Welcome to Gaia! ::

*turns to see where all of the noise came from and sees the ranger stairing up in the trees*

wow that is a buetiful dragon
Last Sheikah
*She smiled underneith her scarf* Since we all seem to be making formal introduction, I am Shiekah and he is Cobalt *She motioned up to the blue dragon floating above their heads*
A hearty smile touched his mouth beneath his scarf as he reached forward and grasped her shoulder in the customary greeting of the trackers.

"An honor Shiekah..."

He nodded towards the dragon.

"And Cobalt."
All of this is good and all but what of this ranger in the back eyeballing us.
Growls slightly knowing he is being spoken of. H e stood alittle ways away still watching carefully.
*She turned to the ranger* Do you really not trust us. Our states may be on shaky terms but must all act as strangers to one another?
Name:Siela Highsun
Race:Moon Elf
Class: Warrior/Traveller
Weapon:Katana and two daggers and a bow
Bio: She was raised by a Dark Angel, her mother having died when she was a babe, she was taught how to use her weapons and magick at a very young age, now she wanders the lands alone with no-one except her black panther, Bloodstar, whom which she grew up with
"I have my own reasons not to trust northerners... I have nothing against the south or east... " glares at them for a moment and growls slightly "but they are my own reasons not of my people.. so I can not stop you from comming into our lands for now.."
*walks out of the forest, Bloodstar just behind her*
*looks back at the ranger and growls back then sees another dark skinned elf off in the distanst*
Joanenna
*walks out of the forest, Bloodstar just behind her*
His sensitive ears pick up the two sets of footsteps, one with obviously more than two feet.

His head turns back for a moment, his hand drawing back from Sheikah's shoulder as the panther and the elven woman came into his view.
*stretchs slightly and scratchs behind bloodstar's ear*
*She slowly lowered her scarf, a sign of the villiage she originated from. She decided the scarf made her seem too untrust worthy* I am curious what happened that would make you despise one clan so.
*feels eyes upon her and looks over and Bloodstar growls*
((Does my clothing look tracker/rangeresque at all? I tried to somewhat get in character with what I had in my inventory >.< wink )

He noticed Sheikah lower her scarf and followed suit, grasping his scarf's end and unwinding it with his free hand.

"Yes....I wondered that as well..."
Leans back against a tree and watches them again. he stays quiet his father had always told him never to trust the northern elves and now there were atleast two here. he shook his head wondering what he should do. He looked to the woman of the north once more. "Lost friends anf family to the damn northern tribes they attacked a tribe of the west. they didn't do it for no reason. just for alittle sport.. it's sick.." growls lightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff