Sparkling Shounen

9,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
xx ✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡

xxxxRunners in a RAINSTORM To try to cross ENEMY lines
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI love you, do you LOVE ME ?-- But are we REACHING our POTENTIAL?

Sariel was just ecstatic when Michael said he could bring Maxwell with the two of them. His face lit up and he tilted his head to look at him for a moment before Michael grabbed him. “Do you hear that?” He giggled to the brown beast. Obviously he was lying about the whole talking thing, he was having a conversation with it even if he said he wasn’t. Michael’s gentle hands guided Maxwell out of Sariel’s grasp and really didn’t know what to do with it. Sariel laughed a bit but after Michael hit his face with it’s scroll, it was a different story. He began to feel concern more than than light hearted, but Michael seemed to manage. Honestly, Sariel felt like he should have been carrying all the things, or at least most of them, but Michael only asked for help with the sheets. Sariel had carried Maxwell around so much he could have done it with ease, but Michael was already all arranged and he would feel bad asking him to put it back down after all the work he’d put into getting slightly comfortable.

Despite the whole cello situation, Sariel gladly grabbed the sheets and the cello’s bow near the wall and followed Michael out of the room. Compliments seemed to be flying out of his mouth and that caused Sariel to blush bashfully. Pale palms lifted and nervously pushed his hair behind his ears saying thank you to Michael and then listened to him ask if Sariel had owned any animals. He made that same cringe-y face he’d made earlier when thinking about his attempted ride on the deer. “Uh, well. I tried to take in a rabbit once but I accidently broke it’s leg. I-I got it fixed of course, but I never really trusted myself again. You think you’re destructive but you’re not even half as worse as I’ve been!” Sariel laughed a bit but then faded back into that same cringe. There were some times he was definitely more ashamed of than others and his bad handling of animals was one of those times. He really did enjoy them though.

The walk back was mostly peaceful until the two arrived back home. Michael had brought to notice that the sheets had gone missing. It was such a strange thing to be missing, who would take them? Was someone trying to mess with them? Regardless of what had happened, it was strange and made Sariel’s hair stand on it’s ends. He took a step back, trying to avoid the odd circumstances and move inside the house, feeling it would be something his father would do. Instead of his father, he found someone that irked him even more. Raphael was here and he found himself turning back to Michael to see him.

And whatever the Hell he was wearing. A large stain was seen covering a side and Sariel’s eyes widened. That man-wench was wearing their sheets! Why was he even here, just out of boredom? Couldn’t he go fool around with someone again? Sariel sighed a bit, but Michael seemed amused. He put a bit of a smile on himself, feeling a bit bad for thinking so harshly. Even though he was a harlot, he had healed the two earlier. Sariel didn’t have any right to be so blunt especially if Michael was seemingly happy.

Raphael was waving his practically bare chest everywhere and Sariel turned his gaze away in distaste. He had no interest in anyone trying to flash themselves unless it was Michael, and even that thought was ridiculous. Michael would never do such a thing. He stepped closer to Sariel and almost shoved it in his face, pushing his large chest together as if he was trying to mock that of a woman’s. Sariel’s lip formed into a snarl without the noise accompanying it, “I’m not interested in the chest of a woman, so I’m not the best one to ask.” Sariel turned his eyes to Raphael for a moment, catching his facial expression change and the sheet began to slip off. Sariel’s eyes began to follow it as it fell, only to quickly realize what it would reveal. He let out a quiet shriek and covered his eyes with the sheet he held. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Raphael began to speak up and Michael didn’t ask him if he had any respect or anything, so Sariel lowered the sheet. It seemed as if his prayers were answered, though he wasn’t praying, but Raphael had some pants on.

The two bantered on for a moment and Sariel just sat and listened, keeping a kind of smile, kind of not smile on his face. Raphael stole Maxwell out of Michael’s hands and he could feel a drop of sweat fall down from his forehead onto his cheek. Mocking Michael seemed to be a popular thing among everyone here and he wasn’t sure why, but Sariel didn’t fight it as one of his precious items was in Raphael’s grasp. “U-Um! Yes, t-that’s mine!” Sariel nervously replied, a hand stretched out as if he was asking for peace and the other grasping firmly at the sheets in hand. Michael grabbed it back with a bit of force and Sariel loosened up a bit, taking a deep breath. He was sure it was in good hands before, but he knew it was in better hands when with Michael. Then Raphael whined, like usual. Sariel didn’t roll his eyes though and just figured he’d let Michael deal with him. Anything he had to say would just egg Raphael on to want to start something with him.

And then he whined more when Michael was obviously trying to kick him out, even though they were out. However, what he said next was so explicit it made Sariel want to go in and then in and in and in and so deep in that he could never come out even if he wanted to. He meant he wanted to have sex? Sariel’s eyes widened and the his cheeks almost exploded immediately with smoke coming off them they were so hot. He'd never heard the word out loud and really didn't try to think of it either. That wasn’t what Michael meant, right?

Well, if he wanted to....

No! That was wrong, Raphael was just being a p***k.

Or was he…

Sariel swallowed hard with his shoulders risen and his eyes basically popping out of his head. It was a few seconds before he came back to consciousness and realized Raphael had been sprinting out of there. Did he know he created a weird, tense atmosphere or was he being genuinely curious? Regardless, it wasn’t his business to go and stick his nose into this stuff. And of course now Michael was apologizing. Sariel didn’t respond for a moment, biting down on his lip for a moment after staring at Michael, probably too hard. His eyes traveled the ground as if he was looking for something but he wasn’t. Maybe he was looking for courage or maybe even better, his dignity. Instead, he found courage.

“D-Don’t apologize. I-I mean, if you want to we could…um…maybe…”
Sariel caught his boney fingers caressing Michael’s arm softly, “Or, I could…-”, but he tore it away frantically. “I-I mean! Uh… Oh God… I’m sorry!” Sariel cried out as he bit his lip so hard it almost turned white with the pressure he put down on it. Sariel grabbed the cello out of Michael’s hand and tried grabbing at the blankets as well, piling them on top of a gigantic pile he tried to carry in his hands. “U-Uh, I-I’ll be inside!” Sariel muffled out with his face buried under all of the bedroom set. He wobbled over to the front door, a small hand feeling around for the handle and pushing the door opened with his leg as he turned around with the bit of everything in his hands and waved to Michael, or at least what he thought was Michael. He couldn’t see and it really looked like a big pile of junk waved at Michael, but it was incredibly easy to hide his embarrassment that way.

xxxx
xxxx

xx✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡

xxxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━━┓
Who am I with ❁:Michael & Raphael - Michael
Where am I ❁:The debris of "home" - Home
You make me feel ❁: Nervous
Mood Maker ❁:
OOC ❁: I hATE YET LOVE RAPHAEL like he is such a silly little idiot tbh he and i would be besties irl i feel
┗━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━┛
“Theleme"

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ꜜ I saw the devil today, and he looked a lot like me
ϻīͼϦαҽɭxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʄᶏᶅᶅᶒϞ Ⱥɍƈɦanɠϵl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageSariel’s voice rang out quiet and timid, and Michael could feel his soft touch on his arm. The younger angel had, or at least had tried to, bring up the subject matter Raphael had so boldly blurted out. It kept Michael blushing. He found himself stealing glances at Sariel, admiring him.

But Sariel yanked his grasp away. He snatched the cello and bedding out of Michael’s arms, hurrying inside and seeming rather flustered.

Michael slumped where he stood. He felt awful. They’d had such a good day, and now it was ruined. Why must Raphael pester them? It seemed all his family did was bother Sariel. It was his fault; he should stop them, be sterner. He loved his brothers and Anna, but Sariel was the reason he lived. Sariel was who he would follow anywhere. Lifting his head, he caught sight of the door left opened, Exousia still lying beside it. The sword was partially concealed by a hydrangea bush, and he hadn’t wanted to take it just yet. He didn’t want Sariel to think he was going to harm himself again. However, it couldn’t simply be left there. The intruder this time was only one of his brothers, but what if someone else was to come past when they were gone? The sword could be stolen. A weapon such as Exousia couldn’t be allowed to fall into ill-intending hands.

He retrieved the holy claymore by its grip, before heading inside, being sure to close- and lock- the door behind him. He frowned to see Sariel still struggling to hold the bundle in his hands. Darting to the fireplace, he set Exousia atop the mantle and rushed back to Sariel, relieving him of Maxwell and its bow. With the cello pulled away, he had sight of Sariel’s face once more. Red painted the angel’s cheeks, but Michael only found it more endearing. His own face colored with a dark pink tinge, his features softened into a sweet, subtle smile. Seconds passed, and he realized he was staring. He kept his eyes locked on Sariel’s deep blue for just a moment longer, “I love you, my helel.” He wanted to reach out, wanted to brush his fingers along Sariel’s soft, warm cheek, but the object in his grasp was brought to his attention again. Hurried but still careful, he placed the instrument beside the piano, leaning it against the wall. Returning to Sariel, he held the younger man’s face in his hands, brushing his thumb against his cheek. Leaning in, he rested his forehead against Sariel’s, his silvery eyes slipping closed.

He ran his fingers through Sariel’s hair, breathing him in. Despite Raphael’s earlier intrusion, he never wanted this moment to end. His eternity could be to stand there, playing with Sariel’s hair and taking him in, and he would be happy. He would give Sariel everything, if he could. He would drain his vessel of his presence and pour every last drop of his soul’s energy into Sariel. But that could not be. Even if he was to somehow accomplish it, it would be disastrous. Sariel’s vessel would likely melt from that much energy.

No, he would simply be content with this physical, human-like closeness. Listening to Sariel breathe, he rubbed his hands up and down his back, massaging. He tilted his head, kissing Sariel’s cheekbone. He whispered the other’s name against his skin, his voice wispy and purring with a budding need. Lips trailing down along Sariel’s cheek, he found and captured the angel’s mouth. Hands slinking around to Sariel’s waist, fingers gripped to the other’s vest like a lifeline. He broke the kiss to breathe Sariel’s name again. The syllables were ground out in a husky half-groan, the ways of Michael’s native tongue breaking through to roll the r and accent the l.

He dropped to his knees, turning his head to rest his ear against Sariel’s chest, reveling in the steady beat thrumming against him. A smile broke through on his lips, and he let out a contented sigh. Eyes fluttering open, he gazed up at Sariel through black lashes. Pupils wide with lust, he could see nothing but his angel, loving and gentle and bright. Fingers traced up to Sariel’s shoulders, down along his arms, “so beautiful.” He found Sariel’s hands and held to them, bending to kiss each finger.

But he was brought to notice the sheets again. Confused at first, he tilted his head to the side, but the lust cleared enough for it to dawn on him. Their bed still lacked bedding. He all but pouted at this revelation, standing to his feet again. He cleared his throat, voice still thick with need, “the bed still requires covering,” but his tone still held that huskiness to it.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Located: Eden – home
With: Sariel
Music:
OOC: well that escalated quickly

ꜛ I looked away, I turned away

Gakurankun
User Image

( Sorry I don't remember much but I'll do my best since I haven't posted in a while )

The dinner was going well since everyone was still eating, even Nao had finished his plate and was satisfied with the food he'd eaten. That strange howl that came from the far distance, the sound was odd and it didn't sound very much like your average howl, tho Nao didn't want to concern himself with it too much and it seemed the angel felt it stronger than anyone. it was very quiet in the dinning area and there was a strange feeling in the air. Nao was done with his meal, picking his plate up he rose from his seat and headed towards the kitchen to set is mess away, on his way he took a peek at his master, nervous he was going to fallow him. Then man had done a good job at keeping the young elf on edge and Nao didn't like it too much but the other promised to help his with the flame situation.

In the kitchen Nao set his sword on the side of the wall and set his plate in the sink, the meal was good but he didn't want to be rude and just leave the dish out without cleaning it. Nao took the sponge and started to scrub clean the plate he'd used, before he knew it the young male had finished the entire sink of dishes, he didn't find it to be hard but it was nice to get his mind off of things while did this. He dried his hand off and took his blade in his hand, he wanted to go back to the library but he knew it was going to be blocked off since his master forbade him from the room until Nao settled down with dinner, so going there was not going to happen. Maybe he could kill sometime out in the garden? Mr wolf had asked his to meet him there but Nao was unsure if Mr Wolf would even be there now. Either way he could spend sometime outside and enjoy watching the stars for a while before master came, and Nao wanted to lay down on the grass.

The garden area was tricky to find at first but after walking around Nao finally found the lush garden. It was lovely and filled with the greenest grass he'd ever seen, Flowers of some many assortments even a small river going around the area. Nao uncurled his Tail, and undid his shirt revealing the tattooed seal on the center of his chest. The red markings were odd even to him, but they had been there for as long as he could remember and never questioned why. Sword in hand Nao set the tip of the blade to his chest and thrust-ed the sword inside his body till it vanished, sometimes it hurt but the younger would just let the pain pass. With his belly full and his nerves calmed Nao was finally able to take rest on the grass. The dark circles under his eyes looked more shadowed thanks to the night sky and it also made his already pale skin look even whiter. His long black tail swayed from side to side as he watched the stars and counted everyone he saw, all the constellations he knew from the books he'd read. It was peaceful.

Sparkling Shounen

9,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
xx ✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡

xxxxRunners in a RAINSTORM To try to cross ENEMY lines
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI love you, do you LOVE ME ?-- But are we REACHING our POTENTIAL?

Well, things certainly led from one thing to another. Sariel sat incredibly lazy as Michael fixed himself upwards, nervously looking around to clean himself up from the two's incredibly rushed situation. The blushing angel with hair all pushed back didn't mean to laugh at Michael's mess, but he couldn't help from laughing a little bit. His love just seemed so embarrassed, which was really absurd at a time like this. Sariel lowered his hands, his temperature dropping greatly. "No no, I am perfectly fine." Sariel replied with a smile, tilting his head in relaxation to the warmth Michael was rubbing into his back. Honestly, he wasn't the one who needed back attention, but he wasn't going to argue with it.

His lips were taken once more, seeping in the contact for as long as he could. Michael's words resonated in his mind, repeating over and over and they forever would. He couldn't believe this was almost over, all of it. Everything felt so perfect, everything was bliss. It was almost like he was living in a novel that captured a perfect romance, but that would call for a pretty boring story eventually with no issues. Thankfully, they had many issues, so that must have meant they were the best romance novel out there. Sariel wasn't much for romance novels though, so he didn't have much room for his opinion. After Michael pulled away, Sariel returned the words, his cheeks seeming like they were permanently stained pink.

Though, Michael pulled away and began to thank Sariel for reasons unknown. Initially, Sariel shook his head and rubbed Michael's shoulder gently and told him there was no need to thank him, but Michael continued on. Sariel watched Michael in amazement during his confession, how he spoke with ease. Words couldn't describe how thankful Sariel was to hear this. It wasn't that Sariel was expecting a thank you, and really that was the least of his bewilderment. He was just happy to see Michael so happy, his hand now slid into Sariel's.

It was warm, so warm. His whole body felt warm, but in a different way than just minutes before. Michael rested his head on Sariel's shoulder, but he kept hold of his hand. The beautiful grey eyes fell closed and Sariel stared for a moment, his puzzled gaze forming into something more torn. Michael appreciated everything he'd done and he was showing his smile now. His work may have been paying off somehow, was Michael becoming a happier person? Sariel's head maneuvered steadily, careful not to disturb Michael who was falling asleep, and looked the two's hands clasped together. Sariel stared for a moment, then longer, and then for what seemed like years. He could hold on forever just to know Michael was happy. He wanted to hold on for so long if that's what it meant, Michael's happiness.

Sariel busted into tears in almost an instant, pulling Michael's hand to his chest and rubbing his cheek against it. His voice was muffled through tears, but he seemed to be calling Michael's name out loud. "I'm so happy," Sariel tried out, throwing his head back a bit with large animated drops falling off of his cheeks onto his bare legs.

Sariel took a deep breath, embracing Michael and sobbing into his hair. "I love you so much, Michael-" he whined. "You don't know how much you mean to me-" he cried. "I promise to make you happy forever-" he sobbed. "I promise to protect you from anything-" he promised. "I promise to save you, I promise." he swore.

“Michael,” Sariel hesitated, pulling back but grabbing Michael’s hand once more. “Thank you for telling me these things. You trust me so much, I never want to disappoint you and I want to make you the happiest anyone could ever be. You may not understand or think you deserve it but you do, so much. You deserve anything you desire! No one is ever fair to you, Michael. You are so innocent and pure, though you think you are not. But I know, I know you are and I want to see you smile even when I’m gone!” Sariel rushed out, some words jumbled together and others emphasized. “I simply love you too much,” He pushed their lips together, pulling away only slightly to finish his ramble. “that you’re all I can think about anymore.”

Sariel pulled away from Michael, wiping his tears away and sniffing heavily. Michael was tired and he was keeping him up, “I’m so sorry, you must be tired.” The white hair nodded and Sariel stood, quickly jumping back into his shorts though he didn’t bother buttoning them. “I’ll bring you down some clothes quickly, alright? I’ll go make the bed as well and tell you when it’s done, so you keep comfortable here, okay? Keep relaxing, alright?” Sariel almost begged, tears flowing down still despite the fact he’d already tried to clean up his face. He was being incredibly sensitive for what seemed like no reason, but he supposed it was a large combination of things.

He felt a mixture of his eternal love for Michael, his devotion, his passion, and ultimately his guilt as well for not telling Michael some of the things he should have although Michael had been guilted into telling Sariel basically everything. He wasn’t honest with Michael, he didn’t tell him he was so depressed that Michael wasn’t happy that he tried to damn himself. Michael was happy at the moment though, would that matter now? No, and it shouldn’t matter ever again. He should just forget it.

Sariel came rushing down the stairs, holding out a shirt and some loose pants for Michael and then grabbed the large pile of folded sheets and the like that they carelessly threw off to the side in the heat. He moved swiftly and diligently, trying to hurry so Michael could rest finally. He was pretty rough earlier, he needed somewhere soft and warm. It only made him feel worse to think of how delicate Michael treated him when they’re together and how Sariel left markings on Michael’s skin for everyone to see. It would at least be a week until they were all gone, he just had to force Michael to stay inside for a week or a little more so no one would see them.

After placing the sheets on the bed and folding them over just a little to fit nicely, Sariel came running back down, holding his hands out to help Michael to the stairs. He probably didn’t need help, but Sariel was going to help him anyways. He was tired after all, what if he was to trip? Sariel couldn’t allow that.

After reaching the top of the stairs, Sariel let go and wandered to the wardrobe himself rummaging through the clothes. “I-I’m going to wear one of your things again, if you don’t mind.” It was an awfully sad habit he managed to get stuck on to his multitude of other bad habits. When Michael had gone into Hell, Sariel spent months sitting in Michael’s shirts doing nothing but crying and thinking of Michael. Since then, he just began to wear them from time to time and now it seemed like an every day thing. It gave him comfort in his highest time of need and reminded him of the touch, the scent, the comfort Michael gave to him. It seemed like a good luck charm now or something similar. He pulled out a large white shirt and set the hanger on the knob, changing out of his clothes.

“In the morning I can give you another bath and I won’t leave you this time! And then a back rub because I know it’ll be hurting. And then whatever you’d like after that!”
Sariel repeated to Michael as he changed, seeming desperate to spend any and all time catering to Michael as possible. He didn’t have much time to do that left, so he felt he needed to do everything in his power to make every move count and see no more tears or frowns or overall see anything negative. Michael needed to smile, he needed to. Sariel would be gone, but he wanted the memory to help Michael carry on. He had to save him, though he felt like he made that same promise before and he couldn’t keep it. A knot began to form in his stomach and he felt like he was going to vomit at the thought, Michael suffering as well just because of him. He didn’t know which he would rather have Michael do.

It wasn’t exactly a decision he should be making for Michael though. Sariel slid down to the floor, now changed into the shirt and holding his head in his hands. He was thinking about too much, he had been awake for days already and this wasn’t helping. He took a deep breath, his palms moving to his forehead and pushing his bangs back once more. He was just feeling emotional. That was supposed to happen after doing things with a partner, right? He thought he read that somewhere, he knew he was right. He just needed to sleep. Sariel let out a shaky breath, feeling light headed. “Sorry,” Sariel started. “I’m just feeling a bit sentimental and light headed, that’s all. You should get some sleep, you're tired for once ever it seems.” Sariel said with a hoarse voice and a gentle laugh, raising to his feet and moving to his side of the bed with a small smile. He thought maybe it was because he didn’t have his glasses and his eyes were being strained, but he knew that was the least of his many problems.

xxxx
xxxx

xx✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡----✡

xxxx
xxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━━┓
Who am I with ❁:Michael
Where am I ❁:Home
You make me feel ❁:Sentimental
Mood Maker ❁:
OOC ❁: why do i always type these up when it is midnight and i have school in 5 hours i dont know either i am sorry this is not proofread this is probably really weird but for some reason i cried like 5 times while writing this and i dont even know why i am a ******** mess
┗━━━━━━━✦✦✦━━━━━━┛
“Theleme"

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
ꜜ I saw the devil today, and he looked a lot like me
ϻīͼϦαҽɭxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʄᶏᶅᶅᶒϞ Ⱥɍƈɦanɠϵl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User ImageMichael heard Sariel’s voice crack, felt him shake, felt his warm tears cool on his hand. Was something wrong? Everything was fuzzy and heavy, but he pulled himself up and forced his eyes open. He directed his gaze to Sariel’s glassy eyes, confirming that the angel was, indeed, crying. What was the matter? Had Michael done something wrong? Was it something he had said? Brows knit together with concern, he reached for the other’s cheek, an apology on his lips.

But Sariel only cried how happy he was. He wept into Michael’s hair, saying how much he loved him and promising to make him happy. Michael ran a hand down the other angel’s back, trying to comfort him, to ease away his tears. However, Sariel pulled back. He showered Michael in praises, none of which he deserved.

The younger angel darted off, hurrying to fetch Michael an outfit and fix the bed. Michael started to call after him, but he had already climbed the stairs. Sariel had already done some much. He shouldn’t have to care for Michael on top of it all.

Oh, but it was nice to simply lay his head down, even with the floor cold and hard. His limbs felt leaden, and he slumped in on himself. Sighing sleepily, his eyes slipped closed. He was pleasantly numb and warm. Sleep tugged at his slowing thoughts, and his breaths began to even out.

A gentle touch grazed his arm, and he jolted awake. Lifting his eyes, he saw Sariel there, offering him a shirt and pair of pants. It took him a moment to comprehend the gesture and respond, but he took the articles, watching Sariel sprint back upstairs.

Still falling asleep where he sat, he pulled the shirt on, lazily tugging on his pants. His discarded outfit from earlier was left crumpled and forgotten on the floor. They had forgotten everything in the heat of the moment, actually. It was nice. It had been beyond that; it was bliss. There had only been Sariel, no memories, no guilt tearing him to shreds. He yawned and stumbled to his feet, Sariel. He couldn’t stay there, alone on the cold brick. He needed his angel. Michael had to have Sariel beside him, needed his love and caring nature, his warmth.

He shuffled to the stairs, but Sariel’s soft hands took his own. He smiled at the other, his tired features brightened by it. He appreciated everything Sariel did, loved him more with each passing second. He didn’t understand it. He was not pure or innocent, as Sariel had claimed. He was a used and worn weapon. Blood would forever stain his hands. He didn’t deserve Sariel, but he would always be thankful. It was something that struck him so deep, it made him want to drop to his knees and cry for every emotion he’d ever felt. He couldn’t describe it. It made him happy, but it hurt far more than any wound. He trusted Sariel with every and anything, but he was bewildered as to how he could receive such a blessing.

They reached their bedroom, the walls and floor painted with the sunset’s orange glow. Sariel’s grasp slipped from his own, and his expression fell a bit. He plopped down on the now-covered and cushy bed, slouching down into it. Watching Sariel at the wardrobe, he turned away when the angel began to change. He supposed it was ridiculous, considering what they had just done, but he didn’t want to invade Sariel’s privacy.

Sariel was wearing Michael’s clothes now, and there was something about that he found so endearing. It brought a sleepy grin back to his lips. His eyes raking over Sariel, his attention was caught by the bothersome mark on his nape. He reached behind his head to scratch at it. The skin was hot, the pattern on it more prominent. It left his fingers tingling. He brought the digits into his sight, glancing over them, but movement by the wardrobe caught his focus.

Sariel was kneeled on the floor, his head in his hands. Michael jumped to his feet. He was in mid-sprint to the other angel, but Sariel stood from his spot, apologizing. Michael’s brow furrowed, his smile gone. He didn’t like the fact that Sariel was feeling unwell. All he could picture was the angel cold and pale, his lips stained with the blood his body could no longer reproduce.

He realized he was staring off into space, and he shook the image from his mind, moving to join Sariel. He climbed under the covers, snuggling against Sariel. His eyes traced over Sariel’s features, and it helped to ease some of the worry, bringing the smile back to his face. He loved how he could get so lost in the other. He loved being against him, running his hand down his cheek. He loved Sariel.

The warm tug of sleep returned to pull him away, inch by inch. His eyes were drifting closed, and he brushed his hands through Sariel’s hair, playing with the strands. Breathing him in, Michael wrapped his arms around Sariel, tucking the smaller man’s head under his chin. With his eyes closed, he sighed contently, “I love you.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Located: Eden – home
With: Sariel
Music:
OOC: omfg I’m so sorry this took so long. Crap has hit the fan and I just can’t think and uugh I’m sorry

ꜛ I looked away, I turned away

Gakurankun

Bashful Kitten

Gakurankun

Theleme

iMaiko

Hey you guys !! I was just givin the clear(by Kileah ) to remake this rp!! Im going to be a moderator for it so she can keep up with the rp. I hope you guys will still be interested, if so , pm and i'll send you the link to the new one ! If not, enjoy your day/evening.

with love,

- Stars
StarsInTheDark97
Gakurankun

Theleme

iMaiko

Hey you guys !! I was just givin the clear(by Kileah ) to remake this rp!! Im going to be a moderator for it so she can keep up with the rp. I hope you guys will still be interested, if so , pm and i'll send you the link to the new one ! If not, enjoy your day/evening.

with love,

- Stars

I wanted to pitch an idea for a new thread RP
I've gone over this idea woth another fellow RP'er of this thread and I wanted know what you thought of it.

Becoming a therapist takes years of education and much dedication, and the road may be long and hard, but never fret, the dream job you've been longing for it your's after just one more lesson and task.

Your last lesson takes place with you and a small group of men and young men who have hit hard times in their lives, many who suffer from anxiety, suicide attempts,Rape, emotional abuse as we ll as physical. men who are homeless after losing their job, many who have fallen on hard times and are in need of physiological help. should be easy right?

Bashful Kitten

iMaiko

I've gone over this idea woth another fellow RP'er of this thread and I wanted know what you thought of it.

Becoming a therapist takes years of education and much dedication, and the road may be long and hard, but never fret, the dream job you've been longing for it your's after just one more lesson and task.

Your last lesson takes place with you and a small group of men and young men who have hit hard times in their lives, many who suffer from anxiety, suicide attempts,Rape, emotional abuse as we ll as physical. men who are homeless after losing their job, many who have fallen on hard times and are in need of physiological help. should be easy right?

I think that this is a good idea. really good infact, if you want to make it, i'll support and join it smile just send me a link when its ready for me to start peeking xD
StarsInTheDark97
iMaiko

I think that this is a good idea. really good infact, if you want to make it, i'll support and join it smile just send me a link when its ready for me to start peeking xD

I was hoping you could set it up for me. I'm not very good at making threads look good. plus i can only log in at night so I'll be slow if I set things up I'll be be glad to help.

Bashful Kitten

iMaiko
StarsInTheDark97
iMaiko

I was hoping you could set it up for me. I'm not very good at making threads look good. plus i can only log in at night so I'll be slow if I set things up I'll be be glad to help.

Ok , write the story you want to say at the opening and I'll take it from there.
StarsInTheDark97
iMaiko
StarsInTheDark97
iMaiko

Ok , write the story you want to say at the opening and I'll take it from there.

Alrighty I'll send it to you via PM tomorrow night

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces