37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Nínim Dragomir
Snowdrop of Precious Peace
Where: Lighthouse, five miles north of Fimbulvetr
With who: Typhus, Kasei, Kovar, a guy (Luka)
Health: Great

Nínim was quiet as she looked at Kovar, wondering what he was doing. Hearing the chant, she assumed that it could be a spell to see what was going on outside. When seeing the tears of blood, and that he appeared to be in great pain, she went over and helped him sit up. Worried, she used her holy power to try and heal his pain.
Hearing that they should leave now, she got even more worried. "Is this Skoral far away?" she asked, assuming that was the reason to why they should leave.
The elder man had once told her about a secret passageway in the basement, saying that if the lighthouse would ever be under attack and her magic couldn't keep the threat away, she was to take that way to escape.
She then thought of Ruri, wondering how to contact her about the approaching danger. Unless she had sensed or seen something already.

User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
Where: Snow continent, somewhere between Lighthouse and Fimbulvetr
With who: Itzal, a guy (Tindu), Thunderclap
Health: Good

"Somewhere safe from that dragon," Itzal replied as he kept his eyes on the boy, so that he would see if he passed out again. "Don't worry, lad. Thunderclap knows how to find such places."
Rayen were half-listening, while focusing on speaking to Thunderclap. Right now, the best place would be a cave or something that were too small for a dragon to reach into. As she kept her eyes forward, she used her long catlike tail to hold onto the guy, to prevent him from falling off.

((Out Of Coffee: Added a story-update in the OOC-thread, for those who have missed alot or might be new))

Timely Traveler

User Image
Tindu Míriel

Health: Weak
Where:How should I know?
With who: A purple haired girl and her talking cat

Tindu opened his eyes and nodded to the cat, feeling a tail wrap around him he knew it wasn't from the cat, as it wasn't long enough, but maybe...the girl had a tail? The townsfolk.....said there was a cave....about 2 miles....from where I found you.... he said looking around for one. Not far....from a light house.... he said looking for the indicating light.

User Image
Ruri Hiroshi and Kasei

Health: Great!
With: Ninim and some guys she hasn't noticed
Where:Lighthouse

Ruri's feathers were standing on end. Something was amiss in the air, but she couldn't place what it was. Whatever it was it sent chills down her spine. Hopefully the cave would protect her. She really didn't want to move from her nest, at least for a while. She just wanted to revert back to normal and go to the light house. But at the moment, that wasn't possible.

Versatile Hunter

User Image

Șӄɸɍɑȴ ϺѦȴђєєɖ
"Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds." - Chapter 11, Verse 32 of The Bhagavad Gita.

The fire discharged off into the snow once the two had fled via magical beast. A frustraited growl came from Skoral as he shook off the beings getting away, merely more with the knowlage of the dark one's return to the world. He steched out his wings and gave them a drawn out swing, the air catching under them forced Skoral upward into the thick storm to once again vanish from mortal eyes. The beast soared among the dense, falling snow as it came from the clouds. His nose taking in the various smells that rose from down bellow him. Burning wood and flesh was most of it, also the smell of fear and confusion, oh what a thick musk it was. Skoral couldn't wait for the entire world to be like this, only to fall silent as it all turned to ash and glass at his will. Something still floated about Skoral's mind as he flew about this wintery land, which would be the first to burn? Prehaps his early start with the village and boat would mark this place as the first to feel the heat but prehaps he should focus on the more noted lands and kingdoms as to get them out of the way first. Though one would believe he had planned this whole revenge thing over his time imprisoned, he hadn't. His mind had lingered so long on the betrayal of his love. The story of Skoral's fall is varied since it happened so long ago and wasn't exactly written down by one person.

The tale had traveled on the breath of the old and through the ears and minds of the young over eons. Most see the witch as a good willed women that fought for her people, but this was not the case. The witch had infact been Skoral's lover and was just as evil in action as Skoral had been but was more covert about it. She had a change of heart, forming morals that turned her from her beloved, using their relationship to trick Skoral. In his anger, Skoral had killed the witch but not before she had cast the spell that held in below the Earth and kept him from the surface. That is what had sat on his brain for the longest time, not anger but grief. Well, prehaps a bit of anger at himself but other than that it was more over a deep state of depression the last few thousands of years with a few mixed thoughts here and there.

It was unclear what to think anymore, but Skoral had been dead set on revenge since his release. Something he knew he could do and would overall please his thick sense of pride. A dragon's pride was prehaps it's prized possession and for it to be bruised or hurt was a serious offence and to be acted upon. This code is what got several dragons of the old age killed, going in blind due to lost honor or self-worth. The life as the most feared creature to fly the skies wasn't an easy one, this was true. Several things could go wrong and one's end was nearly always at the hand of a brave warrior. Death could never come natural to a dragon, they were immortal in a since. Never grew too old or never got sick, most would think a gift but to a dragon, could very well be a curse.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
Where: A cave somewhere between Lighthouse and Fimbulvetr, Snow continent
With who: Itzal, a guy (Tindu), Thunderclap

Thunderclap heard that, and searched the area. After a while, he found the cave and headed for it. Once inside, he stopped and laid down, allowing Rayen and the boy to get off more easily. "I thank you, Thunderclap," the girl said to the unicorn. "You can rest now." Thunderclap neigh some, before disappearing in the thin air.

Fashionable Hunter

User Image
User Image
------Above Fimbulvetr-----
User Image
--------Lone Wolf-------
User Image
User Image

Up towards heavens a puff a smoke appeared, Regalis appeared from it, and began to plummet fast. He moved his body against the wind cutting through the clouds, now facing the inevitable drop headlong. He kept falling like this for a while, gliding across the clouds in a daring free-fall. Now parting the storms cover, he spotted below him a raging inferno the smoke enveloped the air and infiltrated his snout and lungs "Ugh!..what foul stench is this...Smoke?" He focused his eyes on a certain particular spot among the now burning ruins of the small town. Tilting forward he flew towards the opening inside the debris, pressing his furry palms together he began to chant. Ever coming closer now in a spinning free-fall, kamakazied towards the fiery ruins forever chanting under his breath. "Rege anima ad neverending vacuum et iterum ..." he growled only a few more feet before he was about to strike the ground in a violent end.

A swirling vacuum trailed his body as he sliced through the air at breakneck speeds creating a fiery shield over his whole body. In mere seconds he placed his palms out and a blue azure flame over took them, pushing them out towards him in a vicious moment he cried out in a howl "VOCO EXITUS!!! " and in a flash he was knelt down on the ground. a giant windstorm surround his landing sending any light debris flying into the air creating a temporary wind bubble that shielded his from the violet winds of the snowstorm.

Fimbulvetr.

He guided his eyes around his new surroundings, 'Was this Fimbulvetr?, what has happened here.." his thoughts guided him two a pair of travelers trying to warm themselves in a makeshift metal tent surrounding a fire. The temporal wind shield broke away giving his body a blast of chill wind, his body however was quite conferrable in cold climates due to his matted fur and thick muzzle, he walked over towards them noticing another strange figure among them "red mist?" he tweaked his head quizzically at its appearance and continued forward. Once he arrived but a few feet away he gave a polite bow, and spoke as calmly as he could given the circumstances "Greetings, my name is Lupus Nocte Regalis, but you may address me as Regalis to the familiar. Now I must ask with urgency, what has happened to the fair city of Fimbulvetr ?" he crossed his arms and perked his ears, awaiting their reply.

User Image

Timely Traveler

User Image
Tindu Míriel

Where:A cave
With who: A purple haired girl and her talking cat

Tindu rolled off the unicorn when it stopped and lay on the ground, eyes closed. All I want is some sleep....but....I'd be useless... he murmured staring at the ceiling. Then he heard a faint noise in the back of he cave. Huh? he said tilting his head back slightly and looking towards the back of the cave.

User Image
Ruri Hiroshi and Kasei

Health: tired but okay
With: a cat, girl and a boy like Ninim.
Where:cave

Ruri's feathers ruffled as she heard people enter the cave. Standing up from her nest she walked to the edge of the little cavern, grotto thing her nest was in and peaked her feathered head around the corner. People.... she whispered in a faint voice. What are they doing here.... she continued to whisper her thoughts aloud.

Invisible Poster

Darah
Where: Burned Village
With: Leo, Maxwell
User Image

Darah now looked at the injured man who spoke. "Yes! Yes! It is gone!" he said, bobbing what would be his head. "I did not see. Did you see what I did not?" Darah asked. He then heard a strange sound that didn't belong there. Something was falling? Yes. But what? the sound disappeared with a loud "whoosh!" of wind. Darah looked in the direction to see a wolf-being, who asked what had happened. "I did not see. I did not see." Darah replied to the question.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
With who: Itzal, a guy (Tindu), a girl (Ruri)

Itzal pocked Rayen on the head when he saw something move by a corner. The girl looked, her purple eyes narrowing. Seemed like whoever it was, she or he didn't want to be seen by anyone. "We do not mean any harm," she said with her monotone voice. Unless given a reason, she would never hurt anyone. "We just needed a shelter from a dragon. That's all."

Timely Traveler

o0Fai D Flowright0o
User Image
Tindu Míriel

Where:A cave
With who: A purple haired girl and her talking cat and a blue bird thing.

Tindu nodded at what Rayen said. We won't hurt you......at least...on purpose... he said with a chuckle sitting up and leaning against the wall. Sorry, sorry... We won't hurt you... he said closing his eyes once more. Man his head was throbbing.

User Image
Ruri Hiroshi and Kasei

Health: tired but okay
With: a cat, girl and a boy like Ninim.
Where:cave

Ruri walked over to them, he feathers dragging on the ground behind her. Are you...alright? The dragon must be fearsome. Even I, who couldn't see it was on edge. She asked them, trying to stay a distance where hopefully she wouldn't scare them. Why don't you... come closer? Tindu asked. Most people fear me in this state.... she said, hanging her head, longer feathers falling into her face. Well...you don't..scare me.... he said holding a hand out, to show he meant no harm. A-are you sure.... she said looking at the other two, still a good distance away.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
With who: Itzal, a guy (Tindu), a girl (Ruri)

Both Rayen and Itzal made a nod, to show that that wouldn't be scared. It would take a lot for that to happen. Especially for the cat, who had seen Rayen's demonic state. He couldn't think of anything scarier than that. Well, aside from that dragon. "Yeah, we are sure," the girl said.

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar Benedict Jerzy
I once stumbled across the plains of Ansorasha, hungry, tired, and broken. All I wanted was for it to end, but I am bound by contract and not dying is apart of the contract. A part that is strictly enforced.

Kovar shouted as she Ninim used her powers to heal him. "Don't do that!" Kovar shouted as he tried to jump back but only further hurt himself. "Please don't try to heal me, holy magic does not do good things to my body." Kovar took a couple of deep breaths in and out as he tried to regain focus. "Mother does not appreciate the use of holy magic, she does not enjoy people using magic from outside her realm in it." Kovar then slowly stood up using the counter to help pull himself up. He stumbled forward a bit and said, "Skoral is close, but he seems to be distracted for the moment. Though it'll be impossible for me to leave until we figure out why mother wants me here." Kovar took another step forward and almost fell down but he quickly caught himself. Kovar started muttering something to himself as he moved forwards out of the kitchen. "We need to act quick, help is on the way." Kovar said as blue energy started to arc out of Kovar's right hand and into the ground, a strange black rock coming out of the ground and forming a gauntlet around his hand. As it formed around his hand he started to stand up straighter and seemed more rejuvenated. "Please make sure I don't do anything stupid." Kovar said as he rubbed the newly formed gauntlet, "A storm is brewing, one were we must do the wrong things for all the right reasons. One that I will not survive if I act purely on my own will. Please, make sure that I stay on the right path and do not loose who I am." Kovar held up his gauntleted hand up and pointed it towards Ninim "You. You have what I'm looking for." Kovar said, his voice getting more serious, his face looking more aggressive, and his demeanor more dangerous.

Canny Trickster

User Image
Leo Androv
Metal Master

Leo had to take a minute to take in the events as they happened. First the inventor, a blob of red mist, and now a bi-pedal wolf figure...he had seen some strange things, but nearly getting killed by a dragon as he guessed, took the cake so not much was surprising him right now, nor did he care at the moment. He took a breath as looked to each of them. His condition still yet improving as he grew accustomed to the pain of his injuries and his mind getting back to proper order. being an enhanced human had it's perks, aside from the unique ability he possessed, he was as the name suggested, enhanced, he was stronger, faster, healed better and more quickly. Not to an unnatural degree, but merely to the utmost limits the human body was capable of in the best of conditions. that was part of being an enhanced being. It lended him more advantages than it did to others, but nothing that any other human couldn't attain on their own, he was simply born into it rather than having to train it or grow into it per say.

Leo licked his lips. "Lupus huh? The royal night wolf then. quite a grand name." He spoke, translating his name into plain basic tongue. "But as for what happened here. I can only assume what it was. The village was destroyed obviously, but I'm assuming it was a dragon. I have never seen one in person, but the description of what a dragon is matches t what I saw....only, evil." He muttered, coughing up a bit more, still clearing out dust and ash out of his lungs. "Massive ncreature, pitch black scales, jagged shaped, a roar that runs deep into your core, red eyes that burn into you...and it breathed not fire, but a inferno of blazing flames. As soon as the flames touched anything that would start to burn and crumple into ash within seconds, stone and metal melting when the flames came upon them." He stated. "I only survived because of my forge. Fire treated stones, thick layered that barely shielded me from the flames." He recalled. Even shielded he could feel the heat of it's breath.

"That's what happened here....everything's gone...everyone's gone....Joshua, Eric....Mileena..." He pulled his knees in at this point and hugged them as he shivered from the cold winds. Tears forming up into the edges of his eyes, threatening to spill over. He had lost his friends, and his fiancee. He looked to his left hand wear a plain thick silver band sit snug on his ring finger. A promise ring as mileena had suggested, to show they were promised to one another until one of them was ready, meaning when they could support a family together. A month ago he had proposed, taking her silver band and melding it with a gold one side by side as he engagement ring. For the marriage he had planned to fit a jewel into the ring, as the rings were of his own making made by his ability. He had seen her.....he put his forehead into his knees as he recalled seeing her last moments, an in vain attempt to hide the flowing of tears, biting his tongue to swallow back the noise he'd be making right now if he weren't so doing.
┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Where: Burned Village
Who: Maxwell, Darah, lupus
Me: Survived, injured

Fashionable Hunter

User Image

User Image
__Liam'Dova Inn__

User Image
__Alone__

User Image

Drip.Drip.Drip.

The sound resonated in his ears like a silent lullaby, blissfully singing a hymn to all that has fallen to his blade's dance. Its sound echoed through the blood stained walls with such clarity, it would have seemed if someone left a well spout open letting the water seep from it. Of course all good things must come to an end as Reign's song was rudely interrupted by a gurgle and gasp coming from one of the many mangled corpses lying the dimly lit Inn "plea..please.." as if he was being held under water. Umbra dropped his cold dead eyes on him, a cold chill silence the man as he stared into the monsters globes. The bloodied man now regretting even uttering a sound as the fox approached him stepping over the remains of his eviscerated comrades, maybe he would have lived longer. Umbra stood over the pitiful life he once tried to end, and raised his blade over his head "what did you say meat" a dark undertone in every word. With one swift strike he plunged Reign deep into the oak of the floor, just inches from the dying man.

Umbra knelt down placing his over his lap while his tails made a makeshift seat of sorts "tell me where the winged one is, and I might spare your life". The man looked around at the strewn bodies along the floor and impaled on the ceiling and walls, with their own sword even. Given little option the man spoke slowly to best not misstep his words "The..girl is.. she lives at the..at the lighthouse.." hesitantly replying to the bringer of death before him sealing his fate. Reign was quickly pulled from the floor boards as Umbra stood and began to walk away from the bloodied man,the man believed he had kept his word. After a few minutes, he decided to try to move but he couldn't feel the lower half of his body (due to him not having one).He let out a sigh of relief as he realized he might just make it out of this hellish nightmare unlike his mangled drinking buddies.

Just then however the man felt a terrible cold chill that ran up his spine emanating from above him, unable to move he tossed and turned to gain the momentum he needed to roll over. He finally was able to roll onto his back, his vision slightly blurred from the loss of blood but he could make out a dark figure standing above him. When his vision finally cleared in his eyes, he shuttered violently when they were met with Umbras sinister grin "I said might" with that he plunged Rein's crimson blade into the mans skull splitting it open like a ripe melon letting the red river run along the floor. Retrieving his weapon from the bar patrons flesh making a slurp sound as it was removed, and shooting a little stream of blood from where the metal was. He made his way out into the cold, bringing his long black coat up to face to shield it from the b*****d winds that blew. Sliding Reign back in its sheath and walking away he had a sneaking suspicion that he had forgot to do something. It had donned on him it that mere second, how could he forget the most important part.

Raising his fist to his chest a it sparked with a dark blue flame that even the darkest of moonless nights could compete with, turning around he placed his fist out towards the Inn and began to chant under his breath "Incorruptione Umbra scriptor Flamma" just then the flame began to take on the form of a spherical orb which he fired at the Inn creating a shock wave in its wake "Amaterasu.". As it entered the opening of the building a silence over took the air, as if what ever was inside was enveloping the air around it. In mere seconds a giant explosion erupted from within sending a storm of debris of wood chips and blood rained down in the heavy snow storm causing it to die down. Umbra turned and walked away his back facing the onslaught of body parts and splintered wood "No witnesses" he grinned as he continued forth towards his destination 'Fimbulvetr'.

Fashionable Hunter

User Image
User Image
------Burning Village of Fimbulvetr-----
User Image
--------Maxwell,Darah,Leo-------
User Image
User Image

He looked over at the red mist "You speak!?, what a queer creature you are to have the ability of speech without mouth or lips, and gone you say but how can a entire village just be 'gone'?" Regalis brought his paw up to his chin in thought as he listened to what the man had to say. Regalis was not one for sentiment but a part of him ached for this young man who had lost must in so little time, he could, in a way, relate. "Dragon's have not been seen in close to a eon, are you saying a creature of legend did this?" looking among the destruction he had to admit allot of force would have been required to do the much devastation. But to believe that a beast of the old world survived the cleansing is something to think on and more than not dread. shaking his heads of thoughts, he walked over and sat in front of the fire, the cold started to chill him slightly.

Sitting down crossing his legs he posed a question to the young blacksmith "If what you say is true, why attack this small village when the creature could attack a large city or even the capitol. Why would a beast of such devastating furry want to bother with a small village in the middle of the tundra?" his question was valid he believed. What secrets doze this frozen Iceland hold beneath its iced over lakes and snow mounds, and for that matter since he had landed had he felt this overwhelming darkness approaching. His thoughts then trailed to the prince, what if he had been lost in this desolate place? he must see to his safety. Turning towards the think of the storm he whispered under his breath "Be well my king, I will find you I swear it" he vowed to the howling winds.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces