Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ đ y ℓ ą ηUser Image

Dylan smiled at Conan and caught the keys. She smiled a nostalgically at the two siblings, causing herself to miss her own brother. She wondered if he was doing okay. She was hoping. She should have made him promise him to take care of himself.

"Oh? Oh, no. I don't mind at all" She said to Terra, "The room is quite large I take it" She chuckled, "Besides, my brother probably snores louder" She teased Fuji even if he wasn't here.
Conan smiled and walked away giving the two of them a dismissal wave. "Goodnight you two. Or rather good morning. Either way I will see you two when I wake up." Conan walked to his room before taking off his shoes and slipping under the covers. He did not care what Terra said. Conan did not care whether he snored loud or not. Conan was asleep quickly. His dreams were the usual nice and calm ones. Though Terra was in them a lot more and also Dylan and Fujiwara. Conan would have liked to stay up but now tht he was dreaming he was glad that he didn't. Conan loved his dreams since he rarely had any nightmares.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra smiled then followed dylan to their room and giggled at conan then she smiled and said "you do realise we may be here a few days, if he over uses his power he tends to pass out for a few days". she leaned against the wall next to their door and her eyes softened then asked "so when did you first meet your brother, if ya don't mind me askin that is".she was starting to get sleepy so her southern drawl was starting to come out
xxɨxɵxʟxϵxȶ

And the sky was made of amethyst...
And all the stars looked just like little fish...

User Image

'You should learn when to go...'
YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SAY NO

xxxViolet was travelling by the roadside. Her skin was achingly hot, as the weather was thick and muggy. She yearned for a cooler place.
What she was really looking for was water; the ocean! She would probably settle for a pond at this point. Anything cold.
Violet had come from the ice lands. She needed to find her fellow elementals, as the world was once again going to Hell. To be honest, she didn't really know what she could do, but she knew she was responsible.

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ đ y ℓ ą ηUser Image

Dylan slowly sat down in the bed as she ran a hand through her dark hair. Did it Conan's powers wear him out that much...? She couldn't really believe it. She hoped he will be well.

"We kind of always knew each other..." She started. "He is always travelling and I would always sneak out so by coincidence, we met. It was like we were meant to meet" She didn't go into details since she was tired.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
She was nowhere to be found, and he now felt like a fool for coming back when he could have stayed with the others. He searched the ally a little more, where could she have gone? With a hiss he decided he couldn't stay, the reinforcements would be scouring the city and outlaying area. He had to leave now. In his stress anf frustration he spoke outloud in the alley once more.

"I dont know if you are some clever thief, or an elemental, but either way, the soldiers are your enemy, that much is clear. So why flee when you can jon me and my new friends in stopping them?"

Nothing answered and so with a sigh he went further into the alley, climbed to the roof of a building, and made his escape. He was getting tired now, and yet he knew he had no time to sleep. He had too meet them at the next town, but which way was it again? He growled at his idiocy, it was as if his I.Q. dropped the more and more he got tired. He ran into the forest to the close river. To the right was a town he knew, going closer into the southern desert, to his left was the northern icelands with many a town he knew well. Which way did he need too go?

"Ah, Damn it!" He chose left and made his way to the icefields of the northern icelands, He had a good feeling about it after all.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra nodded and sat on her own bed and smiled then she yawned and said "mm that must have been nice, well good night". she curled up in a tight ball and she soon feel fast asleep.
terra awoke an hour later from a nightmare. she shot straight up in bed breathing heavily. she glanced at dylan and saw she was still asleep. terra shook her head and slowly got up then she slipped out of their room and walked down stairs. the innkeeper and his wife were setting up for the day. the inn keepers wife looked surprised to see her up and asked "are you alright child".terra smiled weakly at her and said "yes I'm fine". she helped them set up then she sat at a table in the farthest back corner and stared off into space.

((just to keep things moving lol))
Call it whatever you want he could somehow always feel when Terra was hurting. He noticed her leave her room and go downstairs. He would have gone down to talk to her but he figured that she could use some time to herself. If she wanted to talk to him then she could. Conan went back into his room and took off his shirt, feeling a little hot. Of course he could handle any heat but he could still sweat so taking his shirt off made it cooler. He also guessed that Dylan was probably sleeping if Terra was downstairs instead of talking to her.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra watched as the dinning area slowly filled with people. she silently played with the candle sitting infront of her. she kept glancing around at the people. they were all half asleep and groggy. she stiffened when she saw some soldiers walk in but all they did was wave at her as thou she was just another traveler. she faked a smile and gave a shy wave back. she quickly but calmly got up and went upstairs. she stopped at conan's door and gently nocked on it hoping he would have woken up.

Bashful Lunatic

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Ricktor was walking along the road heading towards whatever village happened to be in his path. Sense leaving his home, the forest, he had been through five villages. The villages are no longer there of course. As Ricktor took his vengeance out on almost everyone he saw., he completely leveled them, into nonexistence.

Ricktor was thinking about how he wanted to destroy the next village when he saw a female with sparkling, crystal like hair. Well he didn't SEE her with his eyes, since he has them covered 24/7. Partially to help him keep his powers in control and partially because anything other then pure darkness hurts his eyes. But he felt her presence through her shadow and had an image in his head.

"I should kill her, but it's just a waste of time for one person" Ricktor thought to himself. So he kept walking at his steady past. Bumping the girl out of his way as he past by her. He didn't even second glance or stop to hear a response.
Conan heard the knock on his door. "Come in the door is unlocked." Conan was surprised by a visiter this late. He knew that Terra was up but did not expect her to come visit him. Well actually it was early morning but still. Maybe in the the inn keeper with some food or something. Most of the nicer inn keepers offered free food like that. It kept the costumers coming back and it let you know that this was a safe place to be. Conan looked towards the door waiting for whoever it was to walk in. Conan's shirt was by the chair and he was way too lzy to actually get up and retrieve it.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra entered the room and blushed when she noticed conan didn't have his shirt on. she looked down and said softly " sorry I couldn't sleep, and dylan is sleeping". she stayed near the door ready to leave if he wished her away. terra may be able to put on an act around everyone else but for some reason around her brother she could never not show how she truly felt. she couldn't pretend that her fire was being snuffed out. at the moment she felt icecold even thou the room was rather muggy since her brother was still leting off heat.
Conan nodded. "Yeah I know what you mean by that. I could not sleep either even though I have no idea why. Though I have a feeling that you can't sleep for a different reason." He held out his arms for her. "Come here and tell me whats wrong." Conan could see that something was upsetting Terra. When he had first found her she had a strange look in her eyes and it had actually scared him a bit.

Conan was hot headed and rash at times but that did not mean his advice was bad. Conan spent a lot of his early times watching people. He wanted to achieve a peaceful state where he would not explode if he got too angry. He had not found it yet but he still watched people and their reactions. He believed that everyone had these feelings at times and it could not be helped.
xxɨxɵxʟxϵxȶ

And the sky was made of amethyst...
And all the stars looked just like little fish...

User Image

'You should learn when to go...'
YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SAY NO

xxxViolet tugged at her many layer of dress. She was so preoccupied with the irritating, constant heat that she didn't even feel the presence of the man until he bumped into her from behind, knocking her out of his path.

Not ready for this, the girl lost her footing and tripped over her own feet; the heels she wore didn't help, her feet were so sore from walking.

Violet fell to the side of the road in a heap of sweat and fabric and heat. Her hands broke her fall and her head snapped forward to see who this man was.

Tall, dark... the heat rose to Violet's cheek.

No one pushed her around.

After pushing herself back up onto her feet, her fingers curled into fists.

"Wrong girl," she mumbled, taking off after him at lightning speed and slipping a piece of pipe from her sleeve.

Violet raised it as she ran, she was nearly upon him when she swung.

The Shinfen

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra looked down and shook her head then said "its nothing just a stupid nightmare". she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered then she asked "is it just me or is it freezing in here". she looked up at him and the light was gone from her eyes. they looked nearly lifeless as flashes of her nightmare played infront of her while conan stood in the middle of it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff