Welcome to Gaia! ::

*She nodded* I thank you *She handed him a small bag of coins* For any damage my companion may have caused your weapon. *Sheikah would have continued to appologize, but a glimpse of another man caught her attention and she called to him* Why do you hide?
Do u talk to me.*Steps out from behind the tree in which he has been hiding*
Shakes his head handing back the money "I can not take this.." looks over to the man his hand gripping his bow tightly.
He stepped out from the treeline, cautiously, fingers trailing across the carved handle of his belt-knife.

"I know not whether I keep company where I am welcome, and I choose not to intrude, though I have little choice now."
*She jumped, not having seen the other man, but now that all were out in the open, it did not matter. She turned to the White haired man and spoke* I see, another Northerner. Perhaps you may know who destroyed the small village on top of the mountain so many years ago.
Why is it you draw your bow I am friend to all who do good.
*steps closer to the large building group*
Last Sheikah
*She jumped, not having seen the other man, but now that all were out in the open, it did not matter. She turned to the White haired man and spoke* I see, another Northerner. Perhaps you may know who destroyed the small village on top of the mountain so many years ago.
"I know of the village you speak, yet I know not of who or how it so happened...I am young by our standards, only in my twenty-fifth cycle."

He glanced back to the man with the bow passively, ready to draw his knife at any moment.

"Is that....truly sorry....was that your home?"
Growls at them moving back alittle bit. " I tend to befriend ones I have met before in my life. "he watchs the two men closely
*She nodded slowly* It was.......I have been searching for those responsible since that time. *she laughed lightly* I suppose that makes me old
*removes winged helm from his head. then walks to the elf with the belt knife to greet him properly.*

Hello my name is Lumaris Moonblade

*stickes out hand to shack*
"Old, no, you still look young....though I am far younger if I judge correctly..."

He glanced at her nervously, for not all took a liking to the youth from his village.

"My apologies for my rudeness....I am called Sairille, of the Northern trackers."
Nice to meet you Sairille and who might you be
*turns to the female*
Watches them all carefully. he frowned slightly and looked up in the trees to see if any of the other western rangers had made their way here yet. he sighs and looks back to the three
*She smiled underneith her scarf* Since we all seem to be making formal introduction, I am Shiekah and he is Cobalt *She motioned up to the blue dragon floating above their heads*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff