Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Rogue

User Image
XIɣeɳ ϜaұeɖXXXXXXX

"Which is more likely: that the irrevocable laws of the universe have been broken..."

With full hands as a tall male approached the door, he simply kicked the door open violently so he didn't have to put down two large suitcases to just pick them back up again. Luckily for him the door didn't show any marks except for a muddy footprint afterwards, so there was no damage done surprisingly. A confident smirk appeared on his face and he walked in, using his foot to also close the door but in a much more softer manner. The door clicked shut and he wiped his feet off on the rug underneath him. As much as he didn't care about tracking mud everywhere, everyone else would and probably make him clean it up, something he wouldn't look forward to.
                                            "Anyone here yet?" The male yelled loud enough so hopefully it could be heard through the whole house, but there was no response so he assumed he was the one who made it first to the house. The rooms had already been decided in advance, so he knew which room was his, and it already had almost all his things inside so he only had the two suitcases in his hands left. Once in his room that was straight up the stairs then the first door on the right he put down his suitcases and looked around at the white walls, "I feel like I should write Iven Fayed in black messy paint so it gives that creepy dripping effect..." He mumbled out loud to himself.
                                            After opening his suitcases filled with clothes he searched through until he found what he was looking for, a black cloak that was torn in some places. Everyone knew Iven enough that he was into dark things, so it's not like it was strange for him to dress like a shadow. At least in enough black, most of the time, to never be seen in the dark. It would sometimes creep the others out with his wicked smile and dark personality when he first met them, but most of them were probably used to it by now. He's proven enough times over that he's not a completely bad guy at least, and he was now living with all his friends so they had to trust him somewhat at least.
                                            He flung the cloak over himself as he exited his room and started heading downstairs. As he stepped into the kitchen the cloak was fully on and he was neatening it out. Food was the first thing on his mind, since he was like a bottomless pit; opening up the fridge it was pretty much empty, so shopping was on the top of the list of things to do. All that was in there was some cake, soda, and a few fruits. 'I still don't get why people put fruits in the fridge, aren't they suppose to be in a bowl on the counter or something?' He thought as he grabbed the small piece of cake and started to eat it, 'The others better show up soon, I don't need to die again, but this time from something as pathetic as boredom.'

"...or you are somehow mistaken in thinking them so?"

[ OOC: ]
      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Newbie Noob

User Image

Cassie Elizabeth

How long could a drive there take? A lot longer than she imagined. Her trip seemed to be riddled with one inconvenience after another. Eventually, though, after a longer trip to the gas station than she had planned, she finally found her way onto the street outside and she slowed down to examine the house. It turned out to be really pretty - a lot more than she imagined it would be, and certainly a lot better than she thought she would live in given her past.

For some reason, though, there was a muddy footprint on the door. This made her uncomfortable that someone might have broken in. Quickly, she drove into the parking area, got out, and grabbed her bag. She moved it near the door so, just in case things worked out, she could easily just walk in rather than making a second trip back outside. A few seconds later of uncomfortably pulling the container out, she lugged it to the door and dropped it beside her before knocking, then simply deciding to open the door.
"Hello?" She peeked inside, then continued, this time louder. "I'm one of the roommates. Someone home who decided to kick in the door, or are you a burglar and should I just leave you to stealing things?" She wasn't entirely going to say anything but, if there was no response, she would simply leave then come back later when it was more obvious that someone friendly was home.

Romantic Rogue

User Image
XIɣeɳ ϜaұeɖXXXXXXX

"Which is more likely: that the irrevocable laws of the universe have been broken..."

Not long after Iven began to wonder when the others would show up, he heard a soft female voice at the door. Placing down the plate and fork after shoving the rest of the cake in his mouth, leaving a mess on his face he tried to lick clean, he walked out of the kitchen to the entrance room where he saw Cassie peaking in. Finishing cleaning off his face he grabbed her hand and pulled her inside, "You don't have to leave, I'm only trying to steal you." He said in a teasingly seductive voice as he placed his hand on her cheek.
                                            Satisfied with how much he probably scared the girl that was pretty much new to everyone, he felt his mark had been left and let her go. He left some chocolate from his hand on her cheek by accident, so he used this as another opportunity to mess with her; leaning down he licked the side of her face getting the chocolate he left on her cheek then pulled away again. Now that he felt like Cassie would never want to talk to him again, or was ready to slap him, since he wasn't that aware of her personality yet, he opened the door the rest of the way so he could grab her things from her.
                                            "Sorry about that, I just can't keep my lips off a pretty girl." He set himself up for a flirtatious comment and had to take it, "So in return for scaring the crap out of you I'll carry your things upstairs." He told the female as he turned away from her with her things in hand as he quickly walked up the stairs then turned a quick left. Though he wasn't sure what room was hers he just guessed it was that one and placed down her things. After placing down her things he walked out of the room and back to the top of the stairs, "I didn't scare you away, did I? Come on, you can slap me as pay back." He chuckled quietly, figuring he did deserve to be smacked for the torture he put her through, and he was used to that reaction anyway.

Newbie Noob

User Image

Cassie Elizabeth

A man came out and made a joke about stealing her using an, admittedly, attractive voice, then touched her face. In response, her face began to turn a little red and she looked down when he removed his hand. Unexpectedly, though, he came down and licked what she felt was icing off of her face and, quietly, she just looked back up at him and started to turn even more red while he stated he couldn't possibly keep his lips off of her then moved to take her things upstairs in return for him scaring her.

Luckily for him, she was less scared more than really caught off guard. On his way back, though, he said she could slap him for payback and all she did was smile and walk upstairs in his direction.
"You're fine." Her response was quiet. She still felt warm and was simply hoping he wouldn't take further advantage of the situation. Hopefully right now she could just unpack her things. She didn't bring much - just some clothes and basic items. The rest, she could get while here. Well, hopefully the house would already have enough. But that was something to worry about later. Right now, what needed to be focused on was unpacking and not being distracted further by this other person.
User Image
Grace Matilda Orman
      :: Gracie :: Maddie ::

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex..."abc

Grace slipped her finger into her mouth, running her tongue around the tip. The chocolate from her candy bar hand melted to her hands while she was eating it. She was tired at that moment, wanting to just finally be at her destination. Grace had been driving since daybreak, but had been making considerably good time. It was her last day of driving, thank God, and after three days of almost nothing but driving, the idea of never driving again in her entire life sounded like a dream. Grace was very excited to see her friends though. It had been ages, due to her distance. She had been so busy with her talents that she had been in and out of touch. Grace missed them dearly, but no matter how delighted she was at the thought of living with her old friends, the knot in her stomach couldn't be ignored. She was nervous. Grace had never lived with anyone after she moved out, because she felt she needed the privacy. Now, she was going to go live with five other people. "It'll be fine." Grace repeated to herself for the nth time. She jammed her finger against the buttons on her stereo, switching to her CDs. Grace gripped the wheel and let go of her stress, concentrating on driving.

It wasn't much longer that Gracie finally saw the sign for her new home town. She shot her arm in the air with celebration. "Almost there." She squealed with delight. Gracie pulled into a gas station, grabbed the backpack in the passenger seat, and climbed out. She needed to freshen up and change her clothes. Grace was sure she didn't smell very fresh and probably looked worse. She made a beeline for the bathroom, quickly changing out of her yoga pants and tank top and into a pair of blue jeans and a simple top. As much as she wanted to get all gussied up in a dress and heels, she still had to move all her crap in. Grace freshened herself up and fixed her hair before climbing back into her car and setting out again. She found her way through the streets and finally pulled up to the house. Grace couldn't get out of the car fast enough. She grabbed her keys and slammed the door shut, nearly sprinting to the front door. Grace hardly noticed the footprint there before letting herself in. "I'm here!" She called out in a sing-song voice, full of relief and excitement. Grace noticed Iven at the top of the stairs. She went to the bottom, smiling from ear to ear at the boy. "Iven! I missed you." Grace said with a laugh before scurrying up the stairs and pulling him into a hug. "Ugh. I'm so glad to finally be here. I never want to drive again. How have you been?" Not leaving him time to answer, she looked to the other girl and softened her smile to not seem overbearingly friendly."It's Cassie, right? I'm so awful with names. It's going to take me like a week to get that down. I'm Grace, but you can call me Gracie. Or Maddie. My middle name is Matilda. I go by all three, so whichever you prefer." Grace cut herself off, realizing she hadn't let anyone get a word in edgewise. She'd always been a chatterbox.

"...Sex is about power."

Romantic Rogue

User Image
XIɣeɳ ϜaұeɖXXXXXXX

Even though he had offered, his face remained untouched and without a painful sting. Cassie's face was bright red, and she only told Iven that he was fine, and nothing more. He was somewhat confused by this, and it took him a minute to actually come up with some sort of sexual response to that. But, like he always did, he came up with one. As she walked close to him, his arm wrapped around her neck swiftly and his other arm followed by wrapping around her back to grip her side, then quietly he whispered seductively into her ear, "I'm fine? So you're okay with what I'm doing?" As tempted as he was to go further, he resisted and let the girl go to see her reaction now. It was almost his goal for him to get her to smack him it seemed.
                                            There was a sudden sound of the door opening down the stairs and a blonde headed female walked in announcing her presence. Iven was about to greet the pretty female when she interrupted by a hug and her telling him how much he was missed. His face got a light pink as he hugged her back with one arm and his other hand shyly scratched the back of his head. Her reaction to him was unexpected, especially since it's been so long since they've seen each other. "Gracie, it's been too long. I'm okay..." He responded nervously, not completely understanding why he was flustered then took a relaxing breath while putting his arm down. Feeling his usual confidence he patted Cassie on the head while Grace talked to her. "I'm sorry if Cassie is a little shy, I got to her before anyone else could and may of scarred her for the rest of her life." He chuckled, and wondered how much Grace would remember of him from 3 years ago. He hasn't changed much, except for the fact he died a year later after she left, but his personality remained pretty much the same. Though, he wasn't allowed to be with flirtatious with anyone but Lilah, who he was dating at the time of knowing Grace, so it wouldn't be far off if she thought of him as a completely new person. 'Maybe that's why I got flustered, the last time I saw her I was alive. I haven't faced anyone I knew when I was alive yet since I left immediately after I came back...' He thought to himself, realizing that this may leave him feeling awkward to be seeing old friends of his as a completely new person, technically.

Newbie Noob

User Image

Cassie Elizabeth

Dang it... Just like she thought would happen, she ended up in his embrace and he asked if she was okay with what he's doing. Then she was let go and she kind of nudged him away with a small laugh. It wasn't too long next, though, until Grace announced her presence with a hug to Iven and confusing her name. The hug, though, caught her off guard. Instinctively, she moved a bit closer to him but aside from that was perfectly friendly, not even as a mask.

"Hi, Gracie. Yeah, that's my name." She smiled and gave a small wave. She seemed nice enough. Right now, she felt like she could be friends with her, but at the same time her face that was just now beginning to go back to its original pale color betrayed the fact that her mind was a bit jumbled right now and she wasn't able to think of much else useful to add to their conversation. Specifically, she was glad she finally had a name to connect to the face of the man who was trying to scar her.
User Image
Grace Matilda Orman

Grace rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips, throwing on an angry mother persona completely in jest. "Iven. You've already tortured the poor girl? That wasn't very nice." She said with a wag of her finger, trying her best to sound cross, but the corners of her mouth ruined the act with a slight smile. Grace looked Cassie over, trying to lock in any distinguishable features to keep her name in her mind. She looked back down the stairs and threw her head back with defeat. The sooner she got unpacking done and over with, the sooner she could catch up and relax with friends. Grace shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the pair. "Alright. Time for me to work." She said with a small wave before trotting down the steps and out to her car. Grace didn't mind rain all that much, it was the mud that bothered her, but she would get over it. She went to her car and opened the trunk and began pulling things out, grouping them together as much as she could to take the least amount of trips possible. Once all her things were inside, Grace set to bringing them up to her room. She had brought quite a bit, most of it being clothes. Grace had been told time and time again to get rid of stuff before packing, but she loved her clothes and wouldn't part with them.

"...Sex is about power."
User Image
Kylar Deoraí

Tomorrow is a new day, and the sun will rise

Kyle looked as his watched as he held the trigger down to the the gas pour into the tank of his car. Bringing his free hand to the back of his neck, he rolled his head around, trying to rub and stretch out the crick in his neck. What he wouldn't give to ride his bike again. Last three jobs and the move meant that he hadn't been able to ride. But there was a light at the end of this tunnel. He already had a job lined up and best of all, he could ride his bike for this one. The only other good thing about this move was the joy the weather would give him. Not many would have the revelry that his soul was making right now for this very reason. Then again, not many could look of at the sky and the stars and feel a deep longing for a time before what has come to pass. And even so, those that could look up at the sky with the same feelings he had were far and few between.

Kyle snapped back to reality at the sound of the pump clicking off. Shaking his head, he put the nozzle back in the holster, sealed the tank, and got in his car. It only took him an hour more to get to house, but that did bother him. Time was merely a concept he had to obey, nothing more. Stepping out of his car, he looked up at the sky and let the rain wet his hair. Running his hand through his hair, he pulled it back before shaking his head. "Well, looks like Grace and Iven are here. Don't recognize that car though." Only reason why he knew what Grace and Iven's cars looked like were because he recently had a job that either passed them by, or had a finish line there. Other than that, the most he got to see of the others was an infrequent phone call at best. Popping the trunk, he reached in and pulled out the old army duffel that contained all his clothes. He didn't have much else to bring, and his bike was being shipped and wasn't due for a few days yet. So, he shut the trunk and walked up to the door. Cocking his head to the side he decided to take a wild stab at who left the shoe print on the door. "IVEN! GET YOUR BLEEDING SHOE OFF OUR FRONT DOOR! Oh? Hi Grace." Seeing the other girl, he tipped his head in recognition. "Hello Cassie. It has been a while." Walking to his room, he dropped his bag on the first bed and walked back out to where the others were. "So, what the plan so far?"

in this endless circle of life,
and strife
User Image
Grace Matilda Orman

Grace knelt down to collect the last of her things as the front door opened once again. Kylar came through, yelling at Iven, prompting her to notice the shoe print herself. She gave Kylar a short hello, unable to give him a hug with all her things, and went up to her room to drop them off. She had piled her things onto one bed, but was willing to switch if Angelica wanted to. Grace returned to the front room and gave Kylar his hug with a bright and cheery smile. "We should all go out tonight! Check out the town." Grace suggested. Even in high school, Grace liked to go to parties all the time, so the idea wasn't unusual coming from her. Besides, it had been almost a week since she had gone out and her cravings seemed to grow stronger every second. She looked to the door, hopeful the others would show up soon. Then they could all decide how they wanted to spend their first night together.

Seeing old friends always brought back memories of Jake, her last boyfriend and first victim. She had been dating him before she was all that close to most of her friends now, but his death had acted like a catalyst for her, pushing Grace towards new friends. While she wished she hadn't killed the poor boy, a lot of good had come from it. It had been an accident and nothing more. Without it, Grace would never had gotten close to who are now her best friends in the entire world. It had been six years, and Grace knew no one probably ever thought about it now, but she still worried someone would bring it up every time she saw her high school friends. Grace pushed the fog of the past away from her mind, focusing on what was happening currently. She was in a new home with old friends and everything would start looking up now.

"...Sex is about power."

Newbie Noob

User Image

Cassie Elizabeth

Grace had commented that Iven had already began torturing her. To her, it wasn't necessarily bad. She had thought he was being cute, but of course Grace was joking and so she laughed at her remark. Next, Kylar appeared, at first as a loud voice screaming about Iven's footprint, before coming to greet everyone. Cassie gave him a smile when he said hi and asked what was going to happen tonight.

She wasn't sure herself. Spending time with these people wouldn't be a bad thing. Despite the fact that she knew everyone a little bit, she was possibly the one who was least familiar with them compared to everyone else's relationships with each other. She had briefly met them in order to get a feel for who they were and exchange names and other information but aside from that she wasn't familiar with them much past that, so she was eager to hopefully break the ice and get comfortable with them. Hopefully Iven would want to come, too.

"It really has been a while," she responded to Kylar and looked at Grace who quickly announced they should all go out. Exactly what she was thinking.

Ruthless Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
M a r z a k { F e y ♔ } L y z e r
d.r.a.g.o.n

Jealousy...

User Image

The rain lightly hit his shoulders as he walked to his designation. Only a few minutes before, he had been a creature of great power, soaring through the sky, bathing in sunshine. Soon a house came into view. It was a nice house, not too big, not small. This man stopped in front of the door and slightly smiled at the sounds coming from the house.
Marzak Lyzer strolled into the house, smiling at his new roommates. He was about to say hello when he realized his shirt was soaking. Jogging up to his room quickly, he grabbed a black t-shirt and put it on while coming down the stairs. Looking to Grace he smiled and said, "Ah, the love of my life," then hugged her. He turned to Cassie and said "And the beauty of which I dream." Marzak took her hand and kissed it. "Cassie, yes?"

{ OutOfCupcakes: Ensui , where'd you get the name Kylar? 0_0 }
yum_cupcake

That dragon which slays love under the pretence of keeping it alive.

FlameJet's Wife

Interesting Lunatic

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++User Image

User Image

A baby blue car sped down the road spitting up the rain from it's tire's. The woman behind the wheel of this vehicle was Angelica Marshall. She had just come from a interview in getting her new job, she'd need one anyways since she was moving in with her friends that she had not seen in a couple years. How she missed them dearly. Angelica wondered if she was the last to arrive, it seemed probable since the interview was forever since she had to wait behind others. But she'd get a call sometime next week to find out if she got the job.

A tired sigh escaped her soft pink lips, but at the sight of the house up the road her spirit's raised just a bit. Angelica pulled up in front of the house since they were running out of vehicle space. Turning the key and taking she opened the door stepping out to reveal her outfit that she had worn to the interview. Glancing down at herself after shutting the door and walking to her trunk she felt a bit embarrassed. Angelica had not had time to change into regular clothes, it was up and go from the start of that morning. Opening up the trunk of her car she pulled out her bags till her arms were full. She had no intentions of making two trips. It was then she finally realized it was sprinkling. Carefully shutting the trunk and pressing the lock button to her car as it beeped she made her way towards the front door.

Stopping to peer down at the foot print on the door she blinked slowly there was only one person that came to mind. Iven. Giving a gentle shake of her head causing her light blond hair to sway gently behind her back. Reaching into her coat pocket while setting her bags down Angelica leaned down and began to wipe of the footprint. A small noise probably heard from her as she cleaned the door. Well not like anyone else was going to do and well she'd take it upon herself as a punishment for being late. Once it was off the door Angelica picked up her bags once more taking the time to adjust them to be able to open the door with lets say a little trouble.

Finally with a small push of her hip against the door it opened.
"Finally." She spoke her voice light and soft. Taking a step into the door way she finally revealed herself and gave a shy but bright smile. "Hello everyone. Sorry for being the last one, it's lovely to see you all." She let out a laugh before stepping in just a bit more and shut the door giving it a small bump with her butt while backing up. Slipping her high heels off she turned to her friends nervously. "I'd love to greet you all but could someone help me with my things as you can see there about to fall any moment." Angelica let out a nervous laugh before taking the time to really look everyone over. Iven hadn't changed to much, but he did look a bit..older? Maybe. But then again she could be crazy, a part of her kinda was anyways. And then there was Grace, she was still a beautiful as ever. Lets see who else a yes Kylar, had he gotten taller? Maybe she was just short. Her dazzling blue eyes continued to scan her friends before landing on Marzak being his usual self, still a flirt. And oh was this Cassie she had heard about. When her eyes landing on Cassie she gave a gentle and warm smile to make her feel hopefully a bit more comfortable. Carefully she started to make her way towards the stairs trying to dodge people.
User Image
Grace Matilda Orman

Grace smiled at Marzak as he walked through the door, excited that nearly everyone was here. After changing his shirt, Marzak returned. Grace rolled her eyes at his words, chuckling a bit, but returned the hug with gusto. She looked at the growing group, quite excited for it to be completed by Angelica, and sure enough, a few moments later she strolled through the door. When she asked for help, Grace immediately went to assist. They were roommates after all and needed to decided who got which bed. "How was your drive, Angelica?" Grace asked as she took a fair share of the load and headed towards the stairs. Out of the four friends from high school, Grace felt she was closest to Angelica, she guessed it was because they were the only girls, but felt there was more than that. "I just sort of dumped all my stuff on one of the beds, but I'm totally cool with switching. I just didn't want to have it all over the floor." She explained, starting up the stairs and to their room.

"...Sex is about power."

Romantic Rogue

User Image
XIɣeɳ ϜaұeɖXXXXXXX

As Grace kiddingly scolded Iven for already messing with poor little Cassie's innocent mind, the door was opened downstairs revealing Kylar, meaning almost everyone was here. It only took Kylar a few minutes from stepping in to start yelling at Iven about his foot print on the door. Iven started to walk down the stairs until he was half way down, then he jumped over the railing then faced Kylar, "If it bothers you, clean it yourself." He smirked, "I think it shows personality." As he finished speaking Grace offered going out tonight, and Cassie nodded to the idea. Going out to get to know what was around seemed like a good idea, since the rain probably turned people away from the city they have to have a lot of cool things to see to attract people to stay. But Iven's mind went to something basic people do to hang out, "How about the movies?" He suggested as he approached Cassie and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind, but acted like a demon trying to swipe her away, "There's a good horror movie playing that I'd love to terrify little Cassie with." He chuckled darkly then let her go.
                                            The second to last arrived not long after that, firstly complementing Grace then Cassie, completely ignoring both the boys, Iven included. Quickly, Iven picked up Cassie into his arms, feeling slightly angry as he watched Marzak kiss her hand. But he hid it behind a smirk, "Yup, this is little Cassie! She's also light as a feather, and as beautiful as a butterfly." He smiled then gently put her back down on her feet, but wrapped his arms around her neck from behind and held her there. Occasionally glaring at Marzak but for only a few seconds. Iven was confused at why he was angry when he saw Marzak flirt with Cassie, maybe it was because she was like Lilah, or because he's claimed her by messing with her, but he decided not questioning his actions would be better.
                                            Finally the last person arrived very well dressed and with full hands, saying hello to everyone. Iven wanted to help Angelica, as well as tackle her, but neither seemed to be possible. Tackling her would make her drop all her things, and helping her would give Marzak a chance to get more kisses on Cassie. The thought made him shiver, because it was actually a little creepy to think about too. 'Maybe I should just stop thinking.' Iven thought quietly then let one arm go of Cassie and waved at Angelica, "I'd help but my hands are full. I'll make it up to you by paying for you when we go out tonight." He winked at Angelic. Grace went over to help her, and Iven felt less bad knowing someone was helping her at least.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out