Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silik
((I like storms...anyway, here.))

-The blue haired man blinked as he heard a crash on the ground. He looked down, and drew back a bit, "So many people here in minutes?" He muttered to himself. Unhooking the sheath from the treebranch, he hopped down, noticing the girl on the ground. He blinked, ". . . are you ok?" 'Obviously not, genius, shes on the ground...'-

*Hearing a voice she stopped crying and hastily got to her feet. She stands, but barely, her legs shaking, her hand right and grasping the cut on her left arm.* "Who are you..?"
-Over hearing the Vamp, his eyes widened, '...humans..??' "Eh heh...right...no humans here! ^^" He laughed to himself, and strapped his sword on his back, as it was before he decided to rest in the tree.-
"Hunt? Blood?"

The demon prince purred.

"Tell me..." He said, narrowing his eyes, "...must this blood be human?"

It was one of the more...obscure...facets of the Demon Prince's personality that gave him an attraction to blood.
Name: Ryouko
Race: Fallen ((not fallen angel e.e will describe later if neccessary))
Class: Wanderer/ something else...
Physical Features: Will describe in entry post
Personality: Somewhat cold, also will describe..later
Weapon of Choice: Short sword

((Ah, why not))

Cold violet eyes scanned the area below her as the slim figure leaned gently against the massive, gnarled trunk of the great sycamore. Her features showed youth, though a look of disapproval and sorrow always hung around at the edge, threatening to turn the maiden's graceful movements into a cutting dangerous attack.
Brushing back a strand of raven black hair, the girl peered down below, onto the ground which the branch she was standing on was located above. Drawing in a sharp breath, Ryouko ran her fingers along the finer details of her sword hilt, sighing in an almost longing way before taking a step off the branch, landing lightly on the greenery amongst the forest floor.

((or something e.e ))
She stopped."Yet again.." She said looking at the blue haired fellow. She flew down right by him. "ello there, dont think i dont know a human when i see one.. Im 400 years old you know."
Name: Leirtaes
Alias: --
Race: half mystic
Class: Blade Master
Physical Features: Medium/Light build with lean, quick muscles, rest is basicaly like my avi
Personality: Most offten calm, can keep his cool and remain focused even in the most heated battles
Weapon of Choice: Double Edged Katana

*he walked slowly and fluidly into the area, his right hand hand resting on the sheathed katana hanging from his right hip. His footsteps fell silent and his movements made almost no sound, barely distorting the air about him as he moved, his purple hair hanging over one eye. His eyes were yellow.. that's quite odd, yellow eyes. but then again there were a lot of odd things that he'd seen befor, so yellow eyes didn't seem so weird anymore*
Name: Misery
Alias: none
Race: vampiress
Physical Features: see av- ice blue eyes though
Personality: sarcastic, dark, can be nice if chooses to
Weapon of Choice: set of sais

*swings her leg from her perch in a nearby tree*
-He eyed the shivering girl, and smiled weakly, "No body. Oh, er, my name? Silik.." He nodded, his weak smile forming into a grin, "I was coming out here for a rest, I didnt know I was going to run into a party...and what might your name be? And.." he blinked, "...why do you seem so...frightened...?"-
dark_one666
She stopped."Yet again.." She said looking at the blue haired fellow. She flew down right by him. "ello there, dont think i dont know a human when i see one.. Im 400 years old you know."

-He laughed hysterically, "Of course you do...but you dont need to go around, feasting on every human you see, you know!"-
*Listens to the Human and vampire talk as she slowly heals her wounds, she put what had just happend behind her, deciding that this new confrontation was more imortant.*
"Do you mind if I can have a bite?" "a Tiny one?" She grinned her Vampire fangs showing. "Just imagine a Imortal life! Living forever, Never dying!"
*he stopped below a tree, noticing a pair of legs swinging he looked up, seeing a young woman sitting there.. but he also noticed the abnormaly pale skin, and the smell of death from that young woman.. and asumed the young age was simply because she was no longer living.. he spoke to the woman(misery)*

hello miss.
Name: James Chandler
Alias: Gentleman James
Race:Half-Cat Half-Human (Like avatar)
Class: Rogue
Physical Features: Exactly like my avatar (except for clothes).
Personality: Laid-back and a bit cocky. He always seems to be in trouble with the law.
Weapon of Choice: Steel Saber
Additional Weapons: One dagger on the back of my pants and one under my right pant leg tied to my ankle

:A man runs behind a tree and hides as 7 men run past him screaming every curse word known, brandishing weapons. behind the men are 4 determined looking guards and a young woman with a concerned look on her face. when the mob passes the man looks out on the road and sighs with relief. he comes out of hiding and walks casually down the road:

Man what a town. I say a few words to a girl and her dad comes after me with all of his friends. I wonder what the guards wanted with me this time?

Oh well they're gone now I might as well head on.

:Continues walking down the road and whistles to himself:
Silik
-He eyed the shivering girl, and smiled weakly, "No body. Oh, er, my name? Silik.." He nodded, his weak smile forming into a grin, "I was coming out here for a rest, I didnt know I was going to run into a party...and what might your name be? And.." he blinked, "...why do you seem so...frightened...?"-

I'm Shashami, and....well lets just say Iv'e been betrayed once again. Not important though, nothing new. I'll just heal these cuts...*mutters* I thought that they would be different....
Petalchaser
*he stopped below a tree, noticing a pair of legs swinging he looked up, seeing a young woman sitting there.. but he also noticed the abnormaly pale skin, and the smell of death from that young woman.. and asumed the young age was simply because she was no longer living.. he spoke to the woman(misery)*

hello miss.

*looks down* hello sir.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas