Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Seeker

Experimented...

Introduction

Trelle is a large continent with many kingdoms ranging from dark corners to raging waters, and massive forests. Azorius is one of them, and a forbidden kingdom at that. No person had ever set foot where Azorius was built until a curious group of people looking for the best place to never be found had. The land was surrounded by grey mountains and overall looked grim. Dark souls lived inside the kingdom from thieves to mages, and more and it was the perfect place to experiment on people. The scientists and mages had created Azorius and it's facility like kingdom and had kidnapped people, mostly at young ages, and creatures. Most never made it past the extensive tests and surgeries they performed but the very unique had. These unique people had earned their slavery rights to be Azorius' army. Trelle overall had a high no tolerance policy towards experimenting like this. They called in inhuman and down right wrong. When Azorius had attacked Trelle's main kingdom, Arell, with their prime slaves the city had nearly fallen. Arell's counsel had kept it from falling, and a meeting between all the kingdoms had been met. They all deemed the new Kingdom Azorius dangerous and out right inhuman and they waged war. When attacked Azorius had struggled with their slaves and they fled when given the chance. The Dark Kingdom had fallen and any soul that didn't fight fled so they weren't captured. The experiments? They were given a chance in the world. Most people didn't like them others had no problems with them. And now with their new freedom....where did they stand?

The Lost souls. That's what they were, every creation from Azorius was lost. They knew nothing of their outside world. Most of them had been captured as young children the elderly that had been originally captured hadn't made the procedures or tests and had failed. After the first hundred that were captured they had started breeding or capturing more children, it was the more effective way. Now that most were adults and part of the army they didn't know how to spend their lives. Children had no parents and were scared or taken advantage of. So...where are they?

Rules

((Okay so I don't mind if you skim the rules, however I do expect you to at least know what they are, as long as you've got the general idea and none of them are broken then I we will very well get along ^-^ ))

Okay so a few basics like, No cybering, no godmodding, no bullying.

This rp accepts anyone as long as your posts make sense. If they don't, and they can't be read, I will give a warning eventually the warnings will lead to you no longer participating.

Please when posting use " " for out loud talking. And ' ' or Italics for thoughts. I know it's a little extra editing to a post but it makes it all the easier to understand what's going on in the post.

Profiles will be Pm-ed to me, it is not a walk in rp, and I ask please to use Anime pictures. Only after your profile has been accepted to me then will you be able to post it in the profile thread.

Some things to understand....(Stuff that wasn't mentioned in the Intro ^^ ))

Okay so this is like midevil kingdom stuff. No cellphones, cars, or anything like that. Although Steampunk and machinery is okay. (Anything that's not super technical like cellphones or cars, or computers.)

You do not have to play just an experimented person, you can also be a human, or a mage, knight, brawler, dragon lord whatever lol.

There are vast creatures in the area, use your imagination ^^ I won't limit it, but if you create a creature please post a picture of it or a good description when you bring it into the rp.

Profiles

The skeletons will be available on the profile page in post 1
Profile OCC

Adorable Seeker

Feel free to let me know if I missed anything ^^
By the way I totally suck at names and this probably isn't a good title for the rp ^^'' but it was the best I could do. Sorry..

RESERVED

Adorable Seeker

Adorable Seeker

User Image

Chant yawned and stretched as she sat up in a tree watching the people below walk by. The air was warm with a small hint of a breeze forcing it's way through. A good bruise sported the side of her cheek and she had a single apple in her hand. She wasn't much of a talker and refused to leave the safety of her tree. Her mechanical tail had wrapped securely around the tree as a precaution encase she fell. She scrunched her nose as a couple people walked by and stared up to look at her. She hadn't left the confines of the tree in three days, and was on her last apple, and she probably wouldn't leave it even if she starved. She took a small bite, staring blankly at a child who stopped to look at her. He stood there a moment before suddenly turning bored and ran off to play to leave her alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff