Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Capitalist

17,075 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Welcome
if it looks familiar yes I did copy and paste an old post (Lke the 4th tme now lol)t

Howdy y'all, I am in the mood for a simple fantasy walk in nothing too complicated

There is of course no real story line just a setting:
A large fantasy city surrounded by a forests, dungeons badlands etc, It has a little bazaar several taverns some artifact vendors etc.

Rules (yes yes we have to have them)
1. ToS, follow them
2. No godmodding auto.... blah blah blah let's just start
3. but seriously no godmodding
4. If you have a problem with another player feel free to Pm me. If you have a problem with me I guess you're boned (joke)
5. This is a simple walk in so all lit level welcome just don't write a novel every post
6. Keep swooning to designated swooning arias
7. Correcting my spelling and grammar is no longer punishable by the death penalty

Sparkly Capitalist

17,075 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image

Optional Profile Skelie

[b]Name: [/b] {Self explanatory}
                                                          [b]Age[/b]: {Really need me to explain it?}
                                                          [b]Race:[/b] {elf, dwarf gnome, dragon angel etc......}
                                                          [b]Class:[/b] {Assassin, Paladin, Alchemist, haberdasher etc...}
                                                          [b]Bio:[/b] {History / Story / etc} try keep it brief to save some mystery for the RP
                                                          [b]Appearance: [/b] {Anime Pic or description}

Sparkly Capitalist

17,075 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jolly Roger 50

Shirtless Seeker

Name: Constance (Connie) Marchund
Race: Mostly human. Slight Dragonic blood tainting.
Class: Stall Minder/Blacksmiths apprentice
Bio: My Grandfather was a dragon turned human. He loved my Grandmother. They gave birth to my mother, who had the ability to change into a horse sized dragon when she was an adult. She met my father, they had me. One morning we woke up and he was gone. Mother left me with a family friend whilst she went off to find him and find out why he left.
Appearance: User Image

Questing Sex Symbol

Name: Sarah Bristow
Race: Human
Class: Fire Mage
Bio: Sarah Bristow ran a clinic in a far off city of no importance by the name of The Lady Pearl where she tended to those who needed healing without any questions asked. She had been in love with a Dragon, a union looked upon with honor and awe by the townspeople, but the Duke and his nobility hired Slayers to kill the beast that plagued the fringes of his land. They mistook Her Dragon for the mindless beast that pillaged and burned the Duke's villages. For some sick reason, she was delivered his hide of white scales, and refused to believe Her Dragon dead. Gone, yes. But not dead, and so she went in search of him...

Name: Esca
Race: Half-elf
Class: Assassin... of sorts.
Bio: He lived in a swamp for as long as he could remember, the point of his ears and naturally lithe body of his painting him as something more than human, though he never thought much of it until he looked at his mother and wondered why he wasn't more like her--she is, after all, a frightening Hellhound. He guided those who needed to be through the swamp and he happened to help Sarah Bristow through it... a Mage of all things... who brought him into more trouble than she was worth. They were attacked by orcs and were forced to flee.

Name: Vera
Race: Hellhound
Class: Bound Witch
Bio: She found a baby, raised it up, and didn't eat it. She did good enough for one century, right? Vera can't remember exactly how long it has been since she's been made this way, but she does know it's about time for her to be free, and so she's forced Esca out of the swamp with a Mage who might lead them to freedom... well, her, mostly. She's not so sure what she will be doing with her Half-Elf once that comes to pass...

Shirtless Seeker

---------------------------------
Constance

Sleeping was something her kind did often. Her grandfather had often been found snoring away on the fields of the farm that he lived at with his wife, her Grandfather. Constance had inherited her grandfather's habits. She fell to sleep in the strangest of places and positions, seemingly making it possible to sleep anywhere, anywhere at all. However that didn't dull her senses in the least, sleeping lightly when she needed to. Especially when she was minding the stall that Stringer owned, he sold small daggers, old swords, shields, goblets, cutlery and metal framed wooden items in the bazaar. But Stringer hadn't the time to sit by the stall and wait for the customers to come to him, he had his blacksmithing to do. He dealt with the large orders and Constance dealt with the small and the stall.
Her eyes were closed and her breathing grew shallow, but she could still smell the movements of the people around her, if someone's smell grew too strong, she opened her eyes, and there they would be, a child or a thief attempting to steal away one of the items.
Some of the local thieves had and understanding that she would not allow anything to be stolen, and some of the local elderly knew that her blood allowed her to smell things better, move faster, hit harder and track better than most average humans could.
Very few knew what she actually was. Just that she was not the same. Just that she was different.
No one commented on her electric blue eyes, because by the time they were close enough to see them they were either too close or too scared to question them.
Leaned back against one crate which towered over her she sat on the one before it, forming a perfect seat for her, pushed up against and under the stall's bench.

Questing Sex Symbol

Sarah || Esca || Vera
User Image User Image User Image

The dark haired youth was having a field day with all of the people and the colors and the bright sunny day. It seemed he hadn't been out of the swamp, ever, to Sarah and she was getting rather annoyed at having to chase after him every few moments. She picked up her red cloak and staff, glaring at the back of his head as she ran up on him amid a crowd of people. They quickly backpedaled out of her path and she struck him with the end of her staff on the head. "Ow! What was that for?!" Esca, the ridiculous half-elf guide, cried out and touched the sensitive part of his skull with his dirty hands.

"Stop running off! I'm trying to gather information here! Or else we'll get nowhere finding my Dragon!" She growled at him, threatening to hit him again. Esca thought she was a little too violent to be a Mage, but he was keeping his mouth shut.

His green gaze narrowed and brushed back the curls of his hair from over his ears. "I don't see why I have to help you." He said, straightening up and adjusting his cloak. That was when Vera headbutted him in the leg and he nearly toppled over. "Ow! What, what do you mean?" He scowled and rubbed his backside. The massive horned-headed hound with matted brown fur and a vicious snap of the jaws was communicating in ways that Sarah failed to understand.

It was a one-sided conversation from the look of normal people and Sarah always watched in fascination as Esca was scolded by his mother-Hellhound. She suspected she was more than a dog, but all Esca ever called her was Vera. She's Vera, he would say and she would think that was supposed to mean something. "Fine, I'll stop running off..." He grumbled, shuffling his feet over to her and followed by Vera, who the townspeople were giving a wide berth over.

Sarah had just noticed it. But she beamed a smile anyway, Vera agreed with her. "Good. Now, ooh--look at these!" The Mage had an eye for shiny things, and she was distracted by the cutlery of one of the stalls within the bazaar. Esca crossed his arms and resumed his pouting, looking off elsewhere as Vera sat at his feet though her head almost reached his shoulders that way. It might not have been saying much, since both he and the Fire Mage were short people... still, she was an impressive and intimidating size even as she yawned out of boredom for these man-made things.

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

Name: Sani Tirel
Race: Human
Class: Fighter for hire
Bio: Sani grew up with an abusive, alcoholic father. One night, her father went too far and killed his wife right in front of Sani's eyes. And just as he was about to start beating Sani for crying and screaming, he stopped and fell forward- an arrow in his back. Behind where her father was just standing, was a man with a bow and arrow. He had just been walking by when her father had committed the horrible crime. He took pity on her and saved her from her own blood. But that left her without both of her parents- her only family. So the man took her in and since then he's been a father figure to her. Sani looked up to him with everything he did, and she wanted to be just like him. When she was 15 she discovered that he was a "fighter for hire," but that didn't stop her from wanting to be like him. She picked up the same career as her "father"- getting paid to do other people's dirty work.
Appearance:

Shirtless Seeker

Constance

Her eyes opened quickly and a smile graced her. "Hello." She greeted, scooting forwards until the bench was just before her, knees tucked beneath her on the crates that kept her up just a little shorter than the two people who had come to the Stall.
"This is the blacksmith's stall, is there anything you're interested in or looking for?" She asked the girl, having already noticed the boy wasn't interested.
Connie's eyes moved to meet the hell hound that completed the trio of what she supposed may be travelers, she gave a nod of respect, which her grandfather had taught she should always perform when in the company of creatures of whom's customs she didn't understand. If she didn't know how to greet them, she gave them the nod.
However it wasn't just a nod of the head, to her kind that was inappropriate and disrespectful.
It was a nod that was easily relate-able to a dragon, a nod that started by turning down the nose and with her eyes still locked up her shoulders squared before the movement of her nod reverberated down her spine in a wave, the small cartilage spine covers of sorts that existed just beneath her skin pushed out with the movement.
It was how she, and her grandfather, and those before him showed their respect.
This was new to her, she met and observed thousands of different people coming through the bazaar at all times of year, but she hadn't seen a hell hound, an elf (she assumed) and a human in a company before.

Dapper Sex Symbol

Name: Kori Lustifor
Race: Elf
Class: Farmer
Bio: Kori lived with a wonderful family, an older brother and a twin sister and she loved her twin and tried her best to be able to make her proud. The problem was, Kori did not excel in the physical things, sports, fighting, all she had was some stupid earth magic. Even then her magic was not offensively oriented. She tried her best to make her sister proud, but it wasn't enough. When her twin left, they had a fight, she was called a useless burden, and left crying in her bed. Finally after a couple months Kori got the courage and the money to go venture out into the world to find her sister to apologize.
Appearance: Kori

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- x↘↘x S A N I x - x T I R E L xxx -

l i s t e n t o t h e w i n d b l o w | w a t c h t h e s u n r i s e | r u n i n t h e s h a d o w s
d a m n y o u r l o v e | d a m n y o u r l i e s

twenty-two // human // fighter for hire

On a beautifully sunny day, Sani had gotten word of the orc army sighted near the city. Her skin crawled at the news, and a strange anxious feeling captured her heart. Anticipation? Perhaps. It was weird though. Sani was a fighter for hire. Her job was to do other's dirty work- possibly getting rid of someone if the price was right. So why was she excited about this orc army when she wasn't any sort of war hero or vet? 'I've been out of a job for a few weeks, now. Papa's been out every night with work, but I can't seem to nab one job opportunity,' she thought to herself. Somewhat bitter about it, the young woman was determined to do something about it, but she was low on good, quality weaponry. She thought it was time to head to the bazaar to buy a few things. So off she went, grabbing her cloak as she left one of the smaller taverns she spent her days at.

There were plenty of different shops and stalls that sold varieties of weaponry, jewelry, every day household items, and food. Now the question was, which one would she shop from today? Looking around, Sani found one in particular that looked like it might be just what she's looking for. This stall had knives and daggers, which she could arm herself with easily. There was one sword that seemed to glitter to her as she got closer, and another that looked like it would be light enough for her to run with and not be held back by the weight.

She walked up to the stall, and discovered that there was already a small group of people there checking out what they offered. Perhaps this was good place after all since it was attracting interesting attention. Sitting behind the stall was a girl who seemed to be maybe a few years younger than Sani with piercing, electric blue eyes. Right away, Sani recognized her. The people in the city always said she was strange, but Sani had yet to realize why. Picking up a few small daggers, the young archer studied the weight and blades of each. As she studied them, her eyes wandered to the two who were also at the same stall. One was a young girl who was way too excited about the shiny things the stall had to offer, and the other was a man.. maybe.. with some sort of strange hound. "Where did this group roll in from, I wonder," she muttered to herself. There was something off about them.

Emotion: c u r i o u s
                                Thought: Who are these people?
                                Action: s t a r i n g
                                Company: Constance, Sarah, Esca, Vera

Questing Sex Symbol

Sarah || Esca || Vera

Esca spotted a spire of a pretty tower off in the distance, something he wanted to climb on and see the city from, but a muttering of women pulled him from that idea and he glanced at Vera before looking to the woman. "The swamp." He answered her, watching her surprised gaze lift to meet his. He pulled his arm out from the other, gesturing to himself and to the Hellhound. "I'm Esca, this is Vera. And you are, Sani Tirel." He pointed out the obvious and watched her expression change. Quickly, he held up his empty hands. "She said it, not me." He pointed to the dog. Vera huffed at the accusation, although true, she didn't appreciate being sold out so quickly.

The girl behind the stall asked if there was something she was looking for, perhaps wanting to help her so she would sell her wares. Sarah quickly put the knives and sets of spoons down. "Oh no, oh I couldn't." Her mouth dropped open in shock and she put her hands behind her. "I couldn't! I haven't anywhere to hoard them." She started to turn, but he path was blocked by another woman and Esca conversing with her. "They're lovely, but I can't..."

Peculiar Duck

14,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- x↘↘x S A N I x - x T I R E L xxx -

l i s t e n t o t h e w i n d b l o w | w a t c h t h e s u n r i s e | r u n i n t h e s h a d o w s
d a m n y o u r l o v e | d a m n y o u r l i e s

twenty-two // human // fighter for hire

Sani had muttered something to herself, but apparently it was loud enough for the man to hear, and much to her surprise he answered. Quickly, she put down the daggers she was studying and looked the man in the eye. "How did you-" she started, but before she could finish, he was already introducing himself and the hound. 'Esca and Vera, from the swamp. Something's not right,' she thought. And as soon as she did, he pointed out who she was. Wide, terrified eyes stared back at Esca, but quickly narrowed questioningly. One hand reaching for something on her hip she asked, "How do you know who I am? I've never seen you two before." Sani had tried to keep a low profile while at the bazaar. Most of the city just thought she was a good for nothing woman with no job who spent her days and nights at the taverns. Her eyes peered down to the hound, then back up to Esca. "What is this hound of yours? You call her Vera, but what is it? You said she said my name, not you. Explain yourself." Her eyes were ice cold, but beneath the ice was so much confusion.

Emotion: t e r r i f i e d
                                Thought: Who are these people?
                                Action: i n t e r r o g a t i n g
                                Company: Constance, Sarah, Esca, Vera

Shirtless Seeker

Constance

Constance didn't mind that the girl didn't want to buy, but she did mind that the girl seemed to panic a bit a -in her eyes- attempted to make a run for it, she also minded that the other woman who had arrived at the stall now looked -again in her eyes- like something was about to start.
One thing that couldn't go down around this stall was a fight, if a fight started, something fell, if something fell people started stealing. Pushing up from her knees she attempted a 'No no no, no Fighting.' But thanks to the bench that pushed into her stomach -an accident I assure you- her words turned into practical jibberish "No nubb a nubb nuy Fightin'" She had her hands extended over the bench of the stall out between the people.
Finally able to breathe again she let out a "No fighting, please, Making another knife or fork could kill me, the boredom is that bad."
Turning her head to the side, putting the 'fight' or what seemed to a stall owner a potential one on pause for a moment, she tried to catch the eyes of the girl who had been looking at the wares.
"If you don't want to buy, don't. The blacksmith has enough money. I'm not offended and that shouldn't stop you from looking at what you find interesting." She attempted, hoping it all came out reasonably normal.
She doubted it though.
Her eyes moved back between the man and the woman, who both looked to her like they would hold even in a fight if it came to it.

Questing Sex Symbol

Sarah || Esca || Vera

Esca screamed and hid behind the hound. "Aah! Vera, save me!" She merely looked at the woman and sniffed, swatting the half-elf with her tail and seeming disinterested in any attempt at his rescue. The stall owner threw herself forward, trying to dissuade them from fighting.

Sarah stepped in between them, thrusting out her large chest and putting her staff forward. She was short and a woman, therefore not too intimidating in the least, perhaps the woman could tell she was a Mage. That, at the very least, seemed to deter some people from messing with her. "Excuse me, do you have a problem with my friend?" Sarah asked, gaze narrowed at the fighter. "If you do, I suggest waiting until he is asleep to kill him. He sleeps like a rock and you can hear his snores a mile away." She said dully, turning around and leaving with the Hound. "Come on, we're not going to find a Dragon picking fights with mercenaries!"

The Half-blood stood staring long after his cover was gone. He looked over at the woman at the stall. "Oh, uh, sorry pretty miss." He grinned, bashfully bowing out of the way and touching his thumb to his head in apology. He glanced over at the armed woman when she shifted and skidded a few steps away. "Vera, why--wait for me." He ran after them, ducking through the crowd to get away from the angry woman.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff