Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

► Hello I'm Faith and encase you couldn't tell as I always am, I'm looking for a rp partner. Some things you need to know about me are, I am annoying, over eager, bi-polar(literally). However, I'm a decent role player. I', 16 in high school, and do a fair amount of after school stuff. However, I'v got nothing to do at night and on the weekends there for when I'm home I pretty much always on the computer. I prefer to play female characters, I will occasionally double up to play a male if convinced. I prefer hetero parings right now at least, because I have not really role played much of otherwise. When Schools in session I don't really sleep all of that much so I'm on usually after 6pm until I get ready for school the next day. However, my inspiration is spastic during the week, I can usualy post once a day. Weekends I'm either all here, or not at all. The not at all is I'm half comatose catching up ob my Zs

I'm not sure if you would define my role playing abilities as literate or semi-lit. I pretty much match what you give me, it depends. I can post up to 3 paragraphs no problem, if you give me enough to work with, this is a for sure, but I can often post more if you give me more. I would prefer you to be able to post at least 2 good paragraphs of 10+ sentences each. More is welcome though. Grammar nazi's are not welcome. Probably my biggest request is someone with a ton of patience.

I post allot of angst, like hurt/comfort is an addiction for me. My characters are usually angst as hell, but I'm working on it. I like drama, and angst and all of that alot though, and like characters that have a affinity to play the semi-comfort role, though not necessarily in personality. (("Even bad wolves can be good" type deal is great) The biggest thing I'm looking in a role player is patience. I'm an aspies meaning I have aspegers (High functioning austism) so things that might seem obviously rude or unacceptable I don't always get, all though I have improved on this over the years occasinaly I do something weird or annoying. So patience would be nice. I love role playing, and I'm very dedicated to role plays. So, any takers?◄

Current Cravings
(Bold are part I want to play)

Pokemon
No-canons

Teen wolf
(Alternate canon universe preferred though not necessary - Derek's Alpha, whole pack is together and alive, all other events up until end of 3b happened besides Erica and Boyd's death and Jackson moving.)
Derek X OC
Stiles X OC
Issac X OC

Lost Girl
Second Generation/Alt universe
Prophesy Chosen one x somewhat reluctant chosen protector

Runaway x Abuse victim
Bad Boy x Crazey Girl
Werefox x Vampire
Psychic x supernatrual creature

Feel free to suggest similar ideas)

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkai Varum's Love Of My Life

Unsealed Guardian

13,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Hello Darling,

I am very much interested in roleplaying with you.
I normally prefer to play Male characters, Am in fact very patient when it comes to a persons traits, Semi-literate - but like you, I can post as much as you can give me inspiration for, and I am Very interested in the "Runaway x Abuse Victim" roleplay you listed. =)

Also, You may call me Morty, and I am 19. Pleasure to meet you.

Hope to hear back from you soon ~ would love to get back into rping again.

~M.

Faith_Fire_Mistress

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Mortuus Lorem Luna
Hello Darling,

I am very much interested in roleplaying with you.
I normally prefer to play Male characters, Am in fact very patient when it comes to a persons traits, Semi-literate - but like you, I can post as much as you can give me inspiration for, and I am Very interested in the "Runaway x Abuse Victim" roleplay you listed. =)

Also, You may call me Morty, and I am 19. Pleasure to meet you.

Hope to hear back from you soon ~ would love to get back into rping again.

~M.

Faith_Fire_Mistress

Hey Morty, im thrilled that your intrested! As for your choice in role play pairing, also thrilled. If you'd like pm me and we can iron out the details, and make sure this is an rp we both want to do.

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Updated!!!!
Hello I saw this in the forums and thought I would take a peek. I Have recently rejoined Gaia after a leave of absence and I would like to take you up on your offer for a roleplay.

Quotable Rogue

7,200 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello, hello, dear! (◡‿◡✿)
My name is Charlotte, and I'd describe myself as anywhere
from semi lit. to literate, depending on my level of inspiration.
I'm very interested in a Pokemon roleplay; did you happen
to have any plots?

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
MasterOfTheUnforeseen
Hello I saw this in the forums and thought I would take a peek. I Have recently rejoined Gaia after a leave of absence and I would like to take you up on your offer for a roleplay.

Sweet! Just a couple of questions.

Did you see any of the above ideas you might want to go off of, or did you have one or your own?
And most importantly, can you please give an estimation of how much you post average sentence/paragraph wise?

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Charoulotte
Hello, hello, dear! (◡‿◡✿)
My name is Charlotte, and I'd describe myself as anywhere
from semi lit. to literate, depending on my level of inspiration.
I'm very interested in a Pokemon roleplay; did you happen
to have any plots?

Yes and no, on plot ideas. It depends on if you've read any manga or mabye played the games. If its TV series/anime you know of then, I don't really know but am open to suggestions.
Faith_Fire_Mistress
MasterOfTheUnforeseen

Sweet! Just a couple of questions.

Did you see any of the above ideas you might want to go off of, or did you have one or your own?
And most importantly, can you please give an estimation of how much you post average sentence/paragraph wise?

Right now I feel that i could do good with either of these or combine them if need be. and depending on what im given to work with I can go between one and five paragraphs on a good day. on a bad id say 2-3

Prophesy Chosen one x somewhat reluctant chosen protector

Psychic x supernatrual creature
So basically Prophesy Chosen Psychic X somewhat reluctant supernatural protector Which I kind of threw a plot together for earlier today >_>

Omnipresent Ship

14,050 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Elocutionist 200
MasterOfTheUnforeseen
So basically Prophesy Chosen Psychic X somewhat reluctant supernatural protector Which I kind of threw a plot together for earlier today >_>

Well what did you have in mind?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces