I can barely keep my eyes wide open
I don't wanna see straight
What a day?
Feels like my breath is heavy again
And I'm totally faded

✰✰(¯`*•.¸,¤°Jayden°¤,¸.•*´¯)✰✰

User Image

((+_+))((+_+))○∞∞∞((+_+))((+_+))○∞∞∞((+_+))((+_+))○∞∞∞

Jayden laid in bed, as she watch the shadows dance across the wall. Her eyes were a slightly black as she blinked and the shadows were gone and she sat up in the bed running her hand through her blonde hair with pink streaks in it. As Flash backs of being In R&D Started to happen. Sure, she hated the place and the people that injected stuff into her system. As she remember plainly and clearly the people screaming and begging her not to kill them but she couldn't help it. She didn't spare any one that night and she didn't say one word to any one else. She just shook her head, and felt the darkness sink back into her mind pushing the memories of what happen and at R&D back where there belong in the past. She had escaped and only needed to worry about herself and no one else.

Jayden life after R&D had became some what normal. Sure she still stayed in the dark and had her fun with people. But now she got paid, to actually beat the crap out of people if there got out hand. She chuckled a bit and walked out of the bathroom and finished getting dress in black jeans and long black sleeve shirt and leather jacket. Tonight was her night her off and so she was going out to have some fun herself. Her worries of the past the least of her problems.

((Ooc:Yeah, Not my best but I was up until six am gaming and I wanted to get something up so Demon can get this moving..))

User Image

Follow me, follow me
As I trip the darkness
One more time
Follow me, follow me
I awake from madness
Just in time

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nathaniel woke with a start, her body covered in a cold sweat and her heart racing. "It's just a dream...A dream..." She stammered out to herself as she sat up in her bed, trying to shake the terrible thoughts racing in her mind. It was just a dream, but what she had dreamt of had really happened, the plants whispering to her in her apartment were proof enough of that. Finally being able to move enough so she wouldn't feel like she tremble apart, she swung her legs out of bed and touched her barefeet to the cool hard wood floor. A shiver was sent up her spine as she stood and ambled about before finally checking the time. It was long before he had to get up for school, but she figured she'd start to get ready anyway.

Working her way into the bathroom, Nathaniel showered and started doing her hair, pulling her bangs over her right eye, covering the little scar that she hated so much. Oh she had other scars from the R&D, but this one came long before then, and was much more personal. Once she was dressed, she flopped down on her couch and clicked a light on, pulling out a book. She hated the idea of TV now, the news and everything..Finally after some time though, she figured it was time to leave for school. Grabbing her bag and tossing it ober her shoulder, she headed out the door, locking the many locks she has on her apartment door.

School, one of the only things she had tried to do to return to normal life, except ot only proved to be a good distraction, but she managed to keep herself going every day and maintaining good grades. The other college students tended to avoid her, but she thought it was perfect really. She focused, got her work done for school, then went to work to et the money she needed to survive. The days were long, but well worth it in the end. Once out the front doors of the building, she was off walking to school, living a short enough distance so driving wasn't necessary. Walking up to the building where she had to attend her first class, she nodded to a few people, but other then that, sat and waited for the teacher to get in.

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

CCFeels like ,coming home
                                            CCCCAfter traveling a million miles
                                            CCCCCCI am ,not alone
                                            CCCCCCCCSearching for the starlight in the darkest skies

~4 months later~

Jun looked around, feeling very frantic in her own house and she hated this feeling. She had been asleep when she heard a crash downstairs. Thankfully she is a light sleeper, otherwise she might never had gotten up. Automatically, she grabbed the baseball bat that was kept under the bed for reasons like this. She didn't want to use her powers and get caught. She would have no sane way of explaining why she had them, which would mean she would end up in a mental institute.

Slowly opening her door and walking down the hallway, she listened for any noises that weren't normally there. For all she knew, she could have been hearing things again. The same thing had happened to her last month.

THUMP!

She turned to the stairs, slowly looking over the balcony and into the foyer. She was hoping nothing was there, but she had this gut feeling that something was. Seeing nothing, she made her way down the stairs quietly, always looking around her to make sure there was no surprise attacks on here. She absolutely hated her big house at night. It was always creepy when no light came in because of the trees around the house.

She held her hand in front of her, letting a small ball of fire appear so that she could see. So far, so good. She thought, turning a corner and taking back what she thought. In her living room stood a man about 6' 1", dressed in complete black and looking straight at her. She wanted to scream, but she also wanted to hurt this man because she recognized the outfit. It was one of the R&D.

She doused the flame as she started backing up, getting read to run. When he took a step toward her, she ran back to the stairs and took them two at a time. She needed to get to her room. She had a bag of emergency things hidden in her closest, along with the address to a safe place. Getting to the hallway, she did something she shouldn't have done: looked back. Her attacker was about 10 feet behind her and gaining fast. She had 4 feet left till she got to her room.

Then she remembered the bat in her hand. Grinning, she stopped and turned, holding the bat like she was ready to get a home run swing in. When the male got close enough, she swung, landing the hit in his sternum. She heard a crack but didn't stay to find out the damage she had done. Getting to her room, she shut and locked the door before moving things in front of the door to barricade it.

Once that was completed, she began digging in her closet for the bag. It took a while, thanks to everything she had stored in there being in her way. Didn't help that every time the door was hit, she jumped and looked over to see if he had gotten in yet.

Grabbing the bag, she grabbed her wallet from the desk and took one last look around. I was beginning to like this place.
                                                                She thought, turning to the window and climbing down the ladder she kept there. Once down, she glanced up at the window before turning and running into the woods. All she wanted to do was get away from there. No, she didn't want to, she NEEDED to so that she could be safe for a while. However long that was going to be.

User Image

{ Time skip must be 4 months. Also, the post doesn't need to be this long, but have more than 3 paragraphs. If you can't think of much along the lines of what I have, tell us what your character has been up to for the last 4 months. Otherwise, if you can come up with a really good scene like I have thought of (Please don't copy it. Come up with something else.), then go ahead. }

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Sooyoung ■ Element (Wind)

Location (South Korea - Seoul - Music Bank Stage) ■ Feeling (Nervous/Excited)

Currently (Getting Ready to Perform) ■ With (Girls' Generation)

Thinking (How Will We Do?) ■ Singing (Dalgomhan “saranghae” giboon joheun han madi)

Outfit ■ http://www.polyvore.com/sooyoung_elemente_kissing_you/set?id=60272402

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

바람 산들 바람, 또는 거친 태풍이 될 수 있습니다. . .

User Image

. . . 전 Elementé 오전 너 당신이 한 일에 지불 할 것입니다.

User ImageUser Image

It had been four months since they were preparing to debut, and now they were finally going to perform one of their newest songs. Sure, she didn't get many lines, but you couldn't ask for everything. The girls chatted nervously backstage, occasionally quietly singing lyrics to themselves or practicing small bits of the dance. Sooyoung chatted with the rest of them, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She'd never gotten an answer from Jae-Hwa before, so she hadn't tried again since. Things had gotten a little easier since then, but it helped to be busy.

Finally, it was there turn to go on and they all stopped chatting and got on the stage and set for the song. As the music started, Sooyoung could feel herself getting into it. The song was a cute one, titled "Kissing You". She didn't notice anything weird at first, but as she stepped out of the line to hit her next set, she almost froze. There, in the first row, was a figure in black. Unlike the rest of the crowd, they weren't dancing or cheering with everyone else, just sitting there, staring at her. Even as she felt her smile drop, she forced it back on. 'Just get through the song. You can run later.' But her body didn't want to run later, it wanted to run now.

The song felt like it went on forever, then it seemed like they spent hours onstage waiting for the cheers to die out. As they went backstage, she let her smile drop, handing the lollipop props that they'd had to the closest girl to her, it just happened to be Sunny. "What's wrong?" she asked, frowning. It was unusual for the shortest girl to frown and all of the other girls took note, glancing over just as Sooyoung began to walk away without a response.

It was almost like her body was acting instinctively, shutting down her emotions so she could use these horrible elemental powers to get rid of the threat, but she couldn't lose control now. She'd hurt her friends and the R & D member wasn't even here. "Sooyoung, what's wrong?" Jessica, one of the two girls from America, asked, carefully catching her arm.

"I . . . I have somewhere I need to be," she lied, knowing she probably looked distracted. She gently pulled away and started jogging off. The other girls joined Jessica, watching her leave, confused looks on all of their faces as they began to mumbled amongst themselves.

'They probably think something's wrong with me . . . they're not wrong,' she thought, turning the corner. Once she was out of sight, she began running, pushing the door open as soon as she could. Gasping, she stepped back, the door falling shut behind her - automatically locking. Standing in front of her, like he'd been waiting, was the R & D member. She took a couple steps back and the man followed with two larger steps forward. As he began to take another step forward, she darted to the side, letting herself start sprinting.

She could hear him behind her, but the only sign of her fear was the speed she gained. It was like all of her emotions were being pulled together, causing the wind around her to pick up. Papers and debris started blowing around and the wind even started to knock a few people over. 'No . . . I don't want to hurt anyone,' she thought, turning a corner. She knew if she could just get away from him, she'd be able to get control of herself, but he was still close behind - getting closer from the sound of it. She rounded another corner and, seeing an alley nearby, quickly darted into it. She ducked behind a dumpster and heard him run past, probably thinking she'd run to the next corner. As she heard his footfalls move away, she ran out of the alley and towards her apartment.

Once she was there, she darted over to her closet, ignoring the mess that Yoona and Yuri, her two roommates from the group, had left on the floor when they had been getting ready this morning. Once she reached her closet, she started rummaging around, looking for a duffle bag. As she found it, she was somewhat relieved that she began to feel panicked. She started stuffing clothes and other necessary things into it, but not too much, she couldn't afford to be weighed down. She changed out of the outfit from the concert and changed into something more comfortable, dropping the dress and such on her bed. After pulling the duffle bag over her shoulder, she found a pen and some paper and wrote a quick note to her friends, telling them she had something to do and she'd be back soon. 'I hope,' she thought as she walked out.

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

(Out of Cyclones: Her new outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sooyoung_elemente_casual/set?id=60334886 )

AveRosa's Waifu

Dedicated Strategist

9,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Forum Regular 100
What a day?
I can barely keep my eyes wide open
I don't wanna see straight
What a day?
Feels like my breath is heavy again
And I'm totally faded

✰✰(¯`*•.¸,¤°Jayden°¤,¸.•*´¯)✰✰

User Image

Jayden yawned, as she had just gotten off a very tiring long shift. Work the past few months had been picking up due to the holidays and that so no days off for her. She pulled her car into the drive way and killed the engine and slowly got out but something wasn't right. As the hair on the back of her neck stood up, she groaned mentally and really didn't have the physical energy to deal with this but she never once ignore that feeling and being hunter of the night yeah she had learned to trust them. Her grey tinted eyes started to take everything and she blended or rather cloaked herself in the darkness and made her way back to the back door entrance of her house and silently went in.

Still keeping herself cloak, she made her way into the house her night vision catching a movement a few feet in front of her, she used the darkness to morph and reappear behind the guy as she screamed "BOO" and he jumped turning around but couldn't see anything. She just laughed, as her voice carried in the dark. She didn't want to shot this guy, even through she had gun on her and could he wasn't worth a bullet. Instead she shot some tentacles out grabbing hold of the male by the neck and lifting up the ground and than tossing him roughly against wall as the dark sickly looking tentacles wrapped around his arms and legs as there started to squeeze and one wrapped around his mouth to prevent him from scream. She approach the male closer and got a better look at him and notice the male was in R&D outfit and jayden just growled her eyes grew black and the things around the male tighten and when she heard the males arms and legs both break is when she dropped him to ground. “Your not worth my time or energy to kill.” As a huge black dog came downstairs at the noise and was growling. Jayden just smirked and gave the dog it's signal. As she morph into the darkness leaving the guy to scream and the dog to finish him off.

She made her way upstairs and hurried up grabbing the bag she had shoved in the closet and made her way back downstairs real quick skipping a few steps out of time. Knowing the R&D there would be more if this one didn't return back. She whistled for the dog to come, but didn't bother to look and see if the male was dead or unconsciousness both were probably very high. She jumped into her car and started it as she pulled out of her drive way.

((Ooc:Yeah, got to love my dark mind..XD ))

User Image

Follow me, follow me
As I trip the darkness
One more time
Follow me, follow me
I awake from madness
Just in time

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Four months, it had been such a long four months as Nathaniel tried to ballance out work and school. With school now though, she was studying hard for her exams, which seemed to hav crept up on her, especially since she still had a knot in her stomach, like something bad was going to happen, but she never knew what it could be, except for the return of the R&D...Though she prayed every night that that wasn't it. It wasn't long before it was pushed out of her mind again by her having to focus on everything else.

Most of her afternoons were absorbed by work and studying, every night she'd come home exhausted, this night was no different as ahe walked along the dimly lit street, carrying her books in one hand, and a concealed knife on the other, having never left her apartment with out it. Even as she walked in the chilled air, she could feel her eyes drooping a bit as constant yawns forced their way from her throat, but there was a slight feeling of danger in the air tonight, more so then usual, and the plants hissed their caution at her. It made her heart race and her muscles tighten.

With out any hesitation, she took off running down the street, not looking behind her at all. Her ice blue eyes turned wild, her black hair flying around her. Reaching her apartment building, she dashed up the stairs and slammed into her door, trying to unlock the doors quietly and quickly, once in though, she slammed it closed behind her and locked it again, only to freeze instantly as she heard the plants in the room now shrieking. There before her, in her room, was a large man, standing there just staring at her, then a chuckle started. Not waiting to see what he was going to do, she rushed past him, but he grabbed onto her and threw her to the ground, a yelp ripped through her throat and she struggled against him. Landing her foot solidly into his stomach, Nathaniel struggled to grasp something to hit him with. The knife that had been in her hand went scattering off somewhere, which made her panick more.

But as the man doubled over from her kick, she sprang to her feet and ran to her room, throwing her pillows from the bed, revealing a rather large knife, as she grabbed it though, the man ran from behind her and grabbed her tightly,restraining her arms and keeping her from moving. He started to chuckle again before her felt Nathaniel's body began to tremble, and then the plants in her room started to spread and grow, wrapping around the man and getting tighter and tighter, until the bones in his wrists snapped and he fell away from her screaming. Taking her chance, Nathaniel spun around and drove the knife into his stomach. His blood splashed onto her and she cringed at the warmth of it. Though she couldn't wait any longer, she went to the small nightstand and gabbed a small bag, then went for the window, as she opened it, he slid down the fire escape, disappearing into the dark of night, wondering where she could go now, as long as it was far away...

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Take a good look at me now... Do you still recognize me? Am I so different
inside?! This world is trying to change me, and I admit I don't want to change
with it! And I admit I can't go on like this anymore! Erase this monster I've
become! Forgive me for all the damage done! It's not over... say it's not over!
I'm begging for mercy... I'm only the monster you made me!

I'm better alone now, see I'm torn from my mistakes! And I stopped believing
that I could ever make things change! How much can I take, when I know
that it hurts you?! How long can I wait... when I can't go on like this anymore?!
Because who I am isn't who I used to be, and I'm not invincible, I'm not
Indestructible! I'm only human... can't you see the beauty in me?!

Take a good look at me now... can't you see I've changed?! Erase this monster
I've become! Forgive me for all the damage done! It's not over... Say it's
not over! I'm begging for mercy, I'm only the monster you made me!
Far away through the pain I hear the angels calling... Far away through
the pain I see my demons falling! I hear my angel calling...

XXXXXXXXX SPIRIT !!

Erase this monster you made me...

User Image
█████████████████ █████ █████ ███ ██ ██ █

XXXXXXXAwkward Psychopathic Homo

The following months passed by in a haze, some days were better than others but he’d begun to notice that was a frequent pattern in life. For the first time in the time since he’d escaped R&D he actually felt safe enough to settle down. The first month was of course hard, the mangers at the motels he’d frequently snuck into began to notice his pattern so he figured it was time to find employment… or leave town. The thought of leaving yet another town was just a bit too much so he hit up just about every place that had a help wanted sign in the window. Almost every place he’d went to gave him a call back so within a week he’d gotten enough to actually afford a place to stay. Sure, working as a barista at the local coffee branch wasn’t the most glamorous job… but it paid well enough and the element infused within him gave him just enough of a charm boost for him to make satisfying amount in tips. So, he wasn’t doing badly by any means… if he had to say anything he’d say he was doing pretty well for himself. Even so much so that he’d managed to land himself a few dates here and there with the few local gay men that were regulars at the coffee shop. Though, he tended to keep them all at arm’s length so the relationships didn’t last very long. But he would admit he enjoyed the company while it lasted and for once in his life he actually felt like he was on the road to recovery and happiness. But he was sure in the back of his mind… that he was a complete idiot for thinking that things could ever become even remotely normal.

It had been the beginning of the third month since he decided to make the small little town his new home that he’d met the older man. He was in his mid to late thirties, hair as black as pitch with a slight pack of graying hair at his hairline in the right corner. His rigid attractive appearance and beautiful light eyes were the main things that drew attention to him. But unlike his dangerous appearance that screamed ‘keep away’ his calming attitude and sweet demeanor was what drew the younger in like a moth to a flame. It was only a short time before they began to fall head over heels for one another, spending many sleepless nights in each other’s arms. Even if he couldn’t remember any of his life he somehow knew that he’d never felt as much joy as he did when the other man was around him. All the time he spent running seemed to fade away and his past seemed to finally stay there… where it belonged. That annoying feeling in the back of his head that tried to warn him of the dangers of getting to close didn’t even faze him. He ignored all signs that might cause him to realize this illusion of happiness was just that… an illusion. Around the same time that he finally gave into that sad fact was the time that he realized that everything was wrong and with that realization came at a price he wasn’t ready to pay. He woke up with a start to an empty bed and the sound of the shower running in the bathroom across from him. The stream rolling out from underneath the doorway his eyes locked on his open bedroom door and the eerily quiet footsteps echoing down the hallway.

He slowly moved out of the overly large bed his feet making no sound as they were placed upon the soft carpet of the bedroom floor. Slowly he slid on his lovers overly large T-shirt and slid into a pair of loose fitting boxers before silently making his way down the dark hallway. Stopping just as he began to hear the words of the hushed conversation going on within the walls of the living room. One voice he recognized quickly even in a whisper, the defined gruffness and deep Russian lilt gave his love away quickly. Though, the second was harder to place… but the sense of strong familiarity and fear cleared up his confusion just as fast as it had come. He wished he could deny all of it push it all out of his mind and never think of it again. But as the two males conversation got more heated it became more and more obvious that what little happiness he’d managed to grasp… was all a lie. “Just give me a little more time… he’s just a lab rat anyways, I’m not done playing with him yet. I swear as soon as I am you can take him with no more trouble from me.” That usually smooth and sweet Russian accented voice was now full of so much malice and hate that he actually cringed a bit. The way the other referred to him dug deeper than he would ever truly admit, but that only fueled the anger now burning inside of him. “Your time is up, you’re lucky I don’t kill you where you stand for not reporting this in sooner!” he figured there would be no better time than that to make his presence known. Stepping out from his hiding place and instantly gaining the other’s attention instantly, locking eyes with the R&D member he gave a alluring half smile his fake-lovers luck had just run out. “Kill him.” His voice took on a smooth seductive feel like Egyptian cotton running across bare skin his eye narrowed and the air shifted as he watched the weak man begin to crumble and bend to his will.

Of course he put up more of a fight than many people, because he was aware of what was happening to him. So, that didn’t exactly make him an easy target… but not an impossible one. It took no longer than ten seconds before the man had his gun draw and aimed at the one who’d betrayed him. The older man barely had time to give him a pleading look before the silent bullet rang out and a single droplet of blood ran from the wound between those hypnotic brown eyes. He turned his gaze as the older man’s body fell to the floor with a loud thud shaking the floor beneath his feet. No matter how hard he tried he couldn’t help letting one tear roll down his ivory cheek as he turned back to the R&D member. The man was shaking still trying to fight the control, though he was just a R&D lapdog so his will wasn’t exactly strong to begin with. His upper lip raised in a sneer as he viewed the repulsive waste of life, his mind reeling with things he wished he could do. But he wasn’t about to sink himself to the level that those people wished him to be. “Open your mouth,” he instructed his voice so calm and cool it even frightened himself. “put your gun inside it… and pull the trigger.” The man fought his will harder this time so the actions were a bit more delayed than normal, but soon enough the man’s brain matter decorated the wall behind him and his body fell to the floor. He pushed back all emotions as he began shoving everything he had into a duffel bag and making his way out the back door his large dog following close at his heels. He needed to run and he wasn’t going to stop this time… he’d been stupid to ever think he could stop. Things could never change, he was just going to have to accept that and somewhere deep down he’d always known that. ...

OOC : { Outfit || Song... Hope that worked. lol... }

█████████████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ████ ███ ██ █

User Image
User Image
☆♪JaeーHwa Lee♪☆
재 화 리
His outfit

Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again

ㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓ
Jae-Hwa yawned as he woke up this morning afew mouths had past and not much had happened to the Asian male. He would get up in the morning get dressed then go to work at the music store then after work maybe go hang out with some people or simply go home depending on what mood he was in. Nothing really that exciting happened to him in those past few months unless meeting JiMin counted as exciting. He couldn't really count meeting the other male as exciting since all the guy did was walk right into his place of work and asked about a SHINee CD. After that the two just talked and talked which was fine except they held up the line so no one else could buy anything. After Jae got into a bit of trouble for talking when he should of been working the two exchanged numbers and made plans to talk later. He had thought JiMin seemed really nice with good taste in music then of corse the other was pretty damn cute.

Jae had thought about JiMin the whole day after they met and days after. It was a night or two after they exchanged numbers that Ji had called him and the two started as some called it "talking". There was a lot of back-and-forth flirting over text, call and even in person between the two men. After a few weeks the two started hanging out. A few days after and they stared to get physical though just hugging and kissing each other on their checks and foreheads but nothing more so they still weren't dating and they still are not. Jae's been thinking about asking Ji out for sometime but he's been hesitating just because he doesn't want to get to involved and have something happen with R&D. Since nothing has he decided last week he'd go for and made plans to meet with Ji at a nice restaurant last night but the make never showed up and didn't text or call him to say he wouldn't be able to which made Jae worry about the other. 'i hope he's ok. Maybe he just forgot maybe he got busy' he thought then picked up his cell of the night stand next to his king sized bed and checked for a missed call or text he hadn't noticed from JiMin maybe saying he was sorry or why he missed diner but there was nothing.

After setting his cell down Jae-Hwa got up out of bed and went to his closet to pick out something to ware for the day. He was thinking about stoping by the boys apartment to see if he was ok before heading of to work but wasn't sure he should. 'i'm sure he's fine' he told himself though he just had a bad feeling the male was not ok. Sighing he grabbed some clothes and went to his bathroom to take a shower and get ready. Once he was out of the shower and dressed though he thought he heard something down stares like a door opening but wasn't sure so he didn't think much of it. Once he was completely ready with his necklaces, earrings, hat, socks and even shoes on he went down stares. There was nothing out of the ordinary there until he got to the living room were a man was in all black and he could tell by the logo on his jacket that he worked for R&D. 'what the hell' he thought as soon as he saw the man who happened to have a gun.

As soon as the man saw him he pointed his gun at him but at the same time Jae raised his hand and with an ice spike shot the gun out of the R&D man's hand. He then tackled then man sitting on his stomach with an ice spike over the man's heart. He tried to shove the ice through the man's chest but he was stopped by the man holding his arm trying to keep it from doing what Jae wants it to do. "your dead" he said scowl on him face anger in his eyes he was about to get the ice through when he heard a Boise behind him. "are you sure you want to do that?" the voice that sounded like it belonged to a German woman said. "why wouldn't I?" Jae asked ice getting closer to the man. "because if you do the boy dies" the voice said. 'what boy? They better not...' he though but didn't finish as he heard another voice one he knew very well. "Hey whats going on? Where am I?" a voice also behind him said and sounded just like JiMin.

'this can't be!' he thought eyes going wide and he turned to see who was behind him. Over his shoulder he saw a German woman in all black like the man with the same R&D logo on her shirt but he didn't pay much attention to her as what or who she had. One hand was holding the arms back of a attractive male with black hair and a blindfold over his eyes so he couldn't see. She had a knife up to his neck and he knew intently that the male was JiMin. 'they must have gotten him yesterday which is why he never showed up' he thought as the man under him pushed him of. The woman then smiles as the man got up though Jae had completely forgotten the man was there. 'this is not good' he thought as the man pulled him up to his feet by his arm. He know had to find away to kill both the man and woman while not letting anything happen to JiMin. 'what am I going to do?' he thought wishing he knew. Figuring staying calm was the best way to think of a way out he took a deep breath trying to do just that. Ignoring what the R&D people were saying he looked around the room trying to think of what he could do.

There really wasn't much but as he thought he notice the gun was still on the ground where it landed when he shot it out of the man's hand. 'maybe he just has more weapons then that' he thought since the man didn't go for it when he had the chance. 'or maybe he forgot about it' he thought with no idea. Instead he decided to focus on the woman. Jae knew that if he made a wrong move she'd kill Ji and there was no way he could save the other male with her focussing on him. 'ive got to distract her' he thought thinking of how he could do that. Then an idea hit him it may not have been the best but it was at lest something so he then moved his head as if he was trying to see something behind her. "hey you mind giving me a hand here I'm in a bit of a mess here" he said acting like he was trying to talk to someone behind her. The man simply looked at him like "what the ********", He then heard JiMin say "Jae is that you?" but he said nothing to the other because right then the woman fell for it and looked behind her. He then quickly raised his hand and shot her in the throat with an ice spike the same way ge got the gun away from the man. Then he froze the man in a sold block of ice before he could do anything.

Now that Jae-Hwa was free he ran to JiMin who was now safe though still tied up and blindfolded. Once to the male he untied the ropes around his wrist then JiMin pulled the blindfold off his face himself. "Jae! It is you!" he said then gave him a big hug which Jae returned. The two then just stood there holding eachother nether wanting to let go afraid of lossing the other. They stayed like that for sometime untill finally Jae let go and looked into JiMin's eyes with his own filled with sadness. "I am so sorry" he said feeling really bad he got JiMin cought up in this mess. 'it's all my fault' he thought. "what happened?" JiMin asked and it was easy to tell he was scared. "it's hard to explain but I'm sorry I'm so sorry" Jae said and hugged JiMin again. "I'm sorry I missed diner they just had other plans for me" JiMin said which made Jae laugh because with all that just happened he was worried about diner. "it's fine no worries about that I think getting kidnapped is an good reason to miss diner" he said with a slight laugh but his face then went from a smile to straight. "um JiMin I have to tell you something" he said. "um what?" Ji asked then before answering he kissed the other on the lips.

After pulling away from Ji he frowned not because the kiss was bad in fact Jae really liked it but because of what he had to say. "I have to leave" he said. "wait what?" JiMin asked. He said nothing as he watched his words sink into the other male who now was looking even more upset. "but why?" [/color=blue]"it's not safe for me here. If I stay they'll be back plus I can't let them hurt you." Jae answered looking at the ground. "will you come back?" JiMin asked. "no never" "then I'm coming with you!" Ji said. "no it's not safe for you with me I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you plus your life is here and I'm not worth giving that up" he said. "but..." Ji started but Jae put his finger over his lips to stop him from talking. "no buts I'm leaving and never coming back for your own good" he said which caused Ji to tear up then start to cry. "I'm sorry love but this is how it has to be now come on let me take you home" Jae-Hwa said then hugged JiMin before taking him to his car and taki
off he went back to his home placed explosives all around since it was far enough away from from people for them to really notice and drove away with only as much clothes food water money and CDs he could take. Once he was far enough away he made the house explode getting rid of all the evidence that what happened there and that he was there. With that done he simply drove with no idea where he was going but away.

Out Of Cake: hope this works sorry this took so long forgot about this completly lol sorry also sorry it's as long as it is
Get back, are you kidding with me?
Young and rich — that describes me
So I’m fast so what is okay
Are you kidding me?
I’m not kidding you

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location (South Korea - A Small Town Near Seoul - Abandoned Building) ■ Feeling (Tired/Relieved)

Currently (Catching My Breath) ■ With (No One)

Thinking (Finally, Safe) ■ Singing (Nothing)

Outfit ■ I'm Wearing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

It felt to Sooyoung like she'd been running forever, but she finally made her way to the place she'd designated as a safe house of sorts. She slowed to a walk and opened the door. It was a building that hadn't been used in years -- everyone who lived nearby probably thought it was unsafe, it certainly looked it -- just on the outskirts of a small town most people couldn't remember the name of. No one went near the place, besides looking unsafe, the locals seemed to think it was haunted. It was the perfect place to hide from the R&D.

Once she stepped into the spacious, somewhat dusty building, she sat down on a pile of boxes, her eyes falling on the two by four she'd carefully hidden in case they found her somehow. She'd sworn to herself she was never going to use her powers to hurt people, but that didn't mean she couldn't defend herself. She sighed and let herself relax, leaning back as she dropped her bag onto the dusty floor.

"Relax, Sooyoung, they can't hurt you now," she murmured to herself, her eyes falling shut as she took a few deep breaths. Once she felt relaxed enough, she got back up and began wandering around the room. There wasn't much to look at, but it always seemed like something new popped up every day, but maybe it was just because she hadn't looked hard enough. As she wandered, she was reassured by the feel of the piece of wood in her hand.

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

(Out of Cyclones: I call the breezes.)

Mrs_GDVamp
User Image
☆♪JaeーHwa Lee♪☆
재 화 리
His outfit

As Jae-Hwa drove he couldn't stop thinking about the earlier events. He hoped that now that he was gone R&D would leave JiMin alone. 'I shouldn't have even gotten involved with him' he thought. He felt bad about getting the other in this even for just a moment. He didn't want anything to happen to the sweet and adorable JiMin so he thought it was best to be away from him. He care about JiMin as more then just a friend so he wouldn't be able to stand it if something happened to him and it was his fault. 'i hate R&D' he thought because if it wasn't for R&D he may of been able to be with the other but not now. He just wouldn't let anything happen to him if he could help it.

Jae then heard his phone go off, thought he really shouldn't have his phone because phones could be tracked. He onlly kept the phone because of all the pictures of him and JiMin on it. Sighing he pulled the car over and took his phone out pushing the button so he could use it he saw this picture of JiMin and him. It was from a trip the two took with JiMin's friends and had a lot of fun. Bitting his lip he went to see who it was that had texted him and of corse it was JiMin.

To: Dragon

Oh how he so wanted to text back but no he knew it was a bad idea. Setting the phone down he went back to driving taking the car back on the rode. 'i should ditch the car too' he thought though he wasn't sure he wanted to unless he got a new car. Well he wanted to keep the things he had left.

♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦Time Skip♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢♦♢

It's been a few hours that he's driven now and the sky was going black. He had gotten a used car on his way to the hiding place. He still had his phone though of corse and JiMin has tried texting him a few other times. Each time he read a text from Ji he felt worse wishing he could of stayed with him but sadly that's not how needed to be. 'maybe it's for the best?' he thought because his powers. If the two of then ever got into a fight there would always be a chance of him freezing him. It was all R&D's fault his life sucked.

Jae then smiled seeing the old factory which had been shut down it was even thought to be haunted. The town around it was so small he knew R&D wouldn't find it. 'i should be safe now' he thought parking his car. Then he got out of the car and walked up to the bilding. Opening the door he walked inside with no idea what would happen next...

Out Of Cake: I fined it lol
Are you kidding me?
I’m not kidding you

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location (South Korea - A Small Town Near Seoul - Abandoned Building) ■ Feeling (Scared)

Currently (Freaking Out) ■ With (Jae Hwa)

Thinking (What the **** was that?) ■ Singing (Nothing)

I'm Wearing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Sooyoung had just made a full circle around the room - about the fifth one that visit alone - when she heard the door begin to open. Her heart began to race as her eyes locked on the opening to the room. It was the only way in and, consequently, the only way out, besides going through one of the broken windows. However, getting cut on broken glass was not one of the things Sooyoung had in mind, so, instead, she readied her two-by-four as she crept towards the widening doorway.

Just as the person stepped inside, she hit at them - him? - with the chunk of wood. It wasn't too hard, just enough to stun someone long enough to run. 'Or realize who the hell I just hit,' she thought, mentally face-palming as she rushed over to the familiar and not at all terrifying blond she'd just hit.

"Oh my gosh, Jae Hwa, are you okay?" she asked, making sure to check for any severe injuries. "I'm so sorry. I thought you were from the R & D! Please tell me you're okay!" She hoped that the boy was all right, she hadn't meant to hurt whoever it was in any case, and could only hope she knew her own strength well enough to judge just how hard she'd hit him.

User Image

User Image

Mrs_GDVamp
User Image
☆♪JaeーHwa Lee♪☆
재 화 리
His outfit

"ow! What the ********] Jae-Hwa said rubbing his head where he had been hit. He was stunned and shock not sure at all what was going on. He then heard someones voice and couldn't figure out who it was at first. After a little while he finally realized who it was and what was being said. "Sooyoung, not nice! That hurt!" he cumulated giving her a cute pouty face unable to be mad still a bit dazed by it. "so I'm guessing they found you to" he said referring to why she was here and what she said.

It had been some time since he'd seen her last. She had been one of the other people had been taken back then. She was also the last one he had lost contact with back then when he had changed numbers to keep from getting found. 'i shouldn't even have a phone' he thought. He knew it wasn't hard to track someone with a cell phone but they were still nice to have. He had thought that if he changed his number every so often he would of been able to stay ahead of them though it didn't really work.

Out Of Cake: sorry my posts have taken so long and sorry this kinda sucks
Are you kidding me?
I’m not kidding you

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

CCFeels like ,coming home
                                            CCCCAfter traveling a million miles
                                            CCCCCCI am ,not alone
                                            CCCCCCCCSearching for the starlight in the darkest skies

Jun kept looking behind her, scared that someone was following her. She couldn't be sure, not with what had been happening. Taking a deep breath, she pulled out the disposable phone she had bought a few towns ago.

Rubbing the piece of paper in her pocket, she put the phone back. Deciding not to call yet. She was nervous that they were dead. Or if they were alive, she didn't want them to be tracked and found. She was seriously scared about it.

Walking along the road, she glanced at the different motels. "I need to stop and rest. But I shouldn't. Who knows how far behind they are." She spoke to herself. It was the truth though. She had no idea if they followed her or not.

Sighing, she walked into the closest motel. It was obviously a cheap one since it looked very run-down. Pushing her hair out of her face, she got one room for just one night. She wasn't planning to stay in this town any longer than that. She even gave the kid at the desk a fake name, just so that if the R&D were following her, he wouldn't be able to verify that she was actually there.

Once in the room, she fell onto the bed, deserving a much needed rest. All she could think of was sleeping. "First though, a shower"

User Image

{ Sorry that I have not been posting or being the thread leader that I need to be. I've been busy with my life and school. Things just aren't always working out. }

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location (South Korea - A Small Town Near Seoul - Abandoned Building) ■ Feeling (Stupid)

Currently (Freaking Out) ■ With (Jae Hwa)

Thinking (What have I done?) ■ Singing (Nothing)

I'm Wearing...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"I'm so sorry," Sooyoung repeated, her hands still covering her mouth. She nodded when Jae Hwa guessed that they found her. She didn't even need to ask who, she just knew. "I thought we were safe," she murmured, sitting down, her eyes dropping to the dusty floor as the two-by-four fell from her hand. "I guess I thought wrong....I should have known better than to relax....I'm so stupid..." She sighed, brushing her hair behind her ear. "But, well, since we're both here, why don't we stick together? Strength in numbers, right?" It was a smart suggestion, one they'd used to escape the R & D in the first place, though she wasn't sure how well it would work if that number was two. It was worth a shot, though. While she wanted to ask him why he hadn't called her back, she didn't think it was the right time to bring it up, not yet.

User Image

User Image

Mrs_GDVamp

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Morning had come and Nathaniel could feel her body collapsing from severe exhaustion. She had only managed to escape from the R&D the night before from her adreneline rush, but now that she had skipped three towns, she had to stop and lean against a wall to keep herself from falling over. "I need help.." She sputtered to herself as she swiped her left hand over her face, like she could wipe away the sleepiness, but it didn't help. Knowing that she had to keep moving, she shoved herself away from the wall and stumbled along the street, knocking into a few people who grumbled and glared at her. She couldn't even muster the energy to apologize. A heavy sigh that was almost like a yawn came from her as she split away from the crowd to lean against another wall, not being able to move quickly or for very long.

"s**t.." She muttered to herself again. She knew she had to keep moving, but in this state, she was a sitting duck. Looking up slowly, letting her pale blue eyes scan the buildings around her, she spotted a small cafe and nearly cried with relief, not really knowing why. Pulling her eyes away from the shop, she scanned the faces of all who passed in front of her. They all looked like regular people, which gave her some comfort, and the plants only hummed sweetly at her, almost like a lullaby, so she felt comfortable enough to cross the crowd and enter the building. With an eery grace, she passed through the people like it was nothing and to the front doors of the shop. Grabbing onto the handle she pushed it open and took a seat, keeping her bag close to her side. Not long after sitting down, a cute waitor came over and smiled at her, asking if she'd like anything, "Coffee, please. And a muffin too.." She tried to smile, but it only came up to be a crooked smirk. The boy gave a nervous smile back now and shuffled off quickly without another word.

Sinking low in her seat, Nathaniel sighed heavily and shook her head, "I have no social graces do I..?" As if talking to herself helped with that, people turned and looked at her as she sat there. She felt her skin crawl with their gazes, it made her uncomfortable. She felt like she still had the blood from the R&D man from before. Her stomach turned from the memory and she let herself slump over until her head hit the table. A tap came from her table as the boy from before put down her muffin and coffee, "Oh, thank you." She whispered to him, barely glancing up at him. As she reached over to grab a bit of her muffin, she felt his hand on her shoulder, which made her jump slightly and look right up at him. Only a sweet smile on his face before he walked away. Confused, she just shook her head, listening to the soothing lullaby from the plants as she picked at her muffin and sipped her coffee, pulling out a terribly worn book from her bag. Though it was a bad idea for her to be relaxing at this moment, she couldn't help it, she felt safe, a feeling she hadn't felt in a very very long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff