Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Prophet

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image Strength does not come from physical capacity…
It comes from an indomitable will.

User Image User Image

xxxx"There has to be some completed, also don't they have something in their blood that can make them traceable? Or why don't you force this one to talk. He might actually recognize or remember the faces of the others. I need eyes in this city, more reliable then the soldiers and that excuse of hired help. I can't get my job done without this or more information." He said frustrated, as a shiver went up his spine as the piece of equipment filled with blood. "Also there has to be some mutant who was complete for tracing. Isn't there?"

Joshua couldn't calm down, especially with knowing that other guy was also on the hunt. "If I lose this battle, I might as well be killed now." He said before pressing a button on his watch, waiting for the system to activate. Nothing would come up, not even a blimp. They all seemed concentrated in the building itself. This can't go without payback… Ania, Mom, Dad… Why? He thought silently as walked away from Simon, up to the wall of equipment, before grabbing a knife. "I need to know more than hunting down teenagers who look suspicious. "

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Prinny Overlord Ally

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Simon turned back with his face serious. "I'm sorry Joshua, that is all the information I can disclose to you. If I were to tell you even the slightest bit of more information I'm afraid I'd be hung by city hall by the last security guard. However," He said pulling out his journal. "The hot spot seems to be either in the library or in the cafe. I am sure you will be bound to bump into some targets there. There is one I want you to keep a close eye on. She had bangs usually in her face and wears a green sweater. Brown hair. She says she wants to help us but I doubt it. Perhaps some research might reveal that she was the one to start the fire." He said closing his journal. He knew that last line would spark an interest in Joshua. "If you check your security cameras you might see where she ran off to." Everything was falling into place for Simon. If Joshua were to spy on this girl, and if Simon slipped some evidence, he could be rid of the girl after she brought him the other mutants. He would remain 'true' to his word and the girl would be annihilated by someone other then him. He could help but applaud himself at his genius. Not to mention that the poor Joshua would have a sad fate with the Commander for destroying a experiment and he would be rid of too. And poor little siblings would never meet again. "Be on your way. This isn't for new eyes." He said putting the blood in the microscope.

╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC: Edited]

By My Side ::

cheljur
Shits going down XD

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

They Call Me ‡‡ Lukas Underwood
But I'll be the last thing you ever see...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

๑ If you believe in a world without violence๑
๑ Then you can't see what's in front of you๑

Lukas awoke with a staggering headache. He grunted and made his way into the bathroom. He sighed looking in the mirror at the picture of his brother. He was going to make things right. No more soldiers would have to die. After his usual morning of staggering around and getting ready he finally left his room. Two guards were waiting as he came out in his uniform. He had slept in late which already meant he was in a bad mood. The motioned for him to follow and they all marched down the street to the laboratory where his crew had taken up the second floor until further instruction. As he passed him he noticed that some of the scientist were not in their offices. He groaned. He heard a phone go off in Miss Murray's office but assumed it not to be his business on what the call was about, instead he headed upstairs and addressed his men. After his motivational speech, he had free time which he figured he could get a coffee to help him wake up. He left and began to make his way to the Cafe.

He entered in a pompous manner and made his way to the counter, ordering a large mocha. He stood at attention patiently until the lady handed him his coffee. After paying her and muttering some sarcastic words about the service he headed into the library. On his way in he past a girl, though he was unaware that she was a mutant. He never really bothered to ever meet them. Instead he brushed by her and made his way to some books at the far end, wondering what delightful story would at least attempt to brighten up his day before he checked in with the scientist on their experiment project. He quietly scanned the books. "Miserable bunch the whole lot of them. Can't even keep a few kids in line." He growled in anger at this situation. He was not looking forward to having report that 11 mutants were rampaging the streets of his lovely project.

Uniform of the Day

At my Attention ::
                                            The_Muffin_Puppy
                                            I thought you might want to Rp ^.^ this character doesn't know about the mutants so if you don't mention it he won't know.

User Image
User Image

☪яaeka נean мurray☪

❤Set me up a challenge
And I'll complete it for sure.
Put some materials in front of me
And I'll create something out of them.❤

Raeka had just gotten within a few feet of the front doors when she heard Simon asking if she was giving Joshua sympathy. She felt her anger rise and bit her lip. Why does he frickin care if I give sympathy to someone or not?! He should really mind his own business, damnit! She heard the anger in his voice, but ignored it. She was focusing on what Joshua had said to her before she pulled away, and it had snagged her interest. Apparently, Joshua didn't trust the mercenary, she assumed from his statement to her. She couldn't really blame him for feeling the way he did. If she was in his shoes, she would probably feel the same way. She noticed the mercenary leaning up against the doorframe and said that Joshua wasn't into her and all he wanted was revenge, which could make him dead. She stopped and looked at him.
                                                  "I know he isn't into me. He's just in a bit of a struggle, that's all." Simon told her to hurry back, and she was starting to reconsider going to the apartments to show the mercenary his room. She just sucked on the hard candy in her mouth. Simon ran past her out of the laboratory, but didn't pay any mind to it. She had enough of Simon for the day, and she had a bunch more crud to do before she could relax and forget this day ever happened. She followed the mercenary out of the place and into the outside world. She sometimes missed it, since she was constantly working in the lab or at home relaxing. A minute or two went by before the mercenary turned to face her and ask about transportation and how readily accessible it was. She placed her hands in the pockets of her jacket once more and replied,
                                                  "The soldiers usually have cars available and the commander has a vehicle himself, but no one has gone into his car except the assistant commander." She was then handed an earpiece and was told that if Dr. Gilbert needed to contact him to press the green button twice. I'd like to see Simon try when I punch him when I get back. There were times when she did not like Simon, and this was one of those times. However, she kept her feelings to herself and walked past the mercenary, motioning for him to follow her. The sooner she could get this done, the sooner she could relax and have a nice cup of jasmine tea reading over the toxicology reports. She felt the fatigue in her, but didn't let it show. Instead, she walked normally, long and confident strides.

Out of Candy:

❤My imagination sometimes runs wild,
But that is okay by me.
If I don't have thoughts in my head,
Something bad probably just happened.❤

Prinny Overlord Ally

cheljur

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
kimichan841
Odin got up and looked around uncertain of where he was.
"Orphanage.." he murmured. He'd not realized how tired he'd been to end up walking here. It was too late to be going home now though. It'd raise more questions than he liked and after expelling enough energy to burn a 5 mile radius around him in the middle of the forest.

Odin slowly walked toward the orphanage and smiled when he heard Isa or was that Nikki who sung. He sighed tiredly and sat down under the window where he could best hear her. He was too tired to bother going inside and possible spooking her or to care that it wasn't normal to be impervious to cold. Nikki/Isa had a beautiful singing voice and he'd always liked listening to her sing even when they were still at the lab being tested on. Right now he didn't want to be the responsible cautious one; he wanted to sit here and listen to a pretty girl sing beautifully and sleep until morning.

OOC: Moving on since no one cared that he lay on the street.

Um kimi-chan....Odin was captured and taken to the lab.... burning_eyes
OOC: Okay now I feel dumb, I completely missed that post O.o how'd that happen? >> I blame the flu.

okay ignore my last post plz ^^;;;

BIC:

Odin groaned softly. He slowly sat up and glared at the wall opposite to him.
'Wonderful...he was even kind enough to give me my old box...' he thought with a dark scowl at the wall that would've blown up had he not just recently drained all the energy his body collected. Right now at most he could make a lab-coat catch fire with his sputter of energy.

Of course there was no bed or anything else in his cell. They'd caught on to the stupidity of allowing him items to use in his room pretty fast after his mutation became apparent. The glass of water on the table beside his bed exploded and not two days after when a scientist came to get him for further tests so did his bed. They also learned that despite having only just been 7 years old Odin was definitely inventive and not at all dumb. As soon as he realized he could blow stuff up by looking at it intently he used it to his advantage and got as far as the outside door before Simon had snatched him up.

Odin sighed and decided he could do little until he had regained enough energy to use to his advantage or until one of the men or women at the lab was stupid enough to underestimate him. So he sat against the back wall and pulled his legs up against his chest. Against all odds he felt his pockets and grinned noting that Simon hadn't bothered to empty them. He pulled out a nutribar and munched on it.

His fellow students had always wondered how he could live on those things, but Odin had learned even before the labs that any food was good food and to eat it while you had it.

Odin sighed wondering how long he'd be in this cell before he would be dragged off for punishment. He then decided it wasn't worth worrying about. Folding his arms over his knees and laying his head on them he began the first of many catnaps. He'd learned early in his life to sleep light and whenever he got the chance.

Irregular Puppy

9,450 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Dragon Master 50
User ImageUser Image
Amelia Roberts

Crowded streets are cleared away one by one
Hollow heroes separate as they run
You're so cold, keep your hand in mine
Wise men wonder while strong men die

Much time had passed whilst a slight figure slunk through the various shelves of books in the library gathering different things from here and there to make herself a small collection. For this particular experiment the library was not just a place for her to sneak away and hide in, it was where she could gather information. Knowledge was power; the scientists had proved that to her well enough. If you wished to succeed you needed to know things and books proved a very good source of the things that Amelia felt it worthwhile to know. She didn't spend her time plotting some great escape though. She wasn't reading about making explosives from home or trying to find maps of the sewer systems so that she could crawl out. No, this young woman had her own skills to put to use, but first needed to understand them as fully as possible. She had practised what her body could now do and was able to gauge roughly how far her new senses reached and how much she could lift, most things had been easy to test. It was her venom she was interested in. That was the focus of her research.

All the other things that Amelia had read in her file she was able to work on alone to figure out what she could do. Her venom was tricky. Without something to test it on there was no real way of gaining an idea of what it could do and she had no intention of testing it on anything. Her only sure fire way of seeing for herself what it could do would be to bite a person or some animal and just wait and watch what happened to them. Sitting at a work desk in the building she tapped a pen against her lower lip as her eyes scanned a page of text. In absence of the will to test on living things she had to try and decipher what the compound that her body produced was. Luckily, unlike some of the other experiments, she had printed a copy of her file before destroying it. She had long since destroyed that copy too, but on the table beside her was a small notebook with all manner of scribbles inside. The mutant hadn't been stupid enough to write down everything, just key words that would be worth looking up.

With a light sigh the brunette flicked the book closed and added it to a pile beside her. Yet another biology book had failed her. Pushing herself up and pacing away from the desk to wander the aisles, trailing fingers over the books as she searched for the right one. There had to be one text that was specific enough to tell her what she needed to know. A peculiar gaze roamed the rows of books, gradually travelling upward, eyes that at first looked an unassuming brown, but then would shift and appear near golden brown before another small move returned them to nothing worth mentioning. A slight smile appeared on the young woman's face as a book about reptile biology came into view. A man brushed past her as she reached up for the book, but she thought little of it at first. Standing on her toes she just managed to reach the book with the tips of her fingers. Carefully she pushed at it until it started to ease off the shelf. There, it would be hers soon enough.

Wait! Her notebook she'd left it on the table, what if that man- Her thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain which immediately caused her to hunch over and place both hands on her head as a hiss slid out between her teeth. Realising that her notebook had been left unattended Amelia had turned her head to see if the man was heading in that direction, only for her previous quarry to remind her of its existence by falling from the shelf and colliding its corner with the top of her head. It had to be a hardback too. Feeling tears leap to her eyes the mutant bit her lip to keep from making any noise. Don't draw attention to yourself. A basic rule. Never be seen. Never be noticed. Amelia would be lucky if he hadn't already heard her hiss or the book thudding on the ground. Please just let him be a cruel, inconsiderate, individual who would think her just a stupid woman and move on. Preferably away from her study table. The words on the pages would seem strange to an uninvolved individual, but if he was a scientist or someone meant to find the mutants, the notes on snakes might just be enough to condemn her. Please let him just pass her by. Please let her escape again.

Prinny Overlord Ally
                          Thanks, I was having an awful block with writing something for her, but this gave me a focus enough to get something out. Hopefully it's something you can work with.

Show me how it ends, it's all right
Show me how defenseless you really are
Satisfied and empty inside
Well that's alright, let's give this another try

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
Chrome Butterfly

Xxx- Bizkit -xxX

cheljur

The_Muffin_Puppy

kimichan841

Sorry Guys, I'm, going on vaction for the next week and won't have service. However I can veiw this thread through the app on my phone and I will be keeping an eye on all you, making sure your active. I'll reply as soon as I get back

Sorry
PrinnyOverlordAlly

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

They Call Me ‡‡ Lukas Underwood
But I'll be the last thing you ever see...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

๑ If you believe in a world without violence๑
๑ Then you can't see what's in front of you๑

Lukas was glancing at the assortment of fiction books when he heard a loud thud. He turned slightly to see what had pounded through the silence of the library. His blue eyes scanned the library. Until he noticed a woman leaned up against the rows of books pushing back tears. He wanted to yell at himself for what he did next. He walked over calmly. He picked up the book raising a brow. Reptile Biology, odd interest. He moved the book to the side.

"Are you dizzy at all?" He asked making sure she didn't have a conclusion and die right their in the library. That would also look bad on report. F***ing hippies. He held out a hand to help her up. He really didn't care too much that she was looking at Retile biology books, some people like odd things. And she likes those scaly disgusting beasts, then fine. He'd leave it at that. He surprised that none of his soldiers had called in about any problems. They must be having a good day... He thought softly. Which was good for him. Having someone call in every 5 minutes about something that even the smartest of idiots could do annoyed the hell out of him. He stood still waiting for an answer from the woman.

Uniform of the Day

At My Attention ::
                                            The_Muffin_Puppy

User Image

SaucePump's Waifu

Anxious Dabbler

8,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Marathon 300
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Simon pulled his eyes away from the microscope as he took his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Probaly the dumbest thing he could do but without his glasses he was almost as blind as a bat. He sighed and turned the scope off pulling the slide out. He took a label and named the slide. Odin 'Caught'. He said. He smiled. Next would be the fun part. He had to put Odin through all the tests they did before, all the notes he lost, all the years deleted would all come back eventually. He walked calmly over to the closet and pulled out the Odin laptop. Which, sadly, had all its files erased. "I'm glad you've woken, we have many tests to do, since you decided to destroy all of them." His voice was eerily calm until he reached destroyed. A bit of anger escaped on that word. He set the laptop down. He pushed Joshua out of the room and locked the door on him. "I'm thinking we should start with the most painful and make out way down. Then we can finish what we started with you." And then Destroy you. He though finishing where he was going. "Normally I would be in a good mood but I'm afraid you and you're abnormal friends have really put in a bad mood. I will catch all of you, and I will make all of you suffer." He growled. Eying Odin. "Now let's see where we left off." he said turning off the cameras in the room.

╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC: Edited]

By My Side ::

kimichan841

Devoted Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
User Image Ashton Grey: "Haru Kimura"

There was a reason Haru was helping the girl. He didn't have to. Heck, it might have been easier to leave the girl to her fate or turn her in for kudos. He was 'safe' they men were looking fro street children, unaware of the fact that several of them had grown up, further working at the mayor's office had put him in plain sight. Nobody would do something that 'foolish'. He didn't appreciate what the men were doing at the lab. People were being put through inexhaustible pain, lost most of their lives, and were being hunted down like animals, members of their own species, their equals. Haru had lost his own life so to speak. He remembered little to nothing of it, and felt little to nothing after. He truly was a ghost, floating about in life with no emotional connection to the world, walking breathing sophisticated destructive machine. Few knew the destructive power he held, and Haru intended to keep it that way. Rescuing people like Ania was a way of taking his life back, saying they didn't own him, that he could be 'normal' again, living life his way.

Haru remained steadfast in his position. He gazed at her softly without coming off as staring or making Ania feel uncomfortable. Margarette was compassionate as usual. The girl looked like she wanted to say something snarky, but she at last came to a slightly spoiled pout and replied sullenly, "Fine, but only because it's survival. Anyways, where's my guitar?" The girl clearly had no idea what he potentially saved her from. Either that or this was her way of coping. The static buildup was severe, and miss Margarette rubbed her arms at the feeling. The static seemed to deaden on Haru however, as it appeared like it didn't effect him at all. He did however open a metal packet of ketchup and pour it over some fries as he began to eat. "My guitar returned, for me agreeing to safety." Haru, had his emotions been normal would have laughed warmly at at the girl's comment, or at least chuckle and smile sadly...he couldn't remember. For now all he could manage was a formal nodd and replied, "Then its done. Your guitar is upstairs with my brief case....I will retrieve it momentarily." He hadn't been able to bring it down, in one trip with the food and staged, an 'accident'. Intentionally leaving it behind to be picked up around the time the mayor left for the evening. The mayor had been bugging him about what he did with his weekends. Haru was probably the only person the mayor knew practically nothing about, and it genuinely bothered the man, in a childishly irksome way. Having the guitar case upstairs was a perfect meduim to slightly shock the man, and let him know he had a life, just not one that was in the mayor's realm of concern. Forgetting for once would remind him that Haru was human, and pout the Mayor's competitive nature at ease. He leaned back from off his knees and crossed his ankle over his left knee before continuing, "Ania, If we're going to do this properly without endangering ourselves, we're going to need to know every bit of detail that the scientists knew about you during your stay at the labs. If we're going to keep you hidden, we need to change some things. I know you may not feel comfortable describing these things with strangers, but your powers concern me. You seem to lose control quite frequently...We need to know how often, when and what are the causes. If also need to know what you want your new first name to be for the time being. We know you as Ania. That it shall stay for us. But, to avoid any slip ups in public we'll have to refer to you by another name. I know it's allot to throw at you, more than most should have to endure, but for your safety, and our own."

Yup, this is what I'm wearing...not that you care at all.....

User Image
User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

((O.O.C.:
cheljur
Sorry for the delayed reply.
))

Ruthless Prophet

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Strength does not come from physical capacity…

User Image User Image

xxxx Ania didn't really know how to start or where exactly to start. She tried thinking to the first time in her life she came in contact with scientist, but that would mean starting from the time she started comprehending things. She was more than an experiment to them, she was some kind of payback, a consequence of another mistake. As she thought a small spark of electricity swirled in between here fingers, carefully weaving up and down. Silence might of filled the room for a few minutes, before no emotions were apparent.

"They know everything, even from iI was an experiment or a twinkle in my parents eyes. My dad was involved, but found the whole mess inhumane. He wanted out, and when he tried I remember him send me and Josh, my brother, to the park. After we returned smoke rose from mi casa, my home, and Josh ran off to be a hero. That was the last I saw him, them. The orphanage is really nothing, except for this man in a suit always there watching. Let's say I played with fire and next thing I know I'm in a lab. Days blended together and pain was unbearable. Someone mentioned an unlimited power source, an ultimate weapons. Next thing I know, my feels like it's on fire. Seems like my body heat has been above normal. Like they know, and you can guess, my mutation is electricity. I can control and create it at will, but I must continue to do so. If I don't my electricity builds up and you already know. Another side effect happened to be my speed, though that was to there loss. Also I'm trying to learn electomagnetism. "

Ania then stood quiet before the electricity stopped moving through her fingers. "Anyways name wise, I would say Ani, but that's too close to Ania. My last name De La Noche means of the night, I like nightingales, so I guess Gale or Estrella. Though for a name I need another trade. I know my brother isn't dead and I need to find him. He has gold eyes, brown hair, maybe around your age, and thats about all I remember. I need to find him, he's all I got anymore.
AngelaDarr

Just my everyday clothes

Ruthless Prophet

13,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image Strength does not come from physical capacity…

User Image User Image

xxxxJoshua didn't even waist a second, letting Gilbert be with his game. He made his way to the surveillance room, the screens showing nothing but empty cells. The only exception was the screen of static which held the room he was just in. How do they expect anything to get done, at least I have lead now. He quickly got to work on the surveillance system, adapting it to work side by side with sonar and the cameras up around town. Just because he was considered merely a captor didn't mean he didn't pick up a few tricks here and there. One of these main tricks was hacking into the security system, and most importantly into the software of the supposed top notch gadgets. He was quick to work before the whole system was wired and already running.

"Just need a few minor adjustment and track the girl starting from the time Simon saw the girl…" He mumbled to himself as he watched countless figures enter and exit the shop, before finding the girl that was specified (ignoring all other suspicious movement). Quickly he started tracing her movements, before stopping at the orphanage. "Got ya…" He said as he added her face to the database. He was quick to leave into the snow, but he remembered to slow down for a moment, his hastiness would be his downfall. First thing first… civilian clothing. He took a cab to the apartments before putting on some jeans, a simply black shirt, and a coat to top it off, before off into the streets again.

This time he walked towards the orphanage, as if he had no other care in the world. He passed by the entrance, noticing a few footprints and a disturbed gate, before quietly entering. It had been abandoned for years, and the environment show it, except there was a faint noise coming from up stairs. Keep calm…

endragh

Prinny Overlord Ally
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Ⓙⓐⓝⓝⓐⓛⓘ Ⓓⓤⓝⓒⓐⓝ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

★ Has thou gone mad?
Has thou driven himself insane?
Please say it is not so. ★

Jannali was sitting down in her room of the apartment complex, reading a book by Shakespeare. She had not received a call from her teacher (that what she calls the scientists) and it was strange to her. She should've received a call by now, but hadn't.....did she? She placed her bookmark on where she was leaving off, slammed the book shut, and picked up the cell phone on the nightstand next to the bed. She checked her messages and saw that she had a voicemail. I wonder who it's from. She called her voicemail and after typing in her password, listened to the message. Her skin immediately had goosebumps on it as she listened to it. Oh, pumpkins! It's Dr. Murray! She jumped off of the bed, grabbed the dufflebag off of the loveseat in her room, and bolted out the door.

She ran as fast as she could across the street and the sidewalk, trying to get to the laboratory. Her teacher had instructed to come into her office and discuss something important with her. She suddenly tripped over her own feet and fell onto the hard pavement. "Ouch! She got up on her own, since no one was offering to help her up. She was used to that, though. As soon as she was up on her own two feet, she ran the rest of the way to the lab.

When she arrived, she was out of breath and sweating slightly. She wiped the droplets of sweat off her forehead with her shirt's sleeve and began walking down the dimly lit hallway. She never got why the hallway lights weren't brighter than they were now, but she didn't dare ask, fearing something bad might happen to her. She reached Dr. Murray's office, but a quick survey around the room with only her eyes revealed that the scientist was not in her office. Weird. I wonder where she went off to. She walked into the room cautiously and set her bag on the floor in one corner of the room. She then turned around and walked out of the office.

She began walking around the laboratory, trying to find something to do. She then began mumbling something under her breath, "Thou has changed the way of life so little that it has no impact on us. I know that, my dear. Be patient with me. Thou has taken too long. My patience runs thin." She kept mumbling things under her breath, a habit of hers no matter where she was. People had called her weird or a freak for doing so, but she considered it to be normal. She continued walking through the halls of the lab, making up things and muttering them softly so no one else could hear.

★ Thou has lost faith within himself.
Thou must seeketh the truth hidden within thee.
What shall you do now? ★

OOC
My character is free for anyone in the lab to talk to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff