Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ đ y ℓ ą ηUser Image

Dylan nodded. She knew they all were trying to make her feel better and felt bad that she couldn't. She clasps her hands on her back and walked slowly behind him and his sister. She was lost in thought at the moment. They didn't ask for this, and yet here they were, paying all the consequences. How she hates this life yet she loved it. An horrible paradox.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara gave a solemn smile to Dylan and then a thankful look to Conan. He said nothing as he checked the road before sipping across into some shadows. With a burst of air he was on the rooftops of a nearby building. He crawled on all fours like a cat would, making his way slowly back to the alley where he was sure the other elemental was still. He knew it was going to be tough, and dangerous with the downed soldiers, possibly angry townsfolk, and all, but again the images of torture came to mind, and he knew he couldn't let whoever she was too fall into the hands of the soldiers.

As he got back to the alley he noticed the soldiers who had been left alive were no longer on the ground but instead instructing townsfolk to cart of the dead bodies. the alleyway was still dark, he thanked whatever God had given him life, and slipped down. He looked back and forth, but saw no one. "Hello?" he asked the darkness around him, just in case.

((And with that I am off for a little bit, gotta run to the store and the like))

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra walked along side conan holding his hand silently taking in his warmth. she watched dylan and then she softly said "the next town has an inn, we can stay there for tonight". she looked at conan and asked "or do you think that's to risky." she had never really been away from her home over night then again her and her mother had never left their home other then to go to town.
Conan looked back at Dylan and smiled. "You know you can walk alongside us. I promise I don't bite." He figured that getting Dylan comfortable to them would be the first step in getting her to feel fine around them. Though she was watching her brother go back to the town. "So Dylan are you from around these parts or what? I for one prefer my little shck in the wilderness. No people to bother me and the only people who go there are people I can trust." He started dreaming about his house now. It was a perfect place for him to meditate and there were no distractions. Plus there was a lot of wildlife for him to fight. Conan shrugged at Terra's question. "To be honest I have no idea. I am used to traveling alone and silently. I do not run into soldiers much." He wished he had the answers but he didn't.

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ đ y ℓ ą ηUser Image

Dylan snapped out of her thoughts when Conan spoke to her. She was a little embarrassed at his words. She was really an outcast then. She bit her lip so she wouldnt smile a little and jogged until she was along side then. She was about to answer his question when he answered his sister's question. Dylan lowered her gaze, feeling like she was in the way of these two.

"Aren't those soldiers dead?" She cut in, "I bet they won't realize who -what we are soon. We probably will be able to stay the night in an Inn, like Terra suggested"

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra looked thoughtful then said "well perhaps we should try the inn for the night just saying we're brother and sister with thier cousin on our way to our grandmother's in the next town over after we got word she was ill". she thought it sounded like a good idea and a believable story. she looked at dylan then fell into step with her and gently rested her hand on her shoulder and softly said "you'll see him soon, i'm sure of it". she smiled sweetly hoping to comfort her fears for her brother.
Conan thought about it. "Okay Dylan we can go with your idea then. Your right it should be pretty safe and even if the do see the burnt bodies they won't know the direction we took or what we look like." He let Terra talk to Dylan for now. Conan stayed a little ahead of them thinking to himself. He had been seeking an adventure and he had found one. Though he was wondering where it would take them. Maybe the Elementals would come together. This would be a first for history. Conan kept a lookout as the head of the group. He did not want anything to sneak up on the group.

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Dylan smiled at Terra. 'Easy for you to say', she thought to herself but smiled in the outside. "He is going to be fine. He's been alone in the past and he's fine till the day of today" She said to them with a small smile.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra smiled back and then she looked at conan she was happy he was back in town but she didn't like that he had to see her like that. she looked at dylan and she could tell she was worried for her brother, terra was sure that she would be to if it was conan. they arrived at the edge of the town and she took a deep breath.
Conan looked at the town they had arrived in. "Well lets head to that inn then. I will go in and order two rooms so if you two want to got take a bath or get some food by all means go." Conan motioned with his head towards the inn that he was going to before he walked into it. He met the nice owner and and his wife who were only too glad to offer him the two rooms at a cheaper price. Conan did not care since he could use his charm to not spend all of his money. He had gotten it performing and he needed it if the were going to get supplies for the rest of the journey.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra nodded then looked at dylan then asked "wanna come with me in the morning to go find food for all of us, i highly doubt that the market is open at this time of day". it was dawn and they had all been up all night. she followed conan blindly mainly following his heat.

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Dylan smiled at Terra and nodded. "Sure" She said honestly. She was walking with Terra, who seemed like she knew where she was going and Dylan was going to trust her since she had no one else here to trust. Besides, Fuji seem to trust them so shouldn't she. She might as well since they were with her in this time, taking care of her.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra smiled and nodded she was happy dylan agreed to go with her. terra eyed conan and then smiled wickedly and jumped on his back then looked at him and asked "sooo we got a room big brother". she batted her eyes and giggled like a giddy teenage girl.
Conan smiled and turned towards Dylan. He handed her the key to her room. "I figured that you would want your privacy so here you can have your own room." Conan did not mind paying the price for two rooms. He understood how she would feel if he was in her situation. Though luckily people have learned a long time ago to stay away from him. He was fun to hang around unless he was angry. That was usually when the fireworks started. He was tired from traveling and using his powers twice in a day. He would just crawl under the covers and sleep the whole day. Hopefully it would give Fujiwara the chance to catch up to them with the other elemental. Conan smiled to Terra. "Yep but I am dead tired so if you do not mind I will probably just pass out." Conan figured that the two of them had a lifetime now to hang out so he could sleep.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra giggled and got off his back then kissed his cheek and said "alright night conan". she looked at dylan and asked "mine if i crash with you, he snores as loud as a chainsaw". she would stay with conan if dylan wanted to be alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff