Welcome to Gaia! ::

*keeps his sword in his sheath*
Name: Odori
Attitude: Shy and quiet, smart and a bit of a troublemaker, takes awhile to warm up to people, but will fight for her friends with no concern of her own life.
Appearance:like the girl in my sig, only with long wavy silver hair, silvery eyes and no belled-out parts on the gloves, sometimes has whitw wings
Weapon:can spherechange like in ffx2, so lotsa stuff
Lich z20 Dekerax
-walks out to kadaj and kala-"is everything in order here?"-looks down at kala and helps her up-"now go"
((I stole bread, im a servent....))
...She sat on her throne, just sitting there......bored.....without nothing to do.....so, she threw knives at wall......

I.....AM................TIRED, DAMNIt

...She walked off, frustrated...and, went to her room....where she slept for 12 hours....
(can i be a vistitor?)
Name:Aquira
Attitude: Shy
Apearence: like av but wears medielvil cloths and has light grey wings
*aims at a guard who was chasing the girl,and fires,hitting the medal of the armor,making the guard lose his balance*
Kala_7
Lich z20 Dekerax
-walks out to kadaj and kala-"is everything in order here?"-looks down at kala and helps her up-"now go"

((i know))-freezes the ground shes runing on... makeing her fall-"u were saying"-as her grabs her-"take the bread and go"
*quickly reloads and covers his face.....*
Lorli herd something in the distenence. "CRAP! must be a gurd!" she quickly sliped Remus in her coat jaket and walked outside. "that was close" She took Remus out. "You can say that again." said Remus.

P.S. (remus has a smart a** personality, but Is also loyal)
-She walked throughout the large castle seeing no one....it felt so deserted....--Then she saw a girl throwing swords at a wall and watched. All she had was a elf knife as she looked at the girl sitting in a....throne? Could she be a princess?-
*dissapers into a alley*
Lich z20 Dekerax
Kala_7
Lich z20 Dekerax

((i know))-freezes the ground shes runing on... makeing her fall-"u were saying"-as her grabs her-"take the bread and go"
my bread.. *Kala held the bread tightly, she then ate it, and turned into a fox and tried to get free out of his grasp*
i could have been seen,what was i thinking?
Kadaj2
*aims at a guard who was chasing the girl,and fires,hitting the medal of the armor,making the guard lose his balance*

((...i dont see armor on my ******** the floor...isnt wearing armor-
*walk around the castle, and hears sum noises*(is it nighttime?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff