Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Iggy leaned to the side so she could scratch her neck. It wasn't that she really had an itch to scratch, it was more to have something to do other than sit in one place staring down at the puppies. It was clear with seemingly no immediate danger that her attention span was drifting. Perhaps when she became older she would become more focused on her job, her life would depend on it after all. The two year old was bored, but would never admit it. She understood the puppies were distracted by the recent events and had no clue how to bring them out of it to think about other things than what was going on. Igneous stood up and stretched each leg before circling around the two pups and let her eyes drift to many wolves about the densite. Thinking that nobody was truly watching the wolf slouched and took the look of what she was feeling, boredom. A voice snapped her into shape as she slightly jumped and stood straight. Her head swung around to see the irritated fae walking off. Iggy's ears fell back. 'No luck finding the missing pup? She wanted to ask, but for once she was being smart and not speaking her mind. The usually playful she-wolf had an icy voice, that alone should give her the answer to her unspoken question. She turned to the puppies, hoping they had heard her as well. She didn't feel like herding the puppies all the way to the den, but if she had to then she would. 

Igneous thought how she would take the two over there, thinking maybe Fierce would walk on his own while she carried Akocha. Iggy must have been taking too long in her thought process because Layla was scolding her from the den. The tone of the fae's voice made the younger one jump into action. "Let's go Fierce, Akocha. It's time to go back to the den and away from the adults." 'And the lifeless body of the dead ex-alpha-ess' She finished in her thought. She ended up doing as she'd planned, carefully picking up Akocha and herding Fierce to the sitter's den. Thankfully they did so without anyone bothering them. When they walked the short distance to the den Iggy set Akocha down and fought the urge to sigh in relief. She felt better being away from the dead wolf, which only showed more that she probably didn't belong to Mujihi. She'd have to get over it soon before it got her killed, or worse. Igneous looked to Layla and tried to pull off the indifferent look so her discomfort wouldn't show, although her attempts to hide her true feelings nearly failed by the look in the sitter's face. It was clear she wasn't a happy camper and that apologizing for taking too long wouldn't help things so she wisely kept her mouth shut as she stood a safe distance from the older fae's teeth. 

While Iggy waited for Layla to tell her what to do next she let her eyes drift back to the other wolves. She wondered where Zephyr had gone off to. She hoped he hadn't gotten himself into trouble or something of the sort. The young wolf's weight shifted from one paw to the other as she worriedly glanced at the new cold Layla before looking back to the rest of the pack. She then looked to the forest and hoped that they would find Kailani soon so that maybe the sitter would be in a better mood. Although, she kind of had every right to be bad tempered right now, seeing as both she and Beline were in trouble if the puppy wasn't found. Iggy briefly worried that she would be in trouble too since she was supposed to be helping them with keeping an eye on the pups. 

(( Whoohoo! Around 678 words! I think that's what the word count said xD AND I'm using a computer! though I'm still coping and pasting from my email. Not allowed to get on gaia on my mom's computer....Edit: oh yeah and I should probably say that Hysin said it was okay for me to auto the puppies to the den >.< I'm sry for auting the puppies! ))

User Image
          User Image

K H E P P A
          B R O K E N xxxx H E A R T E D xxxx O U T S I D E R

Kheppa felt comforted when the fae at her side said that she would be there. The little outsider would need her friend Faylen to get through all of this. She doubted her ability to manage in this pack without the white fae with her. Especially after the alpha’s speech. It was becoming quite obvious to the fae that her preconceptions of what Mujihi was like might have been a little on the optimistic side, bordering on delusion. There was no way to tell what was going to happen to her here, but she was not backing out of this. Not now. Not after everything that had happened to her up to this point; meeting Faylen and making a friend, losing Kipcha , her only sister… Survival on her own just wasn’t an option, or a possibility. Especially with a rogue fae killer in the woods.

Kheppa smiled back at the ivory fae when she was given a grin. She didn’t know what to say to the fae at the moment, so she just sat there and kept quiet. Rather unusual for her given that she would normally fill any silence with endless prattling. Actually, she hadn’t spoken much since she had discovered her sister’s fate. She felt slightly surprised with herself. She couldn’t even make up something to say… It was weird to not be talking. But the silence didn’t last too terribly long. Kheppa soon found something to say, and Faylen replied. A less than satisfying answer for a less than stimulating question. It was the follow-up to her brief response that drew Kheppa into the growing conversation. She stumbled for just a moment, trying to recover from the words she had said. “Oh, no Faylen , it’s not that. It’s just that…” The multi-colored fae’s sienna orbs fell on Faylen’s face, taking note of the minute expressions there. The ivory iota was just as in doubt as she was. The fae couldn’t depend solely on her, it wasn’t fair. Friendship was a two-way street and Kheppa felt that she should let the other fae know that she could lean on her too, if she wanted. “I’m just nervous. And out of sorts. But I trust you, Faylen . I really do.” She smiled slightly at the fae, nudging her lightly. “I know we can tough it out together.”

When the iota stood up so did Kheppa. She followed Faylen’s lead to the alpha. They got closer and closer, and with every step they took Kheppa could feel butterflies fluttering around in her stomach, bumping off of the walls of her gut and then knocking her nerves around. She had never really spoken to an alpha before because she had never, ever been part of a pack. She had no idea what to do, what to say, how to act, stand, or present herself… But she would make her best effort to prove that she deserved to be here, with this pack. So the small tan fae took one last steadying breath and stood beside Faylen , before her alpha male.

Out of the corners of her vision Kheppa could see a mass of black approaching them. It was Bane, coming over to the little group. Despite what she had said to Faylen earlier, Kheppa felt a small wave of relief. There was a male here, and one of high standing. Now there was a better shot for the alpha to accept her… she hoped. Noticing that the gamma had dipped his head to his superiors, Kheppa looked directly at the white alpha male and did as Bane had done, bobbing her head in a sort of bow when Faylen motioned to her. Some of her nerves now calmed, Kheppa tried to look respectful and portrayed that she wasn’t a threat here. But, remembering what the iota had told her earlier about not showing weakness, she straightened up a bit, making herself seem more at ease. Confidence could be key in this situation. Though cockiness might get her hurt… There was a fine line that the fae had to walk and a heavy load of insecurity swaying her to either side.

Bane’s glance attracted her attention and Kheppa glanced his way just in time to see the fleeting smile that he gave her. The fae was growing more and gladder that the male was here with them. He made her feel more comfortable, maybe even safe. She also felt like Faylen was safer with him there which, although an odd thing to think, took a burden from her already weary mind. Kheppa gave the slightest of nods to the black brute, pulling the corners of her mews in a smile as brief as his, though it was made of somewhat softer stuff. Combined with Kheppa’s pretty features, her naturally kind nature, and her appreciation for the brute’s participation in her potential acception into Mujihi she felt that anything less would have been impossible for her face to pull off. Her silent thank you now given to the big, inky male, Kheppa turned her attentiveness back to the alpha, waiting to see what he would do next.

ooc New code.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The beautiful alpha of Taichi was still reeling over the thought of the gamma giving out information to Mujihi it made her very upset and the fact that JADE had stood up for the pack and chased the wicked b***h off gave her faith that maybe the ivory wolf would be the perfect one for the rank. Of course she was hurt and the alpha felt bad. Kaireena was really weary of giving the rank to another but the rank needed to be filled to keep the pack moving as well as the alpha male which was why she had made the annoucement to the pack and her heart already was starting to regret the move she just made but no going back now. Sighing the alpha made up her mind she was going to give the ivory wolf JADE a chance to prove herself as the gamma of the pack and if she fell short then Kaireena would simply demote her back to scout. As much as Kaireena loved to be the alpha it was a lot higher then anyone thought and truthfully the once hunter could understand why LUNA had finally had to step away from the leadership role. It was hard ruling a pack alone as a female, it was quite odd to see an alpha female working alone. Shaking her head the alpha came back to reality as she saw her once rank mate and now back to his rightful rank of zeta.

A small smile crossed her maw as she looked at the handsome male. "Hello Brutus." she said to him softly and she knew that her eyes held regret of bumping him up to alpha male didn't actually tell the pack and then take his rank away but the male turned her down first although Kaireena would never hold that against the handsome male it still hurt her that he did so in the first place. She caught the look that the powerful zeta gave to the delta and she couldn't help but smile and let a sing-song like laugh left her muzzle. BRUTUS ever the protector was looking out for her once more, her ears flicked when he spoke to her and her amber orbs flicked toward the under fed outsider he brought with him. From the looks of it she may be close to having pups and that made her heart ache for the golden female [ATIDI]. Kaireena saw a very scared wolf in the golden fae and she relaxed her body a little. She was still clearly the alpha but a softer verison of the fae that as sitting in front of her moments ago. Kaireena had no wants to upset or frighten the already scared golden fae, and if she wanted into Taichi she would need to not be scared of the alpha.

Her name clicked into the alpha's head and she scanned over the female and nodded toward the male before speaking softly and kindly toward the golden fae ATIDI. "Hello Atidi I am Kaireena the alphaess of Taichi. I grant you premission unto Taichi's den site where I will make sure you hold no malice in your heart for this pack. I also grant you premission to feed with the pack members, so you can eat now if you wish." the kind alphaess smiled at the female and winked at her. It was odd for the alpha to allow an outsider near the kill before the pack was finished with it but it was very clear to her that the outsider needed the food and if anyone from Taichi decided to snap or snarl or even growl at the new fae Kaireena would make sure to put them in their place. She was the alpha and made the choices for the pack. "Once you had your fill please return to me and I would like to speak to you." she said and walked toward the fae, her ears back and she was showing the fae she wasn't going to harm her, and rubbed against her so she now smelled of Taichi. Kaireena hoped that would make the pack a little more relaxed about the fae eatting the kill early and looked back at BRUTUS with a sad look in her eye. Getting up the alpha nuzzled her muzzle into his pelt and licked at his cheek. "Thank you Brutus, you are returned to your zeta rank with respect of any alpha to her zeta." she said and smiled a little smile at him.

Kaireena's head turned as she heard her name and a warrior step forward toward her, his head lowered in respect. The alpha stepped away from the zeta and gave him a "you-know-about-this look" and then looked back at the warrior. "Hello Luka." she said softly and slightly puzzled as to why the warrior didn't eat first. When he started speaking the little locks fell into place in her mind. Realization crossed her eyes as her ears flicked up and set so she could hear all of his words. The alpha was willing to give the younger wolf a chance but she wasn't really sure anything would come of it. As he studdered the alpha curled her tail around her paws and waited for him to get the words out. When he seemed to find the words she looked into the male's eye and waited until he finished. LUKA worded what the alpha was already feeling and she didn't even start doing anything she simply asked who would be interseted in trying to become her mate and then alpha male. "Warrior, I already have a broken heart so that is something I don't fear." she was talking about her once crush on the now pack member RANTUS she had mended it on her own but she needed a male to fill it. She laughed softly and shook her head, "No reason to do such a thing, I am their alpha." she said with a smile on her maw. "Do not fret it is okay. I do not mind." she said her smile still on her maw. "Now please excuse me boys. I must have a chat with a ivory fae." she said and stood up and headed toward the healer's den.

When Kaireena made it to the den she stuck her head in. "Hello? Jade. I wish to speak to you." she called out and when she saw the ivory fae she stepped into the den and sat near the female. "First I would like to thank you for chasing out the traditor that was Luna's gamma fae. I would like to give you a chance to prove to me that you can be a better gamma and help get this pack back to where Taichi should be." she said softly and waited for the fae to speak. Kaireena listened and spoke to the female before looking out of the healer's den. "Oh dear, I'm sorry please excuse me gamma Jade, I have to speak to an outsider about acceptance into Taichi, you may howl for a healer if you wish. I am sad to say our shaman had run off or I would get Moonlight for you." she said softly before looking at the new gamma with a smile on her maw and headed back to her rock. The alpha was waiting for the newly appointed outsider and golden fae ADITI so she could speak to her and learn about her more before allowing the female into Taichi.

OUTofCHARACTER: Sorry for cutting Jade's and Kaireena's conversation short, I'm sorry for waiting for so long for her post, I was waiting on Memories to post as Itachi toward her but then I started working on my graphics to get better so I stayed away from posting for a while. I am making it up today. I hope this is okay and I got everyone if not just PM me and let me know and I will go back and edit.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        xxxxᏦaylah Ꮥitterxxxx

Kaylah smiled at her niece as she listened to her the onyx yearling was a very good girl and Kaylah loved her very much. ASHLEY was kind of like her own yearling even though she was adopted by her brother, the alpha ROAN. She would be there very soon and then Kaylah and ASHLEY could cuddle and the fluffy smaller sitter could tell her beautiful neice a story or two while they wait for ROAN to return. Her ears perked up at hearing the male complain, "Liam we are alone. My niece is in my den and can't hear us or will care, I left a very plump rabbit for her." she said with a hint of venom in her tone. The fluffy smaller sitter was never truly mean but when it came to her family she would protect them at all costs even if that means that she had to risk her life, she knew that ROAN was happy that she was a sitter so she could avoid the messes of the war but if it came to her then she would stand up and fight along side her pack no matter how scared she was.

LIAM started speaking his mind and the fluffy sitter listened carefully. She wasn't sure what brought the male to openly give out his feelings toward her, first it was his feelings of love which the small fae had to note she didn't really understand, they were pack mates and she loved and was kind to them all but the emotions the male had spilled out infront of ROAN was a little concerning to her and she didn't know what she did to bring them on to him. Maybe he thought she liked him because she was nice to him, the fae didn't fully know all she did know was that she really wanted to put this whole mess behind her and move on with her normal everyday life. Take care of pups and just share some stolen moments with her brother where he could simply relax and they could enjoy each other's company. The sitter and alpha were very close and now the sitter feared that her snapping at him while she was scared would put a major damper on their relationship which is something that she didn't want. Not in a million years. Her ears went back at the simple thought of her and ROAN not being able to patch this up.

Turning back to the scout the sitter shook her head. "Liam, really it is okay..personally I just want to put this whole thing behind me and start again, even if it means us starting over as friends. I don't mind. You seem like a very nice male and I would like to get to know you better to see if you are the one that Mother Moon had designed for me. If you are then it will come with time and if your not then we can still have a good friendship." she said, she hoped that this wouldn't hurt the male but she really didn't know what else to say. She wasn't sure if he was the one for her, sure she thought he was cute but as her brother pointed out. She never really had a real relationship and didn't know how faes and brutes were suppose to interact. Truth be told that Kaylah was dumb when it came to relationships not to say that she could learn about them because she could. LYRA and THEO had a good relationship and she could talk to the expencing mother about how a real relationship is suppose to be. Kaylah really hoped that the delta would allow her to be with her when she gave brith Kaylah LOVED the new born pups and she could be able to help her with them as well as give the new parents time to themselves but that would come when the fluffy sitter saw the delta and zeta.

Her ears rounded back toward the male as he asked about them to be friends, she was sure she just say yes to that, a smile lifted on her maw and the pretty fae nodded toward him. "Of course Liam. Now please excuse me I have to entertain my niece." she said with a wag of her tail, the fluffy sitter stood and padded over to the scout and licked his muzzle before turning and looking back on him, "Liam, please don't beat yourself up anymore and let us learn from this." she said before going into her den to be with her onyx niece. When Kaylah plopped down next to ASHLEY she smiled at her and licked at her pelt cleaning the yearling's onyx pelt. Between licks the sitter asked the yearling "Did you catch up to the others and get to play?"

Outside Information: xoxoxoxoxox ~
    User Image

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
xxxxxx
S E P P H O R A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

i like bacon i like baconxxxxxxxtaichi's sigma scoutxx,xx loyal to the very core

Sepphora's head tilted to the side in mild interest, steadily gauging Edge's reactions as he tested his ankle. She made no comment on his confident update on his well-being. If that's what the yearling wanted, so be it. He was after all a growing boy so might as well give him some clue in on making decisions by himself. Of course that didn't necessarily apply to all matters that may come before him but the smallest situations were a good start. This was a great example to say the least. Sepphora's own mental debate about the entire thing was pushed aside when Edge confided to giving in having his ankle checked out. She blinked, bit stunned at his words but realizing the moment of personal dwelling was all in her head and not at all voiced aloud. She regained herself before the yearling would notice any suspicion. Placing her warm, gentle smile upon her maw as she addressed Edge. "No. You don't need to just because of what I said, Edge. If you think you're alright, I trust you to your better judgement and hope it heals smoothly." Wondering eyes followed the multi-colored brute walking up to her and show her superiority over him. Goodness, she really needed to start getting used to this type of treatment. She hated to simply sit there as he licked her chin and couldn't help herself to give a returning lick on his cheek. No real feelings were laying beneath it; she was just those types of people who had to return the affection one way or another even if it wasn't necessary.

"You're very welcome. I'm glad you benefited from this. Both of you, I'm sure to believe." As she spoke those words the topic of the other yearling she took under her wing was brought up by the young Edge. She shook her head at his statement. "Could be beginner's luck that had Kar's side, ya know," she said jokingly, flashing a canine-toothed smile. "But it's fine, really. Not everybody gets it the first time around. I had my bad days, oh, especially in the beginning." She shuddered to give a more realistic dramatic effect, though it wasn't all half-acted. Pushing away the harsh times of her birth pack, she let her head focus on the yearling before her. "You'll get it eventually. Trust me. You're learning from the best, can't you at least give me credit for that much?" she feigned being hurt emotionally but quickly put it out with a smirk. At the same time reaching out with a paw to swipe at one of his ears to drag it downwards. Similar to a human mock-punching a buddy though there's no threat or damage behind it.

silent sayings; ahh, edge brings out the old side of seph it makes silent happy c:

Loiterer

User Image

【 𝓚 𝓪 𝓻 𝓪 𝓶xx𝓝 𝓲 𝓮 𝓵 𝓼xx𝓢 𝔀 𝓮 𝓮 𝓽 𝓮 𝓼 𝓽xx𝓑 𝓻 𝓾 𝓽 𝓮 】
I Truly Am A Cupcake...

Vos twitched slightly, as he faded in and out of a dark sleep. He lifted his head ever so slightly, as much as he could, and tried to see if the buck was still there. He was hoping Jeyne had chased it off, so it wouldn't hurt him any farther. His head hit the ground again, and groaned slightly. "Is... is it gone?" The words came out forced and raspy. He coughed slightly, and tried to get up. He regretted it instantly. The pain from his back leg silced through his daze, and forced him back to the ground, with a loud yelp splitting the air. He looked at his leg, seeing how it was bent slightly, and nearly passed out. "Its broken, isn't it?! I'll never be able to run again, and i'll be the guard no one likes bcause I'll be terrible at protecting wolves!!!" Vos didn't know it was only a splintering of the bone. It wasn't fully broken, but he thought the worst. A wail escaped his jaws, as he laid there. He was terrified of not being able to be a good guard. His long legs took him places quickly, but now he would be stuck in the back, with a crippled leg! He wailed once more, before going silent. All you could here was the wind in the trees.

His head laid on the ice, with his eyes half open. What was the point of even living anymore... He closed his eyes, and drifted into another daze. The blood from his wound was making him light headed, and the hit on his head didn't help very well either. He whimpered, and looked at Jeyne, with his eyes half open. "Leave me. Your only gonna get cold out here, protecting something that isn't worth saving..." Vos laid his head back down inthe snow, and sighed. He would never fully recover fromthis, and it bothered him so badly. So bad, he thought dieing would be the better option, only the bull was curel enough to leave him in such a state.. "I've failed my mother. I told her I would be the strongest wolf, and I'd never get hurt. I made a promise to her that I would be carful, but I wasn't. I broke the promise..." Now Vos was in such a daze, memories of his puphood started to circle around his mind. Before the two legs took his mother away, he made her that promise. His mother was sick, and the two legs were going to kill her, Vos knew it. He made a dieing promise, that he just broke. Of course, it wasn't his fault, but Vos didn't think so. He was stupid, and careless, and he got himself stuck in this mess! "Now i'll never join my mother in the afterlife... I'll be stuck here, wandering around with a broken leg, and a bashed head because I broke a dieing promise!!!" The last words came out in a loud wail. He sent out a thought, before drifting into a dark sleep, once more....

'Förlåt mig mamma, för jag har svikit er...'

OOC; No plans of Vos dieing.

You've gotta make your own kinda music!
Sing your own special song!

Make your own kind of music!
Even if nobody else sings along!

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image
Liam
Karam Neil
Scout

With tail twitching with excitement, he listened to Kaylah say they could have another chance at being something in time. Watching her leave he gave a nod as she told him not to worry. "Thank you Kaylah, I understand." Watching he leave and head back into the den itself, he let out a soft whine. Wishing they could take a bit more, though understanding he shouldn't push his luck. Turning away he headed away from Kaylah and the sitter's den itself, not noticing at first the scent of Lucie. Trotting onward he slid to a stop when he noticed Lucie's own body coming into view. Slowly he made his way to her side and took a seat, staring out at nothing for the time being. After a few moments he looked towards Lucie with a wolfish grin, shifting slightly where he sat.

"Want to train some more Lucie? If so I will keep train you, if you want that of course." Watching Lucie for a few he waited for an answer his mind in deep thought. Liam could only think about the next time him and Kaylah may get to hang out for a while. More so what Roan might say if he finds them together again or worse, what he might do to Liam. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts from his head he looked back to Lucie and got to his feet. "I am going to start head off, your welcome to follow and continue training." Dipping his respectfully to Lucie, he started to trot off into the forest area figuring if she followed he would train her once more. His nose took in the scents as he continued to walk away from the sitter's den. Thoughts of Kaylah wandering to and from the front of his mind to distract him at times.

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆ℑ дɱ Ѧ ℒℴʋℯℜ ЛΌϮ ℱɩℊℌȶℯɽ☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Location: Near The Sitter's DenCompany: Lucie(?)Feelings: Happy&ExcitedThoughts: Training and KaylahWord Count: 306 WordsOOC: N/A

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

~Comanche, Taichi pack member~

Comanche studied Akilla even more as he waited for her to speak, though he mostly looked at her face. It was then that he noticed her dark green eyes. They stood out from her face, which to him seemed to be her best feature. She also had an unusual coat coloring, which made him wonder all the more. When at last she started to speak, Comanche gave her his full attention.
The brown brute flicked his ears forward to get a better hearing of what she had said. "It's ok Akilla. Really it is. You don't have to leave." He smiled warmly at her, before flicking his ears back in shame. He hadn't meant to make her upset and he really hoped she wouldn't leave. He was starting to like her for some reason and he also hoped they could be friends.
Comanche tilted his head to the side when she looked away from him, noticing there was something troubling her. He wondered what it was, but he didn't ask cause he didn't want to scare her off or make her even more upset. If she wanted to tell him something then that was her choice. Comanche wasn't one to annoy a wolf about something, if they wanted to tell him then they would. If not, that was ok with him. When Akilla sighed, the brute's face soften some. He could tell something was bothering her, but brushed it off for now. "Well that's good. Are you new to Taichi? I haven't seen you around that much?" Well really he hadn't seen her around at all. He wasn't sure if she joined sometime after he had left with Rantus or not. But it was good that she had joined. Taichi needed all the wolves they could get on their side. When she began to speak again, Comanche nodded. He knew how she felt about not liking something. He hated being a pack member. It left him lazy and out of shape. "Don't worry there will be other hunts. That i'm sure of." He gave her another smile then frowned when she asked him a question about why he was out here by himself. "Well most of the wolves in the pack haven't been talking to me that much, since..well since the pack got back together," He told her with a snort. "Oh like I said, it's no big deal. I don't need to be sleeping anyways."
He then looked towards the Alphaness and a group of wolves in curiosity, one in which caught his attention. Comanche studied the group for a minute, taking time to look over each wolf carefully, though he didn't really give the cream colored fae a second look. That was not until the fae was introduced to Kaireena. His golden gaze finally gave her another run over, which then made him frown. It couldn't be, could it? The brute scuffed, soon bringing his attention back to Akilla, though he couldn't help but look over at Aditi every few seconds.

Widower

Skilled Phantom

User Image
                      User Image

The red novie scout was still angered that the scout had simply pushed her way when he didn't need her anymore. She growled darkly for once and she clawed at the bark of a tree nearby to prove her point of her anger normally Lucie was a soft and sweet wolf but lately she had been a little more..angered and easily set off then ever before. It was a little worry some but she was sure it was only because she was getting old and was getting more stressed put on her. In fact she was wondering why she had not been put through a test or something to become a full scout, they should do that make the novies all take a test when they think they are ready just to prove that not all wolves needed to wait until three to become full scouts of the pack. She was just fine LIAM's nose was off she had nailed the damn human scent perfectly! She knew it. Growling sensing another wolf nearing her the novie turned with her lips pulled off her razor sharp fangs.

It took a moment but Lucie saw it was none other then LIAM himself and she forced her lips to cover her fangs and for her needle sharp hackles lower back to their normal stance. She was still very much annoyed but the scout but she wasn't going to let him know this, it may not end well for her becoming a full scout but once they were equals she would give him a taste of her mind. The smile on his maw annoyed her even more so but she pulled it together and smiled back at him like she didn't mind one bit that the male that just shoved her away was now back on her tail. "Welcome back Scout Liam." she said kindly and inside wanted to eat grass so she would throw up. "Sure thing!" she said with a wag of her red tail. She watched him as he moved deep in thought, she could tell because his gaze got glossed over and she rolled her eyes and growled at him. She knew he had to be thinking of the fluffy small sitter Kaylah the male was a love sick pup. When he got to his paws the novie smiled and followed after him, she wanted to kill him she realized suddenly and that scared her shaking her head she tried to shake off the dark feeling and followed the scout waiting for him to tell her what to do.

Steph's Words: xoxoxo ; <3

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

~Fierce, Mujihi Alpha pup~

Fierce, snapping out of his trance, sat up when Igneous spoke his name. He wondered how long he had been laying there out of it, but didn't have time to think about it. Apparently, Layla wanted him and his brother back at the den. And from his point of view she didn't look happy. Why did they have to go back to the den? He wanted to stay here with his father and get to know him more. But alas that wasn't meant to be.
Fierce turned his head around towards Iggy just to give her a rather mean look before getting to his feet to follow her to the den. The alpha pup really hoped she didn't have it in that beady little head of her's, to pick him up and carry him towards the den. He wasn't weak like his brother and he sure as hell could walk on his own four paws. That much he was very sure of. As Iggy picked up his brother and started herding him towards the den, Fierce growled at her, but walked none the less. When they reached the den, he walked passed Layla and plopped himself down a good distance away from her and Iggy. He didn't care to be around either of them at the moment, though he did want to keep an eye on things. Before long, Fierce's green eyes locked on his father once again. What did he have to do in his life to become like him? When would he grow out of his puppy stages and become mean and stubborn? Well maybe he was already stubborn, which that left meanness. Infant, Fierce was going to become like his father one day. He vowed to one day be a mean, lean, fighting tank. But being mean was something he really needed to work on. Was it something that came over night or did one have to work on being mean?
Fierce came to the conclusion that one had to work on being mean. Though maybe it just came natural to his father to be mean and cruel to everyone. Shrugging it off, Fierce let his eyes roam over the wolves near the den, trying to figure them out. That part wasn't easy either, but at least he was good at that.
When Iggy shifted her weight, the alpha pup turned his green eyes on her. He wondered what her problem was and why she was acting nervous, so he just decided to ask her. "What's wrong with you Iggy?" Fierce asked her in a tone that would surely get him in trouble. He didn't really care though. He had just lost his mother and he thought he had a right to be in a bad mood. The pup moved closer to the younger fae, wondering if she would answer his question.

7,325 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

~Russia, Taichi female Warrior~

As Luka followed along beside her towards the kill pile, Russia kept her distance. She didn't want to get too close to him, not really liking the way he looked at the moment. The white fae turned her head slightly to the side to study the male beside her. She knew his type and really didn't want to be near him. With a shake of her head, the fae was about to turn and leave, but stopped when Luka looked at her. She frowned when he blinked a few time and then snorted when he turned towards the Alphaness. Her gaze stayed on Luka for a few seconds, before it shifted to Kaireena. Russia was curious as to what the pretty female was about to say so she gave her her full attention. Her ears though flicked back and too the sides as she listened to not just the Alphaness but to the sounds around her as well. Besides whatever Kaireena had to say wasn't really for females. It was more towards the males of the pack even though it affected the whole pack.
Russia only hoped the fae would pick the right Alpha male and not some love-struck brute. Taichi needed a strong leader and one that could protect the pack. Even though Kaireena was getting a mate, Taichi would be getting a leader. Russia also knew that Kaireena just wouldn't pick any brute to be her mate, or so she hoped. When her gaze finally rested on Luka again, she noticed he was staring at her. The white fae could see the wheels spinning in the orange males head upon hearing what the Alpha female had just said. And really it pissed her off. Sure they had just met and nothing happened, but Russia didn't like being dumped and just forgotten about. She knew that casual look Luka was giving her and could almost spit out word for word upon which he spoke. For now on, the fae would be more careful upon which male she spoke too.
But as Luka did speak, Russia curled her lips back, to bare her white fangs and growl at him. "See you around? Oh yea sure.." She said with such cruelty it surprised her. When the brute walked away, Russia stared after him, hoping her eyes would kill him dead. She was though, rather curious as too what he would say to the Alphaness. The warrioress watched him with a rather smug look on her face. Her ears couldn't really catch what he was saying to her, but by the way he acted and with his tail half between his legs, Russia knew he was nervous. Damn cowered! she thought to herself upon watching the scene unfold before her. Soon Russia got tired of watching Luka try to warm up to the Alphaness, it was almost pathetic to watch. A male shouldn't cower in-front of a female like he was. He should stand up tall and show her he had what it took to be a man-wolf and show her love and leadership. Growling with such annoyance, she turned away from them.
Along her way back to the other part of den area, Russia couldn't help but compare herself to the Alphaness. Sure she was beautiful, had power, was a great leader, and was the alpha, but what did Kaireena really have that she didn't?
Russia thought she was rather beautiful and she could be a leader, but alas she wouldn't ever challenge Kaireena. The white fae liked Kaireena and thought she was a good alpha. But she just couldn't help but feel jealous towards the other fae. Above all else it was just the fact that Kaireena was alpha, or so Russia thought. She was just upset upon being thrown aside like a used up ragdoll, it also put her in a sour mood.
Thinking she would rather go somewhere else then look for Comanche at the moment, Russia picked her out a nice quiet spot to sit and brew about the day's advents.

((Feel free to have someone come talk to her. Oh don't mind her meanness. She's just upset.))

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Get in my way, all you can do is pray...Stand in firm, lie down and learn...I am like no other you will know.

Layla waited in silence for Iggy and the pups, seeming to glare even then. If it wasn't obvious she was angry about something in time it would be, more so when she started training the pups themselves. Finally Iggy brought them over, with Layla quick to her feet when she did. Walking over to her she growled lowly before spitting out an order to the novie sitter. "Get them something to eat Igneous...." This was her only words to the fae and if she wasn't quick to follow them, she would receive a snapping at from her high up, Layla. Looking to Fierce and Akocha, before lowering her head and moving it to nudge them both towards the den. As if the movements she made against them weren't clear enough she growled another warning out to them.

Though this warning to them was a bit softer in the way the words sound, but not by much really. "Move it..." With another quick nudging she stepped over the pups a bit, waiting for them to move out from under her and directly into the den itself. Once they did she would follow behind them, not that they wouldn't listen to her demands rather quickly. Mostly because if they didn't she might snap at them as well, knowing they needed to get their own minds on straight once more as well. Looking over her shoulder, she made sure Iggy was moving to do as she was ordered. Though her eyes softened when she noticed the brute, Phoenix, walked away from the den area. At least for her luck he wasn't with Evana any longer, but now she must deal with the pups themselves.

Picking up Akocha after a few moments, seeing he was still in shock from everything. She started inside, only to stop once more and look around, to make sure Fierce was near as well. When she found him, she would motion him farther into the den and take them both in. Wanting to hide away with them for a while and become more accustomed to puppish needs. Hoping it would calm her nerves as well as her anger, by having something like them near by. If Iggy came back soon and Béline showed up once more, she may go out and try to find Phoenix. Perhaps he could help he with finding Kailani, but this would all rest on if Béline came back and took over once more. For leaving a Novie alone with that pups would surely bring more trouble for Layla.

《═════════》≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎《═════════》

Location:Sitter's DenCompany:Fierce & AkochaFeelings:Angry&IndifferentThoughts:It is my fault Kailani got away....
Word Count:426 WordsOOC:Forgive Layla's Rudeness, she feels crappy.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Pamuya

Pamuya laid beside Oberon with her head lowered, biting at the rabbit to try and break it into two pieces. Tearing her head back suddenly, she ripped the rabbit in half and looked over at Oberon. With a slight tail wag she nudge the larger half over to the brute, being polite and respecting his size. More so the fact of him being larger meaning he needs more food to stay stronger. After giving him half she, herself started to eat her own part of the rabbit. Only stopping to tilt her head in a puppish manner at his question. Her tail wagged some, letting it brush against him, though meaning nothing by it. Quickly she finished her half of the small meal and sat herself up, starting to think of the answer for his question. Mostly she took her time because the almost silence between them was nice, as if they needed no words to understand each other.

Finally she started to open her mouth and give an answer before deciding to shut it and get to all fours. Walking away a few feet before turning around and sitting in front of him, as if she was ready to give a report. Snorting softly, as if to clear her throat, she started to speak in a playful and yet respectful manner. "Well Delta Oberon, I have spent the day with you practicing are hunting skills. And we caught one rabbit, mostly because I..." Pausing she lowered her head in shame, hear ears tucking back a bit as well, as if she wished to hide away. Soon though she continued in a quieter and sadder tone, it obvious that she was a bit upset at herself. "Because I got myself injured." Though with another pause she felt herself getting happier once more, as she continued in a more content tone. "And now I am eating with Mujihi's greatest Delta!" Cooing she got back to all fours and walked back to his side, laying down beside him.

Rolling onto her side she cooed up at him, licking at his muzzle in a submissive yet playful pup like manner. Wagging her tail she rolled onto her back and used her bed to itch it a few times, though once down she laid still on her side. Her paws out stretched away from him, and her head nuzzled up to his shoulder area. With her laying like that one might think of her to be smitten with the Delta, but if anything she just felt safe with him near and felt she could be her true self. "What about you Oberon, how was your day?" Tilting her head back slightly to look over at him, hoping he wouldn't leave her side ever or this pack. After all he was her big, strong protector and would always keep her safe. Licking her own maw clean as she waited for his answer, her body completely at ease and with out a care now.

╠╬════════════╬⊀========⊁⊀========⊁╬════════════╬╣

Location:Hunter's Hang OutCompany:OberonFeelings:Playful&ContentThoughts:I am so lucky to have you, OberonWord Count:498 WordsOOC:So cute!!!! <3

Shadowy Wolf

12,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
        User Image
        User Image
        T h e y xxx s a y xxx w e xxx c a n xxx l o v e xxx w h o xxx w e xxx t r u s t
        b u t xxx w h a t xxx i s xxx l o v e xxx w i t h o u t xxx l u s t ?

Now that the Delta had some medical attention, Roek was free to be on his way. The silver brute pushed his body of the white snow and padded away from the black brute and orange healer. He settled down some ways away, settling his butt on the cold earth beneath him. From this spot he was far away from the commotion yet he could still see everyone. Silver eyelids closed, covering his pale blue eyes. From a glance one would think that he was sleeping while sitting. But, instead he was just resting his eyes. It had been a long day and he couldn't wait to eat. The minutes passed by slowly but, eventually a silky howl filled the air causing his ears to perk up. His eyes opened to see the beautiful Alphaess standing on a rock. A small smile spread across his maw. Kai was finally here and he couldn't wait to see her rip into the belly of the buck. It appeared the buck would have to wait. She looked like she was about to give a speech. Eagerly, Roek moved up to sit beneath the Alphaess and listen to her speech.

When everyone had gathered, or at least the majority of Taichi had, the Alpha began her speech. Roek was surprised to hear that it was more of a personal speech. His ears perked as she mentioned that she was looking for a mate. He kind of felt bad for the fae. Roek knew a few wolves that would use her heart to get a higher position. Even though Roek wanted to be a higher up, he didn't feel the need to hurt the Alpheass' feeling. He loved Kaireena, and even thought she was absolutely beautiful. But, he didn't want to use her. That meant he'd have to abandon his dreams as Gamma. Roek let out a hearty sigh. He could be content just as a hunter, couldn't he? Well, he'd have to try.

The silver coated brute looked up just in time to see Kai hopping down from her rock. He watched as she strode powerfully towards the buck and ripped open its belly. The scent of the blood washed over him, picking him up out of his mopey mood. Roek rose to his paw and licked his chops delicately. His stomach growled softly as he watched her rip out its heart and eat it. Oh man, he certainly was hungry. He had to wait, of course. But as soon as she was finished Roek rushed forward and gnawed angrily at its flesh. Roek was an aggressive eater, one had to be when the whole pack was feasting. He snapped and growled at anyone who got too close as he chomped on the bucks flesh. He ate until his stomach was bulging. Only then did he take his leave of the buck.

Roek sauntered away from the ripped carcass, his belly swaying with ever step, and settled down beneath a tree. Once he was comfortable, he began swiping his tongue across his pelt. He was cleaning his body of all blood. Once a majority of the blood was gone he settled his head between his paws and closed his eyes.

ooc Thanks to Orange for the lovely layout <3

T W O xxx H E A R T S xxx W I T H xxx A C C U R A T E xxx D E V O T I O N S

Interesting Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Comanche’s warm smile was most welcomed the poor fae used to only snarls and snaps from her sister found it charming. Akilla gave a soft smile of her own although it was small and quite shy. The fae’s furry ears perked up at his question which begged for her answer. “Yes my sister and I are somewhat new here. We keep to ourselves mainly though I have longed for interaction with the pack where as my sister usually prefers to be alone.” Akilla and her sister had joined during the time of the packs splitting though they stayed out of the situation completely and decided to wait to make their full appearance after the confrontation had settled down. “I hope you are right Comanche, although even if there were I seriously doubt my sister would have me join the hunt. It is she that trouble’s me so and sadly I can never escape her.” Akilla meant this literally considering they looked so much alike she could never truly leave her sister.

Her ears swiveled slightly when he frowned she had once again brought him suffering, Akilla feared it would be the end of a possible beginning of atleast a friendship. Although she had caused him a slight pain from the memory Akila grew the ever more curious. “Why do they not speak to you? Is it not the whole packs fault for allowing what happen to even happen?” akilla was trying to make the point that a pack was only as strong as it’s weakest member. His words seemed to drift off with a smile and akilla wondered what Comanche was thinking of. The brute’s golden gaze drifted off else where too. She followed it with her emerald eyes they were upon a new cream colored fae who looked in a desperate need of food and shelter. Akilla’s voice grew soft she is most beautiful even in her times of struggle, no?” Akilla would always give beauty is due even if one was much more so than she herself.

Watching the brute’s gaze drift every so often from herself back to the fae was rather annoying and truth be told she found it a little insulting. Akilla knew she herself was no gem but still….Snorting softly the fae shook her head, “and this is where I will bid you fair well Comanche, you should bring her some food…” she said softly before standing to walk off and find someone else to talk to.

Ooc: Im still trying to find out her personality so bare with me…I think she is going to be a bit of a push over, easily offended, sulker hehe…EDIT: I bolded the names and text but Im working on her profile coloring. Im trying to find different greens that will work well for her profile... so please bare with me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff