Welcome to Gaia! ::

Being a shadow demon her sight was paticularly clear in the darkness, one could presume she was the darkness at times when she chose to hid within it.
Her midnight blue eyes scanned the area noticing two girls at the front of the church, she silent sat and watched them, blanking out the screams she had heard so many times before. The screams of dying people...
2k_Style
The dark angel of death
He swung his scythe in the darkness his eyes glowing with a deep passion and hunger. He hit the people with precise accuracy letting the scythe strike through there chest and there souls flow out of there bodies and into him. He noticed two more people in the church and turned to attack them

ok did u just kill my character?

noo I forgot you were in there sorry let me edit it.
Tove scooted herself from out under the bed, picking her dagger from the night table and scooted the door open. The dirt street was oddly deserted, and her guess was everyone was at the church. if odd thigns were happening here, what about otuside the village? Had anyone thought of that? She moved slowly down the stone steps, taking caution. Maybe there were safer places.
The dark angel of death
2k_Style
The dark angel of death
He swung his scythe in the darkness his eyes glowing with a deep passion and hunger. He hit the people with precise accuracy letting the scythe strike through there chest and there souls flow out of there bodies and into him. He noticed two more people in the church and turned to attack them

noo I forgot you were end there sorry let me edit it.

ooooook, thanks wink

Anxious Baby

Emitting a terrifying shreek of pain she arched her back and watched her soul fly up ou t of her body. With all her remaining stength she lept into the air with her mouth open wide she engulfed her own soul and covered her chest with her hooves. Landing on the ground she sped away into the shadows trying to heal her deep wound.
The dark angel of death
2k_Style
The dark angel of death

noo I forgot you were end there sorry let me edit it.

It's you again....Dante.
( edited)

Anxious Baby

OOC great...ok so that means i didnt lose my soul? ok forget that last post ><
The dark angel of death

Styles eyes shifted into focus as she heard the demon attacking, and worst of all, smelt it. Erupting flames down her swords, she could see much better now. Spotting him, her eyes narrowed and she raised her swords, ready to attack if need be. She had killed many demons before...that was why she had still survived. It had been something of the story of her life...but she never killed unless necessary. Waiting to see if he would harm her, she stared directly at him, brilliant green eyes shimmering in the flames.
ooc- Actually, loosing your soul wouldn't be all that bad, you'd be a mean widdle mother....

She sighed, dirt trailing behind her as she came upon more screaming. Tove cursed it loudly and began to run, being careful with her weapon and ducked into a bar. She realized where she was, the few people sitting around and crying, getting themselves drunk as buzzards. She winced, but no one came to throw her out. Guess the end of the world does that to ya. She took a few paces forward, seeing there was no bartender and quickly grabed a bottle of Vodka, leaving without notice back to the screaming of outside.
Name: Kay
Race: unknown
Weapons: claws, fangs, sword,
Magic: unknown
History: ran away from home when i was 7, ran into a group of dark wariors, who took me in and now i'm training to be a warior
Personality: rather outgoing, but if i don't trust you i'll keep my mouth shot

Anxious Baby

She growled and backed away slightly, shifting her weight onto her back feet. She waited patiently as the demon was about to attack and wondered over and over again if this was her last stand. Her body reflected the brilliant flame of her sword as she stood at the ready with the girl.
2k_Style
The dark angel of death

Styles eyes shifted into focus as she heard the demon attacking, and worst of all, smelt it. Erupting flames down her swords, she could see much better now. Spotting him, her eyes narrowed and she raised her swords, ready to attack if need be. She had killed many demons before...that was why she had still survived. It had been something of the story of her life...but she never killed unless necessary. Waiting to see if he would harm her, she stared directly at him, brilliant green eyes shimmering in the flames.

He looked at her for a second then walked past her out the church door.
Tove groaned, having her frustrations with the bottle and stoped quickly, almost urgently as she neared the church. "Oh freak no." She grumbled, backing away, keeping her eyes on it and turned, running. No doubt there was more chaos there than in her own head, it wouldn't blend well. She fell slightly, rounding the corner next to a small garbage can and let out a sigh of relief, the bottle of Vodka finally opening.
The dark angel of death]
He looked at her for a second then walked past her out the church
xx2fj8wx:0="The dark angel of death]
He looked at her for a second then walked past her out the church door.

Style lowered her swords, a bit curious as to what just happened, but glad she had not needed to shed blood. Looking over to the girl beside her, she smiled a bit unsuredly, and extinguishing the flames, resheathing the swords, she said in a more audible voice,

"You have no particular way of defending yourself and you come in after a demon...you are some kind of freaky"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff