Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you like to join?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on August 19, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4

Naiya Mitsukai
Doesn't watch where she is going than bangs her head against a tall tree and falls onto a branch. "Ow...." Starts rubbing her head sitting on the branch.
*smashes into the tree and hits all the branches till i hit the ground, lays unconsious*
Felix_T
Naiya Mitsukai
Doesn't watch where she is going than bangs her head against a tall tree and falls onto a branch. "Ow...." Starts rubbing her head sitting on the branch.
*smashes into the tree and hits all the branches till i hit the ground, lays unconsious*
Hears the crash and flies next to him than pokes him. " hey you all right?" ((bbl))

cayxia's Wife

Fashionable Lover

1,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
*talks to many of the villagers in the town he is hiding in and leaves* these ppl i can not destroy them they have become like family to me it is strange how i can care for humans *flies into the clouds and stays there for a day*i must think for a while

cayxia's Wife

Fashionable Lover

1,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
*apears over a new town* *Kronics hands begin to glow with a blue light that has lightning surging through him and around him*

cayxia's Wife

Fashionable Lover

1,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
*slowly moves his hands till they where above him to where the lightning around his hands became larger and brighter* i must do what my creators have sent me here to do

cayxia's Wife

Fashionable Lover

1,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
*throws the lightning down unto the city destroying it and doing more damage than the last time he had destroyed a city* i feel so much better *walks around the rubble looking for survivers* i must obey my creators and kill the humans*looks down at a crying infant quickly looking away as he uses a energy blast to kill it and moving on to others that survived*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff