Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
W e ' r eXF a m i l yXN o wX.X.X.
User Image

The Wilsons' are a large family, consisting of five kids, a mom and a dad. They were married for years together until Mr. Wilson Filed for a divorce, deciding he couldn't handle it any longer and left them for another woman, leaving Mrs. Wilson to raise all the kids by herself. It was tough and they don't have a lot of money but she managed with the help of some of the older kids. The Andersons' on the other hand, are a very wealthy family, equally as large as the Wilsons'. Sadly Mrs. Anderson passed away a few years ago after getting a bad illness. It was hard on all of them, Mr Anderson and the kids alike, but they got through it together. One day Mr. Anderson and Mrs. Wilson met and hit it off instantly. They started off as friends then began dating, though they kept it quiet around the kids. Before they knew it one thing lead to another and they ended up engaged and will be getting married in just a few months. With the holidays coming up they've decided to spend the time together figuring it would be good to bring the families together. Since they had so many kids, and Mr. Anderson had the larger house of the two, Mrs.Wilson has decided to move in with him. The kids have all met their step-parent plenty of times, though they haven't all gotten much of a chance to meet each other, other then a few different occasions. Will they be able to get along for the holidays? Or will it fall apart before its all said and done?

W e a t h e rXY o uXL i k eXI tXO rXN o tX.X.X.

User ImagexUser ImagexxUser ImagexUser Image

((Yep, nothing real fancy. I was just bored and wanted something fun to do. o 3 o ))

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
R u l e s

Just a few rules. I'm get rather annoyed by how strict the rules have become in most threads. I like to do simple Role Plays because I feel it is about having fun rather than work. ^^

No Godmodding, Autohitting, Cybering, Killing, ect.
Follow Gaia Tos.
Pm all profiles to me with the tittle of your characters last name. :3
I don't care how much you write, just as long as its more then a few words and I can understand you. ^ 3 ^
You don't have to decorate your post, though it would be nice if you did. o 3 o
Don't use these ** for actions, and use "these" for talking, italics for thoughts and do something when you're using OOC so we'll know.
Keep the genders even! Not to many girls or too many boys. c: I won't accept otherwise.
Romance is greatly encouraged <3 As well as some comedy and even some violence would be nice. Whats a good roleplay with out it? ;D

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
S k e l l e y s

Profile Thread Here

U s e r n a m e

N a m e

A g e

R o l e
Son, daughter, father, mother, aunt, uncle, neighbor, friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, ect. You get the idea. Not everyone has to be part of the family!
S e x u a l i t y

L i k e s

D i s l i k e s

C r u s h
Come onnn, you know you like somebody ;3
O t h e r
Anything else you'd like to add?
A p p e a r a n c e
Preferably anime, its easier for me to find. > __ <;

Just copy and paste. :3

[size=12][align=center][align=center][size=20][color=orange]U[/color] [size=16]s e r n a m e [/size][/size]

[size=20][color=hotpink]N[/color] [size=16]a m e [/size][/size]

[size=20][color=limegreen]A[/color] [size=16]g e[/size] [/size]

[size=20][color=skyblue]R[/color] [size=16]o l e[/size] [/size]
Son, daughter, father, mother, aunt, uncle, neighbor, friend, girlfriend/boyfriend, ect. You get the idea. Not everyone has to be part of the family!
[size=20][color=violet]S[/color] [size=16]e x u a l i t y[/size] [/size]

[size=20][color=crimson]L[/color] [size=16]i k e s[/size] [/size]

[size=20][color=steelblue]D[/color] [size=16]i s l i k e s[/size] [/size]

[size=20][color=Gold]C[/color] [size=16]r u s h[/size] [/size]
Come onnn, you know you like [i]somebody[/i] ;3
[size=20][color=mediumpurple]O[/color] [size=16]t h e r[/size] [/size]
Anything else you'd like to add?
[size=20][color=salmon]A[/color] [size=16]p p e a r a n c e[/size] [/size]
Preferably anime, its easier for me to find. > __ <;[/align]

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
W i l s o n ' s

Mother
- Open -

Ex-husband
- Open -

Oldest Child
Adrian -> Exploding Cookiii

Second to the Oldest
Miichiko-chan -> Jessica

Middle Child
l Dinkus l -> Liam

Next to the youngest
- Open -

Youngest Child
Kagome1172 -> Aundraia

Other family members
----------------------------------------------------------------

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
A n d e r s o n ' s

Father
- Open -

Oldest Child
Russian-Vodka_Fox -> Damien

Second to the Oldest
le matelot peu -> Sophie

Middle Child
Anarchy Alice -> Eliza

Next to the youngest
- Open -

Youngest Child
le matelot peu -> Renton

Other family members
----------------------------------------------------------------

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
O t h e r
Neighbors or family friends, ect.

Neighbor's
o0 LittleLucifer 0o -> Elliot

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-> Jack

Girlfriends/Boyfriends
-None yet-

Family Friends
-None yet -

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
A n n o u n c e m e n t s

Last Updated. Sep. 27
Roleplay is currently Under construction.
The parents are an important part of this roleplay so if you'd like to play as one that'd be great! c:
So are the Grandparents... No one ever plays them. ; 3 ;

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
S e t t i n g

Don't know how often I'll update this but I'll try to remember to!
Also if you have any suggestions of request on what the weather should be just let know. o 3o

Month

December 1

Day

Saturday

Weather

Cloudy and a bit cold and windy.

Time of Day

Early Morning
(5am-9am)

Late Morning
(9am-12pm)

Early Afternoon
(12pm-3pm)

Late Afternoon
(3pm-6pm)

Early Evening
(6pm-9pm)

Late Evening
(9pm-12am)

Late Night
(12am-5am)

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
R e s e r v e d

Cause I'm bound to have forgotten something. = w =;

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
R e s e r v e d

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
R e s e r v e d

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
O p e n
Aaaaaand we're OPEN!!

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Mmpphh... Why does unpacking have to take so long?" Jessica muttered as she fell face forward on to her bed, sprawled out on the thick zebra stripped comforter. Her family had only moved into the Anderson's home a week ago and Jessica seemed no-where near finished unpacking her things in her new bedroom. It didn't even seem like she had this much stuff until the move. With a heavy sigh, she slowly lifted her head and peered over at the clock on the night stand, then to her closed door. It was about lunch time and she was starting to get hungry, though being new in the household she didn't really feel comfortable moving about freely in the house just yet. Even though she knew she should. This was her new home, after all.

Maybe I can just get a snack... Surely they have something good to eat in there. Sandwich stuff maybe?" The girl thought, rolling over and onto her feet. She walked over to the door and walked outside into the empty hall. It was actually somewhat quiet at the moment, though she could hear some of her siblings, new and old alike, voices through out the house. Turning away, she headed down stairs and to the kitchen where she began her search for food.

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam yawned slightly as he rubbed his weary eyes. He had forgotten to unpack his things as he noticed boxes around his room. He shrugged as he sat up, stretching his upper back. Once he heard a slight cracking noise, a sigh of relief escaped his mouth. He didnt fell like getting up just yet, so he fell back onto his bed staring at his white ceiling. Liam's room already seemed like a mess, his clothes were all over the floor, and half of his covers were hanging off his bed. The boy didnt care as much of how his room looked, but he knew his parents would. Liam threw his covers over him once more, trying to fall back asleep again, hoping no one would wake him up.

Miichiko-Chan

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImageBeep! Beep! Beep!. Sophie's alarm clock made that same annoying noise every day, and she was starting to hate it. It was especially annoying now because she had been especially tired for the past week because her new extended family had just moved in, since her father got remarried. She wasn't too close with any of the Wilson family, since she hadn't known them for too long, though most of them seemed okay. She never got too close to anyone outside of her actual family, really. She just didn't want to let her guard down, end up getting close to them, and only for them to leave or die or something that would just really hurt. She didn't want to do it anymore. When she slammed the snooze button for the last time, she got up out of bed, and her kitten Luna jumped back into it. She had gotten Luna from her beloved father as a graduation present, and cherishes her. She made sure Luna was comfortable, and then she walked out of her bedroom, her long hair a complete mess since it was usually in a braid, and when she took the braid down, it was all waves, and then sleeping on it just made it go everywhere, and she went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh.. Morning.", she said to one of the elder Wilson children. She hadn't really accepted the fact that they were siblings now, and she didn't really care to at this point. But she did take an instant liking to this girl's hair. It was a gorgeous blue color, and it was beautiful. If Sophie wasn't already zoned out from being tired and groggy, then she definitely would have just out of awe of this girls hair. She quickly rubbed the back of her head, bringing herself back to reality, and got some cereal. "Is this what you're looking for?", she said to the girl, who seemed to be looking for food. Sophie felt as if she should help her, since she was new to this ginormous house, and Sophie had lived in it for years. After pouring herself a bowl of cereal, and then pulling out the milk, she left the stuff on the table, in case any of the Wilsons would like to have cereal as well, and we just as lost as this girl was. Sophie felt bad, though. She could barely remember her new families names! She had, of course, met them all. But she didn't even remember this girls name. She only remembered one of the younger sons names, just because she had never met a boy with the name Liam before him.

After finishing her quick breakfast, she went back upstairs, and checked on Luna one time before getting an outfit together, and then going into her own bathroom and taking a shower. She had class today, which she wasn't really looking forward to. She had just started going to school at a University close by recently, and she went full-time, along with working part-time. She was a busy girl. Though her going full-time only meant going 4 days a week. Though it was the weekend, so she didn't have class. She just had a study group to go meet with for a few hours. She got into the shower, and after washing up, and a bit of shower singing, she quickly got out. She wrapped her hair up in a towel after getting dressed in her University Uniform, and then she brushed her teeth, and then finished anything else she needed to do before going back downstairs to relax for an hour or so before she had to leave for study group. Even though it was tedious and sometimes overwhelming, she actually loved being a "college kid". It was a lot easier than High School, in her opinion, and she actually had a close friend or two there, whereas in High School, she had almost no friends. "Hmm.. I wonder if any of the Wilsons need help unpacking?...", she thought to herself as she made her way downstairs. She sat on the giant sectional couch, and turned on the tv. She figured that if anyone would need help, they would come to her. She didn't mind. But she wasn't going to do it if she wasn't needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff