Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I am Subira, Princess of Syria. It is truly an honor." she says with a small graceful curtsy.
When she was finally dressed to her maid's satisfaction, Shina jumped to her feet and ran swiftly down the halls of the palace to the main entrece where she now heard her brother's voice, and that of their unexpected visitor. She was greatly curiouse to this guest, who seemed to be very important....one that her brother did not speak of to her before.
Jarha gave a curt nod. "It is a pleasure to meet you. Why don't we go to my throne room, out of the sun and we may talk without the background noise." he offered. It was true, the commoners were working very close to his palace and the noise was extremely loud. He nodded towards his guards and they quickly went to taking care of the camels and horses. "Please, follow me." and he started off to his throne room.
((Sorry if I don't answer right away, I'm having some lunch. ^^;; Food...))
((Oh! Vampiress, what's your charry's name? I forogt. ^^;; There were too many from before.))
Subira follows Jarha, gracefully. Her eyes transfixed on him. Her eyes seem to be a blue green hue.
((I'm Shina, your younger sister. You really do need a charry list, CP))
She rounds the corner, still holding on to her childish ways, nearly running into the him and the guest. Stoping just in time, she blushed slightly from being caught in her actions.
I'm working on that))
churchpunk2008
I'm working on that))
if you need any help with anything let me know ^_^))
((^^ Hehe, okies churchpunk & thanks Vampiress.))
Jarha turned to see Shina running full tilt towards him and his guest. When she stopped just in time, he gave her a warm smile, "Good morning Shina, I see your up and running as usual." He put his strong hands on her shoulders and turned her towards her room, "I'm very busy at the moment, why don't you go play in your room or take a ride." he suggested lightly.

He really didn't want his sister to leave, he was very attached to her. But he thought it wouldn't look very pharaoh like if he had Shina with him while he was speaking to Subria.
((I already have one made, kinda..... It's my version of a charry list. sweatdrop Very unprofessional. Oh, 1 more thing Vampiress, how old is Shina?))
She bowed her head politly to her brother and to his guest. "But...." she protested as she was turned around by him. But she did not want to disgrace her brother infront of his guest and nodded...walking gently down the hall as her maids had been instructing her to. As she turned the corner she took off running down another wing that lead to a back way to the thrown room, the servants entrence where she so often sat with him when he too was a child. Sitting up late at night listening to their father on councles.

(hmm, 13...?)
Vampiress_Shinkomai
She bowed her head politly to her brother and to his guest. "But...." she protested as she was turned around by him. But she did not want to disgrace her brother infront of his guest and nodded...walking gently down the hall as her maids had been instructing her to. As she turned the corner she took off running down another wing that lead to a back way to the thrown room, the servants entrence where she so often sat with him when he too was a child. Sitting up late at night listening to their father on councles.

(hmm, 13...?)

((Ok, just wondering. That's all. ^^ I don't want to treat her like a 5 yr old when she's much older than that.))
Jarha continued to smile as he watched his sister walk off. He returned his gaze to Subria, "Sorry about that. She still likes to run around like a child." As he said this he thought, As do I. And I know exactly where she's going sit and watch. Perhaps I'll be nice and let her have a good view. he mused. "Let us continue. We are almost there." the raven haired boy said as he lead the way once more.
"Oh, I wouldn't have minded if she stayed." Subira says truthfully.
((I have to go be on later probably))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces