Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien nodded softly as opened one of the cabinets. "What kind of cereal would you like? Or do you want something else?" he asked her as he looked down at the blonde girl. He had a soft spot for kids, especially girls since he was used to being as big brother type to girls more than boys. Call it a complex of his, the blonde awaited Aundraia's response as he let his eyes wander to the rest of the kitchen and he was still getting used to the new faces around his home.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eliza S. Anderson

Eliza wrote again in her notepad and showed it to Jessica it read "It's only tea it will come out in the wash." Eliza had never conversed with this new person before and had no idea who she was. Despite her indifference to the whole affair Eliza figured she ought to at least know her name, however Eliza was too nervous to ask. Even in notes asking someone their name was extremely hard for her and introductions were the worst. So instead of asking on another sheet of paper she wrote "Well I hope you're okay, it was nice meeting you." then Eliza put the pad away and picked up her things signifying she was about to walk away, she turned around and began up the stairs. her breathing was shallow and strained, it felt as if her airway was partially closed over... "was this a panick attack" she thought to herself. She needed to get away and go back to studying, she was too nervous to interact.

Miichiko-Chan

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam stopped at the top of the steps as he looked back at Eliza. He really wanted to talk to her, but it almost seemed like she was having an anxiety attack, judging by the look of her face. He walked off to the side standing in the hallway, hoping to get some acknowledgement from her. Liam wanted to be family, he didnt want to be enemies with his new siblings.

Anarchy Alice

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

Jessica read the next note and nodded, giving a slight smile. She was just glad she wasn't mad, or at least wasn't showing it. Looking back at the girl she racked her mind once more, trying hard to remember her name. But still nothing was coming to mind. She thought about just introducing herself, but after a minute decided against it. She was kind of embarrassed to ask her for her name when she should of already known it. Jessica was about to say something else when the girl wrote down that she hoped she was alright and that it was nice meeting her before gathering her things and walking off. "You too. " She said flashing a smile and heading off out the door before anything else happened. 

Once outside Jessica sighed softly and pulled her coat tightly around herself. This is really going to take some getting use to...  She thought as she walked down the steps and started off down the side walk. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going, or which way downtown was, but she was confident that she'd be able to find it.  One way or another. As she was walking she soon heard the sound of music playing and glanced towards one of her neighbors houses. There was a man standing out in his garage, a few years older than herself by the looks of it, working on his car. She slowed down a bit, debating on asking him for directions. She wasn't sure what the people around here were like. Friendly or not. Her shy nature was telling her to just move on and find it herself, but another part of her knew it would be much easier to just ask, as much as he hated doing so. She was about to just move on when she saw an adorable black kitten standing in the door way in his garage. It was then she decided to go a head and ask. Surely someone who carried a cute little kitten with them couldn't be that bad... Plus he had awesome blue hair,  like her just a tad lighter. Taking a deep breath she forced herself closer to the male. "Excuse me. I don't mean to bother but I was just wondering if you could tell me which way downtown is?" 

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia smiled brightly. This big brother was kind too. "That one!" She pointed to the front cereal it was a lucky charms type cereal that was brightly colored with cute shapes in it. She ran and pulled herself into a chair so she could still see him over the counter tops. "Thank you for helping me." She said remembering to be kind in her excitement of maybe making a new friend, she had been sad to leave all of her friends behind with the move. Mommy had told her to be strong though so she had to try. "Would you like to have breakfast with me?" She'd taken a liking to the kind older brother, but then again she was six, she may be shy to strangers but nobody was a stranger to a six year old for long.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien got the cereal she asked for and made her a bowl of it. He got a spoon and sat it down in front of her, and he smiled. "I already ate but I don't mind keeping you company while you eat." he said as he sat down beside her. It was almost creepy how much he could change in a few hours depending on who he was with. He looked at the toy i her arms and he gestured to it, "What's his name?" he asked her figuring every child named their toys. Hell he named his and he as nineteen years old.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia snuggled the stuffed bear closer to her. "This one is Alex. Mommy bought him home for me on my birthday." She scooted closer and started eating the food placed for her, she tried to make sure not to talk with her mouth full though. "He's Panda's best friend but he doesn't like Wendy." She whispered as if Wendy would hear her. "He says she's too self-centered." She didn't even really know what self-centered meant, just that people said it was bad. Aundraia always preferred her stuffed toys, because unlike people, stuffed toys couldn't leave you... She looked at Damien. "Do you have a best friend?"

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Original Seeker

User Image
                      Nodding to the young Wilson teen. He didn't bother to say anything as the boy left only giving a slight wave. He seemed like a good guy, but he wondered what the others where like to be causing such trouble. Sighing Jack shrugged it off, it wasn't his business anyways.Checking his phone he wondered if Sophie was still coming over, perhaps she had changed her mind. He frowned ever so slightly. Hearing the sound of a door clicking shut somehow had caught Jacks attention and he looked at his neighbor's, he had to strain to see, from where he was partly in the garage. It was a girl, probably close to Sophie's age, maybe a year younger she had bright blue hair, only a shade or two darker thin his. And he knew he would like her. Sighing he turned his attention back to his car as the girl began walking down the side walk.

He was done with changing the oil now, and he peeled off his gloves unrolling his sleeves. The sound of a female voice caught Jack by surprise and he half turned to see the blue haired girl asking him for directions. He nodded and thought of giving the girl a ride, but wasn't sure if she want to. With him being a stranger and all. Jack turned around so he was fully facing her crossing his arms over his chest, mainly because he was still a little bit cold. " I could tell you, but I'm no good with giving directions." He shrugged, "Are you Liam's sister? I could give you a ride, it's no problem with me." He said before adding, "I given the other Anderson kids rides before. Just so you know, I'm not some creeper. "

Miichiko-Chan

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien smiled as he kept track of all their names mentally, he nodded softly. "Yes I do have a best friend." he said as he leaned in a bit closer. "But if I tell you who that is you will have to keep it a secret." he said in a bit of a whisper playing along with how she whispered. He held up his pinky to her, "Pinky promise you won't tell anyone and I'll brink him to meet you." Damien said with that same playful little smile. He was interested in this little six year old girl, she was so innocent still and the only one of the Wilsons he would feel terribel if he were to mistreat.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia Got so excited she almost knocked over her bowl. "Really?" She wrapped her pinky in his. She was so happy she would get to meet his best friend. "Promise! Aundraia won't tell a soul." So happy she accidentally switched to third person. It had been a habit she'd had after learning her own name and had just recently started using 'I' and 'me' so sometimes she slipped. She smiled at him and when looked a little confused. "Um, what do I call you? Everyone else calls you the Andersons, but you're one person, do I call you Big Brother?" She finally let go of his pinky.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  

Jessica's amber eyes remained on the male, watching as he turned to face her while crossing his arms over his chest. She was surprised at the mention of her brothers name. How did Liam already know their neighbors? "Yeah, I'm his older sister actually." She said with a nod. The offer of a ride caught her off guard and she was unsure of how to respond at first. Accepting rides from strangers was not something she did. Even though it did sound kind of nice right now. She might've liked walking, but it wasn't the same in this kind of weather. And on the other hand he did seem to known the Anderson kids, not to mention her little brother. She'd have to find our how they met later, right now she had to decide whether or not to accept the ride or keep walking. She glanced at the house uncertainly, then back to him and nodded, a smile forming on her lips. "Actually that would be great, thank you... I'm Jessica by the way." She said while extending her hand out to him. 

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien moved his elbow to the table and he rested his head in his hand, "Well you can call me what you like, big brother, Anderson, but my name is Damien." he said to her as he got up. "I'll be right back.' he said as he left the room. He walked up the steps into his room as he grabbed a stuffed rabbit off his bed, it was a little thing, all stitched together and it looked a bit creepy. But this was one thing Damien had kept since he was young, his mother gave it to him of course back then it was only black and red. Now it was so may other colors but he still loved it, he left his room, locking the door this time. Damien returned to the kitchen and he sat back down as he showed her the toy, "His name is Drake." he said as he put a finger over his lips, "Don't tell anyone about him got it?" he said with a playful giggle.

Original Seeker

User Image
                      "Okay, so where are we going?" He asked. Flashing her a grin. He was confident he would be able to take her to her destination and figured he would be back before Sophie."Jack," He said nodding before he added his last name, "Cullen." Jack got into his car and shut the door after grabbing his jacket and setting it beside him. Cinnamon-bun jumped through the open widow and landed in the middle seat between Jack and Jessica, mewing and cuddling the stranger. Jack decided he would go ahead and text his neighbor just in case she were to come over and he wasn't there;

To: Sophie
                      Massage: Hey, I'm going into town real quick, if you need outta the house my doors unlocked.

After sending the massage Jack clicked the phone off and started the car, taking it into drive he smoothly drove out of garage and into the street.

OOC: Short post. >.<

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia
had finished eating and had even drank the milk when he got back. She giggled with him. "I won't tell, promise." She made her bear wave. "It's a pleasure to meet you Drake! That's a very nice name." She smiled at her new big brother surprised he had Drake. Most bigger kids said stuffed dolls were for babies. That made her new big brother realllly cool in her eyes. He wasn't afraid of what anyone thought! She hopped off of her chair and grabbed her bowl moving it closer to the sink. She couldn't actually drop it into the sink, she was too short and she might drop it that way. "Must be nice to be really tall huh?" She asked him turning around to face him. Even for her age she was pretty short. It was nice because in hide-and-seek she got the best places to hide but it was weird in this really big house where she couldn't reach anything. "What do you usually do for fun brother?" She smiled settling on what she would call him.

Russian_Vodka_Fox
Sorry if it seems random lol trying to remember how I was at six XD

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImageAs soon as Sophie sent him that message, she quickly ran out of her bedroom after grabbing her kitten, Luna, and went downstairs. She walked past the kitchen and noticed an adorable little blonde girl, and realized it was a Wilson. She gave a quick smile before running into the hallway, putting on her boots and scarf, and running out of the house. Her iPhone was in her coat pocket, and she hoped Jack had got her message by now. She was just glad to be able to get out of there for now. She pushed up her glasses quickly, and then walked through the gate surrounding their large house. It only took a minute or two for her to walk to Jack's house, and she noticed that nobody was home "Hey, Jack..? I'm here. I brought Luna, too.", she said, showing Luna, who was bundled up in Sophie's hands so that she didn't get too cold. Whenever she went to Jacks, she always brought Luna, so that his kitten and hers could play together. They actually got along fantastically, just like Sophie and Jack. They knew how one another felt.

"Hm..where'd he go?", she said to herself as she looked in the garage quickly. He wasn't there. She was kind of saddened. Then, her phone in her pocket vibrated, and it was from Jack. He wasn't home right now. She then went to his front door and she went and sat down in his living room with Luna. Luna was just as familiar with Jack's house as she was.

To:JackJack(:
Message: Okay. I'm here! Drive safe! And don't make me wait too long! =P I really just need someone to talk to..

She sent the message, and then put her phone back in her pocket. She laid out on Jack's couch, one of her favorite places to nap, and Luna laid on top of her, purring as she took a cat nap. "Let's hope he gets back with Cinnamon-bun soon, so you have someone to cuddle with, Luna.", she softly said to Luna as she watched her little tail sway back and forth, happily. She already felt much better being out of the house, and wondered if Damien was okay. Though the little Wilson girl seemed to put a smile on his face just like she did. She gave a slight smile and closed her eyes, starting to doze off again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff