Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxxxxxNametag ⋮NERO CHIGARUxxxxxx
::::::::-:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    LET ME SHOW YOU HOW ELOQUENT I CAN BE
    SCREAMING ON THE INSIDE POISED ON THE OUTSIDE.

___ THIS IS WHERE YOU SAY THANK YOU
    _________ ________________________________________________________________________________
    GOOD NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE BAD NEWS

WITH: everyone -> Avidan Bacharach // WHERE: foyer // FEELS: irritated and fearful // CURRENT TASK: see guest to room

User Image

This was the worst part of new guests. The standing around and just waiting for them to walk the distance from the boat. The could feel Mylo move beside him and offered only a small flick of his eyes to the shorter male. He wouldn't dare much more then that, but it was calming to have the other butler around for the most part. Mylo was a two sided coin, he had been around long enough to see the ebs and flows of the other male and in all honesty, even if they delayed the other male any... Nero found the flaw very human and real. In this doll house of a mansion he supposed the flaws in others appealed to him more then the perfection. Though he could deal without the jokers, they just made your life harder for no reason.

The blond head servant was late, no surprise there. He was like a puppy allowed to make messes and mess up. Nero's scars tingled just thinking about it. Unfair... but when was life ever fair for him? Ugh, he steered away that train of self-loathing thought and buried it deep somewhere under his well of just plain ol' pissed off. He took a breath as the doors opened and a ball of pink moved inside. A ball of smiling pink excitement to be exact. His lips threatened to twitch at just how awe-struck the other seemed but there was no time to linger as another guests arrived. Red hair... and an eye patch? A pirate had come to stay at the mansion. Alright really? When a third read head showed up he could have thrown up his hands in surrender.

Though this one didn't stop at the foyer, oh no... this small red head moved all the way up the stairs and Nero felt a small trickle of fear for him. Then the yelling started... Roman? He felt tension crawl into his neck... Roman Walker? His eyes flicked away from the smaller form as if it would burn him. Schooled hands took a moment to clench into fists, he didn't need to start shaking. The snap of a book revealed a white shadow that had been looming nearby. He hadn't even noticed the man. Though the noise took his focus from his very much looming panic attack and he rolled his shoulders back as if freed from a spell. The blue haired male had entered during his small episode and he took a small scan of him before dismissing him. Another one that was 'affected' by Vincent because yes, he firmly believed the other to be some kind of disease.

Vincent spun down the list of names and broad shoulders relaxed a bit as he turned to the... taller... guest he would be serving. Muscles slid with feline grace as he moved before the other and gave a nod of greeting. "I will take your luggage." He eyed the trunk for a moment before moving aside it. Kneeling he gripped a handle on each end and rose straight with his knees. Muscles flexed but not a modicum of strain appeared on his face. "Mr. Bacharach, if you would follow me to your room." It had to be on the second floor, huh? With fluid strides despite his cumbersome load he took a few steps before pausing to turn, to make sure this was what the guest wanted to do. Violet eyes burned out of a fall of inky blackness, inwardly seething that he had to stop and make sure at all.

]
                                                    _______ _______
                                                    DON'T THE SCARS JUST ADD TO THE APPEAL ˚

Dapper Lover

User Image

The redhead’s smile just seemed to widen as he let out a small and playful laugh. He didn’t dare to admit it, but he really thought that the pink haired boy in front of him was merely a new booty call for himself. That was not the case, once the boy swiveled around, croaking out a meek greeting to him. Shock crossed Rae Hyuk’s mind, but his facial expression was set, not showcasing any emotion he was feeling at the moment. The grin never left his lips as he lifted his arm to give a short wave at the man. “Rhys! Yes, it has been so long! Of all the places to reunite, I wouldn’t expect it to be here!” he said, concealing the bit inside of him that desired to speak to the pink haired boy, also wanting to catch up since the last time they’ve met. Of course, he didn’t want to become awkward around the boy, therefore, he merely nodded at Rhys’ exclamation. “Yep, always wanted to see a line of really good lookin’ butlers. Could never hire that many myself because most of the good ones just quit for some reason,” Rae Hyuk spoke, aware of the obvious reason to why maids overpowered the number of butlers within his own home. His parents were concerned of the massive amounts of complaints by the butlers, seeing that many of them were uncomfortable around the young master. Who could blame them, seeing that Rae Hyuk had a tendency to...be a little distressing around the workers.

Rae Hyuk’s green orbs redirected back at the owner of the mansion, finding the other reaching the end of the steps. The man’s facial expression immediately switched from ‘pleasant host’ to ‘getting down to business manager’, certainly throwing off Rae Hyuk as he blinked in confusion. Rapid-fire instructions flowed from Vincent’s mouth as he started listing out many instructions and rules that was bestowed within the mansion. Rae Hyuk was never one for following rules, but if he contemplated ever breaking one of them, well, let’s just say he finally tuned in when the owner spoke of kicking a guest out if he misbehaved. Rae Hyuk’s shoes shifted uncomfortably around, as he felt a bit intimidated by Vincent. The man did mention how human beings were his possessions alone, either way. Only then was when Rae Hyuk concluded that that man was not one to be trifled with, even when his smile returned.

Rae Hyuk’s eyes sparkled once again, hearing how Vincent was to assign butlers to the guests now. He could not wait to know who he was to temporarily own, albeit, he did not mind who. Mylo? Rae Hyuk snapped his eyes over at a purple haired male, the name barely escaping him. There was a sense of nostalgia and it was at the tip of his tongue, but he could not decipher why the name sounded so familiar. The butler smiled politely, advancing towards him with a small bow. Rae Hyuk gazed over the man’s features; the most distinctive countenance was the tuft of hair that cloaked his right eye. Could it really be….?

The man introduced himself, and once his last name was announced, Rae Hyuk knew for sure that it was exactly who he was expecting. But how? Didn’t Mylo disappear without a word several instances before, to which Rae Hyuk concluded that he was kidnapped or killed. But here he was, alive and kicking, and to top it all off, his assigned butler for a few days. “Mylo…” Rae Hyuk managed to whisper quietly, bewilderment refusing to be covered up by a smile. His face contorted to one that was so surprised that he didn’t even notice the other mentioning his luggage. The purple head did not seem as shocked as he was, but then again, his professionalism remained intact through his work. Rae Hyuk did not want to push it by exclaiming their reunion, as they were still under the vision of the owner. He figured that he’d play along until they were alone. “Yes, thank you, Mylo,” he said, his usual bubbly smile plastered on his lips, as if his prior emotion did not happen at all. He walked ahead of the man, ascending upwards on the spiral staircase. He should let the butler lead, as Rae Hyuk was not as familiar of the routes of the house as Mylo was.

MOOD ♞ : surprisedxxxxxxxx LOCATION ♞ : walker mansionxxxxxxxxCOMPANY ♛ : butlers, guests
                      OUTFIT ♞ : simple and clean xxxxxxxx MUSIC ♞ : turn around

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

User Image
Shaken up Third floor hallway Allen

User Image
Rhys had only gone a few feet down the hallway before he cursed softly under his breath. “********] This was the third floor, wasn’t it? Vincent had said not to go wandering, especially on this floor. No worries, I’ll just go back to the stairs and wait there. No harm done if no one knew, right? Besides it’s not as if he had intentionally broken that rule. With a heavy sigh Rhys made to turn around when someone grabbed his wrist in a vice-like grip, dragging him and shoving him against a wall. A whirlwind of thoughts went through his mind in those few seconds. First, what the hell? Secondly oh s**t. Why did it have to be Vincent?

He was hardly even aware that the redhead was yelling at him until a fist connected with the wall next to his face. Rhys flinched, thinking for sure that Vincent had been aiming at his face with that punch. Karma you are the biggest, coldest b***h. Vincent’s words hit him like a slap in the face, and he only prayed the other man would leave soon. He didn’t think he could keep his body from shaking much longer, and he didn’t want to give the a*****e the pleasure of knowing he’d scared Rhys. He let out a shaky breath as Vincent ordered him to stay put and then left. It took all of his willpower to keep his legs from shaking, but he could feel the warm prickling of tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

He shook his head, whining softly to the wallpaper behind him. Why should he care what that jerk said? He was just some bossy brat with anger management issues. But he did care, and that only made it worse. Guys like Vincent would make you feel bad about yourself and make you feel as if you deserved to be treated like s**t. Rhys had hoped to get along with Abel’s older brother, but it didn’t look like that was going to happen. And what if Abel was mad at him now too? He had just kind of insulted his older brother, after all, and Rhys knew that the young Walker was terribly fond of his elder brother. Rhys sniffled, jumping as he heard the soft crackle of paper next to him. He quickly wiped his eyes and stared down at the small wrapped candy, and then up at the man offering it.
“For me?” He took the lemon drop, toying with the tissue paper idly. “I’m Rhys, Rhys Valentine, but just Rhys is okay. Can I call you Allen?” he asked, opening the candy and popping it into his mouth.

“Did you….see all of that?” he asked, flushing with embarrassment. “I’m sorry it must be awkward for you. I seem to have made a rather large faux pas there and angered Mr. Walker.” He laughed lightly, “I’ll try not to cause any other problems. I don’t want you getting in trouble because I’m an uncultured peasant.” t was funny, but joking about it made him feel a bit better about the whole situation. “Uhm…do you mind showing me to my room? I should get settled in before anything else.” After he got his things set he’d go talk to Abel. If the other boy was angry with him then there’d be no point in staying and being a bother to him.

ooc: It's so bad. I'm sorry. OTL

User Image

Interesting Dabbler

11,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

Fingers took a firm grip of his tie, making sure it was adjusted properly as Vincent descended the stairs. It was no surprise they, as butlers, were all being labeled nothing more than items. They knew what to expect when signing up for the gig, but being recognized for more was one of Royce's many goals. A challenge, yes, but in reach. So the silly comments easily brushed off his shoulders with no hard feelings.

Vincent made his little speech, Royce taking the time to look over each of the guest and match names with faces so that he would not forget. Not a single repulsive face in the crowd. Hopefully personalities matched those sculpted pieces, not that it would really matter because the only two people he gave a s**t about were Vincent and Jin. It'd only be a problem if any of them got in his way, though as long as the other employees were doing what they were trained for, then he nor Jin would have nothing to worry about.... Well, Perhaps he would like to give Jin something to worry about.

Smirking slyly at the thought, he respectfully lowered his head as Vincent and the others walked by, before following after as instructed. Then of course when they got to the room, Royce stayed a few steps behind and a bit to the side of Jin as usual. To show ranks. He often tried to give Jin a hard time, but always behaved so well while Mr. Walker was around.

Ahh, the atmosphere was no less than awkward. Pure entertainment. First there was Mr. Valentine who was from the very beginning squirming uncomfortably in his seat. It'd be lying if he said he wasn't disappointed when Vincent requested that he go and fetch the appointed butler. As expected, he gave a short bow and began to do such; however, his steps were short towards the door, prolonging time just enough so that he could hear the disrespect Rhy's had thrown his master's way. Oh, it was difficult to stifle the chuckle. Royce quickly moved out of the cotton-candy haired boy's way and watched him leave through the door just in time for Allen to enter. "Mm."- 'Perfect timing', he almost allowed the snarky comment to slip out, eyes edging over momentarily in Jin's direction and then to the back of Vincent's head when he exited the room. Oooooo, someone was in trouble. Royce returned to his former position, straightening his posture and awaiting for Vincent to come back. Unfortunately, he was having a hard time wiping the cocky smile off his face. It was really just all too amusing.

The blond inhaled and exhaled deeply, eying the remainder of the room, catching the obvious uneasiness between Jin and the --- Cain, was it? What was going on there, he wondered. His chest rose slightly with excitement, honey eyes beaming brightly at Jin in the mischievous manner that the head butler probably knew all too well by now. Then Vincent returned, Abel got put his two cents in and stomped over to the window as a child would and Cain gave his short, sweet explanation. Oooooo, he was just dying to listen in on more. The worse thing that could happen would be Jin, or Vincent for that matter, sending him away on some other errand. OH no, he wanted to be HERE!

Ooc;; Short.. but ya' know I Had another post, but then i didnt get to play Marco Polo like I wanted and had to write and entire new one emo so it's something

High-functioning Lunatic

Yet I have made it here.

Bearing this love, my dear.

Bearing the weight of it upon my knees.

User Image
✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚
And still I wonder...AND STILL I WONDER...And still I wonder
DO I DARE DREAM, IF I SCREAM YOUR NAME
A L L E N ✦ E V A N S

User Image

Sniffles. Sniffles from a grown man! Oh, mother dear. If he could shake his head at this very moment he would, but he would show a little bit of courtesy and not. After all, a sniffling young man was not an unusual sight for him.

Two colorful eyes looked around and focused onto the small piece of wrapped candy he was holding out to him. A look that he swore was a universal one. If the research would be funded he would most certainly take it on. "mmn." He nodded with a hum, when Rhys asked him if the candy was for him. Of course it was, was he holding it out like it was bait? His fingers released it and listened to the light crackle and was pleased that the young man took to it. He gave a small nod, "Yes, you can call me Allen, Rhys." he said taking out a small notepad and wrote the man's name down, looked down at it and committed it to memory. Back it went into his front pocket and the tiny pencil with a tilt of his head as though he was considering on whether or not to answer if he saw everything.

"A Butler witnesses many things, but it's also his duty to keep his mouth shut when best." He said with a quaint smile and pressed a shushing finger towards his lips, "Besides." Allen gave a shrug, "I've seen much worse in my years. It will blow over, don't let it bother you." He quietly advised the young man, then gave a light scoff as he started to climb down the stairs to fetch Rhy's bags.

"If anyone is an uncultured peasant, that would be me." He added nonchalantly almost in a jokingly way, as his feet quickly drummed down the steps like a quick snare drum roll. But as he decended his mind was already turning over the spare rooms that were available. The ones that were locked permanently and the ones that were closed temporarily and such. Quick hands grabbed the luggage and Allen waved a small finger and pointed to the right.

"I'm sure Master Vincent mentioned that the third floor is off limits to family, however since you were not anticipated, the only available room that is not permanently closed is upstairs near Master Abel's and my rooms." Allen explained calmly as he climbed the stairs with ease back towards Rhys' and turned his heel at the top of the stairs. "This way please." He instructed and just a few feet from the stair case Allen carefully placed down his burden and unlocked the door and pushed it open, gave a quick glance over and held the door for Rhys to enter.

"Welcome to your room for your visit." He said following in Rhys' things after he had entered and proceeded to open the curtains and open the windows. Though the room was clean, well maintained and the sheets were fresh, the room door was frequently closed and didn't have the same air circulation as the rest of the available rooms. It however, was not terrible and was still acceptable, it just needed about an hour or so. "Please. Make yourself at home."

Timid Reveler

User ImageUser Image

A pleasant smile was all that broke the monotonous somber butler look that exemplified Jasper's stance and expression. His thoughts were another story as he grumbled and swore. If Jasper was the type that had his heart on his sleeve and showed how he felt he would have his face in his palm as he reclined against the baggage that was startlingly packed with gummy worms of all things. Did that weirdo not think their would be food at the mansion? Or were gummy worms going to be another attribute I'll have to expect like that lips thing and the southern accent? So much for looking forward to guests... Less than an hour ago he'd had hopes for a good month. Wished he would have someone easy, maybe someone that liked sweets so he could bake, well according to the gummy worms he got some of what he wished for. However easy didn't seem to be in his future, already he was stuck in a room with his boss who basically owned him for the next few years, what amounted to his head manager with eyes like an eagle for mistakes, his ex and his ex's cousin who was his current "master" and who apparently liked to flirt though Jasper had managed to pass over that can of worms when Vincent relocated the group. Jasper wasn't afraid of work but he was already wishing he could go back on vacation.

If Roman hadn't spoke Jasper probably would have continued to think of nothing but maintaining his posture and his own misfortune but he automatically tuned in to his current guests voice out of reflex. A habit he had to developed so he wouldn't miss orders, it had been hard at first but he made himself learn and was not sure he was glad he had when Roman laid out his situation with as few words as possible. Many parts were glazed over but the gravity of what he alluded to was not hidden by his nonchalant speech. Jasper disliked sob stories because of the drama and how people milked them but the restraint on details and the determination in Roman were just right to tug at Jasper's curmudgeonly heart. He couldn't help but wonder what lifestyle was so horrible it resulted in physical violence, and what Jace's deal was, before he caught himself. Resisting the urge to literally shake it off and run a hand through his hair as was his habit he stopped himself at a hand twitch though he couldn't help but eye his recently assigned charge concernedly. One could have easily seen Jasper was affected by looking at his eyes, though his body was otherwise composed other than his tiny blunder. It's none of my business! His grouchy inner voice insisted. That's to personal, you just need to know what he likes for breakfast not what his f*cking idiot douche of a father.....I mean his possibly regular none of my business whatever of a father is like... Don't get involved in anything just do your job. Making himself look away his troubled green orbs settled back into polite indifference as he internally berated himself. However it seemed that someone else was not able to calm themselves as easily and the pink boy Abel had invited fulfilled Jasper's desire to leave the room though not before accidentally insuring drama would follow him from the room in the form of the volcanic owner of the house. It seemed their was no peace even for the escapees.

The swift pace of uncomfortable speeches was exactly the outcome that Jasper had been expecting. Not that the expectation made it any more enjoyable so when Allen's pleasant voice filled the tense silence following Vincent's departure Jasper was glad. Jasper liked the somewhat reserved and sweet plant expert and he was happy he could direct his attention towards someone unlikely to exacerbate the situation. As he hoped Allen's words were calming though when the subject looped back to him he shot the brown eyed blonde a quick sullen look. Turning to Roman Jasper realized he was mildly pleased he might be able to alleviate a bit of the snacky red heads gloom. He was still unhappy to be in the room and not entirely thankful to have his piano playing ability advertised but it was a tiny step towards the concern that Allen or Jin put into their work and the care of their charges. Jasper generally tried to ignore that sort of thing. His service was excellent but he lacked the ambition or compassion to want to take it a step further and mostly stuck to orders only anticipating regular physical needs such as dinner. Smiling more genuinely Jasper inclined his torso as a response before straightening again and meeting Roman's eyes.
                                            " I would be glad to offer my services as you wish. I have trained as a patissier and chef but we have a very capable kitchen staff that can provide you with refreshments as well so that I am free to assist you in other capacities should you have need of me. " He responded humbly, his speech overly polite but without adornment as usual. He decidedly left the piano comment to register or drift away on its own. Though to be honest he was glad to hear that his playing was still considered good. He had not chosen the piano like he had singing so its abuse in his childhood did not bother him as much. Music had become just another noise to him, though he liked noise so it wasn't like he couldn't enjoy it, it just wasn't the same as when he was a kid deciding to join choir for the first time, the use of it as a tool had worn out it's beauty for him.

There wan't much time for Roman to respond before Vincent stalked back in and settled in his chair. Roman was given the green light as far as Jasper could tell, though he had suspected that Roman would be staying from the moment he was assigned. There wasn't much purpose in giving someone the use of a butler meant for guests for all of twenty minutes and Vincent wasn't that disorganized. Otherwise the drop in visit wouldn't have made so many waves. However now that the okay was official Jasper realized some flaws in his routine. He had prepared a room for a regular guest on the same floor as his own room as was the usual. However unlike normal he was serving a member of the family. That was an entirely different classification, though Roman had been assigned to Jasper who did normally serve guests so perhaps that was a sign? Mulling it over in his head Jasper did hear Abel's irate words though he easily ignored them without internal turmoil. That was drama that he did not have to deal with anymore. Which he was glad of... usually. The same quick study and decision to ignore the words of Cain passed through Jasper's brain. By the time the visiting butler's lackluster explanation was through Jasper was finished with his analysis of his own situation. Roman should be shown to the third floor. Jasper had never explicitly been trained to serve the family since he had been dating Abel when he first arrived and that would be weird but it was stupid to think that the butler Roman had been assigned would have much influence on his accommodations. The guest was obviously the deciding factor, not the butler, and his guest was a member of the family. Though this means I am either commuting upstairs or I am moving... I'm going to have to move aren't I? Bloody wonderful! I spent all morning and yesterday tidying the guest room to. USE A FRIGGING PHONE DAMMIT! I won't even be getting one of those research sheets now. Suddenly Jasper understood a little of the inconvenience that Victor had immediately realized. It wasn't much fun and though he knew Jin would never let a room fall into disrepair his perfectionism regretted that he had not been able to freshen up the room he realized his guest would most likely be staying in. Finding the right time to present himself now that Vincent had agreed to let Roman stay and Cain had given his vague answer Jasper stepped forward a little. Maybe he could even save the drama that Abel was inciting. He tried to pick his words as best he could though it wasn't his expertise. His face and tone appeared as though he was sure of himself though he was not as this was new and he wasn't a head butler aware of most everything in the mansion. He had made sure he found the right lull in the temperamental conversation that he was not interrupting but he apologized anyway.
                                            " My apologies if I am out of turn. If Mr. Walker- " Jasper used his body and a very slight gesture of his hand to clearly indicate he meant Roman when he said Walker. Initially he addressed the room, though mostly he meant to get input from Vincent or Roman either of whom could give him the okay to go unpack the luggage he held. He would have liked to use the name 'Roman' for the convenience but until he was requested otherwise polite and professional was his go to and Mr. Walker it was. " -would like I will lead the way to the room. " He suggested as hospitably as possible

Location : Vincent's drawing room Company : Vincent's small gathering OOC :
                                            I seriously hope this is okay because I have a cold and couldn't use my friend comp so I wrote it all at night.

Greedy Lover

User ImageUser Image

As Vincent sat waiting for his answer from the raven haired butler, he glanced to his left side. There, on the antique oak side table, sat a glass with a faux wine substance (grape juice) waiting for him- undoubtedly from Jin's doing. He lifted his hand and grasped onto the middle of the beverage, lifting it to his mouth and bringing it to his bottom lip before tipping it up and moderately consuming the reddish-purple liquid. He had strained his throat in the process of trying to keep himself somewhere between raising his voice enough to get his point across but not outright yelling for the whole house to hear him; so he appreciated the effort from the other's part. Plus Jin knew as well as any other that the redhead had a bad habit of drinking something when he got...anxious. Maybe he had over done it when it had come to the Valentine boy? Well, now that he was sitting down and thinking about it he probably had over done it- the fist on the wall by the boys head...he had tried to avoid acknowledging Valentine's emotional response to his negativity but it was obvious from the way the boy stood, almost petrified, he had rarely been treated that way. Then again how often did anyone else have a 6'2 redheaded monster looming over them? Well- other than those that worked for Vincent and kept his company of course.

It was about this time his brother shot up from his chair and the elder Walker's eyes immediately flicked up from the liquid below, through dark lashes, and across the room to meet the adjacent redhead's figure who now seemed to be pacing back and forth frantically. After after a few words and a question or two thrown in, the younger male finally found a place to plant himself by the room's window. Vincent slowly adjusted his hand to now be fixated carefully around the rim to replace the glass back down on it's coaster beside himself. He stayed quiet, only for a moment, to collect his thoughts before speaking, but before he could begin another voice chimed in. The redhead's view of his brother was blocked by Cain now, the servant surely shoving himself right in the middle of this situation to take the focus off of the younger Walker's tantrum. His father had sent him. Point blank, no further explanation, that was that. How he hated that old man. And although this proved his previous assumptions correct, it left many new questions to be answered. Vincent didn't offer Cain a vocal response though, instead he lifted his copper gaze to meet the brilliant red of the other's orbs. He locked his eyes onto Cain's for a good minute before letting the stare go and letting it fall slowly down the other's face, to his mouth, further down to the skin on his ivory neck, and even further down where they fixated themselves on the dark haired man's collarbone.

Another voice, this one pulled his attention away from the dark haired butler. Vincent lazily moved his head to meet the sound, it was Jasper this time though- which was somewhat unusual from the wallflower. Had he gotten cold feet now too? He guessed that he had forgotten how easily the younger ones startled when faced with his temper. They were almost like ants. Disrupt the line of tedious work-flow with something slightly bad and unexpected and chaos and hell would reign down and each one wanted to run away. He nodded to the blond in response. He could sense that Jasper was walking on eggshells with asking his question but the blond didn't have anything to fret over, Vincent knew Jasper- and knew he wouldn't disrespect him in the way the pink fluff-ball had. “Yes, you may take Roman to his room now Jasper. And cousin-” Vincent's eyes flowed from the blond butler to his redheaded cousin. “We'll talk more about this later, enjoy yourself and try not to make too much trouble.”

With that being said, the redhead allowed Jasper and Roman enough time to leave the room before making his next move, which was standing up - casually - and sliding his hands into his pants pockets. His brother wanted well behaved business type Vincent? He'd give him what he wanted then because it was, after-all, one of the things he had been working vigorously on for the past few months. He didn't want to turn out like his father now, did he? Exploding over every little thing. He had gotten dangerously close to it at one point but since had quit his drinking- it was situations like these where he could prove his growth, despite the slight falter in his composure minutes before. He moved elegantly, step by step coming closer to his brother and the barrier that stood between them until he approached the blockage. He moved until he stood centimeters apart from the butler, and his full six feet, two inch body was lined up chest to chest with Cain. He craned his neck forward and slightly to his left, positioning it right above the servant's shoulder and allowing full view of the younger Walker. “Allow me to explain something to you, little brother, firstly- he is no guest of mine. You brought him here, he is your guest- which mean you take responsibility for him. His being here, is purely for your enjoyment, that child does in no way benefit me- my business- or our fathers business and before you even begin to open your mouth saying that his way was paid for...what good does your money do? It comes to me, which flows directly back into this island, which rotates back to father- and then somehow gets back into your hands...”

He settled for a moment, letting his words seep into Abel's mind so that he could hope to understand the logic to all of this- but most likely knowing his brother, logic had no place in this “argument”. He had insulted- and assaulted his friend- and that was all he needed to know. Abel ran off of pure emotion- just like Vincent, and just like their father. Honestly if it weren't for their defining looks, it'd be hard to tell the two apart. Their actions reflected each other's as well as their movements and gestures- the biggest difference though is Vincent had reached rock bottom long ago and was now recovering from it, and Abel was still on his collision course...but unlike Vincent, Abel had others around to hopefully stop his travesty of life choices before he reached that point. Though- it was unlikely, every person has to make their own mistakes. The older Walker just hoped Abel's mistakes wouldn't be the same ones he had made. The older redhead scanned his brother's face for any kind of emotional outbursts, but he seemed like he was more inclined to hear the rest before he began- because the younger Walker knew better than to think Vincent was done with him just yet. “Did you really expect me to treat your friend any differently than I would you? Then again, if you had done that- I probably would have brought my fist a little closer to your face rather than just hit the wall once for a warning...” Ah, there it was. Vincent could tell Abel didn't like that one. Must have been the fact that the other Walker had gotten so up close and personal with the friend- this peeked his interest though. He hadn't seen the smaller redhead get so torn up about someone since Jasper. He couldn't help it- he had to do something dickish now, it would be against his person if he didn't.

Leaning forward, he put his chest on Cain's and removed his hand from his pocket only to drape it over the dark haired butler's right shoulder- encasing the other in a sort of half-hug while he leaned in closer to his brother. He was staring the younger Walker down now, eyes almost picking the other apart with the way they dug themselves into the other boy's outline. His brain was running a thousand miles per hour now, all sorts of scenarios playing themselves out in the redhead's mind- what was this friend to Abel...why was he so close to this one? It was one mistake to tip Vincent off by inviting the friend to Vincent's home instead of their family home- it was another to completely peek his interest by throwing an outright fit by the 'mistreatment' of his friend. Dismissing these thoughts though, Vincent cut off his inspection and looked plainly at his brother. “The last thing I'll say to you about this is let him know who owns this home...and trust me...it's not daddy,” he finished with a low growl. That was it- he removed his arm from Cain's shoulder and backed up. Besides he could just about feel the holes burning into his back from the way Jin must have been eying him. He had probably gotten...too personal with the physical contact with Cain, but that was more for Abel's threat than Cain's pleasure. It wouldn't matter to the butler though- a touch was a touch and that display was probably too much. Running long fingers though his red hair he pushed the rebel strands back and out of his face as he pulled his bottom lip into his mouth with his canine and bit down on it- another bad habit of his. “I'll talk to you later about Victor,” he said directing his attention to Cain- “And you...” He said addressing Abel, “Go fetch you friend, I'm sure he's not in the best mood.”

There, he was done- and he wasn't going to deal with any more of it. He completely dismissed his brother and Cain and ignored any further conversation and turned back to his butlers, setting his attention on Royce first. “Go to Jasper and tell him he has the option to stay on the second floor or come to stay on the third floor. Preferably the latter so that he can be closer to Roman if he needs him. If he does decide to do this, cover his position until he can move his belongings, also remind him that room hasn't been used in a while so he may need to air it out- other than that it should be clean.” He watched the man for a moment before getting his response and dismissing him as well. And once he was sure they were alone, he turned to Jin. Vincent looked at him for a moment, clearly noting the less than satisfied aura that seemed to spit from the very core of the dark haired man's soul. Okay, so obviously he was less than happy about the earlier physical contact. He felt like he was being scolded. Actually...he was pretty sure he was being scolded. So he'd make it up to him in the only way he had ever really known how. He approached the large male, cautiously, on his own will. Oh, that look- it was almost painful. No- he certainly wasn't happy. That was okay though, Vincent would make him happy- in one way or another...sooner or later. Lifting his hands he took the other male's chin with his fingertips and laid his palms on each side of the servant's neck. He was warm- warmer than usual. “You're mad at me- aren't you” he asked in a completely serious tone, tipping his head forward and lowering his eyes to meet the equally tall male's.

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▂▂▂▂▂ ABEL ▹▹▹ the brother ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mood: An odd combination of angry and worried Thoughts: Rhys~ Location: Drawing Room > Rhys' room
Company: Cain, Allen, and Rhys
Clothing: Outfit Out Of Chocolate:

▹▹▹Abel stood leaning on the window with one shoulder, arms crossed, lips pursed, and an overall pissed off settled on his face. He in no way wanted his brother anywhere near Rhys. At all. Ruby eyes glanced up when Cain moved between the two, and his lips every so slightly twitched up into a smirk before quickly turning right back into a pout. Yes he was pouting, and brooding, and plotting. There would be no way in hell that he would let his brother off so easily. All sorts of fun ideas filled his head of how to just flat out cause some trouble, but his attention was drawn by Vincent's movements. The smaller red-heads eyes flitted over to his brother, narrowing in mock protest. His brothers mouth was moving, and words were probably coming out, but of course, Abel wasn't listening. The man sounded just like their dad with his little speech and it was all just so- ugh. Oh, not to mention the fact that Vincent was so close to Cain. Was that even necessary, like really. It just aggravated Abel more. Glancing up at his brother, he widened his eyes and nodded his head in a 'go on' kinda way. He knew his brother wasn't done talking. He never was.

When those words came out of Vincent's mouth, Abel stood up from his semi-reclined position and faced his brother, fists balled up in rage at his side. That little voice in the back of his head told him not to push it, and for once he actually decided to listen to it. The boy took a breath, and looked up at Vincent with a fiery glare. "Just... Just stay away from him. I'll keep him out of your way." He mumbled out, glancing away with crossed arms as he put all his weight on one leg. He was done with this whole 'meeting' thing. All Abel wanted to do was get out of the room, and make sure that Rhys was okay. Vincent was apparently not done though, and as the man started to get cozy with Cain, Abel couldn't help but scoff and roll his eyes. Totally unnecessary. Typically Abel could have cared less if Vincent was getting handsy with the staff, but Cain. Oh no. Cain was his now. A little spark went off and his face twitched in irritation. It took practically all he had in him to to blow up again. No, no. If he lost his temper again he'd have to stay longer, and that was not what Abel wanted.

Abel's lips snarled up into a sarcastic half-assed smile at his brothers last words. "Yes, sir." He said, his words completely loaded with sarcasm as he took a few steps towards the door. With his hand on the knob he looked back at Cain who was finally free from his brothers clutches. "You coming?" His words were a bit harsh and he shot his brother another deadly glare when he told him to go after Rhys. Where did he think he was going in the first place? Like hell he was going to stick around and be lectured some more.

Walking out the door, Abel didn't even look back to see if Cain was following, he knew he was. Out in the hall, the short little red-head looked up to meet those lovely red eyes as he headed in the direction of where he assumed Rhys would be staying. He wanted to rage and vent and scream and yell, but knew better to do that in their current location. Plus he was pretty torn up about Rhys being put in such a terrible situation, and it showed throughout his entire countenance. Cain though, Cain made it all a little better simply by being there. The man was one of the select few that Abel actually shared his true emotions and feelings with. Abel was comfortable, well maybe a little more than comfortable with his butler, and with one look informed him that they would be talking about this whole situation later when everyone was tucked away in bed.

For now though, all of the males focus was on finding and comforting his dear friend. It didn't take him long to track down the little bubble gum prince and his butler Allan. Oh perfect! Abel actually approved of that match up quite a bit. He knew that that mess of white hair could take care of his friend, after all, he had been taking care of Abel before Cain decided to finally show up. Bursting through the door, Abel went right past Allen and grabbed his friend by the shoulders pulling him into a warm embrace. "Rhys! I am so sorry you had to go through that! Are you okay, did he hurt you?" Abel cooed out, his words so much more gentle than the words spoken to his brother just moments earlier. He raised both of his hands and cupped the males face, gently running his thumb over Rhy's cheek, the concern in his eyes was pretty obvious. "Don't worry. I won't let him near you again, I swear he isn't always like that anyway." Ugh, why was he defending Vincent now.

Leaning in he pressed his forehead to Rhys' and gave a soft smile. "You sure you're okay?" He pulled away but let an arm drape over the males shoulders. Looking to his previous butler he flashed a grin. "Allen, I trust you can keep him out of harms way if I'm not around?" He knew that if he wasn't around Allen would be, and if for some reason he wasn't around either- well, Abel would tell Cain to keep an eye on him too.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

User Image
Calmer and happier His room Allen, Abel and Cain

User Image
He walked silently for a while, listening as Allen spoke. The man had a very calming voice, but Rhys couldn’t say why exactly. It reminded him of a walk in a quiet forest, or a warm spring morning, but that didn’t make much sense. A voice couldn’t have such properties, but that’s all he could think of as Allen spoke. If voices could have physical characteristics, Allen’s would probably smell like flowers. That was an idiotic thought. Rhys rolled his eyes at his own meandering thoughts, shaking his head before he nodded, beaming. “Near Abel’s room? That suits me perfectly, that way I won’t have to go far to see him.” He waited outside as Allen went in, opening up the windows to let in some fresh air. The room didn’t really need it, but the cool breeze was welcome and it did do a bit to freshen up the place.

He stepped inside, peering around, much as one does any hotel room when first entering, and then made straight for the bed, sitting down on it and bouncing experimentally to see how it felt. Definitely a good bed for bouncing on, and it didn’t squeak either so he could play around without bothering anyone.
“I apologize again for the trouble,” he was kicking his feet, leaning back on the bed, head titled back so that he was staring at Allen upside down. “And thank you for getting my luggage. I’d have brought it up myself if I knew where I was going.” He frowned then, brow furrowing in thought. “What exactly do we do now? I know you’re supposed to go with me everywhere…but does that really mean everywhere? Like…you have to come in my room with me and stuff?” Before he could get an answer, however, a red blur came bolting his way. For a moment he thought Vincent was coming for a second round as his shoulders were grabbed, but relaxed when his face met Abel’s chest.

“I... N-no he….Abel wait just a…” aaaaaand Abel’s face was way too close. Too close dear God! He felt thumbs rubbing over his cheeks as Abel cupped his chin and for a moment or, well several moments, Rhys’ brain stopped working. Damn those vibrant red eyes and why did he have to look so concerned? It was enough to make Rhys want to melt into the happiest, dumbest, puddle in the middle of the bedsheets. Finally, when his brain bitched out his body enough to get some control back, Rhys fell back so that he was lying on the bed, covering his face with his hands. His shoulders shook and soft laughter could be heard from behind the veil of his hands. “Red, you dork,” he lowered his hands, peering up at the shorter male with an affectionate gaze, “Don’t do stuff like that. Sometimes you do the weirdest s**t. I’m fine, though, thank you. He didn’t hurt me, just scared me a little and….well he was kind of a d**k, sorry.”

Rhys patted the bed next to where he lay, chuckling. “What, don’t you trust me to stay out of harm’s way by myself? I know I act like a kid, but we’re the same age.” He sat up, staring down and his expression became more serious. “Really, though, Abel, don’t worry about me so much. You’ve always been so protective of me and I feel like it should be the other way around. Besides, I don’t think your brother will pay me much care as long as I stay away from him. I’m only here because of you anyway.” He pulled the redhead into a hug, ruffling his hair, “Now why don’t we forget about your brother for a little while, eh? Why don’t you introduce me to Mr. tall, dark and handsome?” he waggled his eyebrows at Cain.

User Image

Demonic Kitten

User Image
User Image
`Mood : Calm
`Location: Rae Hyuk's room
`Company: Rae Hyuk Woo

Mylo wasn’t expecting Mr. Woo to be the one to take the lead. For a few seconds, he was left staring dumbly after the guest who was already walking up the steps of the stairs. If he were not trained the way he was, he would be scrambling after the guest. However, he prided himself that he had learned to move with grace during his stay in the Walker mansion. Therefore, he followed at a close pace, behind and a bit to the guest’s left, his good eye trained on Mr. Woo’s back. For a while, he just focused his attention on the back of his childhood friend.

He supposed he should feel relieved that there was a familiar face in the mansion. Sure, the butlers and the owner had become familiar what with the time he spent there. Nero and Allen were two of the butlers he was somewhat close with. Nero and Mylo mainly got along because, well, they knew the consequences if you defied the owner firsthand. Although they’d rather not talk about it, they both bore scars that wouldn’t be fading anytime soon. By default, Mylo respected Nero. Not only because they were fellow butlers but anyone who can survive Vincent’s (and sometimes Jin’s) methods of discipline earned his respect.

As for Allen, with their likeness in image, it was a surprise that nobody had mistaken them both for each other. Then again, being together in the mansion, they were already familiar with each other’s faces and names. Allen and Mylo also got along because of plants, surprisingly. Sure, the both of them had different passions but they did bond over plants and flowers whenever they were able. With Mylo’s interest in roses mostly, his knowledge of other flora was limited in contrast to Allen’s extensive knowledge of plants.

However, it was different to see a very familiar face. Rae Hyuk was...someone who knew Mylo before he entered the mansion and was molded to be practically someone else. He let his gaze linger on Rae Hyuk’s back a while longer, wondering just how he had changed throughout the years. When they neared the second floor, Mylo averted his gaze and quickened his steps a beat just so he was slightly in front of Rae Hyuk. It wouldn’t do to be leading the guest to his room from behind now, would it?

“Right this way.”

He spoke up, slightly turning his head to make eye contact before leading Rae Hyuk to his room. The second floor comprised of several rooms and a library. From where they were standing, at the top of the stairs, Rae Hyuk’s room would be to their left, along with another guest’s room, a party room, and a locked room. To their immediate right was another locked room, and a guest’s room.

“Please follow me.”

Mylo walked a few steps forward before turning left and continued on walking until he reached the door of the first room. He could hear movement from the guest room down the hall and could hear Nero’s voice, just a bit faint. With a deft movement, he pushed the door open and lead Rae Hyuk into the spacious room. To protect the guest’s privacy, he closed the door behind them before walking the distance to the foot of the bed where he laid Rae Hyuk’s luggage. The room was well-lit due to the size of the window, though some of the brightness was dimmed due to the curtains.

He straightened, assuming a butler’s usual position. “Would you like me to unpack your luggage for you, sir? Or perhaps a tour within the mansion? Ah, but you have just arrived from travelling, so perhaps a tour can be arranged for later. How about something to eat or something to snack on? Our kitchen staff will gladly cater to your needs. As I am your assigned butler, please feel free to ask anything of me.”

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCAIN TERRACE > Abel's head servant
                                  User Image

• Yes he kept his eyes on Vincent, with Abel safely behind him there was nobody else he truly need to pay attention to, but of course he did not miss the loving glare dear Jin gave him. That look was however, nothing he was not used to and he ignored it completely. Right now the butler was nothing of importance and instead he drew attention was solely on the two brothers. The other pieces of information he got out of people around the room was gathered and tucked away to be dealt with at a later point. For now the older red head was in his chair, simply observing. Yes he had to admit the man had clearly had some changes over the year it was especially clear to him who had been gone from the creature for so long, however he was far from perfected quite let. The tiny quirks of annoyance here and there, that was what warned him of how dangerous the man could truly be.

Their eyes met copper on red, a lingering moment that none of them would draw away anytime soon. That was until Vincent decided to observe him in more detail, those hues trailing down his body, of course Cain could tell and well he did not move a inch or blink away. If anything it amused the hell out of him, even if that did not actually show on his features at the current time. The stare down stopped the moment Jasper spoke up however, but Cain did not take his eyes of the red head and the rest was mere background noise. He did not actually know these people, the other butlers, but he didn't really care enough to put his mind into it right there and then.

Once Roman and Jasper had left the room Vincent finally truly moved and he saw that body raise to its full length, pretty much matching his own height. Cain did not flinch or look even remotely alarmed as the man approached, despite knowing what the guy was capable of he did not fear and well right now it seemed like the red head was more concerned about keeping himself calm rather then blowing up. So he raised a brow as the guy practically stood there inches away, chest leveled against chest and a head practically hovering over his shoulder, perhaps even perching there to look at the smaller boy behind him.

Cain had half a mind to move and make the giant stumble in the process however he wanted to keep that man away from Abel at least when it came to arms reach so he stayed there, completely calm and composed, though with a slight warning look in his eyes. Not that Vincent would actually be able to see that considering his view was cut off by his hair. Then came the words that was meant for Abel and the matter of his dear friend. Of course to this Cain paid attention, seeing as the information was also important to him. When Abel cared for something, he would do, that was just how it worked. Even if he had no personal feelings towards Rhys the fact that the male was dare to Abel was more then enough for him.

The black haired man highly doubted the words would actually do any good on the younger walker however, after all the both of them highly worked based on emotion and self thought. Not much logic or reason. That was just the way they were built and well Cain did not blame them much for it, neither of them, even if they got a bit out of hands at times. However once Vincent spoke up once more, his glare truly came out. Just for a split second and Jin had perhaps been the only one to actually notice the slight change in his features before he composed himself once more. Vincent would certainly not be getting his fist anywhere near Abel's features as long as he was around. Of course he wouldn't always be right next to the young red head twenty for seven, but he would damned make sure to do his best to ensure no damage on the beauty. Vincent harming his own family was never acceptable, butler or not, Cain would not have it. Not only for Abel's sake, but for Vincent's own sake.

Ah, but there it was a slight movement. Soon he felt more pressure and chests bumped. A arm draped around him and he had to hold back a laugh and a grin. This was just too ******** amusing. The half hug gave him about a thousand of memories, all of them pushed away swiftly so he would not distract himself from the moment. Instead he quirked his head slightly to the side, glancing back at Abel and well then Vincent who was there practically hugging him. The moment lasted for quite a while, he truly had to fight himself from not getting comfortable in those arms. Now that would be bad and he was sure he would not hear the end of it from Abel. So he just stayed still, feeling Jin quite literally trying to kill him with a stare. Hah.. Now that was perhaps the best treat of them all, seeing the guys skin practically crawl in annoyance and irritation. Lovely.

Finally Vincent withdrew after speaking his part and well it seemed the worst was over for the time being. "If you say so Vincent" he interjected easily towards the man and his want to speak about Victor, well he couldn't completely deny the man. He had no reason to anyways.

Cain knew for a fact Abel was irritated, especially when the boy gave him that tone and he softly sighed before shaking his head and smiling. Giving a small n** of his head he followed the little master with ease and glanced back for just a moment, not missing the glare Jin gave him and just closed the door behind himself as he lured after the young red head, casually walking without much issue. Then following to the room owned by Rhys, they stepped in and well Abel was clearly very fond of the pink haired male.

Silently he closed the door and stepped to the side, casually leaning against the wall and just keeping a eye on the scenery in front of him. Abel's closeness to the boy did not bother him in the slightest, if anything it was adorable and it made him smile fondly. Of course he also glanced at Allen and merely gave him half of a smile. He did notice the flustered response from the friend however and now that was interesting, did perhaps the candy colored male have a thing for the youngest walker? It was very much possible, he smirked lightly at the thought. And then the attention was on him. Tall, dark and handsome, well that was a nice description he had to say.

Chuckling he stayed where he was. "Cain Terrace, Abel's personal butler at your service" he hummed easily and grinned at the words, giving a small bow just for show more then actual respect or well Butler-ness. He was not your regular butler that was for sure.

where: Rhys' room|| with: Rhys, Allen, Abel || doing: standing, talking|| feeling: amused || [[ooc: --- ]]

requiette's Husband

Territorial Pawn

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE HEAD SERVANT
                            User Image

• Composure. He had to constantly remind himself to keep his calm, keep himself from screaming on top of his lungs and throwing a fit in front of all those gathered in the room. The moment when Vincent had stepped forward and gotten in close proximity to Cain all else had been forgetting and his observation skills went bye-bye. Perhaps it was cliche, but things really did seem horribly slow and he just wanted it to end, soon. The moment where Vincent finally stepped away seemed ages away and he could not wait for that to happen. His pearly whites found a piece of flesh from the inside of his own mouth, pretty much nibbling on his own cheek, not enough to actually cause damage. But it offered him a measure of distraction to keep himself calm for the time being.

For Jin it was the most horrible feeling to loose his calm, after all most people saw him as the most level headed person around the area. But even he had his limits and this especially applied to Vincent. Somehow he was vaguely aware Jasper was now gone together with Ramon, but somehow that didn't matter at all and normally that would have been a important piece of information that he would have cared about. It was scary what jealousy could do to one man.

And Jin felt he had no right to be jealous in the first place. He was a mere butler, nothing more and nothing less. He was bought merchandise that did his masters every bidding without fault or complaint. Since childhood he had been trained for this, he had no right to feel possessive. None at all. Yet as his hand balled into fists by his sides he couldn't stop the emotions rolling in. Oh how he hated Cain in that moment and surely it showed no matter how much he tried to hide it. His features blank yet his eyes, his eyes said everything.

His eyes met briefly with the other butler he found himself loathing above all else, even Royce was less of a annoyance and that said a lot. Had he not been so busy thinking about the current scenery in front of him he would have surely noticed the fellow grinning so mischievously. When Vincent actually moved closer and laid his arm on Cain... Had he ever felt this angry before? Why? All of a sudden it came like a washing storm and it was hell, he didn't want it at all. The butler was sure that had not happened before and surely Cain was not the first person Vincent ever touched in front of him. Why now? Was it because it was Cain? Trying to shake the notion away he took a deep breath, letting his fist uncurl and digits straighten out.

Calm down. He told himself, several times. Things were being said, done and none of it truly registered and before he knew it the room was empty, for all but him and the man that now approached him. Hues settled unto the large male and it was extremely difficult to hide his anger. And it seemed Vincent saw it no matter how much he tried to hide the matter. Breath caught for a moment as digits grazed his chin and neck, he stood still as a pole the first few seconds until the man spoke to him directly. Lips parted, but nothing really came out. His thoughts slowly gearing back into the norm now that the main issue was gone from his sight.

"I have no right to be mad at you" he merely supplied, he didn't deny it however, but that was genuinely just what he believed was right. "No I don't agree with your methods, but you do what you do" he murmured, it was rather clear Vincent was his own man and the only way Jin would actually attempt to stop him is if he actually was dangerous towards other people. But ******** it was difficult not to lean into those hands, or not hold back for that matter. Eventually the urge became too much and carefully his arm came up to lightly drape around the mans waist, hand resting against the small of his back. Luckily they were still alone, he allowed himself just this brief moment. After all Vincent had been the one to approach him, not the other way around and that had to count as something.

"Are you calmer now?" he inquired, changing the topic yes, but it was actually important. It was his job to keep Vincent healthy and well recently also to keep him in check. Not only for the safety of others but also for Vincent himself.

where: Drawing room || with: Vincent || doing: Lots || feeling: anger, jealousy, irritation || [[ooc: -- ]]

Kawaii Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

➡R O M A N⬅

ღThe flamboyant cousin.

⏩|| Seke || Vivacious || Mischievous || Dynamic||⏪

Mood: ( relieved ) - I'm with: ( Jasper ) - What's going on? ( My room. ) What am I wearing? ( Beach attire.

❝ Redheads are God's way of giving the world roses.. ❞

ℜoman chewed ferociously on his sour gummy worms, the sweet and sour taking his mind elsewhere. His gaze flickered over to a pink haired boy, his expression unreadable. Who was this Male? His gaze narrowed slightly as he looked the Male over. Roman had tried his best to keep everything at a need to know basis, so why was this young man so bothered? A sly grin spread across his face as he leaned back in the chair and threw another worm in his mouth. Had he bothered this Male? Actually, why was this Male here? Had he been asked to follow them? His gaze lazily flickered over to his cousin. He didn't really seem to notice the guy was even there. Roman took a moment to stare at the pink haired fellow. Roman didn't believe he revealed too much, He simply gave Vincent the answer he looked for. Not answering his cousins question would have made everything worse and would have certainly lessened his chances on staying. Not really caring what the stray Male thought about him, he decided to focus his attention on Vincent. After all, he still hadn't decided on whether or not roman would stay. Though roman believed his cousin wouldn't shoot him down after his vague explanation. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, a pain shooting up his spine. Damned wound was acting up again. Instead of giving some sort of pained expression, he shoved a handful of gummies in his mouth and chewed ferociously on them. The room suddenly got silent and the pink haired boy spoke up.
                                                powerful Romans eyes widened slightly as he turned to look at the male. He apparently had turned too late because the door was already slamming behind him. The red head stared at the door, baffled by how quickly things had escalated. Realizing this, he swiveled the chair back toward Vincent and felt his eyes widen even more.
                                                Oh, he's pissed.
                                                Roman held back a bit of laughter. Oh that guest was in for it now. Vincent was a force to be reckoned with when he was angry. He remembered when they were younger and how Vincent always seemed to be chewing his a** out. Of course, roman hadn't appreciated the a** chewing than, but as he grew up he realized it was all because his cousin loved him. That pink haired Male, however, was not a relative. He wasn't too sure on the relationship between Vincent and the guest but he knew Vincent was going to throw a fit. As if on cue, his cousin stood up and turned to a Butler.
                                                Two minutes, give me two minutes. Oh sweet jesus, Vincent was going to murder pinky. As soon as Vincent left the room, roman burst out into laughter. It wasn't until he was almost hyperventilating and crying, that he began to regain control of himself. His gaze turned to he butlers Vincent had told to fetch him after a few minutes.
                                                "Oh you better time him! That fellow may be dead at the two minute Mark." He said chuckling and wiping away the years from his face.

powerful Roman took the 'two minutes' to sit back and open another bag of his candy. It was a habit of his that he had never managed to break. Roman had the worst sweet tooth and loved snacks. They would truly be the death of him. Many were surprised that he didn't gain weight after watching him eat for a few days. Roman wasn't sure if there was ever a time where he wasn't snacking on something. He figured now was the time to listen up the mood. His gaze moved across the room and fell on a familiar face. He smiled and almost squealed like a little girl.
                                                "Oh Jin! How come I didn't notice you!!" He said with a small pout. He flung himself up from his seat and hugged the Butler, squeezing him slightly before pulling away. He stepped back and gave the man a tender smile.
                                                "Oh how long has it been? It's always such a pleasure to see you again, old man." He winked playfully and stuck out his tongue. He went to take another piece of candy from the bag only to disappointingly empty. He blinked And moved toward his bags again before pulling out another two bags and opening them. He sighed in relief as he out another worm in his mouth. He quietly took his seat again and waited for Vincent to come back. He had definitely been nervous before, but he suddenly didn't feel as nervous. Maybe it was because he kind of knew that Vincent wouldn't just kick him out. He didn't always seem to care, but deep down roman knew he really did. He bit onto his lower lip and looked up at a voice.
                                                Allen, the two minute fetching Butler. The Walker gave Allen a tender smile and dipped his head. He clapped his hands together when Allen guessed who he was and giggled.
                                                Oh have you heard of me! Do my cousins talk about me huh? Well that's amazing hmm. I didn't believe they ever would. It's such a pleasure to meet you Allen! Oh I could just pinch your cheeks! Where does Vincent find all of these handsome men! He said gushing like a little girl. He took the butlers hand in his and shook it slightly. The Butler seemed very nice.. Hmm. He turned to jasper and smiled. Hopefully his Butler would be as satisfying as he hoped. Oh! What if jasper cooked ! Dear god he was hungry! He blinked and looked over at jasper with large childish eyes. Oh he can play piano!
                                                Well jasper, you'll have to play for me sometime. I'm certainly a sucker for good music!" So far, his Butler seemed to fit his tastes perfectly. Just like...

powerfulRoman blinked. No, jace would not plague his thoughts now. He would not allow it. The b*****d didn't deserve to be on his mind. A crease formed between his eyes tried to push away back all of the fond memories they had shared. How could you go from loving someone unconditionally to dumping them like yesterday's garbage. He gulped and suddenly felt parched and lightheaded. He needed something to drink. Something hard and full of plenty of alcohol, something to take away all of this pain. He would not cry, not in front of all of these people. Maybe if his Butler escorted him to his room, he could cry in peace. Yes, that sounded like a good idea. But first, he had to wait for Vincent to verify his stay. He gulped audibly and shakily grabbed gummy worms from their bag. He needed a distraction. Wait, had Abel just said something? He turned to face his cousin, his expression screaming dazed and confused. He blinked before his kind finally registered what his cousin was asking. He just nodded and tossed and opened bag to Abel and see him his famous grin.
                                                Don't let them see your hurt roman. Nobody needs to worry about you.
                                                "I must have twenty more bags of those left. I pray that your well stocked up on junk food here otherwise I may go crazy. He said with a chuckle. Allen suddenly announced his time was up and roman watched as he left. Vincent's voice became audible as the door opened and it seemed Abel wasn't too happy about his brothers reaction.
                                                So it's Abels friend. Alright. He leaned back in his chair, his legs slung over the side of it and his gaze toward the ceiling. Such drama all within ten minutes. Dear God, how would he survive?

powerful Roman turned to his Butler and felt his heart melt. Oh god he was a cook.
                                                "Oh trust me, I'll definitely be taking advance of your skills. " His voice was low and sultry, his lashes flattens against his pale cheek. He was a definite flirt, there was no ifs ands or buts about it he flashed the male a charming grin.
                                                "I love food. Any kind of food to me is wonderful. Maybe you could make me breakfast? Also, I believe I'll need a bit of alcohol before we go up to my room. It's been a long trip, and I'd like a drink." Or two. Or three. Or four. Maybe the whole bottle. Yeah. His thoughts were interrupted by his cousins entrance. Roman moved his feet to the ground and cleared his throat. He was still a bit nervous but couldn't help but to smile when his cousin agreed to him staying. He nodded as Vincent went too explain that this would be he let surprise visit roman would make.
                                                "Yes, yes of Course!" Roman said with a chuckle. He stood up and automatically assumes it was time to go. The attention was no longer on him, thank God. He felt bad for the Butler that also seemed to make an unannounced arrival. He turned as Abel jumped down his brothers throat and roman went and sat down slowly, unsure if he would have to break things up. He knew how his went, it was like his childhood all over again. He bit his lip as he watched the two and their little quarrel. Thankfully, it came to an end quickly. He let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding and rubbed his hands together, they were clammy. He sighed and looked up at jasper, relieved that he was trying to take roman away from this nonsense. He nodded and looked over at Vincent before standing up.
                                                "Thank you jasper. I believe I'd like that." He moved to pick up his cello and gazed at his cousin only to give him a mischievous smile.
                                                " Oh cousin, you know I can't promise you that." He said with a chuckle before moving toward the door. He waved his hand.
                                                I'll see you later. " He knew his conversation wasn't over. Sooner or later, he would have to confess. That talk would probably go horrible and end up with roman being a pathetic mess.

powerfulRoman sighed and opened the door without any more thought and moved outside. The tension seemed to disappear behind him and his muscles visibly relaxed.
                                                "Jesus that was stressful.. He muttered as he ran his shaky hands through his hair.
                                                " Well, let's go then." He said loud enough for his Butler to hear him. He turned to the Butler with luscious lips and gave him a tender smile. He sure as hell must have made the perfect first impression. He hadn't expected all of this to happen over am innocent surprise. He most certainly lyrics would not be doing any of that ever again.

Out of Charisma:

User Image

_____________________________________________________________♥♥♥♥

High-functioning Lunatic

Yet I have made it here.

Bearing this love, my dear.

Bearing the weight of it upon my knees.

User Image
DO I DARE DREAM, IF I SCREAM YOUR NAME
A L L E N ✦ E V A N S

User Image

Already the room was airing out well, the smell of the sea breeze coming through the windows and lightly breathing on the gossamer curtains. They gave the room a pleasant dreamy honeymoon paradise. And for a moment, he filled his lungs with the breeze and thought back to the Island he once knew and looked out the same dark undulating sparkling sea. And for a moment, he wondered if the person he used to watch the water with was well. But when he heard Rhys' voice he shook himself out of his short day dream and lowered his chin and peered slightly over his shoulder as he tied the curtains back.

"Not at all, it's my job; please don't think too much into it." He said hearing a body sinking into the bed behind him as he looped the second tie for the other curtain and turned to him. "Well..." He said with his head tilted slightly, "There are lots of activities on the island, but I think the itinerary formally opens tomorrow. So for now, you can sit or lay to relax, perhaps when things have calmed down you could go on a tour with Master Abel." He suggested lightly, hoping that the young man would prefer a tour from his friend rather than him, because quite honestly he was very blunt when it came to tours. History of a House was never his forte but if you asked for a tour on the ATV around the island you would get a much more thorough story telling.

And just like that after he had finished his sentence a nimble body flew through the doorway and latched onto Rhys on the bed with a wholesome 'thump' into the mattress. Abel was simply pouring out the apologies and checking Rhys up, down, and sideways for any injury and all Allen could do was lean back onto his heel and huff silently as he watched the affection pour out.

It was a very physical display of affection too.

Rhys' responded rather appropriately too, almost as if the full body contact was familiar too. They gushed and touched and fawned over each other like good friends with a flirtatious streak. When Abel was done he draped and pulled Rhys close by the shoulder and flashed him a grin asking if he would keep his good friend out of trouble.

"Well..." his head canted slightly with a small shrug of his shoulder and lifted his hand to his chin, his gaze slowly moving towards Cain, "I'm not sure...being bumped down from you to your honored guest has damaged a bit of my pride and ego. Especially, since I was replaced at a blink of an eye by an unknown Raven so suddenly." He said smoothly with the smear of playfulness and sarcasm that he sometimes showed to the younger brother. At Cain's greeting, the peppered haired butler turned a small smile at Abel and Rhys.

"I think I can handle your rambunctious friend." He finally said after going in the most roundabout way.

He stepped away from the window and walked over towards the luggage and turned to Rhys, "Rhys, would you like me to unpack for you, or would you prefer I help you later when you are free?" Allen asked. Several of his classmates would have went straight to unpacking, but he had always preferred a more hands off approach, especially how society was these days. There were always these small particulars that people had with their possessions and their sense of self and privacy.

He glanced once more towards Cain and thought that his countenance was rather sharp, cold and clever. Describing him as a raven before fit him pretty well at first encounter, though Allen wondered if his personality and habits fit into that description as well. He nodded his head towards him, "I'm Allen Evans, I have been Abel's caretaker for these last few months. Pleased to meet you. If you have any questions or comments, I always welcome a senior's point of view." he said extending his hand towards the dark butler who was now assigned to the younger Walker.

Duskling's Prince

Naughty Spirit

▂▂▂▂▂ ABEL ▹▹▹ the brother ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Mood: Quite content Thoughts: Rhys~ Location: Rhys' room
Company: Cain, Allen, and Rhys
Clothing: Outfit Out Of Chocolate:

▹▹▹Oh goodness. Rhys was just to precious. Abel couldn't fight back the clear smile that spread so easily across his lips from the pink haired males reaction to him being so up close and personal. That stutter- so cute! A small hint of concern flashed back across Abel's face as his friend fell back on the bed with his hands covering his face, but it vanished the second he heard that perfect little laugh. Ruby red eyes peered down to meet violet and Abel couldn't help but let out a little laugh and roll his eyes. He let out a little huff of air and faux pouted at his friends words.

"What? I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I was really worried." He cooed gently. "And don't apologize. Vin really can be kind of a d**k. I swear he's not always like that though." Abel flashed a wicked grin as he reassured his friend that Rhys was in no way at fault. It wasn't like Rhys had really needed to be in the little family meeting in the first place. Abel couldn't help but wonder why Vincent had even brought him up in the first place.

Abel took a seat on the bed next to his best friend and crossed his legs. He could see the playful expression on Rhy's face turn to something a bit more serious and he titled his head to the side a bit. The words that fell from the bubblegum princes lips brought back that soft smile to Abel's lips and he relaxed. "You protective of me? Ha~" He teased as he was pulled into a hug. A little hum came from closed lips at the feeling of fingers ruffling up his hair. Oh, he loved that even if at times it made him feel like a child.

Abel slipped his arms around Rhy's waist and let them rest at his hips in a prolonged hug of sorts. He didn't care if Rhys thought he was weird or crazy for being so touchy. Abel just liked the comforting warmth and the adorable reactions he got from the male. "Yes, you are here for me, not him. I'll make sure that he doesn't bother you anymore though." Abel gave his friend a playful wink and then glanced over at Cain when he was mentioned. "Tall dark and handsome? Ha that's perfect isn't it!" Looking over the tall beautiful figure, Abel shot Cain a devious little smirk as the man introduced himself.

Attention was drawn by a much gentler voice chiming in and Able gave his award winning toothy grin to his former butler. Ah poor Allen, Abel was going to miss him- a little anyway. The guy knew how to do his job and have fun, but not so much to the extend of Cain. Either way, he was more than happy that Allen was assigned to Rhys. Abel knew Allen and didn't have to worry about a thing with this butler.

"Allen, I hope you can. Rhy's can be a bit of a handful." Teasing words as he gave his friend a little squeeze. "And unpacking can happen later! Right now I wan't to show you around Rhy's and go talk with the others! It's been so boring here all alone and now there are actually people~ So lets go have some fun!"

In one motion Abel slid off the bed, pulling Rhy's with him. Dropping his arms from his friends waist he grabbed onto a hand and held it tightly. Eyes shining bright with excitement, Abel ran his free hand through his hair and looked to the two butlers. "You two commin' with us?"

It wasn't like Abel minded if either one of them did. Cain, well, Cain could accompany Abel all he wanted and the little red head would have actually preferred it that way. As for Allen, Abel kinda wanted him to tag along too so he could get to know Rhys a little better. The closer everyone was the easier and more fun things would be.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas