< 1 2 3 4 >

Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Haley~

She glared through the underbrush, making sure she was not seen. The tree she had chosen was a large birch, with branches that stretched rather high up. Perfect. she thought to herself. She braced for the pain that was sure to follow as she transformed into her raven based form. A single scarlet tear ran down her cheek and within a minute she was fully transformed. She dived down dripping red splotches here and there. She then rose up and flew as high as she could without waving her wings. When she did this time seemed to stand still. She enjoyed the feeling of no control as she plummeted back to the ground. A split second before she hit, she outstretched her wings and transformed back to her human form, and headed back to the little camp.

As she was heading back she overheard Meiko and Jaxen talking. She envied the friendship the others seemed to have with each other. Although she enjoyed the peace it brought along. Nobody would bother her. She would never have to show anyone her raven form. It was too painful... all these people knew about her was that she too took the pill, although they also knew it made her incredibly sick. Eating was a hassle, and often they had to force her to do so in order to get anything down.

As she returned to camp she snuck away to her tree. She had a tent, but found the tree was much more comfortable. She laid down in the canopy of leaves and branches and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The devil and his had me down,
in love with the dark side I'd found.
Dabble in all the way down
up to my neck soon to drown

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
Andria giggled. Being around Meiko was always uplifting mood wise. Whenever Andria would be brooding, Meiko would come around and suddenly they'd be giggling over some nonsense. Never having a sister before, this experience was new and refreshing to Andria. It was interesting giving adivce to someone. "How about I make some steak quesodillas?" she asked with an arched eyerbow. "I promise I won't add the peanut butter" she said with a grin.

Their circumstances may not be all that great, but the silver linning to their cituation was that they where not alone. Being alone and on the run could be worse then being on the run with a group. Though Meiko and her where closer then the rest, they all shared a bond. Being a freak after taking a pill could do that for people. Even though Meiko and Andria where close there was still another girl, Haley, who wasn't as close to them. She had a habbit of keeping to herself.

Andria figured maybe she had a hard time accepting what had transpired. Not to mention, that pill seemed to affect her eating habbits and how food breaks down for her. Haley sometimes had to be coaxed or forced into eating which upset Andria. She had a protective instinct yet to take care of Haley, she had to force into eating. It almost felt like bullying.

Prayed like a martyr dusk to dawn.
Beg like a hooker all night long.
Tempted the devil with my song.
And got what I wanted all along
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          "Yeah, that sounds good, Andria." I added after laughing softly at her joke, and finishing off cutting up the lettuce. I didn't really know what it was she was offering, but it had the word 'steak' in it, so I'd probrably enjoy it. "We can have a bit of variety, I'll make the torillas and you make... those steak quesodillas" I finished chopping up the tomatoes, and piled the beef mince into the torilla wraps, and added the cheese, lettuce and tomato. I wrapped them up, and placed them on a large square plate. I made one for everyone.

"Do you know where Haley is?" I said after a while. "She's gonna have to eat something, she skipped breakfast and I doubt she had anything while she was training." I hear a rustle in the trees outside, and I realise it must be her. "Hold on." I ran outside the tent and peered up at the tree above us to see Haley making herself a sort of nest out of leaves and branches. I sighed, and watched her go to sleep. "She always goes to bed before the sun even sets. She must train hard." I mumble, and retreating back into the tent to grab Haley's torilla. I quickly wrap it in foil, and attatch a note saying "Please eat this when you wake up, you need it". I hold it in my teeth as I transform into my sabertooth tiger form, and exit the tent again. I jump up to the branch she is sleeping on softly, and I lay the torilla next to her. I jump back down and go over to a ring of rocks we set up. I transformed back into my human form and started a fire, ready for when the others got back.

Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image

Haley~

When Haley awoke the moon was directly above. She yawned deeply. She found training at night more secretive. She was about to jump out of her tree when she noticed the little wraped package with a note on top. Of course.... I guess I didnt eat at all yesterday did I? she thought with regret. They somehow help me, even though I do nothing to help out around here... With a feeling of rejouvination, she jumped down out of the tree and began sorting the camp. She gathered some twigs and dropped them beside the small fire. She turned into her Henkan form, and surprisingly the pain seemed less prominant. She then started out for the 27 mile flight to the city. The town, which only was only 8 miles away, would not have what she planned on getting. Although she was a fast flier, she had not really practiced distances, and found them harder then heights. The sun was begining to rise, and she turned her head back to glance at the makeshift camp and locked gaze with someone. Worrrying they would recongnise her, she flew as fast as she could in the dirction of the city.

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
Lunch and dinner had gone by without a hitch. It took the ladies awhile to get it going but they finally figured it out. Meiko had made her wrap steak tacos and Andria had made quesodillas. It was as good as they got with mexican food. Cooking with what was available was something Andria was use to. She had been making her own meals for about eight years now. Just because she was on the run didn't mean Andria still couldn't throw it down in the culinary area.

If Andria hadn't become a bounty hunter turned lab rat, she probably would have gone to culinary school. Who knows maybe she still could? Sighing, she looked Meiko's way, "Think it's smores time yet?" she said with a smile. She turned back to the fire they had made earlier to ward off any animals around. Step one for survival in the woods or jungles is having a fire made and contained to ward off predators.

A rustling in the trees could be heard and when Andria looked up to check it out she looked in time to see Haley fly off. "Do you think she actually ate her food this time?" she asekd Meiko. Frustration and concern could be heard in her voice.

User Image
                                          User Image
                                          "Ohmygod, s'mores!" I said excitedly, jumping up and down like a two year old. "S'mores!! S'mores!!" I giggled, and abruptly stopped as soon as I heard the trees rustle as Haley sprung off to fly to the city. I frowned as Andria asked me the question. "No, I don't think so. It's sorta worrying. She'll starve herself."

I sat down on a log, beckoning Andria next to me. "Where do you think the boys are? I saw Jaxen earlier, and I thought he was following me."

Prophet

"Well, I've been judged, I've been a bug unknown. I know all about it but my heart is strong. I've been away been running to save my head. Yeah, the warrant's out and I'm almost dead."

User Image

Got to get away;
Yeah, the warrant's on my head.
Got to get away;
They want me alive or dead.

The whole day that he's been away was because he got up earlier than the others to practice himself, and his Kettei, which was to turn into a huge, brown bear and accumulate all of its abilities and put under his command. He has practiced his Henkan enough from the first time that he got it. It was in the testing labs wherein it revealed itself. The doctors were amazed, but his Henkan was lower than the Henkan of the others, and thus, did not really pay that much attention to him. And on the time that they were experimenting on the others he watched them, probed and used and tested on, and something grew deep inside his heart. A lot of anger, rage, madness. They were not something to be treated this way!

They would have to escape. It was the conclusion of his thoughts as he organized them in his cell. He planned and thought about their escape, and he thought all of them could go, but only a few of what he expected had managed to come along. There were a lot of casualties, and the five of them were the few who had escaped safely and just a little damage.

His head hurt as he trudged back to the camp, in his Henkan form, with fresh fish from the stream nearby struck through with a sturdy branch. The branch were in his teeth, and there were five fish in equal for each of them. Xen hoped that they had taken the initiative to build a fire and eat the food in their makeshift fridge. He'd take the biggest fish he'd caught in the bunch and store the others for tomorrow.

As he was nearing the camp, without warning, the Polin felt himself shift and morph back into his human form. As fast as he can with tired limbs, he grabbed the stick in his mouth with a hand semi-bear semi-human and he transformed quickly. His back hurt and his legs and his neck. He needed a pillow and a good one. A shower, he would take in the morning. For now, he was hungry and sleepy. He smiled at the two girls in camp with half-lidded eyes. "I see that you've made the fire. That's very nice to know." muttered he, then sat himself on a log adjacent to Meiko and Andria, holding up the stick. "Can one of you put this in the fridge?" He asked, his voice obviously out of it. He took two random sticks from the ground and stuck them in the middle of the biggest fish. His left hand now held a fish over the fire, and the other four on his right.

Henkan was no joke. It was hard to control, and there were a lot of times he would suddenly revert back into his human form. He'd always try to stop it halfway because the fish would get away, but his body always gives in and he'd end up lying on the water, allowing himself to get carried away for a moment as the fish swam back to safety. And then he'd try again. The maximum time of his Henkan was only half an hour.

Xen looked around the camp with his crimson orbs. The minor side effects of the medicine to him were white hair and red eyes. He possessed brown hair and brown eyes before, but that was the thing of the past now. "Where're Jax and Hale?" He had a nickname for each of them, a sign of fondness from him.

Got to get away;
Yeah, the warrants on my head.
Got to get away;
They want me alive or dead.

User Image

"Fear is like a fake friend: it warms you up and takes you in. You mouth the words but no sound comes out. Fear is like your best friend: manipulates and takes you in. You mouth the words; no sound again."

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((sorry i havent been on these past few nights, i've been outta town. i'll be posting again tonight, right now im at work! sorry!))

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
Andria smiled and winked at Meiko,"Smores it is little lady." she said with a smile. At the moment Andria had started gathering the items, Xen entered their campsite. "Successful hunting I see. How's your training coming along?" As the oldest of the bunch Andria knew Xen saw himself as their leader. He was responsible for organizing their escape and helped in keeping them safe. Andria gave the ingredients to make s'mores to Meiko and took the fish from Xen.

"Sit, eat. Theres plenty for you to chow down on Xen." Xen trained hard, and in Andria's opinion didn't eat enough to keep his energy up. It had been interesting working with the group. Originally Andria had always worked on her own. Bounty hunting for her was mainly a one person thing. She was able to find information and capture her FTA better alone. Having a partner in her opinion was a liability. One that she didin't find worth making.

Surprisingly, making a close bond with Meiko and forming a group with the rest of the experiments seemed to have changed her mind about the whole solitary thing. It was nice having people around. Her sanity was better balanced, that she knew for sure. So I'd like to think anyway.. she thought with amusement.

Pushing her hair over her shoulders, she started dividing the grahm crackers, marshmellows and chocolate into even portions. If anyone wanted more they where welcome to make more.

Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Haley

~She came back maybe only 30 or so minutes after her leaving. She had not made it to the city. As she neared the camp her human form came unepectedly and almost sent her falling, but she regained control on her Henkan form and balanced herself. Deciding that walking would be safer, she turned human after landing and sighed deeply. She began to walk into camp when she spotted the delightful looking little chocolate bars sat on ghram crackers, with a marshmellow top.

For once she actually felt hungry. She tried to fix herself up before her little appearence, brushing her clothes off, and combing through her hair the best she could with only her fingers. Haley took a deep breath, and forcing the look of exaustion off her face, she entered the small camp. Continuing the walk past the fire she was glad to finially see that Xen had finially returned from his training. She knew he worked hard, and really respected him for that. She shyly tiptoed over to the smores, and grabed one for herself. Shoving it in her mouth almost immediately.

As she chewed she expected to feel some sort of reaction, but the only thing she felt was happiness. Pure hunger griped her stomach, and she grabbed another. The second was even better. She reached for a third, but for a minute she wondered if she had eaten someone else's share. She recoiled her hand and it went up to her mouth. Two fingers covered her lips as guilt stabed her in the back. Hoping she hadnt stolen someones share, she slowly backed away and guiltily headed for her tree. The wrapped package was still there, and she unwraped it as soon as she got her hands on it. It was gone before she knew it. No stomach ache, no vomiting. The food seemed settled with her. She smiled, for inside she knew what this ment.

Her Kettei had been finially revealed to her. Healing. She wondered how far this went... could I heal others? Was it only internal that would heal? She had so many questions with no way of answering them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
Andria watched with glee as Haley consumed the smores. To keep from anyone reacting oddly, she placed a hand on Meiko's and gave a subtle head shake. She knew it would come across to her as to not say anything. She hoped that Xen had enough tact to not say anything either, but somehow Andria knew he wouldn't.

Concern went through her as she watched Haley feel guilty about going for the other smore. Andria was about to open her mouth to say something but Haley had already started walking away. "Wait here, I'll be right back." she said quietly and quickly. Andria followed Haley to her tree quietly and watched the smile spread across Haley's face as she touched her stomach.

"I hope this means you'll be with us for meals now...By the way Haley, theres more then plenty of smores to eat if you'd like some more." Andria leaned against a tree behind Haley with a smile on her face. Her eyes glowed merrily in the dark, another side effect of the pill she had taken. She knew she should try to control it but Andria was too happy to see Haley eat and keep her food down. It was a first time and she knew Haley was happy...no more like relieved that she wouldn't get sick anymore.

Friend

7,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
Haley

She felt relieved to know there was extra smores, and she hadnt taken any that were needed for the others, but there was something different about Haley now... she aknoledged this time to talk as she answered "I would love to have another smore... may I sit by the campfire with you guys?" She answered now sitting up and admiring Andria's beautiful glowing eyes. A side effect she usually hid, but Haley though it was dazzling. It was a side effect Haley would have prefered if it were her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
Smiling with relief, Andria nodded, "Of course you may. I was hoping you would actually. This may not be something you want to verbally acknowledge, but we've been concerned about you. I know I am more then relieved and happy that you can keep food down now." Her eyes glowed a bit more brightly, a varification of what Andria was saying. "C'mon Haley, we'll tell stories. We even got Xen to sit with us this time." she remarked as a joke.

She knew Meiko would be more then relieved and happy to know Haley was fine. To make it even better, Haley actually wanted to join them around the fire! Andria was slightly worried Haley would still keep to herself. When Haley asked to join Andria was thrilled. Her protective self felt satisfied to know that she wouldn't have to force feed Haley and watch Haley seclude herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items