8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kahlan Hibiki
The outskirts doctor.
❝Live for today, everything you love could be gone tomorrow.❞

Kahlan was practically sobbing as she went down fetal position in the open. Glass thankfully not penetrating her thick trench coat. She kept talking quietly to herself it seemed. Her words followed the events perfectly as she shook with a mix of fear and anger. The whole time her eyes distant but wide as tears flowed from her eyes to the cold whiskey soaked concrete below.

She saw her mother standing there talking to her long time friend, the woman's eyes did seem different. She watched as they left walking off in to the sunset. She hated this, her slow pace, her seeming uncaring about what was about to happen at her house. She dusted everything even the ceiling corners. 'Stop it! Hurry and go stop the hunters!' She screamed inside her mind. Then the phone rang. Her hold body stopped moving. It was as if her heart sank as she reached for it. "No matter what.. remember that your mother and I love you." Her heart felt like it stopped for a moment. Kahlan resigned herself to the fact that she would be seeing their dead bodies again.

There was a sudden discrepancy though as she heard a loud gunshot. She snapped out of it her body reacting as she blinked wondering what was going on. She focused in on the vampire and what she now realized was a hunter. The vampire drew her attention fully with a clap there was a thick fog all around her. She then heard 'Kahlan, run!' She gasped and tried to get up. The shards in her legs causing her pain and to stumble forward. She wasn't going to get far. But the managed to stumble as quickly as she could to the closest alley. A trail of blood and Whiskey left behind. Her legs throbbed as she looked down to see the little cuts all over her pants and legs. She grimaced at the amount of pain that kept coursing up from her legs. Even though Kahlan was curious as to what was going to happen. She was more preoccupied with her legs. She reached in to her coat and pulled out a small case containing a small pair of scissors, a scalpel, tweezers, and some other instruments.

Dapper Regular

7,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Rylee Candy Penn

Where;xOutside the BookshopxWho;xSome CouplexWearing; Floral
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Everything was happening at once. First, what seemed to to be a friend of Zora's approached and the two began to fight. Z called her 'pet', and the two spoke of things that Candy could not quite understand. As she sized up the newcomer, Rylee realized that the 'pet' was sizing her up too. The woman had long silvery hair and a feminine figure that drew Candy in almost as much as Zora's did. Suddenly, the 'pet' began rushing towards her, and Candy flinched away. Before the vampire reached her, however, yet another newcomer appeared. A woman with reddish-black hair and a sort of swagger in her walk that said she was not to be messed with. While Candy knew very little about Zora, she could tell that the new vampire was certainly not a friend. Eyeing the vampire, apparently named Saith, Candy tried to place her motive. It was not long until she found out.

Saith sashayed over to her, spreading her fingers out and tracing her face with long black nails that never quite touched her skin. Candy shivered at the near contact, unmoving for fear she might do something wrong. 'This one is yours is she?' Saith mused, bringing her nails to a halt just above the girl's scarf, and neck. Candy exhaled a sigh of relief as Saith withdrew her hand, but immediately froze when the vampire wrapped her arms around her waist. Saith pulled her closer, pressing her body to Candy's and resting her chin upon her shoulder. Candy could feel the vampire's breath hot in her ears. Her blood roared and adrenaline pumped intensely through her veins. Candy knew this was the worst possible reaction in the presence of vampires, but her body was unable to stop the fight-or-flight impulse in her mind.

Ignorant to the conversation going on around her, the roaring in her ears only slowed when Saith released her stomach and backed away. She moved gracefully back to Candy's side and questioned her name. Unable to speak for a moment, Candy swallowed and timidly replied "Most folk just call me Candy. Cause of my... hair...". Every move Candy made was measured in an attempt to keep the peace between the vampires around her and prevent a fight that may endanger her life, or her protection

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
        User ImageUser Image

Silence clung to the air as the elder's hand left her shoulder, causing Zora to reposition herself upright again. Each step closer to the human Saith got she felt herself pulling more away from Vivica, disliking people touching things she had claimed. The women knew this quite well, and it was apparent she was simply trying to push her buttons. Z, although normally cool and collected, did have quite the rampaging temper if set off. A temper that could not be controlled by even her fledgling. 'This one is yours is she?' The blonde tipped her own head towards the side, locks falling over her face a bit, "Yes, mine." She accentuated her response, making it perfectly clear by the undertones in her voice that she did not appreciate Saith placing her hands all over her belongings. Even as the other pulled away Zora continued to intensely watch her every slow move, each little smile she gave the blonde making her blood boil that much more. Saith was probably one to get under Z's skin the easiest, having known her so long. She knew what made her tick and what tested her limits. Basically her largest weakness, and if there was anything that Zora despised, it was showing weakness.

Her gaze narrowed and nails dug into Vivica's shoulder harshly as the human was pulled into Saith's embrace, eyes darting from the katana and back to the elder's face. Zora had a rather non-charming dark expression plastered upon her face, scoffing lightly as she mused to her, "Not particularly, I thought you were more of the type to be ******** than do the ********" . Z let off a soft snicker, referring to back years and years ago when she had once pursued Saith in their youth. At the turn of the woman's head, however, she grew a bit serious once again, knowing full well the intoxication that the young human's blood held. This was dangerous, though Zora was sure that Saith wouldn't take the chance in starting a fight with her now. 'Orgasm Pills? Wouldn't that be a nice thing hm Zora?' "Tch," The blonde passed it off, tilting her head to the side, "You know full well I don't share." Z's grip let up on Vivica as the pink-haired female was released, and she slowly slipped her arm from her fledglings' shoulder.

User Image

Location: Near the Scarlet Room and the bookshop

With: Sweet-a** (literally? figuratively? the world may never know) Vivica, and Saith.

Thoughts: Going to need a damn drink after this.

Jammin': x | x | x | x

Astral Vampire

User Image
___________{ }___- -___SaithɸCatari VampireɸElder

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeelingsoold
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyears pass like days
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfastly changing
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxso many ways
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmy eyes perceive

____________x x xyesx x xix x xbelievex x xinx x xnothingx x xmore

Ooohoho, very defensive over this one~ Saith thought to herself, very much so amused from the first response that Zora had given her. It wasn't just the voice that showed the anger bubbling beneath the dead skin, oh no. The way that she moved, the little nuances behind the tilting of her head, the unconscious approach ah yes. Saith knew her well, perhaps too well for Zora's own good. It just gave further fuel to accentuate and slow down her actions while interacting with the oh so delicious human before them. Thoughts flowed through her mind of how to further torment Zora, aside from what she was doing now, and an idea solidified itself from the euphoric haze that the human gave off. All the while playing with 'Zora's property,' Saith kept a loose eye on the elder, flashing her smirks and grins every now and then while she enjoyed the closeness with the human. The ultimate sign of success was the blood that began seeping from V's shoulder from Zora's grip. Saith ignored the rest of her comments until the human responded.

The human - young, inexperienced. But, a rare supply of O blood in a world full of second-best. It was a shame really, her mind couldn't possibly handle what she would do to her over years, decades even. Perhaps it was best to leave her in Zora's protection, at least for now. Highly attentive eyes caught every spasm of muscle from the shiver; the quickening of breath and reciprocal heartbeat. A musky-tang of fear seeped into the aroma given off, souring the smell only slightly. A sigh of relief - only to be cut short from the cold, tight embrace that oh so irked Zora. For a moment, Saith thought the poor thing would have a heart attack with her mouth at her ear and close to her neck; her body was pulsing with blood flow so hard and fast. And they said that Zora was the unsurpassed master of seduction...

An amused expression gave way to a hearty and full laugh from the timid and nearly stammered reply, cut short and replaced with a serious, calculating expression and head angled towards Zora yet still staring at Candy. "Don't flatter yourself," Saith finally responded to the bedroom comment indifferently, bringing her sword over her shoulder and around in a casual tap of the flat of the blade to Zora's a**. Returning her arm and katana to the previous position. Truth be told, she enjoyed both. Live life to the fullest and what not. "You know what they used to say about not sharing things?" Saith questioned, rhetorically of course, but with just the right amount of fake-pondering tone. She stepped forward, toward Candy once again. "They said," another step, "That if you can't share," another step brought her side by side the human, "That no one should get it," finishing the thought and looking over her shoulder to Zora. "However..." she lifted her left hand, slowly closing it into a a fist with pointer finger extended and placing it at the middle of Candy's neck, "I don't think Candy would like that, am I right, girl?" She applied a light amount of pressure that would force Candy to step back and not risk getting her throat pierced from her fingernail.

Screams and gunshots carried through the night, bringing a smile to Saith's face. Retracting her hand from Candy's neck, a blur of movement cleared as Saith stood on the opposite side of Candy, the same finger that was just at her neck now pressed firmly into her cheek. A flick of her katana sent a single, perfect drop of Candy's blood onto Zora's bottom lip. "You can have her," Saith grinned devilishly, "For now." Again, purposefully slow movement as she leaned in to where her finger was on Candy's cheek, removing it slowly to make way for her tongue to slide across the exceptionally thin cut from the tip of her katana, sealing the wound. It took all of her will to not let her eyes flutter closed from the explosion of pleasure on her tongue from just a mere drop of blood from the human, nor to loose herself to the thirst. After her tongue passed over the miniscule wound, she pulled back, licked her finger clean and turned from the trio with a satisfied hum, starting to head off in the direction that the gunshots came from with the same confident and authoritative sway of her hips as before. "Chaos beckons, ladies," she called out in farewell before dashing away with katana drawn.

It was a taunt, in a way, but more so a little predicament that she left them with. That little drop of blood could be the difference between life and death, for V and Candy. Would V get consumed by the scent from the smallest of cuts and a single drop of blood? What would Zora do if her pet attacked the human, would she need to slay her fledgling, her only fledgling in her history? Would they both give in and in a frenzy tear the girl to shreds? Oh it was just perfect. Saith would make sure to ensure Zora faced this crux again; the life of her fledgling or the ending of her personal supply of O blood.

The fight was apparently a few blocks away; the sound and smell of blood and alcohol guiding her like a machine as she ran through the streets, not caring about who saw her. This was the outskirts, her realm. What she found though... that was another question entirely. It seemed as thought tonight was the night for surprises. A phenomenon of isolated fog that was quickly dissipating revealed a fight between two. Impeccable eyesight examined the two combatants as she slowed, deciding now to observe in the shadows and sheathe her katana. She vaguely remembered seeing both before, although she must not have paid much attention to them until now. Their clothes spoke of quality and specific design -- from inside the Dome? Curious...

One lay on the ground with handgun pointed off to the side as the other advanced on her with the telling speed of a vampire. Where had the mist come from? Why were they fighting? Well, the last part was not important. Moonlight glinted from a trash can lid abandoned in the street as she maintained a slow advance. Glancing at it, she tilted her head to the side. In the middle of the road, and slightly reshaped. Odd. Neither of them appeared to be injured, yet the scent of blood was near. A low crouch with explosion of effort in her legs launched her into the air, grabbing hold of the building and scaling it quickly with her nails and feet. Surveying from the rooftop gave her a better vantage point and she followed the blood, keeping an eye on the progress of the battle below. Passing over the alley between two buildings gave a strong whiff of blood and whiskey which made her pause on the other roof before glancing down. Another, with long black hair and leather clothes fumbling with a... medical kit. Ah, the doctor of these parts. Saith knew of her from her converts. Stepping off the ledge of the roof, Saith landed fairly silently, given the fact that there was a fight occurring nearby and stalked forward like a graceful cat on the unsuspecting mouse. Reflections of light from shards of glass in her legs provided the reason for the bloody aura. AB-. "Do you know them?" her commanding voice coming from the shadows as she came closer into sight of the human from the alley, her hand gesturing in the direction of the two fighters before falling to her side.

______▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ { }

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kahlan Hibiki
The outskirts doctor.

Kahlan sighed as she began to cut the fabric from her right leg. "I really liked these pants too." She mumbled aloud as she carefully cut around her leg near the knee. She then gently pulled it up away from the shards. Her eyes teared up for a moment as she cut down the pant leg. "I might need stitches." She said grumbling as she took a deep breath before removing the fabric carefully. She exhaled as she looked at the bloody mess that was her shin. The whiskey scent was overpowering to her nose and she was thankful for that as she started to pick out smaller pieces of the glass leaving the two larger pieces in afraid there would be too much blood loss if she didn't.

Her mind wandered for a minute wondering if she was even going to be able to make it back to the clinic. The hunter would surely kill her for associating with a vampire. Her face showed a small grimace as she shifted slightly to better begin work on her left leg. She was just about to begin cutting the fabric from her leg when a voice made her heart skip a beat. She looked up as the figure slowly walked out of the shadows. She held a good level of command in her voice, which caused Kahlan to look at her for a good long moment. She was not bad on the eyes, though her skin was rather pale. "Ah, another vamp, come to finish me off? Go ahead and do it then." She said ignoring her question at first. She began cutting the fabric around the knee again, not knowing who she was truly dealing with. After a rather short moment she looked back up to the newcomer. "The blue haired one is a vampire. The other one I have no clue, but my vampire friend who I was in the process of bringing home was less than happy to see her. Which leads me to believe she is some sort of hunter." She said before going back to her pant leg. Tenderly lifting it up as she cut down it like the other. After removing it she was much more relieved when this one only had a few minor cuts with no major damage. She placed the scissors away examining her leg for a moment.

She looked up to the vampire again her eyes noticing her sword, the intricate marking of tattoos or paint along her body. Yet the biggest attention grabber was her nose piercing which had three gold chains that were connected to other piercings. "I am assuming that I am speaking to someone higher up the chain of command for the gang that operates out of the outskirts... Rebirth.. I think it was." She said turning her head towards where the fighting was. "I wish I could help. I owe those Hunter bastards for plenty." She said leaving it vague as most people in the outskirts knew about what happened. Kahlan looked back to her legs her hands clenched as she showed a flash of anger in her eyes. After a brief moment she calmed down and let out a long sigh. "I've never seen either of them before, so it makes me believe between that and the fact that they are both well dressed that they are closer to the Dome then I'll ever be." She said starting to pick some glass out of her left leg with the tweezers. Her eyes strayed every once in awhile to the vampire near her. Wondering if she was just going to watch her try to survive only to kill her in the end.

Hilarious Gaian

════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════
User Image

All Nave could do at this point was watch and wait. She gave a small smile when Dionis had stopped like she said. To be honest she didn't know if what she said would work or not. It usually doesn't so she was surprised she listened at all. Not sure if it was a rouse or not Nave stayed on the ground with her gun pointed at Dionis. She couldn't fire it at her but all she needed was to threaten her with it. She watched as she spun around. " Just one bullet should do right? ... How much trouble could i get into," she thought. She so wanted to shoot that vampire in the leg or maybe the lung. Do vampires have working lungs? Whatever body part she shot it would make Nave's day if the bullet connected.

Looking over in Kahlan's direction Nave had regretted shooting at her. She didn't need anyone in the slums knowing about trinity. If only Dionis knew that secrecy is the key to winning this war. Turning back to look at Dionis when she made that ridiculous comment.
"Friends? You try to cut my head off and your saying we're friends!?" she yelled. Great now the fog trick again. Nave hatted this power of her but she had no time to gripe about it. Nave did her best to see through the fog but it was no use. Dionis had gotten better, much better at using her fog ability. "I am going to get in so trouble for this" she thought. Placing her other hand underneath the gun to steady it she fired where she last saw Dionis.

She frowned when she didn't hear anything at first so she fired again. Once more she hadn't heard anything and the fog had engulfed her. Nave had a distinct feeling that Dionis was close. Her feeling was correct when the fog began to disperse and Dionis hand was wraped around her neck. Lifting her gun she hopped that she wouldn't shoot Dionis in any vital spots or herself for that matter. With a one last squeeze of the trigger she fired once more hopping it found its mark.

════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════
User Image
                                                    Dionis Tseus ❝ I have a secret love of chaos. There should be more of it. ❝

Ahh. The warmth of Nave's neck securely in Dionis' right hand satisfied her more than she thought it would. The tracker, the hunter was caught by the prey, what a joyous day this was. If Nave had any pride in her work than certainly she should've been wounded being caught by what she thought would've been an easy catch. Actually scratch that. Any person, apart of dome or not, shouldn't be so dumb to assume that catching a Trinity member would've been easy. "You know we aren't friends," she commented on Nave's retort, "it was merely a jess my dear hunter." She turned Nave's head as she dangled in the air. The Vampire's eyes looked at the human in her hands over as if judging if she was a good prize or not for her efforts. "You'll d-" The Vampire's words were shut down as suddenly a sharp pain ripped through her right thigh which she was standing completely on. with out a doubt she was force to drop what she captured and forced to do something about the pain. She could only crouch to her hands and one leg as she screamed in pain and held the other close to her body. Her anger flared again and she looked around her for the person who just shot her. Her recently dropped body was in front of Dionis and the Vampire awkwardly hopped on one leg and two hands toward her. Her two fangs extended and thick. She swung towards the body, attempting to knock all the teeth from the mouth of the b***h in front of her.

Dionis Tseus ❝ Do not believe — and I am dead serious when I say this — do not assume that order and stability are always good ❝

Astral Vampire

User Image

Saith watched calmly as the doctor began to treat herself; one leg was far worse off than the other. Judging from the size and location of the glass fragments, it was likely that she had lost feeling and/or muscle control of it. Recovery would take months depending on the specifics of what had been sheared through. The first response she earned from the doctor was surprising; the next earned a grin. So she was one of those humans, not afraid of vampires and not caring if a night of fun ended her life. What drove her to continue practicing her art and not descend into a life of true darkness? "A vampire and her known hunter, both from inside the Dome..." she mused aloud. That was an equation that would rarely make sense. There was more to this than what first appeared.

Saith stared at the doctor as the sapphire eyes traveled over her, unafraid. "My reputation precedes me then," she confirmed in a deceptively warm tone. Cocking her head to the side, she wore a small grin, "You're a fun one. A human that likes vampires, doesn't care if she dies, hates hunters and yet... is a doctor for humans." Quite the paradox, depending on how one looked at it. Her control of emotions was rather impressive for a human; injured and bleeding out in front of what she knows as a powerful vampire and having a conversation like nothing was wrong at all. The only slip it seemed, was at the mention of hunters. Filing that little tidbit of information away, Saith would draw on that if needed. "I concur. You said the vampire was your friend, what is her name?" at this, she looked up and towards the struggle between the two was taking place but not being in line of sight due to the building. A few rapid shots rang out signalling that their scuffle was continuing. Were the rounds silver? Likely, since it was a hunter after all. And then, muffled words.

Saith turned her head down to look at Kahlan again with a toothy grin. Stepping closer towards her with foot placed directly infront of foot and an exaggerated swaying of the hips, she proposed a deal to the doctor. "I will heal your useless leg," she took another step, passing briefly infront of the dim light outside a door and her visage seemed far more deadly than before. The moment passed quickly though. "If you do something for me," her husky voice adding a sweet taste to the offer. She stopped, standing directly over Kahlan's right leg, her feet on either side in the slowly growing pool of blood. Bending forward at the waist, she reached out with her right hand, using the sharp nail of her pointer finger placed under her chin to tilt the doctor's head up and make her sit up straighter, bringing their faces a few inches apart. "I need you to..." Saith lifted her right leg and set her foot down on Kahlan's right leg gingerly. "Scream~" she whispered the word in a heavy breath as she began applying steady pressure down on the leg with her foot, a wide and sadistic smile overtaking her lips.

Thirst Level: ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣ ;; Damn Candy's blood... and now Kahlan sitting in a little pool~

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kahlan Hibiki
The outskirts doctor.

Kahlan continued to clean her leg carefully. Taking slow deep breaths as she found herself focused upon the vampire more and more. She got the last piece of glass out of her left leg as she leaned back against the wall again. She packed up her kit and put it away in her pocket. "You hit the nail on the head. I'm a complicated human.. But I promised my mother when I took my first patient. As long as the heart of mine still beats. I would treat anyone who came through the clinic's door, Regardless of standing or money. Since her death I've treated Vampires too." her voice was a little dry as she was starting to feel the effects of loosing so much blood.

Kahlan looked towards the sound of struggle, the next question made her blink though as she had never learned her name. "I.. I never came to know her name." She placed a finger upon her chin as she thought. "Nope.. I noticed her come in to the bar. She engaged me in casual conversation, I wasn't sure if she was there to kill me so I left the bar and told her I'd be outside. She claimed she wasn't there to kill me, then my curiosity got the better of me. I leaned in to kiss her, right before our lips connected I broke the skin upon my bottom lip and fed her a little of my blood. Things got heated from there.. We were on our way back when we ran in to that pain in the a** hunter." her eyes flashed with anger again as she winced as her muscles tightened as she became angry. It all went away as soon as the gunshots were fired. She hit her head gently against the wall after each shot was fired.

Kahlan stopped hitting her head after the shots stopped. She looked over to the new vampire who now was walking over towards her. Kahlan paid attention to how she exaggerated the sway of her hips. She proposed to heal her leg which made her attention peak. Though nothing ever came without a price. Her appearance when she hit the light from the doorway made Kahlan's heart skip another beat as she tried to remain calm. She didn't need to lose blood any faster than she was. The vampire spoke again which made kahlan smile and look down. There was always a catch to everything that seemed to good to be true. She soon saw her boots standing around her right leg, a long fingernail was placed below her chin. Forcing her to sit up and stare in to her silverish eyes, her heart seemed to speed up as she felt her face become a little flushed. Her words drew Kahlan on more and more her foot barely registering upon her right leg. She said the word scream while starting to push down with her foot, applying pressure to her highly damaged leg. She felt her eyes go wide with shock as her whole body tensed up. She let out a loud shriek of pain more than a scream. Each passing second of her foot applying more pressure caused her scream to get louder until she was out of breath. She fell limp against the wall with tears in her eyes.

Astral Vampire

User Image

Saith continued to apply pressure with her foot a few seconds after the doctor ran out of breath, chuckling darkly as she did so before finally relieving the pressure and removing her foot. "You are too trusting of my kind, doctor," she commented lightly as her hands moved down to Kahlan's waist and lifted her up with ease as she straightened up. That was one perk of not having males anymore; females were virtually always lighter than the bulky, muscle-ridden counter sex. Adjusting her hold into a more bridal-carry style, she crouched low and looked skywards, determining the easiest way to leap from wall to wall to reach the roof with the injured human. A powerful jump made both airbound, and three ricochets followed quickly with a jarring landing on the roof, or atleast to the doctor anyways. Can't have a free ride being too comfortable now.

"Your mother was turned then?" asking a question as she carried Kalhan as she ran, jumping across a few rooftops before coming to a stop and unceremoniously dumping her at her feet. Was that the reason for her hatred towards hunters? It was a shot in the dark, but who knows. Hopefully the distance traveled away from the two combatants above the street would disperse the scent of the blood trail enough that if the vampire did end up surviving, Saith would be finished with her wounds and have a more useful bargaining chip. Crouching down, she grabbed the human's left ankle and knee, lifting the leg and taking a look at it. Not as bad as the other one, not by a long shot. Depending on how long those shards of glass actually were would determine the amount of pain the doctor went through. "And if your heart stopped beating, but you lived on?" another question in regards to her doctor-ship. Holding the ankle firmly, Saith passed her hand down and over her leg to wipe the excess blood away, ironically enough, before leaning in and licking at the wounds.

Letting go of the leg once she was done with that one, she lifted the other in the same way, but also tsk-ing a few times. "Our world is more dangerous than what you may have first thought," her voice came across quite differently now, quieter and maybe even... tired? sad? caring? It was hard to pinpoint the exact one. Letting go of Kahlan's knee, she grabbed her right arm and brought it up to the doctor's mouth. "Bite down on your sleeve," she instructed her, the tones from moments ago gone. Once Saith was sure the doctor was doing so, she propped the ankle on her thigh so she could reach both shards of glass at the same time. "Breathe in," another instruction with a second of time for her to do so before Saith pulled both shards out with a sound that only flesh could make. "Keep biting down," the final instruction as she looked at each piece of glass. Her tongue ran over her fangs as she dropped the blood-stained glass off to the side and essentially slobbered over the injured leg. The cuts were deep, no more than three inches, but still more annoying than she would have liked. Lapping at the edges of each cut, she had to force her tongue down into the warm muscle of both cuts to ensure that the wounds healed properly with how much they were bleeding. It wouldn't be a pleasant feeling. If she passed out, she passed out in the two minutes it took to do the 'healing.' Once it was finished, then Saith ran her tongue over her legs again to get rid of the rest of the blood and finally her hands.

Thirst Level: ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣ ;; Refreshing, but not nearly as adequate as what Candy's blood would have been~

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kahlan Hibiki
The outskirts doctor.

Kahlan took in a sharp breath once she removed her foot. Her whole body relaxed ever so slightly as the pain slowly dispersed from her leg. The vampire made mention that she was too trusting of their kind. Kahlan was starting to believe the same thing her head was still spinning forcing her to close her eyes. She felt herself being picked up, shifted to a bridal style carry. She was breathing heavily through her mouth as she caught her breath. There was a sudden sensation of air that caught her face. She opened one eye then the other snapped open as she now clung to Saith during their entire trip. She asked a question during their little trip as some of the landings were less than comfortable. She did her best to protect her neck and body from the shock. Upon the final landing, she was dumped upon the ground.

She rubbed the back of her head as she looked at her finally responding to her question. "My mother was visited by a old high school friend. She never informed us that she had become a vampire.. I sent them on home to catch up as I..." her words stopped short as she wiped away a single tear. "As I cleaned up the clinic... As I was about to leave, I received a phone call... It was from my other mother. Her last words were 'No matter what.. remember that your mother and I love you.'.. She screamed right after that I heard a strange voice say 'Stupid vampire sympathizers.' I ran home as fast as I could not stopping for anything. I found them dead.. in.. in.. in the living room.. with stake's in their hearts..." She said clutching her shoulders tightly for support. Not long after a new question came from the vampire. "I.. I hadn't thought about it.. I probably would stop, too afraid that I would kill those who came seeking me for aid." She said calming down a little from reliving her nightmare.

There was no rest though as her body tensed again as she ran her hand along her left leg making her take in a sharp breath. She didn't whimper or let out a cry as she treated her leg. Kahlan had heard of this vampires being able to do this. It was amazing to experience it first hand. When she was finished she shifted to her right leg. Her words seemed more comforting as she nodded. "You're right, It is more dangerous. But I feel more at ease at night then I do during the day anymore." Her words were quiet and she found herself thankful to the vampire for helping her even though she was put through immense pain. She followed her instructions carefully making sure not to let go of her jacket. The shards were plucked out of her leg which made her make an audible grunt of pain though she just clenched down harder on her trench coat. She thought the worst was over, but her tongue soon found it's way deep in to the cuts, making her let out a faint muffled scream as she bit harder than she thought possible. The pain was excruciating even though it was only a few minutes It felt like an eternity. Kahlan's breathing was very sharp as she fought to remain conscious through the ordeal. Her eyes welled with tears again as she felt everything start to spin. She closed her eyes whimpering softly as she found the pain slowly subsiding. Her will was certainly strong as she released her coat falling backward and breathing in large gasps of air. "Thank you.." her voice was weak as she opened her eyes to look at the vampire. "I.. I don't even know your name." She said in between breaths as she sucked in fresh air. "I guess that's a bad habit of mine." Kahlan joked as she used her hand to help her sit up.

Astral Vampire

User Image

Saith listened to the story of Kahlan's past, not that she particularly cared at this point in time. "I see," came her response, a flat and concise acknowledgement of listening to what has been said. The facts were told and correlated with the words and emotions earlier. "If you cannot control your thirst, then it is a possibility," the first few weeks were always the hardest for fledglings to get used to their new existence. Standing up, Saith turned from the human and made her way towards the ledge of the roof, leaning on it with both hands and looking out over the city, and to the Dome.

"That enthralled by us, are you?" an amused half-question at the doctor's thoughts of the night. Kahlan dealt with the pain well, compared to some humans. Her grounded nature of emotions would be beneficial to her if she was turned. "There is no need to thank me," she said, brushing it off with a wave of her hand as she turned to face the human, leaning against the cement and crossing her ankles and arms casually. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend, or so the saying normally goes," she stated, tilting her head slightly down and to the side so her piercing and hair hung from her face. A small grin flashed across her lips at the joke, watching her struggle to sit up. "Saith," she introduced herself simply; no title, just a name to see how much the doctor knew.

"Depending on who that blue-haired vampire from the Dome is, she may or may not still pursue you. Some of us dislike having our... fun taken from us," her voice was one of instruction, demanding attention. "Since you are unsure of her motives, it would benefit myself to either keep a watch on you or take you to the coven, assuming that she will pursue you again," and now proposing the 'problem' that they faced. Saith intentionally neglected to mention the reason why it would benefit her, although it wouldn't take a genius to figure the reason out. Unfolding her arms, she bridged her fingers together and rested her bottom lip on the triangle created from her nails of her pointed fingers. She remained silent for a few moments before asking, "How familiar are you with hematology?"

Thirst Level: ❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣ ;; A light scratching~

I sofi I's Wife

Noble Wife

8,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Kahlan Hibiki
The outskirts doctor.

Kahlan could tell that the vampire wasn't moved really by her story. That was fine, she didn't need any sympathy about it. She mentioned it would be hard for her to keep doing her job if she couldn't control her thirst. "Thirst? As in what drives you to drink human blood?" She asked hoping that the vampire would be kind enough to answer. Her next question made her think for a moment. "Honestly.. Yes. Ever since the incident, I have been even more enthralled by the vampire. The more I knew, the more I could help." her voice hinted the fact she was holding something back. "Also, there is an allure about vampires I have found intriguing for many years." her voice was low almost as if she was sort of embarrassed about that.

Kahlan smiled when she mentioned that an enemy of her enemy is her friend. The vampire seemed rather nice overall which she found refreshing. She had just sat up and turned to look at her when her name came across. "Saith... as... in.. The leader of Rebirth Saith?!" She exclaimed as she blinked looking at her sort of in disbelief that she had been her savior. Saith brought up the fact that she could be chased by the blue haired vixen from before. She didn't know if that was a good or bad thing yet. Of course that would have to mean she survived her fight with the hunter. "It would probably be safest with you, that is if you would have me as a guest lady Saith." She said bowing her head in respect to her. "Hematology... Hmm.. The study of blood and blood diseases. I know what my mother was able to teach me... For instance treating Hemophilia, how to do blood transfusions. If I had a book and time I could learn more." She stated wondering what she needed someone with Hematology skills for. Feeling strong enough she slowly stood up surprised at how quick it healed. She bent forward and touched her shin where the glass had been less than twenty minutes before.
User Image
Katelyn Geen
Head Military Specialist, Trinity's Keeper

Outside of handling the Trinity, the truth of her job was that it was one actually fairly easy. Few ops actually required the woman's direct hand, and beyond approving those that didn't pass into other channels, and go to people above even her own pay grade, Katelyn found that most work went faster and more efficiently so long as it was properly delegated. Paperwork didn't equate what she'd originally risen through the ranks doing, and the higher she got the less it felt like she was really doing something. Oh, folks liked to say her input on those ops she reviewed helped, or that her organization was a life-saver, but that wasn't what the woman had started out with. The look and smell of a dead vamp was something she knew well, and killing them was something that actually made her feel as if she was doing something.

The paperwork that she'd just finally finished with, on the other hand? That made her feel as if she was sitting there doing nothing. With the ops and requests that had to be dealt with in her own hand finally finished, Katie could at last turn her attention to what was probably the most important, and in a way the least satisfying, of duties that had been turned towards her. Synthetics. The lot of them were a handful, some more than others. Dio seemed intent on pushing the boundaries of what she was allowed, though so far as Katelyn could tell, the woman had no real intent to leave while they had eyes on her. It meant keeping an eye on what the woman was doing, but less effort needed to be put in to knowing where she was.

Of course, that didn't stop her from keeping eyes on the woman, just in case. Sending her out on a mission, especially a mission that could be handled by a human just as easily, perhaps more easily even, had been someone's mistake, and the officer was going to find out whose it had been when she found the time.

There was not so much left for her there, but two more of the Synthetics were in the dome, which meant she still had two people to look after. Brown eyes scanned past those that went about their business, women that she mostly recognized by sight rather than name or duty. She made a note of new faces as they came, to be sure she'd know who to look for first should security be compromised inside of the dome. But then, the faces weren't the most important thing to the pink-haired gal at that moment, the most important thing was finding one of the Trinity. In part, it would make her feel more at ease, knowing where they were, and in part, it would give her something to distract herself while she waited on word from Dionis's mission.

❝There are too many... But it's our role to fight on anyway.❞

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces