Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Millionaire

5,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Sophie Elaine Anderson

User ImageSophie was still sitting with Damien for a while, but the tension got to be too much for her. She got up and gave Damien a light hug before walking upstairs to her bedroom and shutting her door. She loved her brother and her siblings, but this tensions between the family was going to kill her pretty soon. She got into her room, and after locking her door, she laid out on her bed, and her long hair spread all over her bed. She gave out a loud sigh, and then got up to open her window, letting the breeze drift in. She thought about getting on her laptop and doing some homework for one of her online classes, but then quickly changed her mind as her mood worsened. She wished that her big brother would just let her help him. As open and as close as they were to one another, she still wished he would just open up more to her. It couldn't be helped though. She just decided to lay on her bed, and soon enough, she found herself falling asleep, and would have ended up taking a nap if it weren't for her cell phone vibrating in her jacket pocket. It was Jack. She felt kind of relieved. She then replied back to him.

To: JackJack(:
Message: It's pretty crazy over here, Jack. There's so much tension and I feel like I'm going to go insane. Haha, Can I come over? Getting out of my house would be nice. smile

She then got up and decided to get on her laptop while she waited to see if Jack would respond to her or not. She hoped that he wasn't too busy. She knew that when he got into fixing up his car, he got distracted, and she didn't want to be a nuisance. He was the only other person that she was close to besides Damien, though.

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam heard the man talk to him. "Yeah I am. Who's asking?", he asked jokingly. It wasent that cold outside, besides he was wearing an over coat. He walked over to mans garage to see him working on his car." Do what are you working on?", he asked him. A small kitten was seen near him, and Liam smiled at the small animal.

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien had stayed pretty quiet before he got up and turned the TV off. He pulled some books from under the coffee table as he began looking through them, Damien was actually in college and he had his classes tomorrow morning. Without saying anything the blonde male walked up to his room as he kept his eyes on the books before him. He looked up to find a stick not on his bed with a cigarette. His gaze hardened once more as he threw the note ad the sticky note out the window, hopefully on to Adrian's head since his room had a view of the street before them. "He came into my room...not even Sophie comes into my room.." he muttered to himself as he threw the books down and quickly went down the steps his eyes looked like he was about to kill someone. Normally he would have just made himself be playful by this time of day but now that was set off as well.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S. Anderson

It was an average day for Eliza, a day off where she would spend most of her time studying for exams and drinking tea. Her grades had been top of her class all year likely in part because she spent all her time studying instead of socializing like most students. In fact Eliza rarely ever even spoke, she carried around a notepad and wrote down what she had to say.

At this moment Eliza was in the kitchen frying eggs for an omelet, she had her school textbook next to her that read "Science 11". The book was opened and turned to the Periodic Table of Elements which after flipping her egg Eliza went back to reading as if it was the most interesting novel. As she leaned over the book she took a sip of her tea, it smelled of sweet ginger.

This was Eliza's afternoon ritual every day, for the most part she ignored the fact there was a new family in her space and tried to work around them by herself.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jessica glanced over at her little brother when he said painting was boring. "Oh, it's not that bad. I kind of like it, actually." She said before turning back to Adrian, smiling lightly when he told Liam to help her paint. Even though it wasn't really necessary. He excused himself soon after and walked off. She looked at Liam and sent him a quick smirk as he walked off to join the other girl in the living room. Honestly she didn't really expect him to help her paint, nor did she really want him to. When it came to projects like this she preferred to work alone. It seemed to go by faster that way.

Jessica was nearly done with her food when another Anderson kid walked in. Now this one she remembered well. Mainly because he didn't seem to like her or her siblings. And he made no qualms to hide it. He always looked so, well, pissed off. At least when Jessica saw him. Of course he had to come in after both her brothers had left her in there alone.. She shifted uneasily, quietly eating her cereal and not bothering to say anything. If he didn't like her, well that was his problem. After all, this was a part of her home now too. Wasn't much she could do about that, so she wasn't going anywhere. She finished the last bit of her cereal and stood, going over to the sink where she rinsed off the dishes and escaped back upstairs. Glad to get away from the Anderson.

Once upstairs she hurried to her room and closed the door behind her, sighing heavily. "Well that was awkward." She muttered, gazing around her room in thought. She was getting restless staying home and she wished her mother was up so she could drive her around town. Not having a car of her own. She wanted to get a look around the place to see what all the town had to offer. There had to be something worthwhile around there. Pushing off her door she walked to her closet and grabbed her leather jacket, slipping it on over her sweater followed by her black boots. Guess I could just walk.. Always did it back home anyway. She thought, walking over to her night stand and grabbing her phone, iPod, earphones and camera, which she slid on over her neck. Maybe I can find out if there are any martial arts schools around here.. The thought brought a smile to her face as she left her room once more, walking downstairs and heading to the front door.

Original Seeker

User Image
                      To: Sophie
                      Massage: What's going on? And yeah, you can always come over, I've told you that. (-:

Clicking the screen to his iPhone off he set it on his stomach Jack returned his attention back to the boy as he walked closer to him. Blue eyes Looked up at the boy when he asked, of who was asking, he reached his left gloveless hand up for a hand shake, from where he laid. "Jack Cullen." He replied his was voice deep and lazily almost. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Oh, I'm just changing the oil out of my car." Sliding himself back under the car with ease by pushing on his heel of his foot.

"So, what brings you here?" Jack called from under the car, he wasn't going to pry. He just knew there must have been something going on in the Anderson household if it was bothering Sophie, of all people. The thought it effecting her so much irritated him. She always seemed to be the one to try and help everyone. It reminded him of himself, in some since. Jack wished he had had parents like Mr. And Mrs. Anderson, hell any parents would have been nice. But instead he was stuck with his mother who would be gone three, four days at a time with different guys, after his father had died during his time in the war she would never be the same. He wished he had got to known his father longer. He was a good guy. So, he had spent most his younger days taking care of his two younger sisters walking them to kindergarten, and thin to elementary before he walked himself to school. Making sure they had jackets on for when it was cold out. It was a pain in the a**. And he made sure they knew it, mainly his mother. But now was not the time to think about it. He spent so many years trying to forget, he rarely even talked of his family, and when it was it was always a short reply.
                      le matelot peu
                      l Dinkus l

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam looked at the extended hand, as he shook it, giving a firm shake. "Im Liam ", he stated simplay as he sat on the driveway outside of the garage and sighed. "Not much really. I dont think my siblings and the Andersons are going to get along..and it kinda sucks. I want both parents to be happy, but i dont want us kids to ruin it. Everyone is so tensed up, I dont even know what to think about right now. I dont want this to ruin our parents relationships. Im hoping the Andersons will warm up to us though, its not our fault our parents are together.", he said resting his head on his hands. Liam could open up to anyone, somewhat he always thought it was a bad thing. Liam watched the man once more go under his car continuing to change the oil.

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Original Seeker

User Image
                      "Well, it's to be expected. Just give it some time it'll brush off in a few days." Jack replied. He was never good with comforting people. Exhaling loudly he pushed himself back out form under the car and stood up with a grunt he brushed himself off. And stripped off his jacket revealing his warm black 'V' neck long sleeve shirt underneath. Rolling up his sleeve's jack walked over to the front of the car and popped the hood open. "It's not yalls fault." He added, he didn't really feel sorry for the boy, he knew he could very well handle himself, but being stuck in the middle of everything, It sucked. "You know there's a party a couple blocks down tonight," He said pulling his head out of the cars hood to look at boy to see if it perked his interest. Though he bet it would. He grinned, "'Suppose to be one of the biggest things happening this year, It's just what you need." Jack added turning his attention back to the car he waited for his reply.
                      l Dinkus l

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Eliza S. Anderson

Eliza paid no attention to Jessica as she ate her cereal, it was obvious that the girl hated her, though why she did not know. however Eliza had little time to care about such things, she had studying to do and it was much more important that a simple hatred. She quickly finished her omelet after Jessica had left the kitchen and began to walk to her room whilst reading the periodic table of elements from her science book. In Eliza's other hand was a cup of hot tea that she took a spi from.

Suddenly as she walked by the main entrance to go to the stairs Eliza bumped into none other than Jessica. With some quick hand movements she managed to only spill a small ammount of tea on her own blouse letting out a small whimper. Eliza quickly set her tea and text book on the floor, pulling a small notepad from her pocket she wrote "I'm sorry" in neat handwriting that had been very well practiced.

Miichiko-Chan
User Image
___ A D R I A N _ W I L S O N

Adrian knew it was going to be a good day when cigarettes fell from the sky. The lone cigarette had plopped gently onto his laptop's keyboard, followed by a scrunched up post it note. He instantly knew what had just happen, along with what might happen next. And quite frankly, Adrian wasn't keen on sticking around and getting pulled into an energy wasting fight. But running away was not an option either. So, rather than do anything that required standing up, he chucked the post it note behind him and lit the cigar that had fallen from the sky. As soon as he stuck the stick into his mouth, he took a deep breath and inhaled the toxic fumes.

As if nothing had happened at all, Adrian continued doing what he had been doing. However, it seemed that no one wanted him to relax today. Within seconds of the cigarette and note falling from the sky, the eldest Wilson received an email that required him to get off his lazy a**. His eyes scanned over the words quickly before he closed the laptop and jumped to his feet. Then he ran back into the house. Along the way to his room, he passed Jess on her way out and managed to dodge past an angry looking Damien walking down the stairs. He only spent a second in his room, and that was to chuck his laptop on his bed and grab his jacket. Then he ran back out.
"Hey. Bye." He quickly said and waved as he passed Damien again. This time, he roughly shoved past the blonde in an attempt to make him stumble, just in case he tried to grab him. And just in case the blonde tried to follow him, Adrian turned around and threw the cigar from his mouth at Damien. Without checking to see if the blonde caught it, Adrian turned back around and ran out of the house. User Image

Russian_Vodka_Fox

[OOC; Sorry if it seems rushed, I'm going out soon so my next post might be a little late. xP ]

Cummy Ache's King

Greedy Grabber

Liam Rory Wilson

User Image
Liam smiled. Jack was right, they just needed sometime to settle in. His eyes widened abit, a party? Liam loved partys, and he loved to party back home, but usually he got in trouble for it."Yeah, i guess it does sound like something that would cheer me up. Thanks Jack.", he said as he stood up from the cold concrete. He waved back to Jack, as he set off back to the house. Liam opened the door slowly, and closing it quietly. The boy took off his shoes at the door and walked upstairs, passing Jessica and Eliza. Liam knew all the Anderson's names. He always thought Eliza was cute to him, but he couldnt date her or anything; that would be sick. His hope was for one day to get to hopefully talk to her, but right now he guessed she hated him too.

-Loves Tr2e Downfall-

Miichiko-Chan

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
                J e s s i c a x ❛ M a r i e x W i l s o n x ! ! ! XXX
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Jessica glanced up as her brother passed her up the stairs, she didn't say anything. Already knowing he was probably going off to do his own thing as he usually did. She could feel the oldest Anderson boy coming up behind her and tried to hurry on, not really wanting to be around him any more than necessary. At least not until he fixed his attitude problem. However, as she reached the bottom of the stairs she accidentally bumped into one of the Anderson girls. Dang, she couldn't remember her name either... In fact she didn't know much at all about this one. Just that she was quiet. Very, very, quiet.

Jessica gave a small gasp as she stumbled back, one hand going up to her mouth. Oh that was just great, as if there wasn't enough going on between their families as it was. Now she had to go and run into one of them. She was about to apologize when the girl set her things down and took out a notepad before writing something on it quickly. She blinked, confused as she read the paper. "O-oh, no, don't be sorry. It was partly my fault." She said softly, rubbing the back of her neck as she stood there at the bottom of the stair case. "I'm sorry about your shirt." She added, noticing where she had split her drink. Just then her older brother came back down and she shifted slightly so she was out of his way as he passed by and ran out the door.

Anarchy Alice

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia had been putting the finishing touch on her room. When they had helped her set up her room they had put her stuffies all up on the shelves wrong. For example, they placed Wendy next to Alex, but Alex didn't like Wendy! So she spent the early morning fixing her shelves. However now she was hungry and didn't know what else to to but leave her room in search of something to eat.

She didn't really want to talk in the house yet, she didn't hate the Andersons like some of her family did, but she didn't know them either, and they were not all very nice. Some of them were even down right scary. For example as she left her room and headed down stairs she saw Damien... Everyone said he was a boy, but he sure looked like a girl to Aundraia, she'd never say so though. Well, she might have told one of her bears.... She tried to avoid them all as she made her way to the kitchen. She was still too short to reach the counters, so making herself anything would provide a challenge...

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exploding Cookiii

Kagome1172

amien Яey Λnderson

User Image

Damien glared as he saw Adrian, "I'll kill you!" he yelled as he reached for the other male. The cigar hitting his forehead and when he finished getting ash out of his eyes. He was gone, "You got lucky this time Wilson.." he muttered as he turned around and stopped seeing little blonde curls of the youngest Wilson child. The hate and anger washed from his face as he took a deep breath and got on one of his smiles. He could be kind to the young girl after all, she was still little and had the same hair and eye color as him. Damien walked intp the kitchen behind the small girl, "Hey there Aundraia, you need help making yourself some breakfast/" he asked her with a king smile at the younger girl. He seemed so different from the boy who was ready to rip off Adrian's head.

Invisible Gekko

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image
AundraiaWilson
Youngest

Aundraia looked up and was surprised to see the oldest of the Anderson children standing there smiling at her. She knew her big brother didn't like him, but maybe because big brother was just over protective? He seemed rather kind, she actually felt bad telling Alex the bear he looked like a girl, Alex better not tattle on her, she'd be sad if this kind guy found that out.

Aundraia looked up and bit her lip, she nodded that she needed help. She didn't like talking to people she didn't know, and she really didn't know him, however she tried her best and smiled at him softly. "Yes please." She said in a quiet voice remembering to use her manners like she was taught. Mommy would get mad if she wasn't very polite. Although these were the first words she'd spoken to an Anderson.

Russian_Vodka_Fox
Sorry I wanted to make it longer but I have to feed my nephew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff