hills.
MisaBear

He seemed to pout as she took the smore from his hand, yet it disappeared when he heard her soft moan and praise. A light blush formed across his face as she moaned. He smiled softly and answered "Well, I just guess it's a talent I was born with....that and experience...lots of experience." he said, a slight chuckle breaking through at the end of the sentence. Hearing her lay her feeling down in plain English instead of some random cryptic rubik's cube that most females do he smiled softly once more, almost reassuring.

He stretched out his arms, pulling her in close to him, a tender and loving embrace. He bit his bottom lip softly before whispering to her softly. "Don't worry, nothing will end not as long as i'm by your side. Rest assured, i'm real, this embrace is real, this is no dream no illusion and i'll do whatever it takes to keep it." he said, a tear slightly rolling down his left cheek, his soft smile persisting as he placed his chin lightly on her shoulder. He did enjoy their time together, every waking second of it and he couldn't wait until they were able to do more, see more and travel further together. Just something about her always made him feel safe and secure, made him feel as though there was something magnetic about her that drew him in though he could never really put his finger on it.

They would have a long trek in front of them tomorrow, from their cave they would have to travel to the hot springs, hopefully undetected by the forest's inhabitants. They would be able to rest briefly or for the night there depending at what time they arrived and then begin the daunting task of scaling the dormant volcano of a mountain the springs were built on. Zevon figured the dragon wouldn't be the only opposition they would have there, no it would probably have lackeys, either dragon born or a cult or band of ruffians that revered the dragon. It would be a challenging climb, knowing how Sephira didn't like him killing things, but he would have to follow what she wanted. Either to run and hope they can't follow him or to blaze a trail of pure fury and bloodshed. If it were up to Zevon he'd choose the swift killing action, at least to him that was the easier method of having to deal with enemies. But alas, such things were thoughts for another day.

Seemingly spaced out for a moment he turned back to Sephira, smiling as her smore continued to cook. "Sooo, gonna let me have that one or you gonna snag it too?" he joked lightly, a little tongue in cheek.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff