Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image

Arriane awoke late in the morning and with a stretch. She had had a weird dream, but she couldn't remember it. She got up and showered and dressed in the same outfit she had worn the morning before. Although she couldn't stand wearing the same thing again she had to until she got some cash. She pulled her hair back in a low ponytail and lightly applied some eyeliner. She was pretty much ready. She didn't really know where she was going, but she wasn't going to sit in this room all day. She walked by the front desk and nodded to the receptionist as she walked out the door. It was a pretty nice day, maybe she would just walk around for a bit.

After a while of aimless walking she found herself in a park. Arriane found a nice fountain in the center of the park. It have a very old timely look to it. She was drawn to it immediately. She sat down on the edge of it and stuck her hand in the water. It was very peaceful out in the park. She really didn't notice who else was around. She took off he flats she had on and rolled up her jeans. She then stuck her feet in the fountain. Arriane leaned back on her hands and craned her head up to face the sky. She watched the clouds go by as she lightly kicked her feet under the water, careful not to splash. It was the perfect opportunity to just sit and think. She let her mind wander as she sat there.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren opened his eyes the moment a familiar thought wave had entered his subconcious. He stared up at the sky before he lifted his head and glanced around before his eyes landed upon Arriane. He smiled a little and was about to get up and go over and say hi, but his attention was brought back to a van driving into the parking lot and a whole wave of thought processes he knew. His eyes lit up and he instantly got up walking over to the van. His friends stepping out of it, the group of them all embracing one another in a hug and a couple even tackling one another as they talked exstatically about how well everyone looked, and started talking about what everyone's been up to. Ren was curious about that.

Though after a short time, Ren and the guys went over to a spot under a tree nearby the fountain, one of the members having brought a cd player. Music started playing and not too soon after, one started singing and the other's began to sing along. It was one of the mixed tapes that they had all put together of their songs and they just enjoyed the sun right now and sang, people gathering around, but keeping their distance a bit and listening. None of them seemed to care at the moment, and Ren just seemed to be happy singing with the group once again. Maybe he should try and get them signed...he'd have to talk to them and then they'd have to do all the work and send in their tapes and everything to many different companies.

current outfit

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image

Arriane sat there for a while just letting her mind wander. Suddenly she heard some music coming from a nearby tree. She craned her head to the side to see what the commotion was about. She saw a group of kids singing and dancing to the music. She was about to turn away when she noticed Ren was part of the group. She was going to go up and say hello but he looked like he was having fun with his friends. She really didn't want to intrude on their fun. She turned herself around on the edge of the fountain removing her feet from the water. Arriane hugged her knees to her chest as she watched the group sing and dance from afar. She remembered a time when her and all her brothers and sisters used to do things like that.

She imagined her mother and father sitting on the back porch as all the children frolicked in the yard. That was the last time she saw her mother. That very night she disappeared. She remembered when her father told everyone to go inside and wash up for dinner her mother had stopped her. She asked Arriane to stay and talk with her for a minute. Arriane obviously obliged, she was always a mommy's girl. She turned to her and said, "As you get older there are going to be times in life that make you want to run away and hide, but you should always stand your ground and never let anyone or anything make you feel like that." She took off the ring that her grandmother had given her and handed it to Arriane. "Every time you feel like that, you look at this ring and remember this conversation Arriane. I know you can do big things in this world and I know you have the courage to see anything you do to the end." Arriane nodded at her mother with a puzzled look. She slipped the ring onto her middle finger. It was a beautiful gold ring with an oval cut ruby surrounded by tiny diamonds. It hasn't left her hand since. She looked back up at her mother "Of course I will mommy" She smiled and hugged her. Her mother planted a kiss on her head and said "I wish I was as brave as you Arriane" She hugged her tight and told her to go inside with the others. That last comment always made her question if the vampires really did take her away. She let a tear escape her eye as she imagined the scene.

Divine Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
User Image
Minki "Ren" Choi
Ѫ

Ren's smile had slowly faded the moment that he heard the thoughts going through Arriane's head. He glanced towards his friends a second beore he turned his attention back towards Arriane and stared at her a second. Ren moved from the group for a second, walking over towards where Arriane was and sitting down beside her near the fountain. "You alright?" he asked curiously, he could see the tear escaping from her eye and all he could do was reach out and wipe it gently away. "You know, you're always welcome to come join us." He smiled a little at Arriane and hoped that he could cheer her up somehow.

current outfit

Beloved Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
User Image
Arriane watched Ren walk towards her. She realized she must have looked like a stalker of some sort just staring at the group. She was about to apologize for staring when Ren wiped her tear away. She smiled softly at him as he did. "I'm fine Ren" she sighed and hugged her knees tighter. "I was just reminiscing." She sniffled a bit. "Thank you for the offer but i don't want to intrude" She smiled again "Besides you guys look like your having a great time dancing and I have two left feet." She giggled weakly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff