Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ZOE]
Kaji Takasenshi ran around the corner of the building on all fours, her hair blowing out of her face. Her normal clothes were wrapped in a long black coat to keep her warm in the snow. She stopped, the snow flying everywere as she did so. Kaji never under stood why she was here or how dangerous it was, she loved it here for some reason. The neko stood up and blinked her cat-like red eyes. The snow under here made chunching noises that went in tune with the jingling of her bell on her collar as she stood. HellOOO!!!!???? Kaji called out into the frount yard.
Blues79
*Blues heard a noise from downstairs,drew his broadsword and walked down there slowly.* "Who said that?"

Abby looked up the stairs, put her hand on the handrail, and put her right foot forward. "It's just me, a defenceless little girl," said Abby, heading up the stairs. "I've just come to greet you."
Cardboard Angel
Blues79
*Blues heard a noise from downstairs,drew his broadsword and walked down there slowly.* "Who said that?"

Abby looked up the stairs, put her hand on the handrail, and put her right foot forward. "It's just me, a defenceless little girl," said Abby, heading up the stairs. "I've just come to greet you."
"..."*Blues sighed*"Do you know why I'm here? I have no clue what Im doing here, or even who I am. Not even where Im from..."
Lex wandered down the road in his typical moody introspective sort of way before he stopped.
"A house... of glass? This is interesting."
Stepping off the road he headed up the walkway to the crystalline habitat.
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"..."*Blues sighed*"Do you know why I'm here? I have no clue what Im doing here, or even who I am. Not even where Im from..."

"Well, generally when someone comes here, they're in training," said Abby, continuing up the stairs, "I'm in training for a demon guider. I help the demons to their final resting place, or their place for helping." Abby heard some calling outside so she made an odd clicking noise, and then called, "Come into the glass house!"
[zoe]
Aurora took a step backward and leanded herself against the wall. She wanted to fly but she didn't know the area and it was hard to navigate. She wrapped her wings around her shoulders and decided to rest for a moment. Sliding against the wall she slowly made her way to the floor. Once there, she began to sing to herself, a lullaby that was both haunting and beautiful.
Kaji paused and listened. It was so quite and peaceful. Yet haunting. She frowned when she didn't hear anyone as she black ears shifted back agast her head. Kaji turned around and begain to walk to the door, her bell and the snow at work once more. The neko opened the door and closed it before more snow could get in. Meowwww. She called up to signal it was just her. Kaji walked up the stairs and pealed off her black coat revealing her be-loved hide shirt and black mini.
Cardboard Angel
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"Well, generally when someone comes here, they're in training," said Abby, continuing up the stairs, "I'm in training for a demon guider. I help the demons to their final resting place, or their place for helping." Abby heard some calling outside so she made an odd clicking noise, and then called, "Come into the glass house!"
"Well I have no clue how I got here... I was punching the walls at my house back in Juridan... took a nap, and woke up here..." *Looked at Abby* "What is this place anyways?"
Blues79

"Well I have no clue how I got here... I was punching the walls at my house back in Juridan... took a nap, and woke up here..."

"Did you have a dream," said Abby, getting off the final stair, "before you came here?" She pulled her chin-length hair out of it's ribbon, letting if fall beside her cheeks. "Because that would be the cause." She looked at him and then looked down the stairs, seeing other people arrive through the glass windows. "This place is called Esaflaune. It's a training place, as I've said. I'm dead. I'm non-living. I had the will to live when I died, so they sent me to become a guider."
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"Well I have no clue how I got here... I was punching the walls at my house back in Juridan... took a nap, and woke up here..."

"Did you have a dream," said Abby, getting off the final stair, "before you came here?" She pulled her chin-length hair out of it's ribbon, letting if fall beside her cheeks. "Because that would be the cause."
"Actually... no I didnt. I just fell asleep and started to feel a little chilly, so I got up to stoke the fire, And I was here... lying down on the floor by the fireplace."
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"Did you have a dream," said Abby, getting off the final stair, "before you came here?" She pulled her chin-length hair out of it's ribbon, letting if fall beside her cheeks. "Because that would be the cause."
"Actually... no I didnt. I just fell asleep and started to feel a little chilly, so I got up to stoke the fire, And I was here... lying down on the floor by the fireplace."

"Hmm," said Abby, putting her finger to her lips, "How odd. I didn't have a dream before I came... maybe because I died, but you should have had a dream!"
Cardboard Angel
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"Hmm," said Abby, putting her finger to her lips, "How odd. I didn't have a dream before I came... maybe because I died, but you should have had a dream!"
"Huh... O well this happens to me alot, with my luck... There should be an evil creature That I have to kill or something...What is this place anyways?"
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"Huh... O well this happens to me alot, with my luck... There should be an evil creature That I have to kill or something..."

"Well," said Abby, brushing snowflakes off of her dress, "There are monsters in the forest. But they are nice if you leave them alone. And why would you want to leave here? It's such a nice place. And you probably have a mission in the Underworld if you're here. So I would stay."
She sits there, singing alone. Not an unusual occurance for the angel. She began stroking her hair with her fingertips, caressing each strand gently.
Cardboard Angel
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79
Cardboard Angel
Blues79

"Huh... O well this happens to me alot, with my luck... There should be an evil creature That I have to kill or something..."

"Well," said Abby, brushing snowflakes off of her dress, "There are monsters in the forest. But they are nice if you leave them alone. And why would you want to leave here? It's such a nice place. And you probably have a mission in the Underworld if you're here. So I would stay."
"Heh... even if I wanted to leave I couldnt... first reason, Where would I go to leave this place? Nowhere cause I dont know and big chances you dont either. And reason two, I want to get to know you better." *Smiles at her*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff