Status
            XXXOpen // Closed // Underconstruction

Accepting
              XXXYes // No

*Non-striked items are what is happening*

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image

User Image

Seven people were taken from their homes. Seven people never returned back home. Why? Some people say they just disappeared, others say that they left to see far away places. No one in the public knows for sure what had happened but, there are few that know the truth of the matter.

Those Seven people were taken to a Research and Developmental facility out in some unknown area and were tested on. The tests were confidential until one man stepped forward and told us. What happened wasn't following the Human Rights Laws that had been made.

These people were tested on with different things, made to go through hours of rigorous testing. These Seven had elements put into their bodies with other chemicals so that the antibodies wouldn't destroy the elements. The Scientists wanted to make seven people have control over the elements.

It worked. Maybe just a bit to well. The Seven fought back with everything they had, trying to earn back their freedom. It worked for the Seven. They finally became free of the R&D but, they all knew that there was no way to go back to normal. They weren't normal anymore, not with the powers they had.

When they had left the facility, they made sure they could all keep in touch and they did, for years. Over the years, they lost contact with each other, their lives not allowing them to talk or meet. But now, everything has gone wrong. The R&D has resurfaced and plans to take back their experiments: Dead or Alive.

Now it is time for The Seven to fight once again for their freedom. Will they? Or will internal fights break them? Only you can decide.

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image

No God-Modding: Take a few hits. Not saying you need to take ALL, but some would be nice.
          Play fair: Goes with God-Modding
          Decorate the posts a bit: Add some color, a picture, name, and an OCC spot.
          Use " " for talking and ' ' for thinking
          No - ACTION -. I know people have read books. Add action in like it would be in a book.
          No text talk: It makes you see quite illiterate.
          More than one sentence please. We understand writer's block, but try. No more than 4 paragraphs though, unless it is the entrance post for your character. We understand some people like reading novels, but not really when you have to reply.
          If your character uses another language besides English, translate it in the OCC of your post, please.
          If you are having a problem with someone else or something, talk to Dem0nL0rd (me).
          Pictures of characters must be REAL. No anime.
          Find the Hidden parts so that you know what to send your reserve and profile in as.
          Reserves: I Respect Thee Elements For They Have Chosen Me
          Profiles: Ich Den Elemente Danke

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image

[img][/img]
                              [list][list][list][list][list]
                              [size=10]
                              Full Name Here ■ Age ■ [color=element color if element]Element or normal person[/color] ■ Username
                              [/size]

The Seven

User Image

Jayden Maria Moonstone ■ 20 ■ Shadow ■ My Soulless Nightmare

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

Jun Kyong Kim ■ 19 ■ Fire ■ Dem0nL0rd Lucy

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

Jae-Hwa Lee ■ 19 ■ water ■ GreenDayVamp

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

Choi Sooyoung ■ 18 ■ Wind ■ Miss Maiya

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

Nathaniel Rune Elenoir ■ Age 19 ■ Earth ■ XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

Damien Alexander William ■ 19 ■ Strength ■ -Xx_EmOaNiMeLoVe_xX-

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

Julius Echo Lachovski ■ 20 ■ Spirit ■ xSome Like It Hotx
                                                  TakenReservedOpen

Others

User Image

Full Name Here ■ Age ■ Normal Person ■ Username

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

TakenReservedOpen

User Image

TakenReservedOpen

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image

You can spice up the profile if you would like, just make sure it has all of these things included. Only adding this because I know of two people that will do this without thought. Not that I mind.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: (Last, First, Middle)
Element or Normal:
Height:
Powers: (Must represent your element. If you aren't sure, ask me.)
Orientation:
Dislikes: (At least 3)
Personality:
Bio: (Talk about their life before the tests, at the R&D, and then after.)
Extra:
Username:

[img]http://[/img]
[size=9][color=1][b]Name:[/b][/color] (Last, First, Middle)
[color=2][b]Element or Normal:[/b][/color]
[color=1][b]Age:[/b][/color] (18-25)
[color=2][b]Height:[/b][/color]
[color=1][b]Powers:[/b][/color] (Must represent your element. If you aren't sure, ask me.)
[color=2][b]Orientation:[/b][/color]
[color=1][b]Likes:[/b][/color] (At least 3)
[color=2][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color] (At least 3)
[color=1][b]Personality:[/b][/color]
[color=2][b]Bio:[/b][/color] (Talk about their life before the tests, at the R&D, and then after.)
[color=1][b]Extra:[/b][/color]
[color=2][b]Username:[/b][/color]
[/size]

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image

Profile Place
OOC

I am giving it two more weeks before I will open and allow doubling if there aren't enough people (All the elements). Until then, get this out to people and see if they want to join. Remember, two weeks.

All spots have been filled. Just awaiting profiles. Once I have all the profiles, I will officially open this up. Allow me to post first so that you know where we are starting off.

If you would like, you can take on a human character. It can be any person you want. They could be part of the R&D, family, a lover, a friend, or just some random person. I honestly still haven't figured out where they can come in and what they can offer with this, but I figured that as we progress, we can figure this out.

We are back to needing only one more elemental. Once that is filled in, we can begin our journey. Well, when I get the profiles too. biggrin

Naughty Hellraiser

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image

Relationships are not mandatory. This is just here if they do happen. And they might, you never know.

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image
You are here if you have helped me out with something. Good to be here.

User Image
You are here if you have greatly annoyed me and/or the other role players. Bad to be here.

Naughty Hellraiser

This is being changed around, just this post, so that I can have some little things in here.

Anything that is here is what I feel can be helpful or important.

Important AND Helpful tidbits:
              Status of Jun Kyong Kim: Alive; Running
              Status of Damien Alexander William: Alive;
              Status of Julius Echo Lachovski: Alive;
              Status of Jae-Hwa Lee: Alive;
              Status of Choi Sooyoung: Alive;
              Status of Jayden Maria Moonstone: Alive;
              Status of Nathaniel Rune Elenoir : Alive;

Naughty Hellraiser

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

CCFeels like ,coming home
                                            CCCCAfter traveling a million miles
                                            CCCCCCI am ,not alone
                                            CCCCCCCCSearching for the starlight in the darkest skies

Jun smiled, putting her satchel down on the floor of the bomb shelter. She absolutely loved being in there for the fact that she could practice freely and not have to worry about any damage. It was nice to not have to worry about a thing.

Lately she had been worrying about life, college, her job, and if the R&D were still there. She had tried to put what had happened to her in the back of her mind, but she just couldn't see to do it. No matter what, she always thought about it, especially when she closed her eyes.

She would remember everything they had done to her, could hear everything, could smell everything. She would wake up screaming and in a cold sweat. After that, she would be up, breathing hard and not be able to fall asleep again. She always wanted to talk to someone about it but knew she couldn't. If she did that, they would say she was mental and place her somewhere.

She sighed, stamping her foot on the floor to release her welling anger. "Better to take it out on something that I can hurt." She whispered, letting the anger rise in her. Her anger didn't last long before she started laughing, thinking that she was like The Hulk, except she didn't turn green and become a giant.

She couldn't stop laughing and ended up on her butt. It was just a great thought and now, she was going to think of that every time she started to get angry.

User Image

{ I would greatly love to see posts about this size, but you are welcome to make them longer. Also, your opening post should be talking about their life after the R&D but before the R&D wants to take them back. Please follow this and I will be happy. If you don't, I will send you a warning about it. }

Shirtless Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

User Image
User Image
Life is better after the R&D. Damien is defiantly less of a jerk since going. He's actually a lot sweeter and less anger all the time. There was a reason to why he was so calm but he decided that no one should see that part of him anymore. After the R&D he quit women for good. They had seemed to be the center of all his problems. Although he has a baby girl, and is now in her life, her mother was place on a restraining order due to her stalking. She was told to drop the baby off at his parents home and he would come get her once she was truly gone. Now that he had nothing to do with females, except for his girl Jessica, he could now focus on what he want. Men.

To him men were disgusting and to even think sexual about them was just plain wrong. Now just the thought of them made him want to drool. Who knows why he turned this way? Maybe it was truly the R&D who turned him over a new leaf. But that didn't mean he was thankful for what they did to him. Because of them if he even remotely got mad at something, well he hoped who ever it was had a lot of insurance.

Now the male was sitting at home, well his apartment. He was planning on going out tonight and looking for a quick one night stand with a sexy stud. He started to clean his kitchen after having the best breakfast ever. Also a good thing that happened after returning home he began to cook. He even went to college for a little be and became a chef. He just haven't gotten a good solid job. For right now he was working at a restaurant as a waiter. He would have to work himself up from that. Just as long as he kept doing good and the R&D was never mentioned in his life again he would be...well okay.
User Image

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Take a good look at me now... Do you still recognize me? Am I so different
inside?! This world is trying to change me, and I admit I don't want to change
with it! And I admit I can't go on like this anymore! Erase this monster I've
become! Forgive me for all the damage done! It's not over... say it's not over!
I'm begging for mercy... I'm only the monster you made me!

I'm better alone now, see I'm torn from my mistakes! And I stopped believing
that I could ever make things change! How much can I take, when I know
that it hurts you?! How long can I wait... when I can't go on like this anymore?!
Because who I am isn't who I used to be, and I'm not invincible, I'm not
Indestructible! I'm only human... can't you see the beauty in me?!

Take a good look at me now... can't you see I've changed?! Erase this monster
I've become! Forgive me for all the damage done! It's not over... Say it's
not over! I'm begging for mercy, I'm only the monster you made me!
Far away through the pain I hear the angels calling... Far away through
the pain I see my demons falling! I hear my angel calling...

XXXXXXXXX SPIRIT !!

Erase this monster you made me...

User Image
█████████████████ █████ █████ ███ ██ ██ █

XXXXXXXAwkward Psychopathic Homo

The days seemed to go by painfully slow in his time outside R&D. Seems when you’re in a place that seems to be outside of time itself, being thrusted back into a world that revolves around a strict time schedule isn’t exactly easy. Not like he was good at time management before his life turned to complete s**t, but now time seemed to always be against him. So, to say he wasn’t the most popular person would kind of be an understatement; but really he couldn’t care less about what other’s where thinking of him. If you were to ask him that same question a couple years ago you would’ve gotten a whole different answer, probably seen a whole different person as well. Then again being pumped full of experimental chemicals and driven to the point of death and back more times than any one person has the right to go does that to a person. The worst part of it all is that he didn’t even have a life to look back on and compare, the only life he’d known had been one of a science experiment. All those needles, infusions and revivals not only drove him to the brink of insanity and back again but it had cost him whatever life he’d had before. He’d been to countless therapists and psychics sense the escape but whatever they’d done to his mind made it impossible for him to find any trace of those he once called his family. All he had left was his freedom and he made sure he kept it, never staying in one place always running and making sure to cover his tracks by any means necessary. Except for his little stay at the mental ward up in Illinois not even his charms could erase that but as far as they were concerned he was just a passing psychopath in need of a bed and medication.

Some days he wondered if that’s all he was, if all those memories of the R&D are just something his mind made up and he really was just some patient in a hospital somewhere. Now that would be an interesting twist in his little story wouldn’t it? But most of the smells that leaked off the walls in the seedy motels he crashed within were so strong he couldn’t imagine even the depths of his mind could create on their own. He’d finally backpacked across the entire country in a little over one year and slowly sank down onto one of the nicer hotel beds he’d been on in this long journey. Back where it all had started, he tended to stay away from big cities but he figured he deserved one night in a room on a bed that didn’t reek of body odor and shame. Of course he’d gotten a room on the ground floor and when he was sure the coast was clear he opened up the window and let his absurdly large Great Dane step through the open frame into the room. His large companion slowly examined the room before hoping onto the bed and plopping his frame down quietly. He repressed an eye roll and made his way over to the pristine bathroom stripping out of his rather grungy looking white-beater, old torn skinny jeans and even more beat up looking converse. After stripping away his boxer’s he slipped into the shower and let the scalding water burn through his slightly bronzed ivory skin and drench his dark chocolate brown locks.

The water fell down his skin like mini waterfalls each one of his scars burned and tingled as the water fell over them each memory of how they were made played in his mind like his own personal horror movie. He rested his forehead against the shower wall and let his chest rise and fall slowly keeping himself as calm as possible and keep his mind at bay. After slipping out of the shower he quickly began to change into something less grungy ruffling through a couple of his large duffle bags until finally finding a few fitting pieces and sliding them on. He looked himself over in the full length wall mirror for confirmation and held his arms out to moose for confirmation but only got the dog to raise a brow. He shrugged the dog off and headed out the door not worried about the mutt. He’d left the window open a bit and the pup knew the drill for every situation. After getting directions to one of the closest restaurants and then to one of the bars he made his way out to the town for once just going to let himself relax. Perhaps flirt a little… he just had to figure out how to do that first. Either way tonight he wasn’t going to worrying about having to look over his shoulder every second. Tonight was just about figuring out the rest of his life… being free, R&D be damed. ...

OOC : { Outfit || Song... Hope that worked. lol... }

█████████████████████ ███████ █████ █████ ████ ████ ███ ██ █

User Image
User Image
☆♪JaeーHwa Lee♪☆
재 화 리
His outfit

Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again

ㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓ
Jae-Hwa sighed as he organized the CDs on the shelfs at the local CD shop where he worked. Life had been hard on the Korean male after his escape from R&D. First he had to get used to a real life again then he had his powers which didn't help what-so-ever. His powers just seemed to get in the way because whenever he got annoyed or angry he'd end up using them without meaning to. Then whenever that happened he'd end up hating himself even more then he already did which made the normally fun crazy male rather depressed.

Jae sometimes wonder if they really did get away or if this was all just a dream because he had seen nothing to tell him R&D was looking for them. 'maybe they just don't care? Maybe they know how unbelievable their story was?' he thought thought he wasn't sure. He just found it hard to believe after all they were put through that they'd really gotten away. Plus having these powers was dangerus he had even almost killed someone with them.

It was a few years after the escape the Jae tried started up a band with a few guys he became friends with after becoming free. They weren't his friends for long after that because the first song they worked on was one of Jae's own in fact it was about what had happened to him though he didn't tell them that, that wasn't the problem though. The problem was one of the guys wanted to change his song which annoyed him though things would of been fine if the guy had just droped it instead of pushing even more to change the song. Jae just snapped after that then the next thing he knew the other male was frozen solid and the others where freaking out. they'd called him things like monster before they ran for their lives.

The only way the frozen male didn't end ip dead was that he managed to melt the ice with hot water then called for help. He didn't tell them what happened nor did he stay around to see the help arrive and save the males life though he knew it was saved because he heard it on the news. Corse no one knew what had happened except the ones that ran because the one he had been fighting with had no memory of what happened. The ones that did know however kept their mouths shut for fear he'd freeze them.

"Jae get your lazy a** back to work!" he heard his boss say which made him jump. He had been so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed he had been completely spacing out and stop organizing. "oh sorry right on it" he said then got back to work. He couldn't shake the thoughts of R&D just yet because he still wonder if it was only a matter of time before they came after him or if he was really free.

Out Of Cake: hope this works
ㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓㅏㅓ
Get back, are you kidding with me?
Young and rich — that describes me
So I’m fast so what is okay
Are you kidding me?
I’m not kidding you

Quotable Vampire

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Choi Sooyoung ■ Element (Wind)

Location (South Korea - Seoul - Practice Room) ■ Feeling (Bored/Blank)

Currently (Practicing) ■ With (My Friends (NPCs))

Thinking (This Song Again?) ■ Singing (Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero)

Outfit ■ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59273527

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

바람 산들 바람, 또는 거친 태풍이 될 수 있습니다. . .

User Image

. . . 전 Elementé 오전 너 당신이 한 일에 지불 할 것입니다.

User ImageUser Image

Sooyoung sat in a circle with her friends, the other girls in the Kpop group she had recently joined, as they stretched. Together, they laughed about nothing and told stories, along with impressions, of silly things their dance instructor had said. It was moments like these she almost forgot about the R & D. They were never far from mind, however. Little things always pulled them back to the front, where there was nothing to do but think of them. ”Oh, then this one time,” she related, smiling, "I was practicing the chorus of the song before practice and he walked in and said-" she dropped off, smirking, as the topic of conversation walked in.

"Okay, girls, let's run it from the top," he said, clapping. They all sighed, mumbling complaints as they stood. "Come on, no one ever made it to the top by sitting on their butts making fun of their dance instructor." The girls exchanged guilty looks as they set up.

As they ran the song, her thoughts began to wander. She'd practiced the song so many times she didn't need to actively think about it to do well. But for someone like her, wandering thoughts were a bad thing. She began remembering her time with the R & D, like she always did when her thoughts wandered.

The things they did to her still haunted her dreams, though there was no way anyone else would ever find out. The R & D seemed to know what she wanted to do with her life, and any evidence of their actions was cunningly place where any outfit she wore would cover them. That didn't mean she'd thank them for anything, though.

Since escaping the R & D, she'd managed to live a normal life, finding her dreams in a newly formed girl group that would be debuting soon. They'd practiced the same few songs for hours a day for months. It got boring, but it was better than sitting around with nothing to do but think. She figured she was better off than most of the others, all of their power spikes had seemed to revolve around anger, hers seemed to centralize around periods of feeling absolutely nothing.

As her mood began to drop into such a period, she began to wonder what all the others were doing. She'd managed to keep in contact with some of them for quite awhile, Jae-Hwa the longest, but she'd lost touch with him when he accidentally lost control fighting with a potential band mate. She'd found it strangely coincidental that he'd wanted to go into music too, especially since they were both from Korea. She considered trying his cell again, she didn't think he'd changed the number.

'Then again,' she thought as the song was reaching it's end, her mood dropping further, 'I can't be sure.' Her eyes widened slightly as she realized how close she was coming to losing control.

Once they finished the song, their instructor was saying, "Okay, once again, from the top," but Sooyoung wasn't listening. She walked as quickly as she could from the practice room, taking a shortcut she'd discovered outside. She knew that they were all probably wondering what was wrong with her, but she couldn't let herself hurt her friends. It was with such quick thinking she'd been able to stay under the radar so far. She hoped it was also why the R & D hadn't found her yet.

Once she pushed the last door open and walked into the cool air, she dropped to her knees, only vaguely hearing the door click shut as the wind started to pick up around her. It scared her how little she could feel when everything around her was so out of control. 'Maybe this is how I show what I'm really feeling . . . ' she thought to herself as the wind reached a tempest. Within a few moments, it calmed - it always did - and she stood up to head back to the group. She paused at the door, however, and took her cell phone out of her pocket.

It was a long shot, but she dialed Jae's number, hoping that he hadn't changed it and needing someone to talk to.

User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

(Out of Cyclones: Hope this is okay! Let me know if it's hard to read.
EDIT: I added an outfit link in the header and kind of switched up the pic placement. This is sort of what I was trying to do in the first place. cat_smile Could someone help me figure out, though (maybe) how to get the right aligned picture to be lined up with the bottom of the actual text of the post?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff