Welcome to Gaia! ::

"One more drink," she mumbled as if talking to that who seemed to live within her.
Saying so, she ordered another tankard of ale and continued her watching...
Go back to the oceannnn... You will finnnd none heeeere.... said the voice.
"I will hear no more from you," Aideki replied firmly, perhaps a bit too loudly than she had intended, as she pounded her fist upon the wooden table. Some ale from her tankard sloshed out, and she waited a moment...but the voice had grown silent.
Anarriima
((*coughs at horrible spelling* Sorry...))

((same here... but i can understand words that are mispelled beyond recognition... so I dont even notice when they're spelt wrong usually))
Startled at one voice he heard Ceres turned quickly and looked back seeing a girl looking almost angry, although rather shadowed from the lack of light in the covern like room. Wondering what was wrong he stood with his own tankard and walked over, stopping threequarters of the way there, suddenly unsure.
Aideki
Anarriima
((*coughs at horrible spelling* Sorry...))

((same here... but i can understand words that are mispelled beyond recognition... so I dont even notice when they're spelt wrong usually))

((Yeah but I was the one that asked everyone here ever so politely to be literate stare irony is cruel))
((By the way I don't think I'll be on for another post so see you guys tomorrow!))
((lol, well i don't think anyone minds as long as it doesn't turn into jibberish xp ))
Hunching down into her chair as she stubbornly crossed her arms over her chest she noticed someone heading in her direction, but decided to ignore him. She decided he wasn't going towards her table, and even if he was she met his eyes briefly with a quick glare, then looked away.
The voice within her, which was definitly not of her own, was angering her much and no matter how silent it was...she could always feel its presense inside of her...watching and listening to everything she did...
Continuing toward her with slightly less confidence than before he stopped again in front of the table, setting his tankard down upon the dark wood, he crouched slighly taken aback by her glare but still curious as to what seemed to be bothering her. Not speaking yet he looked at her his gaze deceptively calm.
Picking her shadow-strewn eyes up, they settled upon the man who stood before her infront of the table.
"Yes?..." she said in a low voice, her stature still in a slouching position as her jaw muscles worked hard with agitation. Her cheek bones were prominent and her anger just as noticable.
Heasitating for just a second he looked into her eyes and spoke to her, his words clumsy as if he was not used to speaking, "I noticed there was something bothering you" he paused for a moment feeling for the correct words, but they never came to him so he remained silent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff