Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
Dammit. He jumped up and dove into the attack shielding himself doing so. The explosion also caught Daimondsharp.
*hit by the attack i teleport hi in the sky summoning the light of the explosion to me*

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
redshirt saw what Daimond was doing and prepared.
*after finding that the light was enough i began to teleport in different spots leaving large amounts of light in the process*

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
Looking around I see patches of light. I send another tidal wave and wait for the areana to flood. Then I freeze everything.
*stuck under the arena in frozen ice Diamond watches in glee as the lights in the different spots link and form a cross like emblem then shoots within me freeing me and transforming me into a Seraph* Are u ready *i create another sword of light and fly to u in a striking position*

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
Gazing at Daimond Redshirt held up a water berrier to protect himself. Redshirt then prepard an attack behind the berrier. He waited for Daimond attack to come.
*goes for a flying strike*

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
When Daimond wen through the berrier Redshirt let out his attack. Because Daimond went thorugh his attack stopped and redshirt punched him in the face.

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
(Someone come. please. crying )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items