12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Michael Micah Quinn Spades
Prince of the Earth
Engaged to: Cassiopeia Diamonds

User Image

Micah sighed as he unpacked his bags for the 100th time. He kept taking out things and putting it back in his bags. He just couldn't believe that he was here, far away from home and engaged. He had no idea how long he and his brothers were going to be there for or if they were even going to go home once they were married to the Princesses. The Diamonds and the Spades Kingdoms had decided to wed their children for peace. Sadly. It was an archaic tradition and he hated it. Micah was also gay, so marrying a woman would be troublesome. He would most likely be expected to bear children. While he did want kids some day, he wanted to with someone he loved. So for now, Micah was just waiting for someone to gather him. He wanted to remain in the room as long as possible. He couldn't stay in there forever; he was well aware. Micah was nervous as hell though.

Micah was the 6th child of the King and Queen of Spades, the second youngest, so there was no way he was going to become King anytime soon unless somehow all of his older brother died, which was unlikely. All of them were powerful, and they all had Guards to protect him. He did too, of course as he was still royalty. Why couldn't Mother and Father simply marry off Valis or Lucian, why all of us? He thought pacing back and forth in his new room. Micah was going to stay in this room as long as he could. He knew it was only a matter of time someone checked up on him though. He had arrived about an hour ago, and at that point he was alone, as far he was aware. Micah knew the Princesses had arrived by the sounds of the limos. He was dreading this, but he'd feel better once his brothers showed their faces.

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xion Z Xeno

Xions features soften as he gently touches her cheek running his thumb along the bandage. "Althea, you are the most Beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on to your fiancé, you will be the most wonderful woman he will ever see, now and forever, he will always feel this way, and so will I your highness." He says and moves his hand away from her, and picks up her arrows behind her and places them in her lap.

"You know, I can have us back to the car in an instant, or even on the other side of this world in an instant. So take your time and get changed, if you want we can continue hunting that buck, unless you feel that he has earned a chance to live through the night."He says with a soft smile.

AnimatedBlondie

Dapper Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

The princess couldn't help but smile softly as she picked up the arrows off her lap and easily slid them back into her quiver over her shoulder. She looked up at her guard before shaking her head slightly "Nope. That whole dimension, portal travel mojo you got going on Phase, it isn't for me." Althea gently stood off the ground and before taking the new outfit she wrapped her guard in a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Phase. For everything." She said simply before giving him a soft smile and taking the new clothes. "Once I get changed we can head back to the car. I'll get that buck sooner or later." Althea then took off to go get changed behind a couple trees.

A little while later, the princess came back, the blood stained clothes neatly rolled and put in her quiver. "Come on. Let's hope no will notice my face right a way." She joked around before easily started walking back through the woods towards the car.

Mood: Disappointment, Nervous, Frustrated
Thoughts: ...
Company: Phase
OOC:

Lyriku

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Zant L Exo

On the way to the new location Zant had passed out, the night before, the king had tried yet again to find a new guard for the plant princess. Zant had a strange condition that unless he was excited or had a rush he would slowly succumb to a soul draining gloom, that would either kill him in a few weeks, or he would be healthy again, after he becomes excited again. the day before, Zant had been taken off his guard duty and placed in a tournament, to decide who would be the new guard, tor the princess, and as always, Zant won, the night proceeded with two attempts on his life, however all three things he quickly covered up and made sure the princess was unaware of, what the king and queen did not know, was that his gloom would go away, as long as the princess was close to him.

In his sleep, Zant felt the tendrils of gloom slowly creep into the back of his mind, stirring him from his sleep, looking around the car he noted the princess's absence. getting out of the car the fist thing he saw was the meadow, that seeming like a good place to start, he walked straight to the meadow, already feeling his gloom lessen, he walked around, following the lessening of the gloom before finding flowers growing, and his princess laying in the field. staying at the edge of the flowers, not wanting to step on her flowers, he says in a gloomy voice.
"Getting to work so soon, your highness?"

Bring Me A Shrubbery

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Blushing harshly as she hugged him Xion felt his heart rate quicken tenfold, he never let anyone hug him let alone live to tell about it. It would send too many feelings through him, embarrassment, affection, anxiousness, empathy, love. the list goes on, and how does one react to this, forcing his arms around her, he pours his on affection into hugging her back before quickly turning around and distracting himself by looking at the clouds. anything to lower the rate of his heart, gods did he just run a marathon? After what felt like an eternity, Xion asks softly. "Dimension, portal travel mojo ?"

AnimatedBlondie

Noble Faun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCordeliaxxx"Lia"xxxNixiexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
тнє wαтєя ρяιиcєssxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Rather than being taken up on her offer, the girls were interrupted when a male finally arrived. Rather than being a member of staff it seemed like he was one of the Spade Princes from the way he was speaking. While his words were pleasant enough they seemed more robotic than anything to Lia. She couldn't help but wonder why exactly he was the one setting down the rules too. Who said meals were at set times? Who said they all had to eat together and just what did he mean when he said they were sharing a room with their fiancés?! No one had mentioned that to her. She hadn't brought appropriate attire for one thing! Great. She was either going to have to choose between a baby-ish looking over sized shirt, which was her normal choice of sleepwear, or force herself to put on some of the lingerie she brought. He was either going to think she was a big kid or some kind of whore. Great, just great. At least she'd have a chance to meet him before tonight if they were stuck having meals together. Before any of the girls had a chance to react to the Prince's words he left just as quickly as he'd appeared. She was half tempted to shout after him to watch out for Lena, but who knew if the two were going to meet in such a large estate. If the other girls were reacting to the Prince's words, Lia wasn't seeing it. Althea and Phase, who had shown up at some point, left towards the forest followed by Alarice and Ivory going off to do whatever it was they were going to do. That made over half of them who'd gone off to do their own things now then. And make that one more when Solana showed up to leave.

Throwing her hands up Lia gave a sigh. "I'm so not taking the blame for this." If she couldn't beat them she might as well join them. Grabbing her 'carry on' luggage from the boot of the car Cordelia left the front of the estate. As tempting as it was to go after Lena, Solana and Alarice there would be plenty of time to look around inside later. She would have gone after Althea if there wasn't a chance she could get shot in doing so. Plus she'd rather have some kind of map if she was exploring the grounds. She wasn't sure what kind of surroundings they had here and she didn't want to go getting caught up in some kind of trouble so soon after arriving. She doubted there'd be much, if any, phone signal in the forest and she was loathe to sit by and wait for someone to come find her. Instead, Lia rolled her suitcase around to the back of the building and was pleasantly surprised to find a pool. "Jackpot!" Glancing around and not seeing anyone Lia didn't hesitate to pull her dress over her head revealing her bikini underneath. She'd been expecting to find some kind of water, she'd just been lucky to find some so soon. It saved her having to go change after all. Slipping off her shoes, Cordelia placed them beside her suitcase and folded her dress on top of it. "Finders keepers." No one else had appeared as yet, so Lia was quite happy to claim this bit of the estate as 'hers' for now. She felt all the better for being here knowing there was a pool now, considering there was a forest there must have been a natural source of water about somewhere too. Something would have to keep the animals alive. Leaving her hair down Lia dove straight into the pool, choosing to swim a few laps. After being cooped in the car it felt great to be able to move, especially in water.

>>>>>>>>>>The pool
>>>> With ::<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>seemingly alone
>>>>>>>>> Wearing ::
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bikini
Quote:

In a relationship with ShadowsOfTheAngel

Unsealed Star

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucian Ezrel Spades
Prince of Darkness ~ Betrothed to Althea Diamonds

" ...So cruel to be so blind
Darkness was on my side
Now that you’ve come and gone
I know where I belong...
"

Lucian arrived at the estate. He could tell that he wasn't alone. Several Princesses were outside. He knew for a fact that at least Valis and Micah had arrived. As much as he wanted to make sure all of his brothers arrived, but was forced to go by his parents. He sighed softly, as he used the little darkness around him grab his bags and put it in his hands. He walked into the estate, confident his elder twin already introducing himself to the Princesses. Lucian was aware that he would have to be staying in the same room as his fiancée. He had to find her first. She could have already have arrived and had selected a room.

Lucian gently put his luggage in the main room, out of the way. It was a huge manor, and he would need time to explore. To be honest, he was surprised that the Princesses weren't all in the main room ready to greet their fiancés but then again they probably weren't too happy about it either. Lucian himself was weary, he was resigned to it. For now, there was nothing to do but wait for his brothers and the princesses. They were bound to go through the main room eventually, so he sat down on one of the couches and started flicking through the TV channels.

OOC: Wasn't sure what to do for first post lol
Where I am: Main Room
Who I'm With: Myself and my shadows

Dapper Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

Althea couldn’t help be laugh a little bit hearing her guard’s question. “Yes. I don’t know how you make portals and pull random stuff from them. I don’t think I could travel through one of those, Phase.” She smiled brightly as they walked through the woods, not bothering with tracking or hunting. Just relaxing, that was all on the princess’s mind.

As she walked through random patches of sunlight that filtered through the tree tops the girl couldn’t help bending the light into fun shapes before releasing it again. The girl seemed to relax as they walked, but all too soon Althea and Phase were back at the car. Seeing that all her sisters were gone, the girl let out a sigh of relief. “At least I don’t need to explain my face just yet.” Althea attempted to smile brightly but found it only pulled on the gauze and tape on her cheek.

“I should probably head in and find my room…” The girl spoke mostly to herself as she pulled out her wheeled suitcase. “Here we go Phase. You ready?” The princess asked before heading up to the large manor, quiver and bow on her back while dragging her suitcase behind her.

Not even taking a moment at the door to compose her thoughts, Althea let herself in only to be taken back to see one of the princes in the main room watching TV. Quickly the girl pulled her hair to one side in hopes of covering the injury on her face, but really it didn’t help at all, and put on a smile the best she could. “Hello.” Althea really didn’t know what else to say to the man that was sitting there…

Mood: Suprise
Company: Phase and Lucian
OOC:

Lyriku
Night_Mist88

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ROSALENA AMALIA DIAMONDS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xo. baby let me set your heart on fire~

PRINCESS OF FIRE !

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Rosalena examined the sword thoroughly tracing the designs and patterns on it, with a intrigued look upon her face. She placed the heavy sword back down into its place making sure it was balanced and wouldn't fall over. She made her flame slightly larger and brighter in order to see everything the basement had to share with her. As Lena treaded on, along the walls of the cold basement she found shiny bottles, wine bottles to be exact. A devilish smirk appear on her full rosy lips and her icy blue eyes were laced with mischief as she took an expensive looking bottle out reading its label, Romanee-conti. She shrugged her shoulders lightly, she wasn't much of a wine connoisseur but she was rather thirsty so it would have to do. Don't want anyone dying on mini adventures afterall."To being forced to wed."Rosalena exclaimed to herself before raising the bottle and bringing it down to her lips. The wine had a pleasant taste, probably since it was allowed to age.

She lowered herself down the floor, her skirt lifting up slightly and her bottom touching the cold ground taking another sip. Rosalena wouldn't mind being in the basement for another day or so. It basically had everything she needed but it wasn't like she could go back....well because she kind of lost. She had almost finished half of the bottle, as she thought to herself of the whole arranged marriage deal, it made her laugh. Lena pulled out her phone with the intent of texting Lia but decided against it, hoping that her sister would go out and do things by herself. She played around with the flame bouncing it between her five fingers giggling to herself.

Follow me: the basementxxxTalking with: the windxxxBaby, take it off:xoxoxo

In a relationship with ShadowsOfTheAngel

Unsealed Star

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lucian Ezrel Spades
Prince of Darkness ~ Betrothed to Althea Diamonds

" ...So cruel to be so blind
Darkness was on my side
Now that you’ve come and gone
I know where I belong...
"

Lucian hadn't been there long when the door opened. He got to his feet in case it was a Princess. He was right. She had blonde hair that was covering part of her face. She said hello to him. He smiled softly at her, as he walked over and gently took her right hand. He then kissed it gently. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Lucian Spades, second son of the King of Spades and his Queen." He released her hand as he introduced himself in a formal, but warm way. He gave her a look over. She was certainly beautiful and she seemed to be around his age. It was then he noticed her wound on her face. It had been covered by a bandage though. It seems she tried to hide her bandage with her hair. Not wanting to offend her by pointing it out, Lucian took a step back and gave her a bow. He was wearing his best and most expensive tuxedo. He had to make a good first impression after all. Lucian had noticed that she had a Guard with her so, that was good. Lucian kept his attention on the girl, waiting for her to introduce herself.

OOC:
Where I am: Main Room
Who I'm With: Myself and a beautiful young woman

Dapper Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageUser Image

Althea stood there speechless as the prince kissed her hand and introduced himself as Lucian Spades. A slight pink blush spread across her cheeks as she took note of the expensive tuxedo, admiring mostly of how it looked on him, feeling very underdress for the occasion in the sundress Phase provided for her. Any way it was still better then wearing the blood stained clothes from earlier, at least he didn’t point out her wound on her face.

“Likewise.” The princess of light finally found her voice and introduced herself to the second heir. “I’m Althea Diamonds, second daughter of the King of Diamonds and his Queen.” Althea could help but smile as she realized they already something in common, they were both the second eldest. The girl turned to her guard. “This is Xion Z Xeno, my guard, but you can call him Phase.” The princess couldn’t help but give away her nickname that seemed to stick for the past years. With introductions out of the way, Althea didn’t know what to do next, sit and chat with Lucian, which she would have no problem with, or if she go find her room…

Mood: Suprise
Company: Phase and Lucian
OOC:

Lyriku
Night_Mist88

High-functioning Lunatic

11,665 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Xion had stayed silent as the walk to the castle progressed, once Althea stopped in the presence of a prince, observing every movement the prince made, trying to take quick notes on behavioral patterns, standing by the princess, Xion became statuesque. About to say his name, minus the nickname, to introduce himself, the princess speeks up, and says his name.... And nickname.

His jaw clenches and relaxes. No other indication of his distaste for his nickname being shared.
If she was anyone else. Gods if she was anyone else, she is so wrong for that.one of his fears was that the prince would write him off as a bad guardian, for the injuries she had. he hoped the prince would not noticed, a while ago, Xion had taken the princess's luggage, out of fear of straining her bandaged arm Xion was unable to offer a handshake.

AnimatedBlondie

Night_Mist88

Vas Mortis's Pardner

Shy Wife

11,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image
        『Paper after paper the work never ends... 』

VALIS NERIA SPADESUser Image

User Image

It hadn't been long into work, when suddenly Valis jumped up. He had forgotten to select wine for tonight's dinner. After quickly picking up the work he had knocked over, he soon took his leave from his bedroom. Now that he thought about it, it might be wiser to not serve wine seeing as how there were minors. But still, it was their first night here, so it was required.

As he passed by the main room he couldn't help but notice one of his younger brothers seemed to already be flirting it up. Giving a quick death glare to both of them as he passed by in the distance, he continued on. Not taking very long to locate the basement, he quickly went inside. Walking through it, even in the darkness, as his eyes easily grew used to the dark. Because he would usually work in the dark.

It wasn't to long until he saw some light in the distance, it looked like fire, yet it was moving. Was his brother, or a princess down here? Either way he would scold them. Walking up behind them, he tapped their shoulder, giving them another glare.

"What are you doing down here? Nobody but special personal are allowed down here"

He said, realizing now it was a princesses, an underaged one. His glare intensifying his foot began to tap on the ground.

User Image

Mood:Ticked off
Thoughts:Hmph
Company:Rosalena
OOC:MORE BORING GUY

『...So why do you refuse to give up? 』

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ROSALENA AMALIA DIAMONDS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xo. baby let me set your heart on fire~

PRINCESS OF FIRE !

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

At this point the wine bottle had hit the halfway mark and passed it by a bit, the young redhead who was not as much of a drinker as her sister Alarice was rather tipsy and on the edge of being buzzed. She was so amused with her flame that now looked like a sparkler that she twirled around. "Ehhh...so pretty~" Rosalena said with a grin upon her face. A tap felt on her shoulder startled her, although a sober person would have been able to hear footsteps coming. She changed her flame to the one she had before and raised it up slightly to illuminate the person's face. Her eyes widened slightly, it was the purple haired man she had encountered earlier in the hallway that held all of the rules. Lena lifted on of her legs, forgetting that she had a skirt on in order to lean her head on her knee while she listened to man's voice. "I took a wrong turn somewhere and wounded up here, but it's okay I have plenty of wine to keep me company!" She said in a sing songy voice. The alcohol had given her a warm sensation in turn forming a flush on her face. By now her body heat was slightly higher than it usually was but it was higher than everybody elses.

She turned her attention back to the bottle that she held endearingly with her free hand, she took another swig before looking at the man once more. Her blue eyes looking into his rather stern glare, but the dopey smile still on her face.

Follow me: into the basementxxxTalking with: the purple haired working manxxxBaby, take it off:xoxoxo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff