Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
☺♥Ɍɛȵɫɸȵ Вϥяѳи Δȵȡɛʀϩϴή♥☺

User Image
Renton yawned as he woke up from his nap. He loved sleeping, but he was always filled with energy when he wasn't surrounded by his vast amount of stuffed animals in his bed. He was spoiled by his father and his older siblings, but he was still a kindhearted little boy. As soon as he came to his senses, he got out of bed, his dark blue hair all over the place, sticking up at random spots atop his head. He had already heard commotion, and was excited to go see what was going on. He put some slippers on, since he liked his socks staying clean, and he ran downstairs, carrying Bunbun, a stuffed animal bunny that Sophie and Damien had given to him a few years ago. He took it everywhere with him. It was a long stuffed animal, so its legs kind of touched the ground. He ran down the stairs, and to the living room.

"Im sorry I slept in so late! What did I miss!?", he said as he looked around. He noticed Damien and a little girl who seemed to be his age, and wearing a really pretty dress and her hair was really pretty to Renton. He ran over to them, Bunbun still in his hands. ""Whatcha doing, Big Brother?! Bunbun wanted to come down with me and see who was here.", he said to Damien, smiling. He was so distracted by the tiny details on her dress, though, and kind of zoned out. His attention span was very little, and it was worse because he was a little kid.

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
le matelot peu

Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien listened to her with a smile, he did enjoy this little one so much. He laughed about her not being found in the park, though part of him was laughing because he thought it was cute and the other side was laughing because he would have not found her purposely. His thoughts were trailed when he herd Renton coming down the steps. "Hey there little buddy." he said messing up the smaller male's blue hair as he watched him get distracted with Aundraia. "Oh the days to be as young as you two." he eased actually happy now that his ow sibling was with him.

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Renton smiled as Damien talked to him. Damien was his most favoritest big brother. Renton wanted to be cool just like Damien, but maybe a little less angry. Renton wasn't really super loud, even when he was full of energy. He missed his Mom a lot, and even though he is only six, when she passed, it hurt him almost as much as the older ones in his family. He was closer to his family now because of it, but he still dreamt of her, and thought of her often.

"H-Hello! I'm Renton Byron Anderson! What's your name? You must be a Wilson!", Renton said to the little girl, trying to make a friend, though he knew that she was his sister now. He had barely met any of the Wilson's, but he thought she was adorable, and he hoped that she liked hide-and-go-seek like he did. He kept his Bunbun close to him the whole time, as that was his bestest friend. He really loved it, even though he had a collection of others. It was because his Big Brother and Big Sister got it for him, and he never wanted to get rid of it. "Hey, Big Brother.. I'm kinda hungry..", he said, kind of shyly towards Damien. He didn't like being a burden, and if his brother was too busy, he would find a way to get to the cupboards to get the cereal he liked.
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

The sounded repeated itself, growing louder and faster as Adrian swung the metal bat in his hands. The metal bat connected violently with the sides and top of medium sized garbage can. And every time Adrian arms swung the bat around to hit the can, the boy imagined that he was bashing an Anderson.

“Adrian. Focus.” A deep voice, that belonged to well built man, brought Adrian back from his thoughts. He was Adrian's temporary supervisor. Work in the new area was just as busy as the work that Adrian did back at his previous home. Adrian's boss didn't have any problem with him moving, and his clients (for his second part-time job) didn't have much of a choice. Fortunately, a new location didn't effect either of his part time jobs at all. The only issue that Adrian had with moving, was having to know every single inch of the new area so that he had less chances of getting lost and being killed. And that was where his supervisor came in. The man with the deep voice was only there to help Adrian learn his way around the new area. After a week, he would be gone.

“Yeah, I got it.” Adrian muttered in response. Then he dropped the bat, took the can's lid off and kicked it over. A rather small man in his late thirties, with duct tape across his mouth and his hands tied behind his back, came tumbling out of the garbage can as it fell. Adrian immediately grabbed the man by the back of his shirt and threw him against the nearest wall. As soon as the man stopped whimpering and squirming, Adrian ripped the duct tape off and untied the man's hands.
“Have the money sent in three days, or you'll be spending an extra two days in confinement and we'll be breaking bones.” Once Adrian had finished talking, he turned away from the man and walked away with his supervisor.
“I'm going... back,” He mumbled, being careful not to use the word home, “See you on Monday.”
His supervisor nodded in approval before walking in the opposite direction. Adrian continued walking until he reached a more busy part of the city. There, he called a cab and made his way 'home'.

Upon returning to the new house, walking inside and towards his room, Adrian was forced to stop. The boy blinked twice in complete shock and confusion. Damien and Aundraia, together? No wait. There was another Anderson in the room. What was the baby of his family doing with two Anderson's? What was going on here?! His eyes left Aundraia for a moment, and only to look at that other child in the room. The other Anderson was Aundraia's age, and while Damien recognised his face, he didn't bother remembering his name. The Anderson child was none of Adrian's business, in fact, he wouldn't have minded if it were only him who was with Aundraia. Adrian's eyes quickly fell back on his sister.
“Pri-” He began, before glancing at Damien and correcting himself, “Aundraia, is everything alright?” He asked her, before watching the two Anderson's cautiously, or more specifically; Damien. If that damn Anderson did anything to his little sister... The eldest Wilson unconsciously clenched his fists as he waited for her response, or anyone's response for that matter. User Image

Kagome1172

Russian_Vodka_Fox

le matelot peu

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Renton noticed as a taller man walked into the kitchen, with black hair, and he realized it was a Wilson, the girl's older brother. He immediately looked over to him, in awe at how cool he looked. Kind of angry, kinda like how Damien was, but cool, and protective of his little sister. "Hey, Mister, we weren't arguing or anything! Papa doesn't like when I fight.. I just came in here to get some cereal and I met your little sister!", he said to the tall man, running up to him, still holding his Bunbun. He saw that the man was mad, and didn't want him to be any angrier. He didn't like it when people were angry.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia Kind of shied away from the new little boy and hid just a bit behind her new big brother Damien. She was still shy, but she had to remember that these people were now her family and she had to have manners... However as soon as she opened her mouth to tell the new little boy her name, her brother walked in the room. Her eyes lit up almost instantly. Bit Brother was her hero and she'd do anything to make him happy and be like him. "Big Brother's home!!!!" She ran and launched herself at her brother hugging him tightly. "How was work big brother?" She smiled up at him brightly. "Aundraia made a new friend!" She said pointing at Damien. She had only just met Renton so she couldn't call him a friend yet.

To Aundraia big brother was everything. She loved her mommy but her mommy was almost never home too busy working trying to keep money coming in. And even though Big Brother left offten his workings only took a little bit mommy said he was 'on call' She didn't know what that meant just that Big Brother was the only person in her life that was a constant that loved her whole heartedly and he was perfect and amazing and could do no wrong in her eyes. She loved Big Brother. Even if she just recently started calling him Big Brother rather than Bwg Browther.

Russian_Vodka_Fox
le matelot peu
Exploding Cookiii

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S. Anderson

Eliza smiled and began writing again finally showing it to Liam. "I'm the top student in my school. I'm sorry to hear about your ADHD it must make things extremely difficult for you. After my midterm exams are done I'd be happy to help you study, and no I don't think cereal counts." a smile spread across her face and it looked like she almost laughed, or perhapse she did but made no noise. It was difficult to tell without her making noises ever. Eliza's comunication skills still remained good even though she was only limited to a pen and some paper for talking she made subtle expressions that got her point across.

l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam nodded when he read the paper. "Oh like a personal tutor? Yeah that would be nice. And in return maybe i can take you to the movies or something. You gotta have some fun in your life. Your book can't always be in the book. So we have a deal?", he asked with a smile. He wanted to help her realize not to always put her book in a face. Liam wanted to show her all the fun things that he would do with friends.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S. Anderson

Eliza blushed, turning a deep red she parted her lips and spoke "Yes". her voice was extremely soft, as delicate as fine silk it sounded as if it could snap and break at any moment, but it didn't. It was very rare that Eliza spoke and she only ever spoke to a select few people. It seemed this time Liam was one of them. Eliza had never been to a movie with a boy before, she was nervous but he seemed to want to be her friend, something she never really had before, she couldn't say no. Besides if she could help him increase his grades that would make her happy afte rall.

l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam was surprised as soon as Eliza spoke. " You know you have a beautiful voice Eliza", he stated with a smile as he looked down at his shoes , slightly blushing." Am i keeping you from doing anything right now?", he asked looking back at her. Liam didnt want to make sure he was distracting her from her studies.

Anarchy Alice

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exploding Cookiii

le matelot peu

Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien watched the two with a smile of happiness. He looked over as Adrian entered, his eyes turned into a glare for half a second before he smiled a bit still. "Now now Adrian what is with that tensed up look on your face." he said as he got up with a soft laugh. He set a hand on his fellow elder's shoulder, "You are scaring Renton." he said with a bit of a coldness in his voice as he looked back at the little ones. His smile never leaving his face, this was a whole new Damien that was about to beat Adrian to a pulp for going into his room.

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Renton was smart for children his age, though still childish in nature, but he could see that his Big Brother, the one he envied the most and wanted to be just like, and this Wilson boy, the little girls Big Brother, were very angry at eachother. He didn't like arguing. It scared him, and his Momma always told him to never argue with people, because it made you look silly. He became saddened when he saw the two of them looking like they were about to fight, and tears came to his eyes. "Why do you guys have to fight?.. Momma said fighting was silly.. why can't you just get along! I want my Momma back!", he said louder than he had realized while the tears started coming down his little face. He put his face into his Bunbun, and kept crying. He didn't like this. He was only six, and he could feel the hostility. It was making him break down. The little one could only handle so much, and this was going over the limit.

Russian_Vodka_Fox
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

The first person to speak was the younger Anderson. Adrian didn't react. Even as the little boy came closer and Aundraia went to hug him, Adrian remained expressionless. He was far too busy eying Damien to focus on anything else. Adrian rarely felt threatened, so in this very new situation, he wasn't sure how to feel. What he did know, was that the adrenaline was growing quickly inside of him. Even though Damien hadn't done anything significantly bad, the eldest Wilson wanted to connect his fist with the blonde's smug face as soon as possible.

Adrian felt his sister's tight squeeze when she mentioned making friends with the devil.
Making friends...
He tensed up at this, before moving Aundraia behind him so that he was the human barrier between her and the eldest Anderson. When the blonde spoke and placed his hand on Adrian's shoulder, Adrian went to grab the front of his shirt. His fingers wrapped tightly around the fabric of other teenager's clothing, at a spot right below his neck. If the blonde were to try anything, Adrian would have a quick and easy access to his air passage.
Then the younger Anderson began to cry.

“I'm trying to get along with your big brother,” He said to the child in a calm tone, “I even left him a present earlier today, but he threw it out the window.” User Image

Kagome1172

Russian_Vodka_Fox

le matelot peu

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eliza turned a deeper shade of red as he complimented her voice. This was a compliment she had never heard before. Quickly she wrote on paper "I probably should be studying, my exam is tomorrow." with that Eliza stood up and walked to the door writing another note and showing it to Liam. "After my exam I can help you study and if you'd like we can go to a movie."

l Dinkus l

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exploding Cookiii

le matelot peu

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien glared at the other before he looked down at Renton and he moved to his little brother, "There there Ren, me and Adrian weren't fighting that's just how we get along." he said to the little one and he gently messed with his hair. You knew when he was being genuine and his real sweet and playful self when he used the pet names he had for all his siblings. He smiled at Renton, "Don't cry alright? Mommy is looking down on us right now don't you want to send her the most smiles as you can." he said to his little brother trying to make him happy again, he didn't want Adrian anywhere near his sibling right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff