Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aprilius
Walks into Zero looks down at him and has a soft smile come upon my face "Why Hello..we meet again.." my eyes change to icey white
he looks up at her still in his wolf form and rubs his head on her hand wanting to be petted
Name: Kenji
Race: Demon
Hair: Dirty Blonde-short
Eye: Blue
Clothes: same pants as avi but with a lose gray shirt and a black and blue jacket over it with black shoes
Weapons: Long Bow
Personality: In some respect...loveable. Nice, yet has a horrible temper when started. A lil wierd.

Sits in a tree, in the shadows, resting, thinking.
*looking around, she grew nervous. Mabey she shouldn't have wandered into the forest alone...*

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Appearance: Tall, young, crimson hair with a rat-tail in back, deep red irises with enlongated pupils, lightly top-pointed ears, goldish tint to skin at the extremites, wearing nothing but simple clothing and carrying a katana in a blood-red sheath

*sheaths his sword so as not to frighten the young girl*

Odd place for a six-year-old...*takes a quick sniff of the air* strange smell... Are you a shapeshifter?
((may i join plz?))
Kitty_325
Alex~of the Oboro Clan
Strider wandered around with his strange weapon on his back " looks like im safe from publicity here..."
from the sky she sees him
the little android girl turnd off her jetboots and landed next to him

strider jumped back and pulled out his weapon but then he noticed there was no danger do he stood up properly.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
darknessdreamer
She skid across the dried leaves of the forest and stood completely still, muscles tense. Her breathing became almost unnoticble as she concealed herself to the invisible.

You know, concealing from sight is one thing, but most of the creatures in this wood can probably smell you, no offense.
She peered over at the man, she neared him. She looked over him, her nose scrunching up.
Kai_Arrein
Appearance: Tall, young, crimson hair with a rat-tail in back, deep red irises with enlongated pupils, lightly top-pointed ears, goldish tint to skin at the extremites, wearing nothing but simple clothing and carrying a katana in a blood-red sheath

*sheaths his sword so as not to frighten the young girl*

Odd place for a six-year-old...*takes a quick sniff of the air* strange smell... Are you a shapeshifter?
No, sir... I'm a dryad... ((I gotta eat be back in 5-10))

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
darknessdreamer
She peered over at the man, she neared him. She looked over him, her nose scrunching up.

Dont like the smell of lizards blood?

*makes a couple quick slashes and clears the shrubbery between them to give her a once-over*

I didnt mean to offend you, but most monsters I've encountered go for the more pleasent smells even faster.
Zero walks down the forest in his wolf form looking for someone to play with, he then sees a 6 year old and runs twards her, he jumps on her knowcking her down, and her licks her face
Kai_Arrein
darknessdreamer

Dont like the smell of lizards blood?

*makes a couple quick slashes and clears the shrubbery between them to give her a once-over*
"So, is that what you are?" A hint of sarcasm was revealed in her words.
Chaos_Song
Name: Kenji
Race: Demon
Hair: Dirty Blonde-short
Eye: Blue
Clothes: same pants as avi but with a lose gray shirt and a black and blue jacket over it with black shoes
Weapons: Long Bow
Personality: In some respect...lovable. Nice, yet has a horrible temper when started. A lil wierd, has a naive apearance but is actually quite smart..at least uh kinda...*shrugs* ??

~~~~~~

Sits in a large tree, in the shadows, day dreaming as usual.
(hey er...every1 this is me sweatdrop this acount doesnt seem to wanna work right now...uh so ya im on my origanal insted..--damnit that means my plan cant work!-- *sighs* and yes i am a girl i just wanted to make a 'perfect guy' avi so dont goy think things that arent true..but i am playing a guy...now if this doesnt work and screws up agin im just gonna say forget it...and not gonna post here again ok? ok!)
(gak! i swear this boards gonna be chopped liver if it dont start working properly!!!! scream )

Eloquent Lunatic

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MiniMoon1314
No, sir... I'm a dryad... ((I gotta eat be back in 5-10))

i've met some dryads in my time, a few of them rather unfriendly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff