Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Poster

Darah
Where: Burned Village
With: Leo, Maxwell
User Image

Darah looked in confusion as one of the men pulled out a gun, which was then dropped. The man soon followed after, slipping on the debris. A disk was then thrown out, which Darah studied with fascination and curiosity before it started making a multitude of popping sounds. Darah fell back in surprise and a tendril of blood extended from his body, the end turning to bone creating a crude club which he used to whack the object repeatedly. "Noisy. Very noisy. What is this?" Darah asked, the bone of the club melting away to blood once more and reshaping before solidifying again to from a skeletal hand. Darha now held the device and studied it with interest.
User Image

Maxwell Higgins

Max kicked his feet around trying to free himself but to no avail. "Only my luck." He heard the question come from the creature which meant it was able to communicate. ""I should be asking you the same thing." He soon felt something slip sending the debris to crumble and him to fall on his a**. Max glanced around in some confusion but was soon happy to be free. It wasn't long though the knowledge of the monster returned to him.

"If you must know, Its an invention of mine." Max stood and dusted of his pants. He examined the creature as it examined his device but was sure to stay at a safe distance. If it could communicate maybe it can be reasoned with. "Dont eat me!" As he curled up in fear. His diplomacy skill unmatched as always.

Timely Traveler

User Image
Tindu Míriel

Health: As good as it can be.
Where:Fimbulvetr
With who: No one

Tindu looked around. His town was already far behind as he ran out into the blinding storm. Making sure no one was around he loosed a piece on his jacket, sliding the well hidden patch into his pocket, his wings sliding through the new hole. Hour and a half on foot, 15 minutes by air... he said flying into the head winds.

Tindu covered his face partially with his hood and arms as he flew into the snow, cutting his face partially. wincing slightly he saw the lights of Fimblvetr. Better hide these again... he said replacing the patch, his wings flat against his back so as to not look weird in his coat. Walking into town he looked around for the girl. The town wasn't huge and most people inside. He felt like she was closer, heading the right way, but was still not sure she was here. He walked around town and asked a few people. They all said that there was a girl at the light tower that had white hair and wings, but how did he know that was her. None of the first ones knew where it was, but later two did. Seeing how they both said it was five miles out he decided to start trekking...again...

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
Where: On a steamboat, snow continent
With who: Itzal
Health: Good

After a while, Rayen decided to go to her room. Picking up Itzal, she stood up and started to walk, not looking at the people around her. She were quiet while thinking deeply. She really didn't want to help her father find those shards, but what other choices did she have? She sighed... when a loud crash was suddenly heard. Itzal instantly woke up, as the passengers started to panic. "What the heck is going on?"
She went over to one of the windows, looking outside. "An icetroll are throwing rocks at us," she replied with her almost monotone voice. Of what she had heard, icegiants didn't like humans, so she guessed that's why they were attacked by one.
With a frown, the cat jumped up on her shoulder. "Well, what are you waiting for, lass? Let's get out of here!"
The girl made a nod and started to walk towards the exit, trying to avoid the panicing passengers.

Timely Traveler

User Image
Tindu Míriel

Tindu looked around as he heard a loud crashing noise not too far into the distance. Cutting through the storm he almost fell into the partially frozen river. Looking around he saw the small ship and a girl and cat trying to get off. I guess I have no choice.... he said taking the patch off his coat and stretching his wings out. He flew across the water and swooped the girl up, almost getting hit with a rock in the process. After he picked her up he was careful to avoid rocks at all costs. Landing on the shore he placed her down. You all right? he asked her. It wasn't the girl he was looking for.....but oh well. As he asked her he didn't notice the icetroll look his way angered that he saved a human. Feeling a disturbance in the air around the rock he slowed it with a murmur of words as it was surrounded by a dark energy, unfortunately it was still going very fast and hit him down into the snow. Though it did not hit the girl, it made him fall unconscious.

Versatile Hunter

User Image

Șӄɸɍɑȴ ϺѦȴђєєɖ
"Now I am Become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds." - Chapter 11, Verse 32 of The Bhagavad Gita.

A sound, low in tone and large in volume mused into the sky, like the sound of ship sails fighting against the strong wind of a ocean storm. A massive shadowbegan to blanket the boat and soon the Ice Troll who was making quiet a fuss around there. In an instant, a blur of the dark ebony flew past the troll and vanished into the blizzard hazed skys. The troll too had vanished, as if plucked right from the face of the Earth. It wasn't until the corpse came crashing down upon the shore in which the boat had been trailing upon. Deep claw marks across it's torso with it's crimson fluid oozing from the wounds. The Troll's eyes were dim and devoid of life, this was sure. This all followed by a thunderous roar that scattered across the sky, the the THUD and crackle of Earth under the weight of the beast known as Skoral. His hind legs panted on the ground and the two claws upon the hinges of his wings grasped the at the land below the thick snow. His eyes dead set on Tindu and Rayen, these orbs seemed to glow like the hotest fires of the Inferno. A truely ominous growl foreboding from the supernatural figure as it slowly advanced upon the two, urking closer and closer.

His mouth slowly begining to open, waves of heat radiating from the build up of his fire breath. The light with his jaws shined ever brighter as he grew ever closer to the due. He soon stopped, hoisting his head upward and sending a trail of flame to the steamboat, catching it a blaze and likely the passangers aswell. His eyes cut back at the two, charging up for another blow.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
With who: Itzal, a guy (Tindu), a dragon (Skoral)

Rayen had almost been about to use her magic to summon something to get her and Itzal of the boat, when she was suddenly lifted from the floor. She looked, seeing a winged guy. She had seen winged people before, but never someone with metal-wings. Of what she knew, she had never even heard about it. She looked confused at him, as he put her down, asking if she was ok. "Yeah..." she replied.
She then watched as the boy was knocked unconscious by a rock. She just looked at him with emotionless eyes, as she then looked and saw that something grabbed the troll. While she wondered what was happening, the cat made a frown. "A dragon..."
The two of them watched as the troll crashed down on the earth, dead. Still devoid of any emotions, the girl looked up and saw the dragon. She assumed that it was Skoral, some ancient dragon her father described as an incredible destroyer.
"Astraea to Rayen! He's gonna attack!"
She looked as she raised her hand. "I summon you, Thunderclap!" she called out. A portal opened next to her, and a unicorn leaped out. Quickly, she grabbed the boy and helped him onto Thunderclap. The moment she got up, the unicorn made a dash to get them all to a safe place.

Invisible Poster

Darah
With: Leo, Maxwell
User Image

Darah looked back at the man as he spoke. "An invention? Fascinating." Darah said, studying the object once more as if it held some deep secret. When the man pleaded not to be eaten Darah tossed the device aside. "No, now is not the time to feed. I must know! Have you seen?" Darah demanded and moved closer. "It's ash. All of it. It's gone."

Timely Traveler

User Image
Tindu Míriel

Tindu lay limp on the unicorn, his head resting on the girl's lap and wings hanging limply at his sides. Even unconscious that white haired girl's face entered his mind. She's...so close....but where.....
he thought as he began to feel more energy surging into his body. He still felt so, so weak. What happened?the thought as he felt his head throbbing. Well if he could feel stuff maybe he could wake up. His wings twitched for a minute then a small noise was made as his eyes opened slightly to the rushing of the wind. Hu-huh? he said trying to sit up, but not able to move due to how lightheaded he still was. Looking around with his eyes as his head throbbed he looked around. Struggling to sit up he finally did it and analyzed his prosthetics to make sure the metal wasn't too injured, because it was a pain to fix. Well looks like we had...a turn of events.....what...what happened? he asked using some of his magic to fix a spot where his arm was dented.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Rayen Oriflamme
With who: Itzal, a guy (Tindu), Thunderclap

Rayen hold onto Thunderclap's mane. As she were busy mentally talking to him, she couldn't reply on the guy's question. She wanted them to get as far from that dragon as possible.
Knowing that, Itzal, who was sitting on the girl's shoulder, turned his blue eyes to the guy. "A dragon showed up. He killed the troll, destroyed the steamboat, and started to charge an attack against us," he replied. "So, you better hang on tight, lad, because this ride might get rough."

Aged Gaian

User Image
Kovar Benedict Jerzy
I once stumbled across the plains of Ansorasha, hungry, tired, and broken. All I wanted was for it to end, but I am bound by contract and not dying is apart of the contract. A part that is strictly enforced.

The potatoes finished and Kovar quickly plated them. Kovar looked at Ninim and said, "I'm sorry for what I'm about to do, but it might ruin you floors." Kovar pulled his stone knife back out and started to carve ruins in the floor. The ruins seemed to suck the leftover blood on the knife into them. Kovar shuddered and yelped a bit as they did so. He continued to carve the ruin while muttering some incantation to himself. When he finished he put his hands on the center of the circle and said, "I call upon the spirits of the Earth. Come to me and let me see through you as Mother sees through us all."
Kovar's eyes started to glow with a yellow energy that flowed out of his eye sockets. But Kovar never noticed. He stretched his mind out to the other Earth Spirits in the area. They were all over the place. Kovar kept switching between spirits trying to find one that was around Skoral, but there seemed to be and area around the coast and the ocean were no spirit seemed to be. That was impossible though, there were literally Earth Spirits everywhere. Kovar just needed to push the spell further he needed to try harder. He pushed the spell more, he could feel it start to physically hurt but eventually he found a spirit that was actually standing right next to what looked like a dragon. There was no doubt in his mind that it was Skorl. He saw Skorl ready to attack a couple of people. He wanted to go save them, but knew he could not, for some reason he had to be here in this lighthouse.
He withdrew himself from the spell and gasped loudly, the shock of changing his perception so rapidly was not a pleasant experience. Tears of blood were falling out of his eyes, he had pushed the spell much further than he should of. And he hurt everywhere. He tried to stand up but shouted in agony the moment he tried to move and fell back down. He kept repeating one phrase over and over, trying to say it as loud as he could, "Skorl, we must leave now."

Timely Traveler

User Image
Tindu Míriel

Health: Weak
Where:How should I know?
With who: A purple haired girl and her talking cat

Tindu looked at the cat that talked. Well who was he to judge? Al-alright.... he said gripping onto the side of the horse loosely, he was feeling really light headed again and just hopped that he wouldn't pass out. Twice in front of a girl most likely younger than him was slightly embarrassing. Grabbing onto the fur on the zebra unicorn thing he closed his eyes. Wh-where are we....going..... he asked between breaths. Curse that giant rock.... Sorry...If I pass out...again....that rock...packed a punch.... he said, hoping he wouldn't, but it was always a possibility.

Canny Trickster

User Image
Leo Androv
Metal Master

Leo looked to Maxwell as he freaked out a bit. "Relax. I'm an enhanced human. I'm sure you've heard of humans born with powers. I'm one of those." He stated. His condition, though weak, was improving with his bleeding stopped, a fire made and the cold wind being blocked, so he was able to maintain consciousness on his own and some critical thinking. However he was still delerious enough to see somethings as false around him. Like the big blood monster. "Great, Now I'm Hallucinating." He muttered to himself absently until he saw maxwell fall over and throw a disk at it. "Maybe not." He sat up roughly, coughing a bit as he looked between them. e didn't have the strength to fight, so he didn';t even bother to draw his sword. "Yes it's all gone...all ash."
┏▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┓
Who: Maxwell, Darah
Me: Survived, injured

Fashionable Hunter

User Image
User Image
User Image

Blood dripped from his jagged fang as he spat to the dark dungeons floor "You hit like fairest maiden of all, try hitting like a man next time" Regalis mocked the slope headed guard that had him detained. What he could remember was foggy at best, he was in the forest with Luka when they were ambushed by a hoard of shadow creatures. The woods had always been their safe haven from the dark one's patrols, so why was it so heavily covered I'm his dark minions. Another round came across his face, drawing more blood from his already opened wounds "put your back into it, I don't have till the morrow" he spat once again. The disgruntled guard was about to give him another thrashing when a vile voice spoke out "SSSSSTOP! leave this one to me" its body slid along the walls and entered the small cell where he was being held. I's snake like body curled up against him, jet black hair covered most of its scaly face and elongated fangs "How long hasss it been Dogma SSSSSCUM!" his voiced hissed. " Salamander?, even the forces of the darkness need their lackeys eh?" he laughed but was silenced by a whip across his body from Salamander's coiled tail.

The beast slid behind him and began to wrap the tip of his tail around Regalis's neck, "I will get the answersss I sssseek, or break you in doing ssssoo" his grip tightened. The Dogma's arms were held by chains embedded in the walls of his cell, the clasps around his ankles inscribed with magic weakening his own. All he could do his struggle and gasp for air as the constriction tightened. Realizing that he had not other choice but to tell them what they wanted to know, he devised a plan that would secure his escape.Tapping the tail as a sign of forfeit and Salamander released "Now thasss better, what doesss the doggy have to sssay for itss ssself?" he leaned his head in close to hear he's guttered reply "you speak'ith to much serpent!" he headbutted the snake sending its body into a frenzy, it tail flailing around managed to break one of the chains binding him loose. He pulled on it as it gave way freeing one of his arms and immediately worked on the clasps around his other. The snake regained some of it composure and now was furious "YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR THAT"!" he cried out. Regalis threw his arm in his direction sending him flying against the wall, the chain that once held him captive was now wrapping around the snakes body binding it to the wall. Using all his might he broke free from the rest of his bindings and proceeded towards the open door of his cell that was carelessly left open, turning back around he gallantly bowed towards his captor "I bid you a fine fair-well jail keeper, until we meet again" with words spoken he strolled out of the cell swinging locked behind him and bending the bars back so that no average force could open it.

He sneaked his way down many a corridor searching for a way out when he spotted something familiar "thee armory" he replied slinking up to the doors and peering through the small bars atop its frame. Inside there were two guards stationed inside, the seem to be playing a game of cards, he slowly opened the door not alerting them of his presence for the seemed to be distracted by their 'duties'. He slid passed unnoticed and retrieved his weapons of choice, two of the finniest blades ever made out of the toughest metal in existence "Shadow Fangs" gliding them behind his back seamlessly. As he passed by them once more he couldn't help but notice that one of the men had a perfect hand "exemplary" he whispered. The guard shrugged and gave a nod in agreement, continuing to the door he was stopped by a alarming shout "HA! BEAT THAT JACK!" he turned and saw that the man had shown his hand and was in the middle of a celebratory dance. Before the man turned towards the door however, his eyes only caught the faint black smoke that he leaves behind when he teleports or blinks short distances, Regalis was gone.

Moving up towards the top of the never ending staircase he finally reached a giant wooden door "this looks promising" he pushed the door open to that led into a large sort of war room. The walls were covered in maps and scrawling of sorts and a giant stone table was decorated with a strategically placed battlefield that revealed an assortment of different troop layouts and battle stratagems "my word!" he was stunned not at the placement of soldiers but a strange pedestal which a singular stone swung from "what do we have here, some sort of magic stone?" he examined the crystal closely as it glimmered as he got close. His amazement was short lived however as he heard footsteps approaching the door behind him,in a panic he clutched the stone tight in his paw and slid it in his pocket. The door busted down and the snake moved along the debris "HALT PRISSSONER! I HAVE YOU..." his voice trailed off as he noticed something was missing from the table "THE SSSSHARD HAND IT OVER" he reached out his hand. Regalis pulled the shiny bauble form his pocket and dangled it in front of him "I this important to you serpent?" Salamander's eyes grew wide as the replied "Don't you dare mongrel" his voice cracked a hint of insanity. Regalis's eyes met with the snakes as he gave a little grin, "catch me if you can" and with a puff of black smoke he was gone. Salamander grew quiet, a guard ran in and alerted him that the prisoner had escaped. The serpent slowly turned to the man and wrapped his tail around his neck and with a slight snap ended the mans life "I don't care how, even about the when all that matters to me is getting back the shard AND BLEEDING THAT ******** MONGREL DRY AND SSSSSKINNING HIM ALIVE!!!!" he spun around as shadow minions from the abyss joined his side "AFTER HIM!!!" he demanded as the warriors left his side in a fog of black smoke.

User Image

((Sorry for the bad post, uninspired today, heading to bed))
User Image

Maxwell Higgins

Max sat cross legged next to the fire. "That's right what the hell happened here?" He looked around, the town was just another stop on his journey but he didn't expect anything like this. It couldn't of all been one big accident, something had to of attacked the city. The two seemed to be the only ones who knew what happened. Like him this town was just a blip in the world so who would feel the need to attack it and so harshly. Max took a deep breath the smell of burnt wood was still evident but it was now laced with the smell of fresh snow.

((Argh! Short post. Sorry ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces