Welcome to Gaia! ::

What event would you like to see happen?

A ball so every one can get to know each other better 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
A day out of the house 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Break out occurs 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Other ideas? Pm them to me~ 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
oh gold >3> 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14 >

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ The black haired male had a tendency to play with his food. Whether it was simply tearing it to shreds and then consuming it, rolling it around like a ball, or flat out treating it like a doll, the boy just couldn't sit still. The young man had taken to eating just the end of his first muffin and took the muffin top, nearly crumbling to the touch, between his index finger and his thumb. Then, he rubbed the paled fingers together which caused a snowflake effect on the food. It littered the table, though most of it blew back and wound up on his clothes. His wine was half gone as he swept the little crumbs into the palm of his hand and kicked his head back to dump them in his mouth. It had taken how long to eat one muffin? He still had two to go!!

The second muffin was eaten in all of four bites and he managed to chew with his mouth closed. He'd always hated when others chomped their food loudly; for it was a pet peeve. But, a large muffin like that, he'd managed to close his mouth and chew. Talking was another matter. He kept his head low as he barely heard the other two conversing. But when mention of the 'event' came into play, he couldn't be quiet any longer. 'I know nothing, either,' was what he'd meant to say. But with the hindrance of a crammed piece of breakfast, his sentence came out as a messy, "I knowf nofing!" It was obvious what he'd said, nay, tried to say. The black locks were combed back as he chewed then finally swallowed his second muffin.

The third one, something clicked in his brain and he began to eat like a civilized human being. Little bits were torn off and delicately dropped into his mouth. "What was that shot even for?" He asked either of the other two with curiosity underlying his tone.

((ooc: Elli ish a slob! >w< ))

User Image User Image User Image

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

"I was right. No one knows after all... " Ren thinks with a slight frown when being told he had no clue why they where here as well which made the green eye males mood get worse now that he knew they would have to wait and see which he hated waiting, but there was no other choice but to do so due to the fact every one was as clueless as he was. Ren paused in mid bite when watching the dark hair male he had not talked to yet eat like he been starving for days which made Ren's frown get bigger and he glanced away to watch the other male drink wine which the brown hair male shutters slightly knowing what would happen if he even drank one glass so he did not feel like getting drunk at the moment and making a fool out of himself for all to see.

Yes Ren was the type of person who got tipsy easy and had many moments when drinking with friends that he would rather forget but watching the other guzzle the bottle of wine down brought them back so he looked away and stared at his oatmeal like it was the most interesting thing he ever seen. It was going good so far until his personal space was invaded as the blonde once more."I don't feel like making my own oatmeal...it's too much to go through..." Really was he that lazy? Ren did not think it was hard to rip open a damn bag and dump it into a bowl before putting water in it but some people where lazy and expected things to be done for them so he rolled his eyes and was going to reply until the other stopped him by speaking once again." Hey kid, you wouldn't mind letting me have some of yours. Just one bite won't hurt, right?" The words made Ren's jaw twitched in annoyance and he almost wanted to shove the spoon down the others throat when he opened his mouth to accept food which Ren also blushed slightly once more but stands up slowly to his feet, guessed his only choice to make the teasing stop was make the lazy a** some." No you may not and you must be dreaming i would feed you as well but i guess i can make you some, what kind of flavor do you want?" He asked stiffly and picked up his half empty bowl of food to move it away from the annoying male so it would not be eaten while he worked.

So far he did not know what to think of the two males at the table which Ren wondered if they would get along at all and also if there where others in the house they had not met yet but like before he would have to wait and see. He pulled out the oatmeal box full of brown packets that had names of what flavor was inside so he tapped the top of it and waited to hear what the food thief wanted and shrugged his shoulders at the dark hair boys question on the shots." I have not clue about them as well.. mine still stings and it made me sick when i woke up." Ren said softly as he touched the red spot on his neck with one hand as the other continued to tap away quietly.

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Isn't it funny how DAY BY DAY nothing changes but when you look back, everything is DIFFERENT...'

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Conall blinked as the other male suddenly stood on his feet. " No you may not and you must be dreaming i would feed you as well but i guess i can make you some, what kind of flavor do you want?" He watched as the brunette made his way to the counter and leaned back in his chair as a slow smile crept on his face. He had to admit. The kid's reaction amused him. He had only been teasing before but if the other male really wanted to make him some oatmeal then who was he to stop him? "Strawberry is fine..." The kid reminded him of those type of students back in high school that always kept to themselves and seemed to give off a cold aura about themselves. He normally annoyed the hell out of those students but eventually they would warm up to him and his ways. Ah, high school. Those were the days....

"What was that shot even for?"

Conall took another sip of his drink as he raised an eyebrow in question. Shot? ." I have not clue about them as well.. mine still stings and it made me sick when i woke up." Jenson looked up towards the ceiling, feeling a bit dumbfounded. "Heh funny, I don't remember getting any kind of shot..." And why would these boys be injected with such a thing in the first place? He was starting to become a little suspicious. Then a thought occured to him and he quickly sat upright. "Oh I completely forgot. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. The names Conall but you can call me CJ if you want..." He pushed his shades back unto the bridge of his nose and continued to drink. After swallowing, he took notice of Elliot's plate and smiled. "When it comes to food you don't hold back do ya?"
OOC: I like both Elliot and Ren's characters already. They are too cute! Hmm if no one else joins. Could I give up the position for a test subject and play another normal male?

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

At hearing Conall ask for strawberry flavor he just nodded and got to work digging around in the box to try and find a pink packet which there where many different kinds so it took the green eye male a while to find one. When he did and pulled out a clean bowl to dump the oatmeal in it, Ren filled half of it with water then stuck the whole thing in the microwave then typed in the cooking time and leaned on the counter as the blonde started to introduce himself which Ren was glad for due to the fact he did not want to keep calling him food thief." Nice to meet you both my name is Ren and you did not get a a shot but we did? Now i am getting worried..." He said with a sigh but let the other two talk as he pulled out the now finished Oatmeal and stuck butter in it which Ren stirred around to make it melt then once it did he set it before Conall without a word then walked away to grab his own so to finish it now he could eat in peace.

Ren wondered if the shot was just given to them because they did not come willingly and guessed Conall did and that was why he did not get one jabbed in his neck. The brown hair male scooped up his now cold food and made a face at how gross it looked but Ren walked back over to the table and took the seat he sat at before making food for Conall and ate slowly once more as he just listened to the two talk which he had not much more to say so he kept his mouth busy with the cold food before him. Ren planned to finish eating then go explore the house a bit to see just what he was dealing with due to the idea of still wanting to escape so he did not know if the other two would want to join him or not, but Ren did not care what they did and only wanted to find a way to get back to his sister again no matter what the cost was to get out of the house.

(( Occ: Aww thanks X3 lol and if you want to that is fine, we need normal males badly and there is a girl wanting to join but the Experiments are all taken.))

User Image

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
i'm K o u i c h i // not just any boy → → → a boy with L O V E [[ & Pasion ]]
to put it blatantly i'm paradise on earth ↙↙ D O N ' T Y O U G E T I T ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~just try it sometime
calling all scientists ❖ calling all boys ❖ calling all i'll pencil you in for friday then?
✔ ✔ ✔ w a i t ! you're not on the list 。。。you're not getting me W/O being on the
L 。 I 。 S 。T
&& U N L E $ $ || y o u b r o u g h t a gift
:: and let me ask this - - -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there isn't any green in it right??there isn't any green in it right??there isn't any green in it right??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there isn't any green in it right??there isn't any green in it right??there isn't any green in it right??
because a gift of green is Green is not one of my f a v o r i t e s [ [ s . o . r . r . y ] ]
User Image

AizawaK o u i c h i sat on the couch, reading a book of his. Though his stomach growled and he started to complain, "I'm so hungry! I could probably eat a whole cow!" He stopped, putting the book down. What kind of boy would do this?! Kouichi smiled, and walked himself into the kitchen... He was digging for an orange to lower his hunger. Soon, he would have to talk to someone else. Maybe because someone would say hi to him? He sighed, pulling out a knife and starting to cut the peel of the orange.

Kouichi, the white haired boy, had noticed he had cut the peel off and it had dropped to the floor. He shrugged, bending over to throw it away. After he did, he washed the knife, dried it off, then put it away. The orange was quite juicey, but still a little bit to sweet for him. He looked around, his mouth full of orange. Oh how cute! Though his swallow was loud... "I would what everyone is doing. I would be nice to have someone to talk to." He told himself, then threw the rest of the orange away. Now Kouichi stared at the beautiful room he was in a bit earlier before he ate. His smile widened, and his body sat on the floor randomly. But he was out of people's walk way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
OOC
> > > > > > > > >

{ { I didn't over do it did I? } }
User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Kenji gave an exasperated sigh as he stood in front of the door leading to his bedroom. He had been trying to find the kitchen for about an hour now but no matter which route he took he aways wounded up right back here. Oh why was he cursed with a horrible sense of direction? Clearly, it was his father's fault. Mr. Asahi's direction was just as bad as his own. He couldn't tell you how many times both he and his father got lost after his father would pick him up from elementary school. Although the thought of never returning home had scared him, looking back now it all seemed like a happy memory to him. Now almost seventeen years later, here he stood in this strange house with no idea where the hell to go.

The only reason he was here, was to fulfill his father's wish. Mr. Asahi wasn't getting any younger, he made that very clear to his son on a daily basis. So he wanted Kenji to take over the family dojo. But not before getting married to a beautiful woman and bearing him a grandchild. At least with that much he could die in peace. However, Kenji had no desire to be with a woman. He only felt attracted to men and this was a major problem. How could he possibly bear a child with a man, not to mention that he had a thing for the same sex?! He would be disowned for sure!

One day while shopping at the grocery store he overheard two men conversating with another young male about a special project. He offered to partcipate without hesitation and so...here he stood...completely lost. He messed with the sheath of his sword as he continued down the hallway. There had to be some way to get to the kit...chen?

Kenji stopped short, noticing someone sitting in the middle of one of the many rooms. He hesitated before stepping through the doorway. Whoever it was, he found it strange for them to be sitting on the floor like that even though he did the same thing whenever he was meditating. Maybe that was what this person was doing. As he approached the lone figure he could easily make out snow white hair. How unusual... He stood behind the male and blinked before parting his lips. "Excuse me..." He spoke, his voice low and sultry and his expression a bit on the apathetic side.

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Elliot downed the rest of his muffin and was quick to place a hand to his neck--right on where the needle had injected him. Elliot's aunt hadn't told him what the shot had been for, but he only assumed it was to protect against some virus. Little did he know that it would give him the chance to be the parent he'd always wanted to be. The black haired boy loved children to death, but never felt he'd been able to help create one. Why? Well, women weren't really common in these parts (he guessed his aunt was just lucky..) and another thing? Well....Elliot didn't particularly like women. He was romantically inclined towards males, one could say. He didn't know what it was, but he just felt that way.

"Mine does not hurt as much as I thought it would.." he shrugged lightly. He was telling the truth, too. Granted it was a bit sore and red, but that was nothing. He'd been hit with rocks, wooden planks, shot at with a slingshot, upon other things but that was just the charm of growing up with a big brother. The shot, though? That barely bothered the boy! "Oh," and he said after a swig from his liquor. "I am Elliot. Pleased to meet 'ya!~" The boy was just to friendly for his own good. However, when pestered enough, a raging and nagging being erupted. But that was only when he was angry!

Oatmeal had been given to Conall, and Elliot scoffed at his laziness as he rose to his feet. "Are you that lazy?" he teased and gave Conall's shoulder a light shove as he passed. Why, what was this? Elliot's wine was gone! Empty! He'd finished every drop! Generally speaking, growing tipsy in the morning wasn't smiled upon, but did Elliot care? Not at all! Refilling his glass, Elliot returned to the table; however it wasn't the one he'd been sitting at a moment ago. He took to the one that Conall and Ren were sitting at, and plopped himself down. Not in a chair though. He'd taken a seat right upon the tabletop and his short legs swung over slightly as they were unable to touch the ground. "I hope you do not mind," he said properly, and took the spoon before Conall had a chance to and plopped a small amount of the oatmeal into his mouth. Mm. Strawberry!~ With a little laugh, Elliot handed the spoon back to the blonde and looked back to Ren. "My only concern is why I'm here. I sort of miss my home. Though...this place is nicer.."

Lunatic

User Image

WE WALK THROUGH HELL BUT IT'LL BE ALRIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE TOGETHER ←

BURLESKBURLESKBURLESKI L O V E Y O U T O D A Y A N D I L O V E Y O U A L W A Y S ❤

RIGHT NOW I'M LOOKING AT YOU AND BURLESK C-CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DON'T KNOW ↗

He was having another dream again. That he was running across some sort of bridge. What bridge though? He wasn't quite sure, but there was a shadowed figure at the end of the bridge. Waving him on, the soft whimsical voice calling out his name repeatedly. The voice that was alluring, that pulled him in. That he wanted to see who the stranger was. And he was reaching closer to the shadow. Closer... and closer... leaning in forwards to him. The shadow's arms widening pulling him into their arms. As they began to grow into view. His eyes blinked for a moment, as he squinted. The figure suddenly disappeared along with the dream as a loud beeping filled the room. Catching him off guard, as he let out a loud curse. Groaning, the tall young adult's arm streched, reaching for the wrenched alarm clock. Before grabbing it with one hand, yanking the cordless alarm clock from the stand. And in the blink of the eye, the beeping suddenly was ceased. As it was thrown at a wall. That slowly slid down the wall of where it had been thrown. The poor alarm clock beyond repair and was broken in half. Due to Skyler, the guy who was trying to go back to sleep. But it was already too late. His dreams were ripped from him, and he couldn't find the once precious sleep once again much to his groaning protests.

Rolling off the bed, the blankets of the bed still wrapped around his half naked body... lets just say he looked like a funny sight. Giving up in defeat, he slowly rose from the ground. The blankets falling to his feet, he rubbed his eyes sleepily. Looking at himself from across the room and into the mirror. Staring at himself. Skyler was half naked -- no shirt that revealed his six pack. That had came from working out and once being an athlete. And he was just wearing red and black checkered boxers. Slapping his hands over his face, as if rubbing the sleep away. Finally removing his hands, he trudged forwards the closet that was placed conveniently where he had been heading to. Yanking it open, to discover a bunch of neatly folded clothes that were all his size. Skyler wasn't sure how he arrived to where he was now, the past events of yesterday a blur. The only thing he had remembered was him working at the coffee shop when a group of people had approached him asking him if he was interested participating in something new. Along with the offer of money. Being the optimistic blind person he was -- he agreed to their deal. That was the only thing he had remembered yesterday and now he was in an unfamiliar place. Hell, he didn't even know where he was. A small sigh rolled away. Picking a red v-neck and black sweatpants of which he quickly slipped on, along with his signature black converse. Lacing them up, he quickly ran a hand over his hair. Deciding to take a shower later, he was just being plain out lazy. Then, slowly closing the closet door he turned back around. Giving his room a good look, he decided to pick up the broken alarm clock and pick the blankets from the ground later. The first thing on his mind to do was to first find out where he was... and if he was alone in this new strange place. Needless to say, Skyler headed out through a door out into a hallway. Stumbling out, he began to walk around. Trying to something to do.

Wandering aimlessly around in circles, the growl of his stomach reminded him of how hungry he really was. Finally heading off in search of a bathroom to brush the morning breath away and maybe if he was lucky -- grab some breakfast.

(OOC: Skyler's pretty boy first post is here! >]
                                                Sorry for shortness, but here it is. He's free to converse if anyone wants to ^^
                                                Otherwise I'll just move him in my next post to the kitchen or something. x3 )

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image
i'm K o u i c h i // not just any boy → → → a boy with L O V E [[ & Pasion ]]
to put it blatantly i'm paradise on earth ↙↙ D O N ' T Y O U G E T I T ?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~just try it sometime
calling all scientists ❖ calling all boys ❖ calling all i'll pencil you in for friday then?
✔ ✔ ✔ w a i t ! you're not on the list 。。。you're not getting me W/O being on the
L 。 I 。 S 。T
&& U N L E $ $ || y o u b r o u g h t a gift
:: and let me ask this - - -
because a gift of green is Green is not one of my f a v o r i t e s [ [ s . o . r . r . y ] ]
User Image

AizawaK o u i c h i looked up at the red headed male, he gave him a friendly smile. "Why, you are excused!" Kouichi got off the floor and moved out of the way, thinking this was what the red head had ment. The room's beauty made Kouichi stand out.... out of the other guys. Mainly because of his white hair and bloody eyes. He looked curiously at the boy, circling around him. Then he stopped, back into the place he had started. His smile straightened out as he held his hand out for a shake.

"I'm Kouichi Aizawa. Just call me Chi. A pleaure to meet you, sir!" His voice was in between girl and boy... Kinda weird for him, even worse then that is when he flirts... He held his hands behind his back. Kouichi then sat back down, his legs crossed. He smiled once more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
OOC
> > > > > > > > >

{ { I didn't over do it did I? Sorry for short post! } }
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Isn't it funny how DAY BY DAY nothing changes but when you look back, everything is DIFFERENT...'

User Image User Image User Image User Image

"Nice to meet you both my name is Ren and you did not get a a shot but we did? Now i am getting worried..." Conall could definitely second that notion. He thanked Ren as he set the bowl before him and began to look for the utensils when Eli spoke up. "Are you that lazy?" The blonde smiled as the other male gave him a slight push and shrugged his shoulders. "No. I believe being called lazy is an insult. Clearly, Ren offered to make me some oatmeal and it would have been rude of me to decline such a thing..." He smirked and resumed into his search but froze when he noticed Eliiot's glass...his empty glass. Had he actually finished the whole wine in such a short amount of time? He observed the raven-head and based on his peppy talk and also due to the fact that he was now sitting on the table, Conall could easily conclude that the kid was definitely tipsy...

"I hope you do not mind," The blonde watched as Eli was able to find his spoon and with it scooped up some of his oatmeal. "O-Oi!" Jeez, just how much could this kid eat? He watched as Elliot took a bite and replaced his spoon back into the bowl of grain. Conall eyed the dark-haired male as he took the spoon and began to eat, completely unaware that he and Eli had just experienced an indirect kiss... He would let the boy's antics slide for now since he was somewhat under the influence. "My only concern is why I'm here. I sort of miss my home. Though...this place is nicer.." Conall pulled the utensil from his mouth and pointed it at Eli as he spoke. "Maybe you should hold back on the wine, Eli." He lowered the spoon and stared down into his bowl. "I don't really miss my home all that much since there is noone there to miss. I live by myself so.." His voice trailed off and without another word, he continued eating. It was awhile before he spoke again. "Are we the only three here? If not, maybe the others will know why we're here"
OOC:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Crap accidentally edited this post. I hate when this happens! >.<
OOC:sorry ive been sick lately

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Ren started to wonder if these two grew up in a cave or something because he watched Elliot sit on the table and eat some of Conall's food which the brown hair male rubbed at his temples slightly then rolled his eyes at the comment of how he offered to make the food which he did it only to keep the food thief from bugging him again. He almost missed the next set of words they both where saying about being placed here which the green eye male sighed and shrugged his shoulders slightly doubting any one else knew anything if they diffident. " Well i am going to escape from here and get back home.. i have a sister who is stuck with my a*****e of a father and she needs me. The only problem is finding a way out." Ren mutters under his breath truly not caring if any one heard what he said and shivers a bit when the kitchen became more full when two more bodies joined them which was a boy with glasses and a red head male but he only glanced at them and hoped more would not come in or he would have to leave.

Ren had a small problem, he was claustrophobic and always had been since a kid which the kitchen may have been a pretty descent size he still got set off easily and having a panic attack before every one around him was not on the to do list at the moment. Ren glanced away from the other two so he did not snap at Elliot to be a human and sit in a chair which he discovered the other was tipsy at the moment so he would let it slide for now." Um it was... interesting meeting you both, but i will excuse myself now and look around a bit until some one decides to come out and tell us what is going on. Enjoy your food..." Ren said as politely as he could manage and stood up slowly from the table to make his way out of the kitchen and on his way back towards the rooms so he could start planning a few break out ideas for later.

The male was nibbling on his bottom lip as more questions came to mind like why was there only males in the house so far and not a single bloody cute girl that appeared but the more he thought if it the more his head stated to hurt from trying to figure out everything so Ren pushed the thoughts aside for now and mutters a soft "excuse me" When passing the two other males who where talking quietly and once back out in the hall he stood there for a bit while looking around wondering what way he should go first. After a while of standing in the middle of the hallway looking quite silly Ren made up his mind to go left which the bedrooms where at and he was so busy trying to trace back his steps to find his own, wanting to see if anything from home came here with him that he ran into something and stumbled back a bit while rubbing his head that throbbed from doing so." I-I am sorry! are you alright? i was not paying attention..." Ren stutters softly to a brown hair male with blue eyes which he hoped he did not hurt the other male and was quite stunned he said so much today when he was usually quite a quiet person, but the green eye male waited for a reply before saying anything else next.

(( Occ: EDIT!!!!!!!))

User Image

Dapper Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± Richard D. Farris ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Rich slowly opened his eyes as there where wound going through the house. He had woken up a couple hours earlier in a little pain and tried to fall asleep again but it was a hopeless attempt. There just seemed to be more noise as the house woke and started up. Since rich had been in a different time zone and had taken a plane to get to his hotel room he had really done in his internal clock. He had taken a big risk running from his father but he was safe now and was trying to relish the safety and the relaxation only one day of not being yelled at brought. Though the wake up was now putting an end to this.

In reality, when there was even a chance of escaping his father and safety brought with it he was happy. He had tried once before when he was sixteen, the story ended with his father taking him home at gunpoint. But this was most likely because he had not spent the time to plan the escape better. Though no one here had to know of his home life. And this time would be different, He was protected. As he sat up his neck was stiff, he remembered the needle in his neck. It had hurt a little but he learned to handle pain. He stretched out his arms and started to get up. He felt a little light headed as h sat up and quickly remembered why.

On the day he left his father had been starving him for a day as punishment for not finishing his “homework assignment”. He left and did not eat, to excited to eat when he was in danger. He quickly searched the room for cloths and found that he had a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans in the room. AS his eyes fell upon a blue and green scarf he smiled, he still had that with him. He quickly put it on and peered out of the room. Deeming that there was no threat he started out cautiously looking around quickly expecting to be attacked. He hurried to find the kitchen knowing he would not be able to wait any longer.

(OOC: Tell me if I should change the color)

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Єɪѳʈ

҉ Elliot giggled at the response that Conall gave him. It was cute! And a little bit of payback for Ren. Ren had been asked for a bite of his oatmeal and Elliot returned the annoying favor for him by taking some of Conall's meal without permission. What? It wasn't like it was a heinous crime or anything! Just a little innocent action. Nothing more, and surely nothing less! He was just being a tease was all! A black haired, five foot tall tease.

Soon after, Conall had suggested easing up on the wine, to which Elliot only rolled his eyes. This was only is second glass! Just his second!! Though, it probably wasn't going to be his last.. Then once again, his eyes trained on the blonde as Ren left and Elliot slammed his fist on the table; though he wasn't the least bit angry. It was more of the playful angry, really. "Elliot!" he snapped. "My name is Elliot! 'Elli' sounds like a girl's name!!" he whined loudly and took the last swig of his liquor just to fold his arms and pout. God, why had his brother given him that nickname?! It was so...girly! His brother's name had been 'Edmund', whom they simply called 'Edd'. His nickname was normal! And sounded like a boy's name! 'Elli' held a cute tone, but was often confused with the name 'Ellie'. The spelling meant everything to him for he did not want to appear as a girl. Thus, his temper when he wasn't called Elliot.

His temper settling and slowly dwindling away, he looked back to the blonde and stole another bite; this time dipping his finger in and licking it. "No one?" He frowned. Elliot couldn't live alone. He'd go insane from the deprivation of attention. "I lived at home with my aunt and my older brother," he shrugged gently and stared at his empty glass. "I think I might get some more; would you like some, too?" he offered with a smile.

((ooc: ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas