Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Nimawe's charge seemed to bring her to her enemy sooner than she'd expected and as the spirit began to speak gibberish once again a creeping feeling tingled at the back of her neck. Suddenly the growing large black ball of magic felt much more dangerous than she'd originally thought. Still it was too late, swinging her blade with enhanced force she brought her blade up under the still forming ball and sent it flying into the air. Not more than a few seconds later it exploded and the blast pushed Nimawe back a few feet from her target. Narrowing her eyes angrily, "So haughty and disgraceful." she spat. The shadow aura around her pulsed as if growing angry with her, tendrils began to make its way towards Kyoku thick and black. The aura itself had never stopped growing and all those connected to Izuru would feel its pull. Him the most... hell Nimawe felt it calling out to her.

Still she needed to focus and destroy this stupid spirit. Determined she launched into a volley of swords strikes weaving in an out as Kyoku was dodging rather deftly. If the spirit attempted to attack her she would of course attempt to deflect his blows. However she would not give him the time to speak for spells or hand waving for incantations. His attentions would be fully on her blade as she was relentless. Or at least thats what she hoped would happen, eventually the spirit would weaken or leave an opening. Then she would cleave him in two.

User Image

OmegaU

((OOC: I love linkin park for fighting inspiration))

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Kyoku

PLACEHOLDER

Kyoku kept a defiant smirk on it's face. Rather than using an incantation (it didn't have the time to between evasions, and couldn't risk it's body's vocal chords right now) it left small amounts of mana at key points. It was drawing a mana glyph, and it was keeping Nim's attention enough that she was unlikely to be aware of it. "Oh-ho! Almost got me there, lady dragon! Oh, I bet you didn't know this but," Kyoku paused it's speech for a moment to weave around Nim's blows and attempt to deliver a dragon sized strike of it's own. "This use to be the scaleless one's body. She's dead now." Even if Nim was able to do some nasty damage to this body, as long as Kyoku could speak and the arms were mostly intact, Kyoku could try to pin her down and try the curse once again.

PLACEHOLDER
User Image

~Rosalind Schinaia~ ~Princess of the Kingdom of Hua~

Rosalind turned her gaze towards the man by the window as she pulled down her hood since he was able to see her face anyways. "That child was under somethings control. It was like his soul was taken over making his body a mere puppet. For some it is hard to sense such things but it made it's presence known to me." Rosalind looked back at the door as a thought came to her head. Placing her hand on the door lightly Rosalind was taken by surprise to feel an electric shock go through out her body. The pain from the shock was strong but she quickly brought her hand back to her chest as she rubbed it slightly. The shock left a mild burn on her hand as she held it close to her. "It seems like i am trapped in this room but don't you think that it is odd that whatever it was that trapped me in here made sure i was trapped in here with you?" Rosalind once again faced the man seemly unafraid of him. "Your not from this kingdom are you?" Taking a few steps towards him Rosalind could not help but examine the man since his aura was very strange. It was not like anything she seen before. Rosalind was able to sense two aura instead of one. Since her angel wings were out her abilities and powers became more refined and more powerful. The angel blood in her veins started to take over. Sadly Rosalind knew if she kept her angel wings out to long her angel blood would take over making her fae half. If that happened her fae half would disappear and she would became a full blooded golden angel. Sadly for Rosalind if she were to cast the spell to hide her wings the man would instantly know what she was. Rosalind could not help but count her blessings that her birth father left her this cloak that would hide her angel wings presence if they were ever out from any creature. As Rosalind got closer to the man that stood before her she could feel a powerful presence coming from within the man. Her eyes widened and started to glow a golden color feeling her own blood react. "Tell me why do i feel two presences coming from you. It is like you are two separate people but i only see one man before me" Rosalind looked up into his eyes waiting for his response.

Haseo Gentsu

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

-Claire Astorino-
You say I am a doll but I do have dreams. Leave me be and let me live my life.

~Ruby Astorino~
Yes, I have fangs but I don't bite...Much. I am sure you like it. So how about it, just a quick bite?

Ruby continue to hide while she clings to Claire's back as she kept low while looking at Rosa from his shoulder.
Claire just laughs at Ruby as he smiled at how childish she was acting. Turning his attention to Rosa as she spoke nodding to her."That sounds good...."He seen how serious she got when she tell him to knock on the door. Chuckling softly he waves his hand to her as he turns his head away from her with a smile" You hired me for protection, not late night visits."He said as Ruby glares at him."That's all it better be."She glared at him as Claire sighs flicking Ruby forehead as she cry out."That hurt."She rubs the spot with her free hand. Claire looks back to the princess as he speaks."It meant to....We will wait here until you return Rosa."He assures her they will cause no trouble while she was gone.

Ruby drops down on the floor when Rosa lift as she felt better without her around she couldn't explain it something about her made her skin crawl. Dusting her dress off she sighs softly as she looked up to Claire."So we really taking this job?"She asked wondering what he was thinking.

Claire crossed his arms leaning on a wall closing his eyes softly."Yep....We have to wait for them to catch up to us."He said to her calmly like the princess he was hiding something as well.

Ruby just stood there looking around sighing at him."I guess but I hate waiting."She says as she leans on the wall near him putting her hands behind her head as she looked at the ceiling waiting. They hear a commotion happening some where in the castle they stayed put Claire didn't need any more attention at least not yet.

SilverNeko66

Quote:

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
๑۩۞۩๑
╔══════════════╗
Izuru Ackhart
╚══════════════╝

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

The woman in front of him began to speak in her own tongue and he decided to believe her about the child. There were no presences of any sort of dark magic and he knew of most of them in the kingdom. The door had slammed shut after her touch since he had a seal on the door. Only strong magick from the other spectrum of his could open it. For all Izuru knew, the woman imagined the boy and was lead here by his own aura. Only a few people could do that. Putting those thoughts aside, the shock she got from the door confirmed her magic. She was a holy/light magic user. The prince had changed the sealing on the door to test his assumptions, but as she assumed something else, his look did not change. His thought process, well that was a different story. "Assumptions are rather risky in this sort of sense my dear." He said lightly, his eyes keeping contact with hers. She was looking at him differently with each passing second and it seemed quite odd. It was as if she was looking at him the same way he looked at others. It was suspicious to say the least. It was then that something began calling out to her. It was as if his powers were coming from somewhere else. It was presumably better for him though. As he reached out a bit to see who it was, Nim's aura glowed brightly. She was awake. Izuru began to feed some of his power to her as she fought whomever she was with. He would get to her soon though.

Putting his attention back on the woman as she began to ask questions, his aura would flash and fade away. As if something very powerful was hiding it. "I would rather you not delve into someone's life like that. It is quite rude to do what you are doing." He said. Izuru had no room to talk though. He did that sort of thing all the time. The last question really bothered the prince. His eyes flashed darker and he looked upon the woman. "Don't think orders will go well with me. A question? Sure. But a statement that sounds like an order? It does no good around here. Unless you have some sort of rank that you think you can talk to people like that." He inquired. Izuru was phishing for information about her already. If she was smart, she would realize it. But if she doesn't answer, she'll seem more suspicious as well.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image
Cecilia DeRosso

“Oh gods my head. It feels like I just got ran over by a cart.” Cecilia rose from her slumber, with a splitting headache, and no idea what had happened. She remembered being mad at Jacobi for his comments, and then it was all blank. Looking around as she got back on her feet, she noticed that there was no one around, and there was evidence of a struggle. It looked as if it may have ended back in the inn. “I hope Jacobi and Izuru are alright. I’d better see what happened.”

Feeling that her hat wasn’t on her head, she looked around for it, and found it clenched in Rin’s teeth. “Hey buddy! Maybe you can tell me what’s going on, eh?” Before she could retrieve her hat, she looked in a nearby window and saw something odd. Well different… It was her eyes. “Wait…My eyes weren't red before?” Did it have to do with using the book so many times? Was it going to stay like that forever? Did this mean she’d see everything in red? These were some of the questions that plagued her mind, which she dismissed for the time being to check on Jacobi and Izuru.

Grabbing her hat, and Rin, she walked in just as Tala was hit and Damian ran away. “Who was that?” She felt like she had seen him before, but just couldn’t place it. As she tried, her head started to throb. “Man this headache…It’s making it hard to think.” She said walking to the small group, just as Tetros was making his pitch. “I think I’ll listen in too, if that’s alright.”
User Image

Rosalind took a step back from the man and bowed to him. "Please forgive my rudeness but when it comes to my kingdom i tend to be wary of people i have not seen in town. " Standing back up straight Rosalind gave a a smile to the man seeing how so far he meant her no harm for now. "Let me introduce myself i am Rosalind Schinaia princess of the kingdom of Hua" Seeing that she was going to be stuck in here for awhile Rosalind headed over to the nearest chair and sat down." You can I don't act like the typical princess. I prefer to help the people in my kingdom with my own two hands then sitting on a cozy chair being protected and not getting my hands dirty" Rosalind knew she needed to get back to claire and Ruby but she did not know how to get in contact with them. Turning her attention back to the man before her she could not help but hold her cloak tighter around her. She could feel her angel blood taking over and she knew if she was stuck in this room for whole day her angel blood would fully take over her fae half. The thought of that made Rosalind worried since she would not know what would happen to her if her angel half took over. "You do not have to answer my questions but please understand i will protect the people i care at any cost." She knew she was not able to say goodbye to her father that raised her since she was stuck in this room. Slowly a saddened expression formed on her face but she also had to make sure she did not let down her guard.

Back at the castle one of the guards ran up to Claire and Ruby. "have you seen the princess? She is missing from the castle and no one has seen her. The last thing we know is that she ran after a child that stole something that belong to the princess.
'
the guard was hurt from encountering the child as he held his broken and bloody arm.

Haseo Gentsu

blacklitewatts60
Tetros the Tesseract
Care to hear some ten letter words?

Tetros waved a hand filled with glittery powder, "Well, first of all, with fairy dust, anything is possible!" He followed this up by opening his mouth in an exaggerated expression of fake wonder, before putting a hand on Jacobi's face, and running it down his cheek. "But first, I need something valuable in exchange for saving Zuzu and his important family members. I need to have something that only an ancient being could possess." Waving his hand again, he spread more of his "fairy dust" which would taste extremely bitter if inhaled, and irritating to the eyes and mucus membranes.

"Bring me the tears of an ancient, shed only for another. If they are tainted with selfishness of any kind, the deal is off, and you will not have another chance." Holding a crystalline phial, he shook it back and forth in a taunting manner. "Do so successfully, and I will forget the debt of Izuru's bloodline, and ensure the safety of his child. Fail, and you will lose any future with your b***h." Gesturing to the unconscious wolf woman, he smiled deviously, with a smug look that suggested he didn't expect success if the contract was sealed. "But ultimately, it's your choice if you want to accept or not."

Sanutamar's King

Shadowy Hunter

14,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
๑۩۞۩๑
╔══════════════╗
Izuru Ackhart
╚══════════════╝

Bound at every limb by my shackles of ғ є α я
Sealed with ℓ ι є s through so many tears
ℓ o s т from within and persuing the end
I fight for the chance to be lied to α ɢ α ι и...

To say that Izuru was surprised by the woman's statement was an understatement. She must have to be young to not realize how dangerous it is to say a title and name drop like that. It was unheard of in the royal family. Either it was that or she was sheltered most of her life. Shaking his head, he sighed lightly for her sake and looked at her intently. Her moods began to shift and he knew that she was antsy as well. Chuckling, he leaned forwards, his hands on his legs. "From one person to another, my dear...Let me shine some knowledge onto you. In front of a stranger, never let you rank and name be dropped in that sort of manner." He said. Then his powers flared for a quick second. Izuru disappeared from the spot he was at on the bed and appeared in the chair next to the princess. The room was one big shadow right now. With his ability to travel through them, it was child's play. His chin was in his hand as he looked at her and took in her features a bit more. "If it wasn't for the position I am in right now, you would be in danger my dear Rosalind."" He stated firmly, a blackness forming in his eyes.

Izuru stood up and tapped the door. A black seal appeared on the door and then disappeared. "Leave before I change my mind light user." He stated openly. The prince made his way back to his bed and sat down. Before she left, Izuru cleared his throat. "You gave your name, might as well mine as well. Remember it. It's a pleasure to meet you princess, I am Izuru Ackhart." He stated with a small bow. "Use that however you wish, but I would assume that you need to leave before others begin to search for you." He stated. Izuru had easily felt the guards around the kingdom beginning to scramble. The prince didn't need that sort of attention right now, but the decision was in the woman's right. If she chose to leave, then so be it...But then again, she could question further on who he was. It should have been quite easy, from just his movements, that he was Huan in the least. Ackhart would not be able to promise her her own safety if she chose to stay. Nimawe and Cecilia may be back quite soon.

Izuru's mind was still on his own fiance though. He wanted to know that she was safe.

But through my tears breaks a blinding ℓ ι ɢ н т
Birthing a ∂ α ω и to this endless night
Arms outstretched, awaiting
м є
An
o ρ є и embrace upon a bleeding tree

User Image
User Image

Rosalind watched the man as he disappeared and reappeared in front of her. Even though the shadows formed around the room Rosalind showed no fear towards the man and seemed unaffected by the man's actions. A smirk formed on her lips as she stared straight at the man. "I gave you my rank since i am unafraid of death or what consequences it might bring. After all i seen the gates of hell many times but until i finish what i need to do i will not die so easily. Please do remember that well dark magic user" Rosalind stood up from the chair as he made his way back to the bed. As Rosalind made her way to the door the man was so kind enough to give her his name. Little did the man know just by giving her his name reviled who he was. After all she had traveled to his kingdom many times during her three year absences from her kingdom. "Well i should feel honored that i met the prince of the kingdom of Ethrial. Until we meet again prince Izuru" Rosalind made her way out the door as a gust of strong wind surrounded her. Just before she disappeared her cloak opened up for a brief moment reveling something golden coming out of her back.

Just as the guards of the castle were about to do a full on search in the town for the princess a strong gust of wind that almost blew away some of the guards away that appeared out of nowhere Rosalind reappeared back at the castle. Rosalind faced the guards and gave them a sympathetic look at the guards for making them worry. "Please forgive me for my rud....." Just then Rosalind felt her strength weaken as she fell on the ground unconscious. The guards saw that she was wearing the cloak again but they knew they were not permitted to look what was underneath. Still they were given orders if this situation ever happen they had to get Lady Kana as fast as possible. Lady Kana was one of the few people to be permitted to know what Rosalind really was and could seal her wings back inside her along with most of Rosalind's powers by using her light magic. As Rosalind laid down on the ground she was starting to grow a fever. Just then a gust of wind appeared out of nowhere and traveled through the castle until it reached Claire and Ruby. "Claire help me..." Rosalind's voice could be heard through the wind as it disappeared.

Quickly a few of the guards ran as fast as they could to where Lady Kana was. It took a bit to find her but once they spotted her they knew they had to tell her what was going on. " Lady Kana the princess has collapsed and she is wearing the cloak again. You have to return to the castle immediately." The guard told her almost in a panicked state not wanting to lose the last of the royal family. What they did not know was that the seals that were placed to hold back Rosalind's angel blood and her immense powers were starting to break through the seals that were placed on Rosalind as a small child from having her wings out for to long of time.

Haseo Gentsu

blacklitewatts60

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

-Claire Astorino-
You say I am a doll but I do have dreams. Leave me be and let me live my life.

~Ruby Astorino~
Yes, I have fangs but I don't bite...Much. I am sure you like it. So how about it, just a quick bite?

Ruby says as a it been some time, she was sitting down on the floor with her hands on her knees as she sighs softly talking with her eyes closed."She is taking a long time. Maybe we should go look for her cause I am getting hungry."She opens her eyes standing up looking to Claire.

Claire eyes open as yawning softly he was sleep hearing Ruby voice he looked down at her." What you say something?"He asked Ruby yawning rubbing his eye softly.

She pouts looking to him."Your not listening are you?"holding his hand down as Ruby grab hold on him and climbs up easily as she hold on to him.

Once Ruby was on his back he yawns once more."She has been gone for some time."He says hearing someone speak with them he and Ruby shook there head no as they watch the guard walk off to search for the princess."Well that answered our question..."He says walking off as he looked to Ruby to see if she can track her scent. It was tough for Ruby to get a scent it was in the air. They was in the garden when the wind hit them, Claire and Ruby hear the voice looking to the sky thinking."You heard that right I am not going insane?"He asked clamly looking to Ruby.

Ruby sighs softly."You was always insane but yes I heard it."She looks around as she got her scent."Found her..."She says getting her scent form the wind.

Claire nods to her wasting to no time to get out of the castle through the gates. He runs as fast as he could Ruby clings to his neck as she was laughing as they was running. She yells out directions as he ran soon sliding to a stop stomping hard, walking to her pushing pass the guard kneeling down to her. Ruby looks down at her sighing."See nothing but trouble."Ruby says looking down at Rosa. Claire moves to her turning her over and lifting her up a bit looking down at her."Second day on the job and you cause trouble."He says holding her in his arm looking down at her."I am guessing you need to get back to the castle."He speaks to Rosa lifting her up slowly holding her calmly walking with her in his arm."You look heavy."Ruby says looking over Claire's shoulder.
Claire just sighs softly walking with Ruby on his back and Rosa in his arms figuring she need something or someone in the castle to help her.

SilverNeko66

Quote:

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Nimawe continued her swift attacks, many being deftly dodged as the spirit smirked at her. The dragoness did not fail to notice a pattern however in his small bursts of magic. For some reason her eyes could now see such aura's and spells much easier than before. She did not however know what it was going to do, just that she would be wary. As it landed a harsh blow of it's own, the dragoness felt herself slam against what was left of the alley's wall. She hit and stuck for a moment as her body registered the pain. It was much stronger than it let on...

Growling lowly as it began to speak again Nimawe had to admit to a small amount of shock as a tiny semblance of the princess was seen. It made the dragoness's skin crawl. Disgusted her eyes racked over the body, seeing small strips of blood up and down its torso, and a few on its arms. It would also feel a dark poison beginning to flow through its veins from the shadow aura that enclosed her blade. Nimawe's own shoulder was sporting a massive amount of blood, and she flew up slightly out raged as a droplet of blood from a nasty head wound blurred her vision. Quickly wiping it away Nimawe decided to try something new, gathering the pure black aura before her she focused it on her blade increasing its size proportionally larger than before. The dragon claw sword was now taller than either female dragon form. Smirking she looked down at it uncannily still and calm, "Good riddance." said the dragoness in all seriousness. Riona had been a failure in all of dragonkind's eyes. So much power wasted in selfishness, every dragon will pursue its own gains. But rouges like her made it dangerous for survival, they were the ones that caused the rise of The Dragon Killers.

Taking a deep breath the black aura pulsed around her again increasing her power in many ways. Raising the blade high Nimawe charged the spirit with intense speed, she had never moved so quickly in her life. In an instant she was bringing the huge blade down upon its antlered head.

User Image

OmegaU

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Kyoku

PLACEHOLDER

Kyoku could feel, but didn't care about the poison coursing through it's current body. It was no more than a corpse marionette in such a case. Kyoku would be unaffected. It did however let out a small sound when Nim brought about the great blade. "Ohhh, that might hurt. You know, if I felt pain. As it stands though, well ..." Kyoku activated the mana glyph, stopping the both of them in place just as the blade cut in, stopping once it had cut to about between Kyoku's eyes. They would remain aware of time, that they couldn't move, and would be capable of thinking, feeling ... talking. "You may as well be fighting a REAL ******** zombie. Not those "blow their heads off and they die" piss-ants. Still, I would wager I don't have long before your hormonal dragoness superbitch powers break down my freezing spell." Kyoku gave Nim a sadistic smirk, and began it's incantation. It would have hit her with lightning first, but magics of that sort wouldn't work. Even the incantation magic (the curse) being used couldn't actually take effect until the freezing spell wore off.

PLACEHOLDER

Fashionable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

Nimawe smirked as she watched the blade sink into her flesh. Then a feeling of bewilderment, followed closely by rage as Nimawe realized she could not move. Fury raged within her, her aura was still moving around her but both the dragoness and the spirit were bound. As it began to speak of never feeling pain bile rose from the back of Nimawe's throat. So he was quite literally already dead then? What in the world was this creature. Of course her train of thought was brutally interrupted as he mentioned her psychotic pregnancy powers and Nimawe couldn't help but agree. There was something different about the way she fought, she was enhanced. Logically it had to be because of the baby. But the question in her mind was it Lioren's? Or Izuru's?

Stuck helpless by its spell Nimawe let out a growl of frustration as she attempted to move with all her might. Being unable to she simply stood there with her blade in its head and did the only thing she could do. She called on her prince and his darker persona, she knew he would feel her now. She didn't know why, perhaps he did something to her, but she knew he would be there soon. And together they would take out this rotting corpse and send it back to whatever dimension it crawled out of.

User Image

OmegaU

Dapper Gekko

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image

Kyoku

PLACEHOLDER

Kyoku finished it's curse, and prepared another spell to fling the both of them apart when the freezing spell ended. "I'm not so heartless as you might think. I've laid a blessing as well. Before I leave, I feel I should tell you of that. If you break the curse through developing proper humility, the blessing will take effect. Any other way will only result in the curse getting worse, or even spreading to others. So now I must say, good luck corporeal. I will see you when the time comes." Kyoku began to laugh, as the freezing spell began to ware off, and the both of them were sent rocketing off in different directions. Kyoku would take that moment to escape while the body was still usable.

PLACEHOLDER

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces