You take me on an odyssey
You got me feeling weightless

Eiri

Wind Element

You make me float free
My love for you is endless
No ties are binding me
Oh I'm in zero gravity

Eiri barely had the time to introduce herself before she felt the winds change. The static particles grew sharper, and tingled at her skin.She watched as the two left her amidst lightning strikes. It was beginning to feel unsafe, and after seeing what had just played out Eiri encased herself in a barrier of wind. She was horrified at the sight of the male Lightning Elemental's feat. He seemed to be losing control. Nothing had happened to her yet, but she took caution. What could be powerful enough to manifest itself in an Elemental? She drifted back to the Earth,keeping her barrier. It began to dissipate with each step she took. She could feel something holding back her, then all of the wind that protected her rushed into her. It was like having a tornado inside of her, and she couldn't contain it. She let out a shrill scream and fell to the ground. "No..stop!" She shouted, forcing her eyes shut. She tried to calm her mind so that she could control her power again. To no avail she collapsed in the dirt.

O.G. Prophet

Alastor × Knight
“Strength of Earth, Power of the Gods”xxxxxxxxxx User Image

This storm was getting out of hand, so badly that Iris was having trouble standing. Though with the shelter above them and shielding them somewhat from the dangerous winds it allowed her to stand once more. Alastor turned back to the two men and was about to say something when an order was barked towards him as Fujiwara raced off into the distance. Gritting his teeth to keep from saying anything the male began to feel a sickening pain in his stomach.

The pain began to spread to his head and the barrier of earth that was protecting them from the wind began to crumble. First it was small pebbles and clumps of dirt but with each passing moment the control he had over his power was becoming harder and harder to maintain. Then soon after without warning the rest began to fall. Normally controlling his power was as simple as a thought creating a fluid extension of his body,but with this feeling it was as if he was being separated from his limbs. Clenching his fist trying to find some way to control himself the voice of Iris rung through his ears as she fell to the ground. Alastor's eyes became wide as he began to see the shadows start to run a muck.

"Iris, are you alright.." he said falling to one knee beside her. Looking around for some source of the pain he found nothing but shaking trees and the earth began to rumble and shake across the the entire city and forest as if it were about to break apart and fall through. "We have to get away from this. Maybe hiding in the city will get us further away" he thought as his eyes became even wider watching Iris pass out before his eyes. There was nothing he could do for he did not know the cause of the pain. Quickly though he reached down and picked up the woman's body into his arms. There was no way he could leave her like this. Wrapping her in his jacket the male looked down at her "Don't worry, I've got you" he said as he began to make an attempt to walk again.

This action seemed to be for none as he fell to his knees once more. Shadows around them began to dance and fight among each other. Small rifts began to form and tentacles were reaching for them. Growling the male swung at one but he missed causing the shadow to attack and cut across his face. Gritting his teeth in pain the other shadows began to follow suit, as if they wanted the female. Without almost any way to see them cuts began to appear across the male's being. Blood began to run down his arms and drip into his eyes. His only saving grace was the rain at this point. The crimson life started to pool at his knees as he held the female close to his chest so they would not harm her. Blood dripped down onto her cheek and along his jacket, possibly more place than that.

Suddenly an idea popped into the head of the male and he smirked as a thick green aura began to surround his body. The healing ability he had created was something that came from the heart and not the earth. This aura began to blanket the male and female as if protecting them from the shadow and easing their pain from the scientist's experiment. Alastor began to run from the forest no longer worrying about Fujiwara nor the other male. His sole mission as of now was getting Iris to safety. His feet splashed in the muddy earth beneath him. His body soaking wet from blood and the rain. Since the aura was of the same property as his healing ability the wounds across his body faded from view and closed up.

Finally the city was visible and the woods now behind them. Alastor's breath was heavy and if not for the rain he would be sweating profusely from exhaustion. The aura was very draining on his body and he had never used it for long periods of time not thinking it would be helpful like this. Closing his eyes the male continued to run as he focused on the powers that lay within him. He forced out the pain and concentrated on the feel of the ground beneath him. Unlike fire or wind, even shadows the earth was a very kind element. It had always treated Alastor kindly, giving him power when he did not need it. The male began to draw on the earth's power to give him the strength to return home....but alas it did not work. The signal was disrupting his abilities to far and he gritted his teeth.

With his actions the earth began to shake harder and crack open as he lost further control. "Was there no escape to this feeling" he thought to himself. As he entered the city buildings were already shaking and cracks were forming across the walls. Looking around he smiled softly as his home came into view. His body had treated him well and brought him to safety. Running to the door he opened it and walked inside. The automatic lights turned on and two maids rushed to the front door. Alastor fell to his knees and passed out falling back on his heels still holding the female tightly in his grip. His body was dripping wet and his hair was stuck to his back. The shirt he wore was now torn and blood soaked from the incident in the forest.

"Master, are you alright?" the pair questioned. No answer came since their employer had passed out. Looking at each other Nina and Maria took it upon themselves to care for the two. Their master was not home very often but he still paid them and he was always kind when he was around. First they took the female to a guest room and undressed her removing the wet clothing. Nina had stepped away and grabbed a towel and dried her body before they put her under the blankets. "Whats going on Maria, first the storm and earthquakes and now the master comes home like this"[/b she said to her older sister.~"I am not sure, but we need to make sure their alright and keep them safe"~ she said firmly as they finished with the female.

Quickly the two rushed back to the front door and grabbed their master and took him to his quarters. The same procedure as they did with the female. Undressing their master and drying off his limp body before placing him safely under the blankets.

Outside the earthquakes were getting worse and the buildings surrounding Alastor's home were getting the worse of it. If the signal was not shut down soon or if Alastor did not regain control in some other way the city could be reduced to ruins.... and who knows about the rest of the world.

Nina & Maria

xxxxxxxxxxxxx“Their insatiable lust for power is only equaled by their incurable impotence in exercising it”

[[OOC: Blind Pocky Penguin, if there is anything with this post incorrect let me know so I can fix it.]]

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Fujiwara concenrated, an angry look on his face, his eyes brimming with tears as he tried to use the wind to fan down the flames. "Can't you feel it Conan?" he asked seriously. "Your power is struggling in you, at full power this thing will cut your power completely. You'll be normal. Like everyone else." he smiled. "Haven't you ever wanted to fit in?" He growled, the sound rolling in his throat like a jungle cat, the force of his wind multiplying. "Haven't you!? We're not special!" he screamed. He didn't wait for an answer. The scientists had their note.

So Fujiwara looked at the forest, letting the winds die before running. He'd never be normal he knew. He didn't know who his father was, he'd never even seen another cat man before. He was the only one who had cat ears, a tail. He wiped at his eyes as he an. Ibe, he would wait for them there.

Mood: Hopeful
Sparking electricity. Yes, it was an interesting thing to see, coming from an elemental or otherwise. "Who do I think I am? I know I'm named Luke." He replied, not-at-all sarcastically. "The question is, who do you think I am, and why are all of you coming to me, instead of properly moving against that machine?" He asked, calmly, looking at the machine that, as of now was the real problem. The electrical sparks she'd released had been drawn up, pulled towards the lightning rod, the magnetic rod that called to her electricity. The scientist watched the girl, calm as ever, as if none of what she was saying really phased him beyond the fact that she was preventing him from getting out of the rain.

"You do know, of course, that right now, your power is useless?" He asked, looking at her, hand slipping into the pocket of his lab coat. It showed no sign of moving as he watched her. "Magnetics, my dear. You can throw as much power into it as you wish, wield all of the lightning in the world, and your lack of control will make its target obvious. If you want to deal with the machine, I do remember adding an off-switch." He had, right? Oh well, off-switch or no, they could deal with it. It wasn't his problem.
Twelve bit his nails almost anxiously as he stared down the scope of his rifle, sighing softly he wondered how much longer this would take. Gritting his teeth and messing his hair he fidgeted with himself before he felt he had waited long enough and now was a good a time as any. Growling as he aligned his body and braced his shoulder against the rifle he pressed his right middle finger back on the trigger. In an instantaneous reaction a rubber bullet that expanded to the size of a golf ball rocketed from the rifle.

Using his index finger he drew back the pin, slipping his thumb forwards he relocked another round into place and quick as it took him to pivot the gun into position he pulled back on his middle finger a second time. Repeating the motion with his index and thumb, he reloaded a round. Less then the time it would take the sound of the two rounds being fired, to his their targets.

The first to the crown of the head of the lighting element wielding female. Her light show making her more than an easy target. Then Using that same light he places the second round in route towards the crown of the Fire male's skull.

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
As he ran further and further away he could feel his power slowly return to him. He grimaced, just another thing to hate about himself, he reasoned. He heard two gunshots, which gave him pause, knowing that it was an element hunter, firing at the others. It didn't matter, he knew, they had been warned, they should know the consequences. He began running again, he wanted to make his way to Ibe as fast as he could, he had to rest, he had to eat something, he had to think of exactly what he was going to say.

The wind began backing him, he barely had to step every thirty feet, the wind picked him up. He growled though, stopping, and running on his feet, not using the wind. He hated this, he knew people who looked at him with jealous eyes, with hatred. He didn't blame them, who was he? Why was he chosen? He was, honestly, a freak. He had learned years ago to erect a wall to mask his true emotions, though his eyes always told the truth. So when he lied, he always closed his eyes, until he could regain control of his emotions.

"Perhaps I can convince them not to try and kill and dissect me." he looked up at the sky, giving pause. It wasn't raining anymore where he was. "I have lived too long. I just want to grow old, and be considered normal."

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra's head snapped up when she heard the first crack of thunder. she quickly looked outside and she gasped. a horrible storm was waging. she then felt a little funny, like an odd tingle in her. she quickly got up and raced outside. she looked at the sky as if looking for somthing. the inn keeper grabbed her arm and yelled over the storm "you must get inside miss its not safe out here". she pulled her arm away and said "I must go find my brother". she ran down the road to where she felt her brother's flame and she just let go and just ran as fast as she could. she soon found him and fujiwara. she caught what fujiwara said and she shook her head and said "he's always loved his fire, I feel soo cold with out mine like I can never get warm, I understand if you wish to not have yours but me and conan love your ability it has be come part of who we are, we embrace it with all our hearts". she looked at the scientist and she glared but didn't say a word to him he was not even worth her words.
User Image
Conan Royal Trap

Conan sensed the heat of the bullet before it even left the barrel. He jumped out of the way and sent two fireballs towars whoever attacked them. He would have to leave now and destroy the tower later. He noticed that Terra had found him and he started running towards her. "Come on we have to go before the elemental hunter gets any closer." He had heard Fujiwara but he would never be normal either. He always had the threat of blowing up again and getting angry. Though without his fire he was just some expert sword wielding maniac. He needed the fire to show how different he was. Plus he could not turn his back on his dad. He was sent here to help the humans whether they hated him or not.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(post lost by accident crying )

Creamy Streaker

User Image
User Image

There are two kinds of light--the glow that illumines, and the glare that obscures.

--edited--

Alastor’s entrance into the city had been noted by one other, although she was not seen nor heard. She had silently trailed behind him until he had arrived to his destination, and just before the door closed she watched him fall to the ground and then the two maids were at his side and the door was closed. Her body was soaking wet as well as the white halter top and black skin tight pants. It was odd to see the changes the tall metal rod in the forest had on her kind. She could feel her strength; she knew she glowed brighter than before, and yet this man had barely been able to make it to his home. ‘Why?’ Her hazel eyes beamed and the white light her tan skin emitted in the pouring rain and darkness made her seem like a walking lantern, although she was currently playing guardian angel, which would mean she was only missing the wings. Smirking at her own humor she lingered outside the elemental’s house, wondering what exactly her options were at the moment.

Heaving a sigh she turned around, glancing up, just barely able to see the tip of the machine that was having various effects on elementals. She could return to the machine, but alone wasn’t the best option, she wasn’t the strongest person, nor was offense her strongest suite. Leaning against a nearby tree she glanced back at the mansion, there was no telling how long the man would take to recuperate and awake. What she needed was a plan of attack, and soon she knew it was only a matter of time before her heightened powers began to affect her human body, they were made the way they were for a reason. Their bodies could only handle so much power as demi-gods. She decided to wait it out, she would use this time to think about her next steps, and be nearby incase the elemental awoke soon.

Her attention didn't last long, she could feel the radical shifts in the area around her, especially the tower, and it was impossible not to see the strange colors that flashed through the trees, and hear the echoing pop of bullets. They had finally arrived. The hunters were using the device to weaken them, and attract them to pick them off one by one as they try to destroy the machine. Feeling her power surge, she gave one last glance towards the house before disappearing leaving only a rapidly fading trail of light. Within a matter of milliseconds she arrived at the tower, glancing at the various elementals that had arrived, lightning as well as fire were there, but the tower draining the girl fast, added to the fact that they were shooting at them already it seemed like a lost battle, but she hadn't revealed her abilities yet. Glancing coyly a Conan she wasn't sure how long her light would last, but her questions had been answered, and surely coming together they could take down the tower. Spreading out her arms she could feel the light surging through her, a blinding glare filling the space around the tower as well as themselves, making them invisible and to the human eye, blinding.

Making use of the glare she kept herself moving, not sure if the hunter would fire without a target, and not sure if he'd seen her location before she'd arrived. The rain wouldn't allow Conan to attack the tower with fire, it was a waste of energy and power, but with a wind element could create a force to prevent the rain from falling upon the tower, they could have a chance. "We need to hurry, it won't be long before more hunter's come and we're outnumbered."

Location---Near the tower with Conan and Rowena

Benevolent Shapeshifter

8,600 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
~*~*~*~*~*~My chaos will consume you~*~*~*~*~*~

User Image
The shadows may not be under her control, but she could still see through them. That was the little power she had left, and the vision of this came to Iris in a dream-like state. They were wrapping and coiling everywhere. In some place in Artemis she saw a woman screaming as her child was sucked into a void of everlasting nothing. In a different part of the world, a man and woman were near a beautiful ocean, he on one knee, her cheeks flush...but then they were nothing, both falling down into the darkness that formed underneath the sand like a sinkhole. Somewhere covered in ice and snow, the mountains were quaking and a child in white attire with gold trim, most likely a royal, was snatched from it's mother, whose head was adorned in beautiful jewels of blue, green, and red. The woman began screaming hysterically as the tentacle-like shadow thrashed the child (between 5 and 7) about ruthlessly. His head to a pillar here, a broken arm against the floor there. Until the boy was a mangled, bloody mess, left to stain the halls of the royal family in the North. Another place, the tallest tower she had ever seen. People ran for shelter as the quakes threatened to collapse the magnificent structure and all that connected to it. Finally, somewhere close. Shadows lashed out at a being that was fast as lightning, and, well, was for that matter. His form seemed different and full of chaos, it filling him to the brim with black lightning. Not to far from there, she saw the source of the disruption and those around it. Just as a void was about to unleash around it, swallowing it whole, there was a blinding light that destroyed her shadow and caused her to start.

Iris shot up straight in bed, the shadows and darkness in a waltz around her as they beckoned for her body. Her breathing was heavy and erratic - short, small breaths here, large, full gasps there. Her eyes were at a constant fluctuation between whole silver and devoid black, as though to show the battle within her to keep her mind her own. She stumbled her naked body out of bed, making her way to her clothes. Just as she fell short about two feet from them, the door swung open and two maids came in in hysterics. That was when it hit her. She had no clue where she was. Though the thought quickly left her mind as the two began to try and force her back into bed with commands as such "You aren't well miss!" and "You need more rest!" or "You can't go outside now! It's too dangerous!" All of which just fueled her furry. With a deep scream of rage, the threw everything she had at the two girls. Sadly, though, this was just enough for shadows to lash out and hold them by the wrists and ankles to the nearest wall. With immense effort, Iris managed to get on her black leather clothing, which hugged her body in the places it covered ((Yes, her clothing is that of which is in the picture)).

As her eyes flashed a deadly black once more, the shadows lashed out and took her by the wrists like a marionette trying to control a puppet. Though Iris was no such thing and, as her eyes turned back to the pure silver, she gave a snarl and lashed out at the shadows, biting into them and ripping with her claws. As if to feel pain, the shadows reseeded and Iris pushed her way out of the door, down a corridor, down some stairs, and out the front door. Though the world around her was shaking, buildings collapsing, children being taken away by wind or void, Iris payed no mind. For as soon as she was outside, the shadows surrounded her in a furry she could not hold against. They swirled around her like a flame, dancing and twirling along her body. Her eyes were now completely black again and her mind was too weak to hold against it.

As lightning flashed that of a deathly and chaotic black, Iris's face twisted in a wicked smirk. There was chaos. There was what she strived for. More chaos. More. More! MORE!! All she wanted was the chaos and the power it entailed. The unbalance that was so akin to her own. As darkness overtook, Iris moved through it, or rather that of which controlled her. As soon as the Elemental was in sight, she threw an arm up, palm skyward toward the being, and with it followed a shadow as thick as a tree's trunk, lashing at him, trying to wrap around his body and consume the chaos.

~*~*~*~*~*~Let it feed and destroy every ounce of sanity~*~*~*~*~*~

Big Cat

10,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
As the shadows danced about, his skin tingled, one, if not both elementals of shadows was losing control. He figured it as Iris, he knew she was in the city. His normal sense of help told him he must turn around and resue the others, but he snarled then, leaping up into a tree, making his way to the canopy as the shadows lashed out at him visciously. He needed to get to the sun, and too keep from the shadows he needed to stay up there, that meant using his element. He leapt to the top of the tree he was in, using a jet of wind to blast through as the shadows thickened around him, threatening to consume him.

Another jet of wind carried him from treetop to tree top, further ahead he could see the tree's were changing, they were getting bigger, they were getting more colorful, and he smiled, he was making some of the best time he had ever made. Ibe couldn't be far now. The shadows would not reach him here, not until the sunlight began to wane. Even so, he was unafraid, should it attack him, ripped him too shreds, he would be more free than he had ever felt. He laughed at the irony,a wind element who, even in midair, felt less at home there.

"Perhaps I should approach my theory at two angles. Not just the one i'm dead set on." He began to think outloud. "I must take in all options." He was distracting himself from the shadows which he could feel trying to reach him, trying to snag his ankles and drag him down, he ignored his feelings of turning and going back. He'd have to let them deal with it.
Twelve centered his cross-hairs and yanked the trigger back with his middle finger. Instantly the rubber bullet tore through the air towards the crown of Terra's head as she stepped out into the open. Twelve wasn't sure who she was but he didn't have time discriminate between targets.

As the third round resounds, Twelve notices that round one and two missed their intended targets. Questioning himself in the micro-second it took him to register the fireball counterattack, he wondered if it was his edginess from anticipating his eventual encounter with Luke Hammer. Before even completing the thought in entirety, the skilled sniper had consecutively loaded and fired two explosive concussion rounds. Each round timed and targeted flawlessly into the individual paths of the fireballs. The concussive explosive being sufficient enough to disperse the attack on contact.

The next round loaded was another rubber bullet again aimed to intercept the crown of Conan's head as he made to leave.

Loading another concussive round, Twelve followed his first intended target behind the tower.
Keeping the two fire elementals in his peripheral as his two previously fired concussive rounds burst the fireballs apart. He lined up the cross-hairs on the rock in Rowena's hand and quick fires, loading in two more concussive rounds, he fired each to either side of the woman's head. The thinner concussive rounds being much smaller than the rubber bullet would have no problem "weaving" (so to speak) the straight path through the supports and machinery of the tower.

Suddenly a new figure appeared not far from the fire elemental. As he took sight of her he groaned, his eyes instantly beginning to burn as light pulsed from her.

Blindly he snapped his right hand down to his belt, Pulling up a 50 bullet strap he swung it over the barrel of the rifle, not shifting his body in anyway to keep the integrity of his targeting. As the bullet strap unrolls over his right hand his fingers snap the firing pin back and slip the first round of the strap in place before locking the firing pin again. As soon as he hears the click of the locking mechanism his middle finger jerks back on the trigger.

As the gun strikes his shoulder with the 13th recoil in the span of two seconds he releases the trigger.

The specialty rounds would explode as they neared the intended target. The explosions would be pulses of Chaos aimed to void the flow of light the woman was emitting.

As Twelve began to hear the explosions of the bullets in the air he reached up to the top of his head with his left hand and pulled his light filtering goggles down over his face. Spots still swam in his vision as he tried to readjust his pupils quickly.

O.G. Prophet

Alastor × Knight
“Strength of Earth, Power of the Gods”xxxxxxxxxx User Image

Alastor's body was mangled with exhaustion. His breathing was heavy and sweat was dripping from his forehead. Normally the twins would be there taking care of him and making sure he slept soundly. The two had know of their master's powers for sometime and had created a song that helped him sleep. Not often would they use it since he was able to keep himself healthy but there were a few times it was needed . As the male tossed and turned in the bed his mind raced with thoughts of current events. Iris was hurt and hopefully sleeping well. His powers were leaving his control and if not for his sister elemental they could cause great distruction to the world.

In his sleep the male was in the middle of a great city. He could see the world around him falling to the ground. Another that stood in front of him had the same sillouett he did but was a shadow. The bi colored eyes of Alastor tried to figure out the identity of the shadow figure but before he could ask a loud laughter surrounded him. X" This is how the son of a god acts. I thought I taught you better than that boy....You are loved by the earth, if you ask it will listen"X the male said before emitting the same green glow that Alastor had to protect himself and Iris from the shadow and the signal. Suddenly the figure vanished in a cloud of smoke and rushed towards Alastor. As this happened the male was forced from his slumber and he sat up in a state of confusion. His body was now using the healing aura without his command. "Father" he thought as he looked around wondering what had happened with Iris if she was alright or not.

Quickly he moved to the edge of the bed and attempted to stand, but as he did his knees buckled and the male fell to the floor. Loud noises could be heard from outside his room as his house was still shaking. His power was still raging out of his control and the male needed to figure out how to return his control. Gritting his teeth the male slowly forced his exhausted body to its feet and stumbled to the door. Using the walls and railings to support himself he walked down the main corrador to his home. He could hear the loud screams coming from Nina and Maria. Something was wrong with Iris and he hoped the twins were alright as well. Gritting his teeth the aura had faded and he continued towards the noises.

Looking around the bi colored eyes of the male noticed the slight destrction to his home. It was as if someone left the premasis in a fit of rage. Could Iris have woken in fear and ran out or could her powers have done such a thing. After many aggonizing minutes of moving to the room he looked in seeing many things knocked to the floor and the twins pinned against the wall by what seemed to be shadows. "Master, we are sorry. We tried to keep her in bed but she refuesed and freaked out leaving the mansion"

Alastor was surprised and walked over to them and picked up a piece of broken glass from a miror next to the twins and began to cut the shadow ropes. They seemed to have the same texture as rope but very cold and almost dead like. The glass dug into the male's hand as he freed the twins and he smirked. "I am gald you two are alright. Where did she go" he said softly as they rushed to his side. The two helped him to his feet and took him in the direction that Iris had taken.

Walking outside the three looked around for Iris. The world was turning for the worst and Alastor hung his head in shame. "If I had more power I could of stopped this" he said in reference to his own failure of control. The twins suddenly pointed in a direction showing the ebony haired female. Shadows danced around her and seemed to be in complete control of her. Gritting his teeth the male knew there was very little he could do to help her. Motioning for the twins to set him down the male clenched the earth in his hands. "I Alastor Knight, Elemental of Earth, Son of the gods asks you to calm your rage. Return yourself to the dormant state of peace and calm the many dangers you create for the innocent people." he pleaded to the earth. Though he did not have control over his power to the fullest extent he could still get them to listen.

Upon his begging the plants around him began to grow through his fingers and the ground began to calm its evil rumbling. The power of earth was not as distructive as many had portrayed it to be. It was called mother earth for a reason and its natural state was peace. Closng his eyes the male was constatnly becoming covered by the plants. MAny blooms began to form from the green caccoon surrounding him. A bright green glow began to emit from the cacoon and it soon retreated and the male stood on his own. Smirking as his power had returned to the point where he could calm the earthquakes. "This will have to do. Thank you girls, I will give you a special treat later but please return inside and stay safe" he said with a bow before walking away from the house.

Alastor had no idea what was going on and why this feeling was still attempting to seperatin him from his powers. In his current condition the male was in no shape to fight so he would just watch as Iris attacked what seemed to be a being of lightning. "Be safe you fool" he scoffed as he found a piece of broken rock and sat down on it. His shirt had been removed and he was lucky that the twins had placed him in a new pair of pants before leaving to attend to the other female.
Nina & Maria

xxxxxxxxxxxxx“Their insatiable lust for power is only equaled by their incurable impotence in exercising it”

[[OOC:BLah, forgot to spell check sorry >.< ]]

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
terra blinked then she nodded and followed conan after fujiwara ran off. she bit her lip then mid run spun around and shot a flaming arrow in the direction of the gun shots and had a large spark in her eyes. she prayed her arrow hit it mark. she looked at conan and asked "your not hurt are you". she looked him over but she couldn't really get a good assesment of him while moving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff