Do you watch anime?

Yes 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          I stood alone, in the middle of a clearing in the forest, and focused. I wanted to train my skills in my Henkan form, which was a large cat which people recognised as a Sabertooth Tiger. Funny thing is, they were extinct until I took the pill.

That pill that changed my life. That pill that pulls out a humans true power. At first, it was an amazing thing. But then the scientists got harsher and stricter with training and the lab conditions and food amounts was poor. So me and the other four people who took the pill escaped into the dense, thick forest we now call home. We now call ourselves the Escapers. And of course, its not all fun and games. We have to train to defend ourselves, because the scientists are devoted to getting us back.

I slowly started to transform into my Henkan, and started to run forward towards a large metal pole we found lying around the forest. I opened my mouth, closing my jaw powerfully as I bite into the pole. It wasn't hollow, it was completely metal. Still, I had no trouble biting into it. Removing my jaw from the pole? Now that was a different story. I struggled and squirmed as I tried to remove my two larger teeth from the pole, and when I finally did, my gums were bleeding a bit from the pressure."Nevermind." I said, and retreated back to run up again.

Invisible Phantom

User Image
J A X E NxxA R C H E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Male 20 Jax Speed/Agility Taipan

XXXXXJaxen had been running through the woods and jumping through gaps in the trees. More of testing his abilities than anything else. Ever since he took that pill, weird things have been happening. He had become stronger, faster, and more agile. On top of that, he now had the ability to turn into a deadly serpent. When the testing and the doctors became too much and he and a few others managed to escape. Jax had come to a clearing and as he perched in a tree, watched as the nineteen year old, Meiko, change forms and attack the broken metal pole. He watched as her mouth began to bleed, but she just pushed on. Jax never really knew Meiko too well, the labs weren't exactly the best place to make friends.
XXXXXHe turned to his Kettei, a Taipan, and dropped gracefully from the branch to the ground. Jax slithered at a pace much quicker than an ordinary snake. The only way someone could tell it wasn't an ordinary snake were his piercing orange eyes. He moved his snake body over the top of the pole and back so he was facing the tiger. Within a moment, he was changing back to his human self. Jax sighed, got up and brushed himself off. He was only ever able to control in that state of being for a short while. "Careful there, or you'll really cause some damage to yourself" He told her.
XXXXX
[[Bleh, sorry it took so long x_x]]
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          As I turned around to charge again, I noticed Jaxen in his serpent form perched on the pole I bit into just moments ago. He turned back into his human form, and brushed himself off. I continued to watch him, curious on what he was doing. He said to me "Careful there, or you'll really cause some damage to yourself". I snorted, digging my paws into the ground deeper and yawning loudly and wide. "A pole like that will do nothing to me." I huffed, slowly moving my tail down to the ground. I licked my gums, and said "See, no harm done. Nothing." I paused. "By the way, how long can you keep your serpent form?"

OOC: Aha, thats fine. Mine took longer than yours, tho, cos I was drawing and forgot x~x;

Invisible Phantom

User Image
J A X E NxxA R C H E R

XXXXXJaxen playfully rolled his eyes as she huffed and tried to prove there was absolutely no harm. "You can huff, and puff all you want squirt." He said jokingly. He had a tendency to call anyone younger, and/or shorter than him 'squirt'. "But that doesn't make you right." A smirk made it's way across his face. However, it vanished when she asked about his transformation. He has always been having a bit of trouble with his Kettei. Jax just chose it shrug it off though, "Eh. It comes and goes sometimes." He said putting his hands in his pockets and kicking a rock away. He never really liked conversations being about him but didn't really show him. Jax was a bit 'onion-like'. You have to keep peeling back layers to get to the real him. "What about you? How's your mastery going?" He asked.
XXXXX
XXXXX
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          I growl at him as he calls me squirt, but chooses to ignore it and move on. I glance downwards when he mentions my Kettei, and I start to mumble "Well, I haven't exactly figured it out yet...". I stand up on my hind legs and start to morph back into my human figure. "I'm trying my hardest, tho."

Invisible Phantom

User Image
J A X E NxxA R C H E R

XXXXXJaxen shrugged his shoulders. "Relax. It'll come in it's own time." He was a bit surprised what had just said. He typically wasn't one to offer good advice, more of indifferent, but every now and again a stroke of wisdom came along. "Anyways..." He said under his breath as he watched her change back to her human form. "Where do you suppose the others' are?" He asked. Jax had begun to wander around a bit in his place. It hadn't been too long since they escaped, or at least it didn't feel like it was too long ago.
XXXXX
XXXXX
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          "Oh, they're here around here somewhere." I said, looking around me. "They're probrably practicing somewhere. Not sure." I had secretly started to worry about them, but I didn't want Jaxon to know that. It would make me seem... Weak. There was an awkward silence before I blurted out "Are you worried about them or something?" I felt my face go red. "Damnit, damnit! Now he probrably thinks I am just a weak little girl." I thought to myself, cursing under my breath.

OOC: Have you got any friends that would be interested in joining? D: At this rate, the rp might die soon.

[e] I'm changing the name of the group to Escapers. I thought the Japanese word was a little bit too much.

Invisible Phantom

User Image
J A X E NxxA R C H E R

XXXXXJax nodded. He hadn't really seen the others who had escaped in awhile and was just trying to make conversation. He kicked a rock back and forth with his toe during the awkward silence and was a bit startled when she blurted out for he was accustom to the silence. Her tone seemed a little...panicked. Jax just shrugged again. "Not really." He replied calmly. "Just curious." He finished in flatter tones. He lifted his eyes to her and saw she looked a bit distressed, or flustered. "Hey calm down." He said putting a goofy smile on his face. "They're probably fine. Besides, they can probably handle themselves."
XXXXX
[[Eh. I don't know. I was a little hesitant to join myself. I can advertise it on my role plays though and see if anyone joins :/ Sorry, I haven't been quick on the reply, I'm in the process of building another rp]]
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          I giggle at his goofy face, and smile back. "Yeah, you're probrably right.". Just then, my stomach growled loudly. "Uh, what time is it exactly? I'm starving! Maybe we should make our way back to our campsite. Maybe the others are there, too." I slowly morph back into my sabertooth tiger form and turn to run back to the campsite. "Will you make it back okay?" I yelled, and turned my head back slightly to wait for his reply.

OOC: Oh, why were you hesitant exactly? Maybe if you tell me I can fix the problem. Oh by the way, talk to me further in OOC in the topic I made for the rp ooc: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/escapers-the-ones-who-escaped-ooc-topic/t.79193855/

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The devil and his had me down,
in love with the dark side I'd found.
Dabble in all the way down
up to my neck soon to drown

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
The silver and grey wolf with black markings shook its coat out after stretching out it's limbs. Running had been thrilling yet at the same time it had been a little hard. People in suits had been pushing the wolf to maximize its abilities at all givin oppurtunites. What should have been an exciting and freeing run became a chore. The wolf whined and stretched again. It was hard to shake off what was and accept what was now.

It walked into a tent and walked towards the back. When tent opened again a tall young woman walked out wearing black form fitting work out clothes from head to foot, making her natural platnium hair stand out. As she stretched her arms above her head, she thought about how she wound up where she was now.

A few months ago, she had moved to a new location and was in desperate need of a job. Someone referred her to a number, saying she could get paid quite a bit for trying out a new product before everyone else. She could basically get money for being a guinea pig. What she didn't know was that she would end up becoming almost a freak. Thankfully though the side affects weren't that bad. At least not for twenty three year old Andria. Life definately could have been worse.

Stretching yet again, she made her way to the kitchen area. Her black tennis shoes making no noise against the floor. Her newly heigthened senses where working amazingly well. She oculd hear people a mile away almost like a canine. Which would make sense. Ever since the white coats gave her a pill she could turn into a wolf. Shortly after that her senses heightened and her strength more then doubled.

Hearing footsteps get closer to the compound, Andria tilted her head. If she concentrated heard enough she could probably detect who it was. Unfortuantely she would have to rely on her sense of hearing and observations skills. Her sense of smell required them to be a bit closer. Shrugging, she browsed through what they called a pantry, which was only a box, for food. Eating raw bunny as a wolf was a little difficult but if Andria had to survive off of it, she probably could. But only if it was necessary. Preferrably Andria would rather not have to worry about eating steak tar tar.

((edited))

Prayed like a martyr dusk to dawn.
Beg like a hooker all night long.
Tempted the devil with my song.
And got what I wanted all along
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          I started to run off, hoping Jaxon wasn't too far behind me, in the direction of the campsite. The kitchen (Well, it wasn't exactly a kitchen. It was a tent full of boxes of different foods, and a battery-powered air conditioner to keep the food cool) was located at the back of the campsite, so I would stop by my own tent to change into something more comfortable before heading over for food. I dodged trees, jumped over logs and swam through a few rivers before finally seeing the familiar sight I knew just a bit too well.

Transforming back into my human form, I grabbed a pair of comfy jeans and a tee, and threw a grey hoodie over it. I threw on some warm ugg boots, and jogged over to the kitchen where I found Andria.

"Oh, hey!" I said abruptly, and peeped over her shoulder to have a look at what she was getting. "Whatcha dooooin?" I said in a bit of a playful voice. "Have you been here all day?"

Distinct Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The devil and his had me down,
in love with the dark side I'd found.
Dabble in all the way down
up to my neck soon to drown

~*~ Andria~*~

User ImageUser Image
Yawning, Andria grabbed some random items from the pantry and "fridge". At hearing Meiko's steps and voice, Andria turned towards her. "Not very long, I was mainly out going through the obstacle course I constructed." she said through another yawn. The white coats always had some kind of obstacle for all of them to jump through before. Though Andria felt as if they where being treated as circus animals, she found a perk to the constant trainning the white coats had put them through. Almost constantly, the had to run through hoops, metaphoricall speaking that is. It was something Andria still practiced now that the where free of being labrats. The obstacle course always provided a way for Andria to work out phsyically and mentally through both her forms.

Sighing, she looked at her items and chuckled. Peanut butter, crackers, cheese, pickles and toritillas. Maybe she should actually pay attention. With a smile, she looked back to Meiko, "Well I was going through the pantry and fridge trying to find something to eat. What about you? Hungry?" she asked with curiousity. Meiko was twenty, three years younger. Over the months here, the two had defiantely managed to form a sisterly bond which was fine with Andria; she always wanted siblings.

What she didn't want was to be stuck at the compound living like a fugitive. She would rather go back to being a bounty hunter which is the gig she was doing before she ended up a labrat. However, the bonds company she was working with was kinda having a dry spell and no one needed a merc for hire, so Andria was stuck where she was currently which was a labrat on the run.

Going back to the lives they all previously had was out of the question, they had escaped from the white coats only to become wanted by the very same people. They where on the run and their past residences were surely being watched. Aside from former homes, families where being watched as well to see if any of the escapees would should try to contact their family.

((edited))

Prayed like a martyr dusk to dawn.
Beg like a hooker all night long.
Tempted the devil with my song.
And got what I wanted all along
User Image
                                          User Image
                                          I giggle as I notice what items she has grabbed out of the boxes. "Yeah, I'm hungry. In fact, I'm starving. And thirsty. I really worked up a sweat while I was training."

Although I never really showed it, I was thinking about the same things. I longed to contact my mum and dad, and tell them that I was okay. I longed to tell my boyfriend that I still loved him, and that I wanted him to wait for me until it was safe for me to come back. I didn't like being away from any of them, and my friends included. I wanted to see my best friend Karol aswell. I missed the little hangout days we had when we wern't working, and I missed the times where we would sit down with litereally a bucket of popcorn infront of the TV watching a sappy romance we paid little or no attention to. Andria was all I had now, and she reminded me alot of Karol. That was one of the reasons I was so open with her. Of course, we don't sit infront of a TV watching movies with popcorn, but we share a similar relationship and her personality is very close to hers.

I cursed the day we took that darned pill. It was all for money. And now, we're in a forest. A goddamned forest. I clenched my fist, but unclenched it soon after as I snapped back into reality.

"How about we grab some beef, lettuce and tomato from over here," I said as I grabbed two boxes that were very close to the air con which was set at a freezing temperature,"and get those torillas, some cheese, and make ourselves a nice mexican meal?" I said, grabbing a chopping board and a knife and started to chop up the lettuce. "We don't have any sour cream or guacamole, let alone beans, but we can make do with the stuff we have, right? I think its better than a..." I paused, looking over her items again."...A cheesy, nutty crispy snack wrapped in a torilla." I laughed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games