Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shakes his head, "heh...I don't care about your boss." Walking up to tye tallest man he smirked one fang popping out and in a flash of light he was behind him his hand around his neck. "Your boss can deal not having this one, humor me?" His hand tightened. Rain slowly walked to tyhe other man teeth bared and growling like a mad rabid dog.

Daring Duck

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
"You...little..." he was barely ale to choke out a sentence. The shorter one backed up. "Nice doggy, nice doggy." he said nervously.
Bryan closed his eyes and let out a deep breath and effertlessly throw the man to the side and glared at the other man. "Leave. Now." Rain barked and snapped her jaw shut a little snarl comeing out.
Lee shows up, confused and doesent know whats going on.

Daring Duck

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
The tall one rubbed his neck as stood up slowly. The short one had already left so he followed suite with a snear on his face. "Thank you." Sarah said happily as she stood.
Looked at the girl and smirked. "No problem, was waiting for something to happen." Runs a hand through his brown messy hair. "Rain." The wolf stood by his side looked up at her master and tugged on his shirt to make him go closer to the girl. "Oh, sorry i'm Bryan. Byran Faolan, this is Rain...well you probally knew that." Scratches the back of his head.

Daring Duck

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
"Yes I did already know. Oh and my name's Sarah." she said holding out a hand to shake.
Looks at her hand and slowly shakes it. "Why were they after you anyway?" Rain walked over to Sarah and sat at her feet rubbing her head on her hip.

Daring Duck

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nerd 50
Sarah kneeled down and scratched Raine behind the ears. "They were after me because I stole something from their boss." she said pulling an emerald pendant, in the shape of a heart, out of her pocket.
((oi I g2g , Talk to ya tomorrow maybe? trĂ­ prep na domhan!!! ^-^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff