Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Kitten

"I guess so, and it seems I need to stay here for some time... well, but I've already told you my story... now it's your turn. You mentioned you were an alchemist... and I must admit you are the first one I met in my whole seventeen-year-old life". It seemed interesting, and she was willing to know a bit about it before bedtime.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
"Yes, I am an alchemist. Its funny, I never meant to be one, I just fell into it." He chuckles at the thought of it. "I grew up in a family of archers. My parents, my older and younger sister are archers. You would expect I would be an archer, but I got sidetracked, so to speak. I fell into it because I tried it at a friend's house. I was 14 at the time. It was a simple thing, I just made brass. I was fascinated by it. And from there, I picked it up. I still did my archery with my older sister, but my heart wasn't as into it after I found out about the science." He raises his right hand and looks at his fingers, remembering the callouses and the feel of the string on his fingertips. "So I set the bow down and picked up a pen and parchment, and went the local alchemist guild. It was around that time when Elanie gave me Vorel. From there, I was able to learn what I can make, learning and writing a bunch of recipes and what I need. When I became an apprentice, Elanie had to go. My younger sister was just starting out her archery classes. My parents weren't too happy with my decision to keep going with alchemy, but they knew it made me happy. So they allowed me to continue. Ralebe tilts his head back and closes his eyes. " I became a Journyman alchemist about a year ago. That's when I knew I had to go out and explore. There was no way I would be able to become a master alchemist if I stayed in that city." With a heavy sigh, he opens his eyes again and looks at the ceiling, remembering the sad face his younger sister had when he had to leave."Anyway, its time to sleep. Vorel, come here." Vorel walked over sleepily and crawled into Ralebe's lap. "Let's continue this conversation tomorrow, its rather late. He stated as he picked up his pet. The two begin to make their way up the stairs, down the hall to the third door. "She seemed nice. Vorel seemed to like her as well." Ralebe opens the door, and closes it behind him. He sets Vorel down in her little padded basket, he gets ready for bed and tucks himself in under the covers,
User Image
-Well may want to work out a schedule with her-

Lucas yawned as he walked threw the living room, but stopped as he pointed towards Mel while looking for the right words. He'd think for a moment and said, "Mrs Melody... we have things to do. If you did not sleep during the night... you have no one to blame except your selves, I don't have to sleep at night... I'm at full strength all night. So lets pick some fruit" and with that he'd walk down the hall, he knocked lightly on Ralebes door several times as he yawned. It sounded like he was sleeping so he slipped a note under the door, with a chore on it to pick the vegetables when he woke. He'd walk towards the back door and pulled two fresh oranges from a fruit bowl, he'd toss one towards Melody as he aimed for her lap.

Questionable Kitten

Melody woke up to Lucas' voice, yawned and stretched a bit. Instantly she realized that she had fallen asleep at the living room - how inappropriate from her, being a newcomer. As fast as she could, she jumped off the couch and put on her white shoes. She rubbed her eyes, grabbed the orange that had fallen between the cushions, and showed up at the garden, the sun warming the place gently. "That sofa is definitely comfortable..." Mel said, excusing herself a bit. Then, she grabbed a watering can and walked towards the flowers, ones that she had never seen in her life. She then looked at Lucas, and asked, "which flowers are these? It's the first time I see them, I think."
User Image
Clearing his throat he'd whistle at her and promptly said, "those are my lunar flowers... and Mrs Mel we are going to pick ripe fruit. In the back... away from the flowers sleepy and then you can nap, but until then we can talk about all the flowers you want" and with that started to peel his orange. When it came time to eat it he'd slip it under his scarf and with in moments it was gone, but after he was done he slipped his black gloves on once again and lead her behind the villa. He'd grab a single basket as he lead her to the orange trees, he'd set the basket down and started picking from the tree.

Questionable Kitten

Melody grabbed a basket herself and started picking oranges, finding it a little complicated at first, because she felt like she was harming the tree when she took the fruits off, the branches bending a when she did so. "It is great to have your own vegetables and fruit supply" she said, while leaving her full basket next to a couple of Lucas' baskets, "Do you think it is enough for now?" . Mel wasn't feeling very sleepy, she felt like she could stay awake the whole day, and then, of course, rest well at night.
User Image
Filling the basket he'd walk passed her and simply said, "just fill one more for me please Mrs and you can call it a day." Lucas grabbed two baskets and started filling them, but he was no slouch when it came to picking them as he liked only the best. Still not wanting to ignore her statement he'd turn his head towards her and said, "well it is a lot of work... however I cannot argue the benefits it offers. Fresh anything... has a better taste" and as he said that he'd move over to help her finish filling her basket, it not that she needed the help, it's just that he offered it. Still he was rather speedy for a wizard and he loved his fruit, why he'd even start shoving them up his lest arm sleeve as he made them disappear.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Ralebe sits up, letting the covers slide down. He was not a morning person, he woke with a dissatisfied look on face every morning. He noticed the note on the floor and got out of his bed to pick it up. "Alright, I'll get this done quickly." He said to himself. He got dressed, made his bed, and walked out of his room. Vorel as always, was right behind him. He reaches the table and picks up an apple, Vorel meows, signaling she was hungry. Ralebe picks up an orange for her and head out to the garden while eating his apple. He picked up a few baskets and immediately hangs a left after entering the garden. Vorel tugs at Ralebe's pantleg, letting him know she wants the orange he picked up from the fruit bowl. "Alright, calm down. I know your hungry girl." He begins to peel the orange and splits it in half, setting it down in on the orange rinds. Afterward, he gets to work on digging and pulling out the vegetables that were ready and ripe. "Looks like he got the new girl to work, didn't see her anywhere in the villa." With the first basket filled, he goes to pick up an empty one. Vorel is no longer to be seen, and the orange left for her is gone. "That cat better stay out of trouble" he thought to himself, and continued to pick up the vegetables from the plot of land.

Questionable Kitten

"It's ok for me, I'm enjoying this, and the weather is beautiful to stay outside". Mel grabbed another basket and carried it under her left arm. She picked the fruit slowly, but paying attention to which were the best oranges. She walked from tree to tree, as she felt it was better to pick just some fruits from each. She sometimes turned to see Lucas, who seemed tired. He looked like he didn't really enjoy the sun, the daylight. Maybe he preferred the night for some reason, she would ask him later. When she had walked about twenty trees away from Lucas, she saw Ralebe picking fruit himself. "Good morning!", she said.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
Ralebe hears Melody behind him and turns around, "Mornin' Melody. Did you sleep well on that couch?" He teased. He picks up the second basket he filled and starts walking over to the third empty basket. "By the way, you wouldn't happen to have seen Vorel, would you? That cat like to disappear a lot around here." He asked as he held the new empty basket in his hands.

Questionable Kitten

"Oh, I haven't seen Vorel since last night... and yes, I did sleep well, it is a comfortable couch".. she chuckled. She filled up the basket, and walked away to leave it next to the others. "Now it's time for me to rest" she said, with a smile. She then rushed into the kitchen, grabbed a bowl, and went back to the garden to pick some lemons. Then went back in, took a glass jug that was on a shelf, and prepared lemonade. She served some in a glass, and left the jug in the fridge. With her lemonade and the guitar, she went to the garden again, sat on a wooden bench under a tree, and watched the afternoon pass by, singing quietly.
User Image
Out Of Context
-I am going to stress this once a full 24 hours has almost passed by it's going to be night soon, not morning-

Pulling out a cloth Lucas would sit down for a brief breather as he wiped the sweat from his forehead, it seemed he was over heating... and most of his energy had been sapped. At least it wasn't a fight to stay up like the previous day the sun wasn't going to be up much longer, still he hoped the two of them would get the rest they needed.

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
With a sigh, he replies, "Alright, she'll show up soon enough anyway." He continues to fill up the third basket. Pulling, digging, and plucking, he finally filled up his third basket. All three are filled with artichokes, peppers, a couple gourds, cucumbers, leeks, and spinach. Ralebe picks up the first two baskets by handle and walks over to the other baskets, filled with oranges. He retreats to pick up the third and notices Vorel is looking around, trying to find her master. Quietly, he sneaks up behind his pet and surprises her by picking her up, "You, need to stop disappearing on me." He said. Vorel meows, and is set back down on the ground. With the third basket in hand, he walks and sets it down with the rest. He listens to background for a bit, and notices he hears music. Ralebe and Vorel follow the source and sees it was Melody strumming her guitar and singing quietly. Not wanting to disturb her, he quietly tiptoes closer, to listen to her sing.

Questionable Kitten

The sun was coming down, and a soft breeze cooled down the warm summer afternoon a bit. Melody had spent a lot of time singing all alone, even improvising some lyrics which didn't have much sense, but sounded quite good to her. Suddenly, she felt her head hurt a little. Now she knew what would come next. She slowly placed the guitar on the grass, leaned comfortably on the ground, and closed her eyes. There, in her mind, she saw someone coming towards her. At first, it was a shadow; then she recognised there were two shadows... one of them was smaller... some seconds later, the vision was clear: Ralebe was walking towards the bench. He was listening to her, and according to the sun, it was happening now, or about to happen... Melody opened her eyes, sat on the bench again and, quietly, said out loud, laughing a little, "Ralebe, are you enjoying my music? Join me if you wish".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff