9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren chuckled a little and said, "You'd think that by what I've given you, but you are right to think there is more to the story than I'm letting on." he watched her get up and he followed suit. He nodded and smiled, he was definately ready for that walk. He just wanted to get somewhere he didn't have to worry too much about all the voices that needed to be blocked out. He walked passed the driver on the bus and the off the bus all together and he could feel the immediate change in voices once he was off. He glanced back at the driver before he looked towards Arriane and nodded in the direction they were going to go.

"Well, shall we?" he asked as he began walking in the direction of the hotel. He made sure that she was following before he let out a sigh and glanced down. "Well, you are correct like I said earlier, there is more to my story." he stated as he glanced at her. Taking the headphones off completely and letting them both dangle over his shoulders, he turned the ipod off and continued his little story. "Before the beginning of this school year, me and a few of my friends decided we'd go out and celebrate that its our last year in highschool. We were all heading home early in the morning before the sun was even up. We were all attacked by some blood thirsty vampire pack. We ended up surviving, but...my friends and I arent exactly fully human anymore. Im still trying to learn how to block out everyones thoughts, hence the headaches." He paused for a good second before he said, "Im half vampire half human guess you could say...and...im scared one of these days im going to aquire their thirst for blood...and...thats about it." He looked down and just continued to show her the way.

current outfit

Savage Nymph

User Image
Ҝiʈ Ҝiʈ-Ҝaʈ Ȼyɼ

User Image

Kit sighed she was flipping aimlessly through peoples thoughts in a sad attempt to keep herself busy. After a few moments she rolled her eyes at how stupid the people of the city were. It was almost laughable how simple they were when it came to things. A small smile appeared on Kit's face as she stared at a child before hissing and baring her fangs at the creature. God how she hated children. Always crying and causing problems for everyone around.

The smell of another changeling, as she called them, assaulted her nose as she walked the streets of the city. The chill from the iced coffee in her hand was comforting as the girl continued her stroll. 'It's like all the children are out to play.' she mused quietly in her head.

Ϻσσɖ Bored
Ƚσϲɑʈɩση Street
ωɨʈћ ...
Ⱦћσʉɡћϯȿ ...
ѺѺȻ ...

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image
Arriane listened intently to his story. She followed him not saying a word for a while. She knew something like this was coming. When she found out she was in Eden she knew vampire were everywhere. But what were the chances the first person she meets was one of them. But it's not like he chose this life anymore than she chose the path hers was going. She stopped walking after a few minutes of silence. "I'm sorry that happened to you, it had to be scary and hard to deal with now" She turned to him and gave him a hug. "And I dont hold any of it against you Rin" She let go of him and continued to walk. "You still going to show me to my hotel?" She smiled

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren continued to walk in the direction he was going, only up until the point that Arriane had stopped walking. He stopped and let his gaze drift over towards her wondering exactly why she had stopped. He blinked a bit and than shrugged, "It was more painful than scary, and hard is an understatement." he was taken by surprise though when she did hug him. He kind of froze for a second, but relaxed after a moment with a soft smile placed upon his lips. "Thanks Arriane." he stated as she let go of him and began walking. He watched her for a second before he was asked if he was still going to show her to her hotel.

He nodded quickly, "yeah...it's this way." he stated with a chuckle as he turned and picked up his pace to catch up with her. When he was back by her side he smiled and said, "You know, I'm glad that we ran into eachother at the bus stop. It's nice to know that there is someone out there with a similar past to my own...even if slightly different, it makes it easier to talk to someone." he smiled and turned a corner, making sure that Arriane was still following so he didn't lose her and she didn't exactly get lost on the way to the hotel. That wouldn't be the best thing.

current outfit

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image
"Yeah I know the feeling" She smiled warmly. She followed him around the corner without a word. She had this amazing feeling running through her, was it relief? She wasn't exactly sure, she just felt as though she would be okay here. Even if the city was filled with vampires and humans and half breeds alike. She felt a lot safer than she has in a while.

OOC: sorry that wasn't much to go on -.-'

Savage Nymph

User Image
Ҝiʈ Ҝiʈ-Ҝaʈ Ȼyɼ

User Image

The sight of a small black cat caught Kit's attention as she followed lazily behind the girl and boy. With a smile she stooped down and picked the cat up by the scruff of it's neck. "Morning fledgling. Didn't your mommy tell you not to play outside this early?" she said before hissing at the cat and sitting it back down. Fledglings were a thorn in Kit's side for the most part they were always so reckless and stupid. Sighing the girl looked at the fledgling turned cat and grumbled under her breath before sitting the girl back down on the ground.

Ϻσσɖ Bored
Ƚσϲɑʈɩση Street
ωɨʈћ Victoria De' Lancing
Ⱦћσʉɡћϯȿ Ugh
ѺѺȻ So short.

User Image

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren listened for a moment and smiled a bit, though then came the silence. the Awkward silence that eminated when everything had been said. He thought silently trying to come up with something to talk about. Ren was at a complete loss really as to what to talk about. His gaze of course went to where they were, he had to make sure he didn't miss any turns or anything or get them lost in his own neighborhood, or the schools neighborhood anyways. He shook that thought and then looked back towards Arriane. "You know, if you ever need a place to hang out or something, you should try hanging out where I work." he stated, of course he had to work that night as well...which he didn't mind.

He pushed the thought out of his head after a moment as the hotel started to come into sight. "See, there it is." he stated with a smile as he pointed towards it. He stuffed his hands into the pockets of his capri's and continued walking towards the hotel, gonna make sure that she got in a room okay and everything.

current outfit

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image
She smiled at the invitation. "Sure, when do you work next?" She looked up when he pointed out the hotel. It seemed like a nice building, nothing too fancy, but not run down either. "It looks very quaint" She smiled as she continued on. "Um as for hanging out where you work, I don't have to wear anything specific do I? I mean as you can imagine, I'm quite limited when it comes to clothing" She said a bit embarrassed, Arriane knew that Rin knew her situation, but it's still embarrassing have almost nothing.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren smiled and said, "I work tonight actually...I can swing by and pick you up...hopefully my mom will let me take the car tonight or its another taxi cab home, and more money out of my pocket." he let out a sigh and shook his head before he was asked if she needed to wear anything specific. He shook hsi head at that, "Nope...I'm sure you've been to a night club at least once in your life? Just wear something comfortable." Even as an employee there he really didn't need to wear anything specific except for his badge which he'd wear that on his hip.

When they got to the hotel he reached forward and opened the door, it was a very homey looking hotel to say the least, and Ren could only smile. He glanced back up towards Arriane and said, "I hope you're up for a late night because I work till about two in the morning." he stated. Of course the club closed at one, but the staff had to stay and make sure everything was clean and ready for the next night as well and in place, he of course helped with the music equipment and such.

current outfit

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image
Arriane shrugged "Well I could help pay for a cab if need be". She was very relieved at the fact there was no dress code. "Well, actually," She chuckled. "I actually never been" She felt like such a secluded person all of a sudden. "But I'm sure it'll be fun" She smiled. She had no problem staying up late either. "What time should I be ready?" She asked as she walked up to the front desk. There was no one there at the moment so she dropped he bag and rang the small bell on the counter.

Savage Nymph

User Image
Ҝiʈ Ҝiʈ-Ҝaʈ Ȼyɼ

User Image

Kit rolled her eyes at the girl. 'Ungrateful snot.' she mused in her head. "I was being gentle. If I was anyone else I would've just ripped your head off for the hell of it fledgling." Kit hissed. This was a prime example of why disliked fledgling because they always were into something instead of casually moving along like everyone else they have to try stuff and do stupid things in broad daylight. "Who made you?" the girl asked in an even tone as she considered baring her fangs and getting rid of the girl.

Ϻσσɖ Annoyed
Ƚσϲɑʈɩση Street
ωɨʈћ Victoria De' Lancing
Ⱦћσʉɡћϯȿ ****
ѺѺȻ ...

User Image

FallingNightMares101

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren shook his head and said, "nah, that's alright. I'll pay if need be, it wouldn't be the first or last time I do it, I know." He smiled a bit and followed in, when she said she hadn't actually been to a night club and he blinked a moment. He was seventeen and he's been to plenty of night clubs even when he was way under aged around his earlier teen years. Shaking the thought though he smiled and thought, "um...I think you should be ready at least by six, gotta help open up the club and everything..." he shrugged, "I know it sounds early, but...I have to help set up." he walked over to the desk and stared a bit.

When the bell was rang a female dressed in a fancy suit came out and gave a look towards the two. "Can I help you?" She asked curiously as she peered at the two. She was already typing up on the computer as she stood there and waited for their response.

current outfit

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image
Arriane smiled at the women behind the desk. "Hello, I'd like to rent a room." She said pulling out her wallet to show her ID. As she waited patiently for the women to enter the information into the computer she turned back to Ren. "Six o'clock is fine" she smiled as the woman handed back her ID and continued to type. "It gives me enough time to unpack, shower, and relax beforehand." Arriane said as she put her ID back in her wallet. "Hey, I don't want you to be late on my account. I've got it from here" She said with a smile. She didn't want him to get in trouble on her account, specially since, if she was right, the school year just started.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff