Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Don't be silly I won't hurt you and as for evil spir..." Her sentence was cut off when she heard some loud noises which ended in a painful scream. "What was that !?" She said as she ran over towards the sound. Soon she found a man lying on the ground with what looks like a piece of the stair railling. She quickly ran to him and tried to help him up as she said, "Are you okay ?! what happened ?!"
Yaled_san
*as more wailing ensues, i turn- but to late- a reat green banshee cackles and tackles me, her claws raking into my flesh, and slamming me into the railing of the stairs. as the wood crunches, and breaks under my weight, i lash swiftly at the spirit, but it dodges away and bashes me with a great fist, sending me and my peice of railing flying into the main floor with a loud slam and crunch*
"AAAAUGHHH!" i scream as i fall to the ground with a horrible crunch.
*Runs over to him. She seems very worried.* "Yaled...Yaled! Say something!" *Sits on her knees, leaning over him. Waiting. Watching.*
*as the two girls arrive near me, i look at both of them.*
"I'm fine... i think." swoons a bit as the blood pours from the hole in my leg.
"But that-" i point at the banshee weakly with my sword
"That spirit is thirsty for our blood."
*She shakes her head and realized what was going on and looks at Yaled* Are you ok? Sorry about that. For some reason this place seems really familar and all...... *looks at the ground*
*the spirit cackles, and flys down to us.* "get out of the way!!!" *i push both of the girls away from me, and sticks my katana out, thrusting at it as it flys at me. the blad sinks in, and it lands on top of me, biting and slashing with its horrible fangs and claws. as i beat at it with bare fists, i struggle to bring my blade to bear once more*
((ooc- sorry guys i have to be going...have fun without me ^.^ and thanks for coming))
Yaled_san

*Pulls out her whip and cuts the banshee with it* Take that. *She smirks at the banshee and puts her hands on her hips and holding the whip*
*between Death's whip strike and Yaled's beating, the creature is weakening as it struggles on top of me, and i wrench my blade free and slash into it's back, exposing the rotten flesh that was once whole in life*
Yaled_san
eek "Oh...my...God........"
*Seems dizzy, then faints. Evil spirts...and blood make her faint. Lying there on the floor, she shivers as she can still subconciously sense the evil lurking about*
She was glad to see he was okay but not happy about the evil spirits. Watching as he tried to fight the evil thing, she thought of what could of happened to it to make it so wicked. She was about to help in the attack when she noticed Lilly passed out on the floor. Lowering her claws she walked over to her and tried to wake her up. "Lilly...wake...up...meow..."
*She hits the banshee once more causing it to fly at her. She jumped into the air as it came at her.* Where did she go? *The banshee comes flying at her from behind and uses the whip to cut it in half. Yet she got stabed in the back with one of the banshee's nails* Ahhh. * She screamed*
*with a few more brief seconds of struggling, the banshee lays still. i push it off, and get up on my knees. with numerous claw marks sporting my chest and tattered shirt, and fang marks where it gnawed on my face, the broken nose, and blood pouring forth rapidly from the pncture wound in my leg, i look at the girls* You two okay?
Ayumi Saruwatari
She was glad to see he was okay but not happy about the evil spirits. Watching as he tried to fight the evil thing, she thought of what could of happened to it to make it so wicked. She was about to help in the attack when she noticed Lilly passed out on the floor. Lowering her claws she walked over to her and tried to wake her up. "Lilly...wake...up...meow..."
*She can hear someone trying to wake her up but cannot*((sorry for the one line, but i'm out cold for goodness sake!))
*hearing Death's scream of agony, i struggle to rise, but the loss of blood has weakened me, and i fall to my hands and knees and vomit upon the floor*
Bio- A spirit who is solid
Name: Koi
Appearance: short bluish white hair red eyes that always glow an dpale skin freezing to the touch
Race: Ice apperation
Personality: quiet and lonely
Weapons: her ice powers
Anything else: Neutral

*she walked silently throught the place leaving no footprints, lost in thought*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items