Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Health↕100%↕☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Armor↕0%↕»»»»»«««««

Untill the day I die I'll spill my heart for you.

Where is my body: Hiding in my office... Again.
Where is my mind: Spec Op's
Are there others: Rhett, Diotinus, Smart Hunter.
What am I doing: Regaining my footing

User Image

Looking for a shot...

Sighed watching Rhett cleaning her knuckles. "D, your talking to the one and only Dawn Neal. Come on! You think anything goes on here with out me knowing?" She laughed a little shaking her head. "I'd love to but... You know how the higher ups are about me even being off base. I'm suppose to be the brain! The all seeing eye... The one who is to important to lose. You honestly think they'll let me out of here?" Shaking her head she nodded to Rhett and smiled. "Thanks." was all she said before a little warning bell went off.

"s**t!" Pushing Diontinus off her desk in a rather forceful manner she started pounding away at the keys. "We got two class fives chilling in a bar. Looks like one victume total." She paused for a minute running through the data, hands clentched tight. "It's him." She took a deep breath calming herself as she Turned to D and Rhett. "Well normally I'd say gentlemen it's time for us to go out...however two class fives might mean straight up death for us. Including myself because I refuse not to be there when this p***k dies. So are we going to scrap a team together and even the playing field or sit around with our thumbs up are a** and watch scoopy-doo?"

...Finding I'm worth a lot

User Image

Out Of Cigarettes::;;

SynShadowWolf

Kenpachi_ Owns_All

Dapper Hunter

Яħεŧŧ εЛğℓışħ

User Image

I've been crawling in the dark looking for the answer

Rhett nodded towards her when she had said thank you. As soon as the alarm bell went off he was nearly knocked off balance by Dawn in her mad dash to get to the computer. "Well to be honest I had never really thought about it D but yeah I am in." Rhett said as he looked over to him. "Well that sounds like a plan I am game for killing monsters anytime as long as I am prepared." Rhett said softly as he pulled one of his 1911 colts out of its shoulder holster making sure it was in working order. "So who do you have in mind for the others in this team, because I am not watching a talking dog I have to deal with that enough in real life" Rhett breathed as he slid the black gun back into its spot and pulled out the silver one. "I am ready whenever you guys are, and Dawn we are going to get him," Rhett breathed as he slid the other gun back.

Is there something more than what i've been handed?

Lady Fox Lace
Kenpachi_ Owns_All

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

T h e O r d e r T h e T e c h n i c i a n H 3 a r t l e s s

User Image

❤ぬねのは ぬねのは❤

╔══════════════╗
" Im half tempted to bust out the window" The front desk woman must have took her break. The building was hard to get into for a reason. She placed her back to the wall and slid down. Sitting down on the ground outside the door.
Waiting now i guess, for excitement, she should have took more with her. But it being her night off she didn't want anything from work to be around her. Ita bad enough she has to come back to this place.

╚═════════════╝

Y u k i m r a A s k u r a

Short post =) ill edit in a.sec

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Diotinus Varric
The Eagle-Eyed Marksman
D watched Dawn as she replied with the slightest of grins on his face before he finally answered her. "Yeah well let's just say I answer to an authority higher than even The Commander. Everything has already been approved, to be honest I've been after getting you into my team for a while I was just waiting for the right moment and given tonight's events I'd say it's as good a time as any. I've already been told that it's my a** on the line if anything happens to you so needless to say I'm going to take extra special care not to get you killed.." turning to face Rhett D gave him a smile and a nod. "Glad to hear it Rhett. From tomorrow morning onwards don't bother with the standard training drills. You'll be working alongside me directly."

The sounding of the alarm pushed all other thoughts from D's head as he was shoved off the desk and flat onto his a** in the most undignified was possible. Rising back to his feet he noticed the fire in Dawn's eyes as she positively identified Kael as one of those two class five vampires. Now usually he would be as up for a good hunt as anyone else, more so even but Dawn was insisting on coming and that could cause a few problems. Not to mention there were two very dangerous vampires in that bar and who even knew what the second one was capable of? "Hey I happen to be a fan of the scoobster I'll have you know but point taken." D sat lost in thought for a moment before finally shaking his head and letting out a small sigh. "I'd have to strongly advise against that for now Dawn. Think about it rationally for a second. Even if we could scramble together a team before they move out of the area we don't have a clue who this other class five is or what they're capable of. We'd be playing right into their hands. If you truly want this vampire dead you'll listen to me and take a bit of friendly advice. The hunter who charges in headlong might be brave but he is also more likely to die. We need surveillance first, we need to watch Kael for a while, figure out his habits, where he hunts, if he has any friends, who they are and what class they are. All of these are factors you're not taking into consideration. You're too eager to take him down that you're not using your head. Think about it. If we rush him head on now he's going to know right off the bat that he's caused a stir and he'll use that against us. If we bide our time we can slowly tighten the noose until he has no way of wriggling free. There's a reason he's been eluding us for so long, he's a clever little ******** who isn't above playing us off against the lycans to cover his tracks."

Having said his piece D walked over to the other side of the room and stood squarely in front of the door. He didn't want to be forced to pull rank on them, hell he had never done it at all during his time on the base to anyone, but if he had to he would now. these people were his friends and above that they were the closest thing to family that Diotinus had and he was not about to lose them because a moment of anger clouded their better judgement. Folding his arms over his chest D looked towards Rhett almost as if pleading for him to side with him on this matter. D was right about not sending in a team and if Dawn were thinking straight she would probably have agreed with him. D did have another card to play to try and dissuade her from this course of action but it was far below the belt and he didn't want to use it unless he absolutely had to.

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Health↕100%↕☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Armor↕0%↕»»»»»«««««

Where is my mind: Nothing it seems
What am I doing: Working...

User Image

Looking for a shot...

Dawn bit her lip. If anything the logical smart girl side of her brain was agreeing with D. He was right, after all. However deep inside she just wanted to kill Kael so bad it hurt. "I know your right but..." She sighed shaking her head pushing a pile of papers around with her finger tip across the desk. They scattered like leaves in the wind. "Right I guess all I can do is sit here and work... D. I upgraded the programs for SH. It works a lot like the program your eye works off of. Mind if I calibrate the two together? That way I can record what you see?" She asked softly throwing herself into work was all she could do in her state of mind.

There was a sudden sinking in Dawns chest as she heard over the loud speaker those who never made it back. The names read off, the six man team "Harrison Duran, Rod Noble, Jenna Howe, Elliott Miles, Malcom Burch, Alik North. My you light the way for those who fall after you." Everyone in the building, everything grew quiet. The low buzzing of the fans on Dawn's computers was barely even heard as she closed her eyes sniffling a little. "D, Rhett... Can one of you come with me? I want to see his face one last time." She said softly legs shaking a little as that sound truly meant he was gone.

User Image

SynShadowWolf

Kenpachi_ Owns_All

Dapper Dabbler

ɑ ℓ ɩ ა ʈ ε ɾx x ო ϲ ϲ ɑ ɾ ʈ ε ɾ

User Image
As Alister waited for others in the to show up to clean up the mess left by the vampire, Alister sat and prayed for the souls. It was actually a rather normal thing for him to do as he felt it wasn't right to stumble across something like this and not remain there until help arrived. Of course, each time he finished his prayer, the man would look up and his eyes would scan over the area. He wasn't one to just leave his back wide open, even though he did trust in the lord that he would be protected. After a particular prayer, the man saw a little rabbit hopping closer and closer to him which actually struck him as odd. Most of the time, animals avoided humans, and while Alister would like to think of himself as gentle and that he wouldn't harm any of these innocent creatures, how could an animal know that? He sat there, blinking for a moment, seeing it was just as curious about him as he was about it. Without making any sudden movements, the man held out his hand and watched as she rabbit took a half hop back. After a moment of showing that he wasn't going to harm it or trap it, the rabbit hopped forward and started to sniff his hand. It was strange as he could feel the whiskers on his hand which only caused him to smile a little before he gently moved his hand and scratched behind the rabbit's ears, not daring to pick it up. It wasn't his place to catch such a creature and he knew if he tried, it would scare the the rabbit away. Instead, he merely stood up, looking around again, waiting for the clean up crew. As his eyes scanned the area, he noticed the form of a young woman in the park which caused the blond to furrow his eyebrows. What was such a young looking girl doing out there on her own at this time of night? Clearing his throat, the man approached the young girl cautiously. "Good evening miss." He stated in a calm and friendly tone. He knew better than to let his guard down, but he believed in the ideology of innocent until proven guilty. "I hate to intrude if you are doing something but this is not a safe place for you right now. There has been an attack and one can never be too prudent to make sure one is safe in case there is yet another attack. Might I inquire what it is you are doing out here? It is after hours at this park, there shouldn't have been anyone out here."

Alister maintained his distance from the girl, showing that he meant her no harm, much like he had acted towards the rabbit, but he watched her every movement. He wanted to make sure that if there was an attack that she was planning that he would be ready for it. Of course, his attention was drawn away from the girl for a short moment as he felt his phone go off. He merely pulled it out and looked at who was calling and felt his heart stop for a moment. Dawn was trying to get a hold of him. He could only imagine what it was about. He was about to listen to the voicemail that she left him before his eye flitted back to the woman. He looked at the woman for a moment before letting out a small sigh. "Please excuse me for a minute dear, I need to take this call. I'm sorry love." He said before he listened to the message. He let a small sigh as he started to type out a text. He hated texting, but he was going to keep his eye on this woman. 'Dawn, I'm sorry, but I am preoccupied. I am at the scene of the attack and found a girl here. I need to make sure that she won't defile the bodies as we await a clean up crew. I will call you as soon as I am finished here. I cannot begin to express my deepest condolences." He sent the text to Dawn, hoping that she would understand. He believed heavily and making sure the dead were able to rest, undisturbed until they were moved to their final resting place. He was taught that to respect life you must also respect the end of the life.

Where am I? The park
Who am I with? A young woman
What am I doing? Keeping the dead company and keeping an eye on the girl in the park.
What am I thinking? Who is she and what is she doing here?
How am I feeling? Somber
Out Of Character: Finally got his post out... Sorry for the wait.

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
M o m o

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Are you hurt?
☆☆☆☆Is there anything i can do?..

Where Am i? The Park
Who Am i With? Strange Man
Theme Song: ♫♫♫

Momo watched the man walk over to her, she also noticed the little white rabbit hopping along side of him. She laughed a little as he approached her before speaking, then looked up at him with her golden eyes. Her feet swayed back and forth like a little kid who had just gotten ice cream, the little rabbit hopped onto her lap so she pet it. "Such a cute bunny you are," she held it up in her hands while listening to the man say it was dangerous. Momo then averted her attention back to him, "I had not noticed, was it a vampire? or ... and animal?" Momo ran her fingers across where she had healed the bunnies wound. She stood up and dusted herself off, "But for the reason im out here, i don't know.. i had an urge to come here," she softly stated while putting the bunny on the ground. "When i got here this bunny came out from the bushes, injured, but hes alright now that i ..." she paused a moment and looked up at the man.

Momo studied him for a little bit, "how odd, you know im not human as you approach me with caution like im dangerous." She gave him an odd look then his phone buzzed, she could hear it as it startled her. Yet again Momo studied the man in front of her, she had no reason to attack him, even if she was a lycan its not like she could.. She had no lycan form, and was raised by humans, she had no cravings like others and only ate human food. Her eye cocked while letting out a sigh, "Sir if you need to be somewhere then you should go.. Unless your scared im going to try something.. But at least your a smart human, not attacking someone without a reason. But i guess ill be the one to break the ice so you don't think i am planning to kill you, my name is Momo, just Momo. And by your hastiness your weary of me so I am a lycan, i have no other form.. and im not a kid, although i appear to be, and last i was raised by humans. And if you wish to attack me Sir, know that i have no weapon, no motive and im a healer." Momo folded her arms, "But i guess i should leave know since im sure you have other duties."

Versatile Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eleniel Vanya

Give into me...

Eleniel glared at Kael over his first statement towards her as he pushed the dagger away from his heart. “I’ll give you a lot more then that if you don’t answer my question.” She said coldly, not bothering to ease up her hold on him. She remained silent and listened intently as he started to answer her question, her hold easing up as he neared the end of his explanation on his disappearance to her. Not entirely satisfied with the answer she was given she was about to give him a piece of her mind when she noticed the sincere apologetic look that he was giving her, reminding her of a lost puppy, a look she would only accept from him had it been anyone else it probably would have made her sick to her stomach.

Without a second thought her next move against him was sudden and more than likely unexpected. She pressed her lips to his quickly deepening the kiss between the two of them. It seemed as if she wasn’t mad at him anymore but in reality she was and she planned to make him pay for leaving her as long as he did. Her hands slowly trailed down his sides losing herself in the moment briefly; that was until her hands stopped just short of his waist. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes as a smile spread across her lips whilst her hands clenched around his shirt. A half second later she picked him up and through him in the direction of the dj booth which was across the room. Pausing time she causally walked to the other side and jumped up into the air, whilst time resumed and she kicked Kael back to the other side of the room. As he hit the wall, not wasting any time she appeared in front of him with in the blink of an eye and picked him up again and through him into the bar breaking a good amount of bottles of alcohol from the impact.

Eleniel looked around as the bars occupants started to make a run for the doors, she chuckled a bit and thought about letting them go but what was the fun in that. She took a deep breath and as she breath out ward all time within the bar had stopped once again. She knew she only had barely a minute to finish what she planned to do; but it was all she needed. Pulling out one of her hidden daggers she made her rounds around the club, making swift cuts here and there on the clubs occupants.

Once finished, she stopped in the middle of the club and as she breathed outward time had resumed. The screams of the clubs occupants suddenly fell silent and hardly a second later there blood splattered the walls around her while their bodies lay decapitate on the floor. She laughed darkly as she too was covered in their blood, her tongue snaked out to get a taste of it as it trailed down near her mouth. She then turned in the direction of the bar where Kael had been laid out hardly a few seconds before. She jumped up onto the counter and looked down at him with an almost innocent smile. “Had enough yet? I feel sooo much better now.” She said to him lightly, whilst she moved her body so her legs hung over the edge of the counter to get more comfortable. “So tell me? Did you at least miss me?”

Or I shall break you...

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kael Odorion Omnis
The Bane of Humanity

Kael's face remained blank as Eleniel threatened him though if truth be told he was a little bit intimidated by her. Hell if he ever met a person who wasn't intimidated by her he would gladly give them a medal.

Kael was thrown completely off as Eleniel kissed him. He didn't mind at all. In fact he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him. Then she gripped the front of his shirt and the next thing he knew Kael was sailing through the air with a strangled yelp of surprise. He half hoped that just being thrown across the bar was all that he had coming to him but he knew Eleniel better than that. Sure enough she decided to stop time and smack him back across the bar like a tennis ball. He was then thrown forcefully into the bar causing quite an impact and shattering a few bottles. Funnily enough rather than being pissed off about the a** kicking he was receiving Kael found himself thinking What a waste of good alcohol.

Kael was unaware that Eleniel had stopped time for a second time, at least he was until the humans in the club dropped dead almost immediately. With a small groan Kael pulled himself up into a sittine position leaning against the broken bar counter and tilted his head back to look up at Eleniel. "That makes one of us at least." He grumbled a few things under his breath before answering her question with a wry smile. "Of course I missed you. How could anyone not miss getting kicked about like a football?" His sarcasm was ever a defining feature of Kael's personality even now after being pretty much humiliated he was still able to make a joke about it. "But seriously yes I missed you. More than I can say." Spinning his body around Kael rose into a standing position directly in front of Eleniel and leaned towards her. For a moment it looked as if he were about to kiss her but at the very last second he leaned over her shoulder and grabbed an unbroken bottle of Scotch. Unscrewing the cap he took a long gulp of the drink and set it down on the bar beside Eleniel.

After a moments silence Kael leaned in towards her and trailed his tongue along her cheek tasting the blood that she was now covered in then he kissed her forcefully a deep growl forming in his throat as he did. Breaking the kiss Kael looked at her for a second with a sly grin before speaking to her. Now the question remains, after kicking my a**, which I'll wholeheartedly admit I deserved, did you miss me?"

Dapper Dabbler

ɑ ℓ ɩ ა ʈ ε ɾx x ო ϲ ϲ ɑ ɾ ʈ ε ɾ

User Image
Alister hadn't even noticed the rabbit hopping along side him until it hopped right over to the girl causing him to arched his eyebrow. Did that rabbit perhaps belong to her? Was she letting it roam around, but ultimately it was her pet? He was a little curious about this girl as he watched her. She seemed innocent enough in her movements and the demeanor she seemed to have about herself. But unfortunately that made Alister a bit suspicious. He didn't believe that very many out at this hour were all that innocent. It could very easily be a trap. There was only one way to find out, he was going to stay where he was. As he first listened to her address the rabbit, he furrowed his eyebrows before hearing her question as she hadn't noticed. "Aye, it was a vampire. A bloody strong and dangerous one. Thus why you should not be out here." He said in a gentle voice as he would with a new student in one of his classes. He looked back at the scene behind him, where on earth was the clean up crew? He listened to the girl seem to not know why she was out there besides the fact that it was on a whim. He understood what it was like to want to get out of the confines of a building and get some fresh air, but after a while, even the damned had a sense of self-preservation. It wasn't until he heard the young woman's comment about the rabbi being injured, but now being fine that he felt his suspicions raise.

It seemed that the girl was well aware of this as well. The blond was actually surprised at how easily she trusted to tell him that she was not human and how she seemed to assume that he already knew. While he had his suspicions, he would never accuse someone of being a monster without first seeing proof. He approached people cautiously because even humans could be treacherous. But the fact that she showed no fear and instead, complete trust that he would not do anything boggled his mind. She told him that she was not human, she introduced herself, she seemed to be trying to get him to trust her. And for a moment, he had. She was a lycan, but held a face of innocence and a voice that reflected the same innocence. But if there was one thing he learned from his teachings at the convent was that you could never trust a demon. The most dangerous ones were the ones who wore a child's face. Clenching his fists and jaw, Alisters lips formed a thin line. It was his job to make the world a better place and yet he couldn't bring himself to strike down this lycan. It was an internal conflict as she held no remorse for the sin she was born into and yet she didn't seem to pride herself in it. She seemed innocent enough and didn't make a move to harm him. Was this how humans, after the original sin was passed to them were regarded? He couldn't help but wonder and doubt if he should pass judgement on this creature.

With a heavy sigh, Alister took off his glasses and rubbed at one of his eyes before replacing the glasses back on his face.
"Momo, was it? You should leave. It is my job to rid the world of creatures like you. As you have shown no more guilt to the sin that runs through your veins than any other human, I shall forestall your judgement, but be warned, should a serpent tongue and biting steel hide behind your lips, only gods divine judgement may save you from the fiery pits of hell. I do not wish for our paths to cross again, am I understood?" His voice was stern, but not harsh. It was a voice much like a father chastising a child who had done something wrong. Of course, thus far, the girl hadn't done anything that would warrant a tongue lashing, but that wasn't to say he did not want to drive his point home. He wanted to make sure that she knew that this was not a threat. He never threatened. A threat was the same thing as a lie and that was a mortal sin. Knowing that there was forever to be blood staining his hands and his soul, Alister tried to sin as little as possible as he knew that, when judgement time came, he would already be part of the damned.

Where am I? The park
Who am I with? A young woman
What am I doing? Keeping the dead company and keeping an eye on the girl in the park.
What am I thinking? Who is she and what is she doing here?
How am I feeling? Somber
Out Of Character:

Desirable Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Diotinus Varric
The Eagle-Eyed Marksman
D looked towards Dawn and he visibly relaxed when she conceded that he was right. Thank god that he wouldn't have to resort to his other methods of persuading her out of it because they were most certainly less than charitable. D watched her closely as she suddenly became absorbed in her work and a brief look of concern for her flitted across his face. "Yeah go right ahead. It should be pretty useful to have a hard copy of everything I see. After all I get about quite a bit. Just make sure you give me some kind of safety shut off. There are things that I see and do that no one else should be knowing about ok?" He was of course talking about his activities in the Spec Ops team. It wouldn't do for everyone in the base to know what he was up to. Wouldn't be a very secret unit if every Tom, d**k and Harry knew what he was up to would it? Another thought struck D, this one somewhat more concerning, well to him anyway. "This um...calibration, doesn't involve anything invasive does it?" Okay so maybe that was a little bit off a weird thought but D had been operated on enough to last a lifetime.

When the names of the fallen came over the system D bowed his head in respect. They had been good men each and every one of them and they certainly didn't deserve the death that they had been given. Reaching down to his belt D took a spare magazine out and popped six bullets from it. He then drew his knife and carved the names of the dead into them. He replaced the first five bullets into the magazine. The sixth he set down on the table next to Dawn. The bullet had Alik's name carved into it and placing a hand on Dawn's shoulder he gave a gentle squeeze. His eyes went from the bullet back to her and he spoke in a soft tone. "That one is for you. To pierce that b*****d's heart with. Make it count." D looked at Dawn silently for a few moments before finally nodding at her request. "Of course I'll go with you. You want to go now?"

Shy Kitten

14,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
M o m o

Are you hurt?
☆☆☆☆Is there anything i can do?..

Where Am i? The Park -> a random bench
Who Am i With? Strange Man -> nobody
Theme Song: ♫♫♫

Momo listened to him talk for a moment then cracked a smile as the white rabbit ran off back into the woods, its home. "As i am a creature damned in this world for eternity, humans are a great threat to themselves besides Lycans and Vampires." Momo held her arm with her other hand, then she looked up at him and gave a confused face, "My sin's?" she giggled a little, "I didnt know being born a Lycan could bare much sin's nor have i ever touched a human or killed them my whole life on this world." Momo couldnt help but laugh a little at that statement, she listened to him again about crossing paths. She gave the man a soft smile while he was being dead serious, "Although fate has made our paths cross now, as for the future i can not promise if we cross paths again. Our jobs mix together, your a hunter or private investigator from what i can see. You seek the truth, and i heal and help humans or 'creatures'... i help the ones that i know are able to survive. So as i can for see, our paths will cross, and you should keep more of an open mind.. Not everyone is as they seem, there are good and evil in this world, regardless of creature of the night or not. Please choose your alli's and your enemy's wisely, It may help you in the long run. Good night sir then," she bowed lightly to him and started walking off back to the road.

Momo put her hand to her mouth and yawned lightly, What to do now.. that was uneventful so boring trying to make friends.. she thought to herself. Her eyes saddened then she started walking down the street, one foot after another. Humans need to learn more about this world than having it black and white... so hard trying when all that happens is you get rejected. I wish this world would just be in peace sometimes... The light shined on her face and she sat down on a near by bench looking up at the sky, I wish there were more humans like the village i lived in.. the parents i knew 300 years ago.

Shapeshifter

14,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Gazardiel Isaline Fleur de Camellia
≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
The Mad Mafia Empress

User Image

OOC: ~

Smoke rose from a large velvet chair, and a small chuckle echoed from the other side. The door to the office opened and the chair swiveled around quickly. Gazardiel rose from the chair with a demanding voice. She snuffs the cigarillo out in the ashtray, "Aye! 'Ave I not told you idiots to knock on ze door before en-teering?"

The man being dragged in caught her eye, though. He had a rather nice suit on, so why was he being dragged in? He definitely shouldn't owe her money if he was wearing that type of suit. She walked around the desk, each step with a gate of her own. Gazardiel leaned down to the man who flinched back from her raising a hand to his face. She runs a finger under his chin and smirks. A man holding him lifts a little higher and Gazardiel still stands above him. She was a very tall woman, standing at a rather impressive six foot, two inches. The man was maybe five foot, seven inches.

"Well, are you going to tell me why zis man is in my office? I'm waitin'," she looks at the two men who immediately straighten up. The man on the left, whom she had deemed as 'Head Enforcer', spoke up first. "Well, ma'am, we caught 'im cheating at one of the tables. Loaded dice, ma'am," he tells her as he lifts the obviously loaded dice to her. Gazardiel takes the dice from his hands rolls it on desk, it landing on four and three. She throws the dice again and it lands on five and two. Gazardiel raises an eyebrow, tossing it again to see four and three. She smirks and looks to the man, "Ingenious. Zese people are making it so much harder to combat ze cheat-game."

Gazardiel leans down to the man raises her hand to his collarbone. She flattens her hand and the Head Enforcer actually looks between her and the man, as if questioning if she was really going to do this. Gazardiel looks to the Head Enforcer and nods her head away, basically telling him to look away if he had to do so. Gazardiel slowing begins forcing her hand in to his collarbone, and the man lets out a cry of agony. She keeps going in, so slow that the cracking of the bone disturbs the men holding the cheating gambler. As she keeps going, her eyes grow bigger from the excitement of it all. The screams. The smell of blood. Ugh! So intoxicating.

Gazardiel rips her hand away and the man gives another whelp. She licks the blood from her fingers and groans with pleasure, "Take zis little pig to slop. I doubt he will... come back, oui?" The man nods furiously before the men drag him off to dump him behind the building in the trash. Gazardiel walked back around to her chair, grabbing a washcloth from her drawer and wiping her hand. She pats around her mouth to get any blood off from licking it up. She sat in her chair and picked her long cigarillo up, striking a match on her desk and relighting it. Gazardiel slowly begins to smile, "I love zis job."

≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Health↕100%↕☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Armor↕0%↕»»»»»«««««

Where is my mind: Spec Op's
What am I doing: Regaining my footing

User Image

Looking for a shot...

Dawn nodded taking the bullet and stuffing it in her pocket. She knew exactly how she was going to deliver the bullet. She wasn't going to shoot him, no. She was going to make him eat it. She patted Rhett on the shoulder as she walked away. "Take care, be safe." She spoke softly standing before the door, hand resting on the handle she pushed it open.

Walking slow, the wails and screams of wives who lost loved ones that day didn't scratch the stone surface. As she walked toward the garage wanting to be there when Aliks body came in from the clean up crew. Why was it taking so long? She started pacing. Nerves shot, hands shaking, eyes blood shot from exhaustion, stress, tears. It's wasn't a good day for her. This wasn't about to be easy on her either. Standing on the loading bay, hands crossed.

Three black vans pulled up, the doors swinging open as men and women, around six or seven climbed out of them, dressed in black like a CIA cover up team. The werewolves corpses piled into the bags, the six dead of the team carefully placed in the bodies bags, a women walked to Alistair's with each ones dog tags. "Sir. We have the mess mostly handled." The woman said like a soldier reporting to duty. After the bodies were loaded into the vans the grass of the park was washed down with water trying to wash the blood away before the next rain fall.

User Image

SynShadowWolf

Kenpachi_ Owns_All

Nightmares_Shadow13

Dapper Dabbler

ა ɑ ა ჩ ɑx x ა ʈ ი ʋ ε ა ϲ ɑ ʊ ქ

User Image
After just a couple shots, Sasha began to feel her come back to her normal self. Every time after a hunt, after tasting blood, she found it hard to keep herself from hunting some more, but one hunt a night was her limit. Her greatest weapon right now was anonymity. She didn't stick out in the crowd, the Order didn't actually know about her, just when she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. If she hunted too much, that anonymity would be taken away from her. That would mean she would have to move again and she rather liked it here. She rather liked helping the old woman in her shop, she rather liked this bar, she didn't even mind most of the humans here. The only thing she could do without were the parasites and she was working to take care of them. Still, she couldn't help but suspect that there was something up. She didn't remember hunts being that easy. Not even with a pack were they that easy. One bullet wound in her shoulder? That was nothing compared to some of the other hunts she had partaken in. It irked her. A growl settled in the back of her throat before she tapped the counter of the bar, signaling to the bartender that she was ready for another shot. She didn't understand why he wouldn't just leave the bottle. It wasn't like she couldn't pay for it. Oh well, she would just have to continue bugging the bartender until maybe he would just grow tired of running back and forth to get her another drink.

As the bartender came back with yet another shot of vodka, the dark haired woman tipped it back before turning in her chair to see a male standing by her. Judging by the look on his face it was going to be another attempt at a flirtation. She merely held up a hand before the male could talk and let out a small sigh. She was only here for a drink, she didn't care for romantics or a roll around in someone's sheets, she just wanted to drink.
"There are others down at the bar showing far more skin and seem far more eager. They'd be a more promising catch, ja? Go crazy." She said in a rather bland tone as she patted the male on the shoulder and turned him in the direction of the girls she had seen. She figured she could at least point him in the direction of easier prey to keep him occupied. The male seemed to be questioning to himself what had just happened, but once his eyes clapped onto the girls sitting at the end of the bar, he seemed to pursue them with a renewed vigor. Sasha sniffed a small chuckle as she shook her head and pulled out another cigarette, lighting it and taking a long drag. While she liked this bar, sometimes the people in it could be a bit overbearing. Except for the owner. She trusted Jay and would consider him as close to a friend as anyone else in this city. Granted that wasn't saying a whole lot but still. She exhaled the steady stream of smoke as she let her nerves calm down again. She couldn't shake the feeling that something didn't feel right. She would have to be extra careful for the next couple of days. She would probably actually lay low and not hunt until she could shake this feeling.

Where am I? The bar
Who am I with? No one in particular
What am I doing? Drinking
What am I thinking? There has to have been something else planned.
How am I feeling? Calming down
Translation
Out Of Character:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out