Welcome to Gaia! ::

>~~~<>Simone Langoria<>~~~<
>~~<>Aka Syri<>~~<

User Image

Darkness engulfed her as she found herself once more locked away deep within her mind. Her body was naked as she curled her knees to her chest and hugged herself. It's so cold... she spoke in her mind, her voice echoing around her. There was a faint shimmer of light ahead of her as she slowly uncurled herself and began to move toward it.

She was close enough to feel the warmth, but she dared not approach any further yet. A deep voice spoke from the light calling her name.

Simone...or shall I say Syri. Do you know where you are?

I'm deep within myself. I was here for so long before. The hunger...the cold. Why is it always so cold

You have many questions but answers will not be found here.

Who are you?

I am the Master. You are in my domain, now wake up and find your path. Or become one of us...

What? I--hey wait! the light was starting to fade. What did that blob know about her? And what did he mean? There was a coldness that rushed over her as she suddenly coughed and woke up as the water was poured on her lips. She turned to see the dragon and instantly pushed him away, "Get off me" she growled and stood, or tried to stand, on her own feet. She quickly fell back down. Her head was spinning and she knew her energy would take time to refresh.

"Why didnt you kill me? Have you no backbone?" she growled. Pleasant. that was her middle name. She sniffed the air a moment and turned to also see the figure moving away.

Aged Explorer

~~Lance Strider~~
Company: Simone
Mood: Uneasy

User ImageUser Image
She awoke after a few moments and pushed him away causing him to fall back onto his butt. " Well I believe it wasn't your time to die. Nor is it my choice to take one's life" He let out a sigh as he got to his feet picking up his bag and putting it over his shoulder. " I was also hoping you could tell me where i was or how we got here. Well other then the door I walked through" He added as he walked over to her again holding out the water canteen for her. " Plus maybe you weren't such a terrible person just hungry, angry, and maybe as lost as myself. " He added as he looked down at his own wounds and shook his head as the blood had began to dry. He placed his clawed hand on his chest and closed his eyes says a few harsh rough words in Draconic. His hand gave off a faint light blue glow as his wounds closed them self leaving behind only dry blood and light scars. " your quite the fight thought i was a goner for a moment there. " He said with a slight chuckle pulling his hand from his chest hoping to lighten the mood a little. " The names Lance maybe we can help each other out." A smile and nod finished his sentence as he turned back to see if that person had heard him and maybe coming back.

(ooc: )
Porcelain_Nitemare

lifetime LOVESONG

Dapper Otaku

User Image

+____________Kaiden____________+
                        + Location: Unknown
                        + Mood: Confused and uneasy
                        + With: Ambrosia
                        + Health: 100%

tab tab + Kaiden completely dropped any sign of hostility when he realized that the girl was in the same situation as he. She was unarmed and defenseless, and Kaiden was about to draw his a weapon on her. Not something he would be terribly pleased to say to his captain back home. Drawing a weapon against a civilian was a major no no, drawing one against a defenseless girl was even worse. After mentally face palming himself Kaiden realized that she had come closer to Kaiden and introduced herself. This meant that she didn't see him as a a threat either. That, or this was just one naive girl. Shaking his head Kaiden continued to listen to her explain how they were on the same boat. Both finding themselves in this strange place no recollection of how they got there, and no idea as to how to leave. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he looked to the sky. The sun was in a good position to say that it was probably around noon, but being in such a strange place, who knew. 

tab tab + Kaiden was still observing the area when he spoke, "Well, the first thing we'd want to do is find shelter and water....." The mans voice trailed off when he saw Ambrosia with a canteen in her hands. 'Where did that come from?' He asked himself. Kaiden was sure that she only has the small pouch dangling at her sided with her, there was no way a full-sized canteen would have fit in there. 'Interesting.' He thought again, maybe she had more tricks up her sleeve than he knew. "And I don't suppose you have a tent in there." Kaiden joked, but would have been thoroughly impressed if she would have been able to pull that off. 

tab tab + "It doesn't look like that would last more than two days. And if we're supposed to be here for longer, we'll have to find a source of fresh water. We can also set up camp there as well." Kaiden had motioned to the canteen in her hands. The thought of having to set up a camp site meant that the two might have to be staying for a while, and Kaiden didn't like that one bit. He bit his lower lip, a bad habit of his whenever he was thinking, then looked to the trees. "If we want to know what's around, getting a better view might help." There we're many trees around them, maybe too many, Kaiden would have to climb up higher to see past all the other tall trees. Finally choosing one, Kaiden looked over to Ambrosia. "I'll climb up to see if I can find anything around us. If anything happens, anything at all, yell and I'll be right back down." The man didn't want to say anything to scare her, but he's had a bad feeling about this place since the moment he arrived. Leaving Ambrosia alone didn't help settle his stomach either. Then with that Kaiden started to climb up the tree to see if he could figure out anything at all. 

// OOC: I LOVE long posts... I can get carried away sometimes, but if I'm busy, it may take me a while to reply to a longer post. //
                                  talixtastic
+ + +
Ambrosia Skylar

+ + +

User Image

Ambrosia feels uneasy about the whole situation. She is usually fairly clear-headed for a girl that lets her mind wander, but this strange place seems to make her ability to focus much harder than normal. Not good. I don't know if I should say all I have in my pouch, Ambrosia thinks to herself as Kaiden inquires about a tent. She knows she's awfully trusting with strangers, and this one seems harmless, but she isn't sure what to think. Just keep your head, she repeats to herself. "I do not have a tent, no," she replies, chuckling. She figures he will find out about the sleeping bags and other various items soon enough if the time procures itself.

Ambrosia doesn't like the idea of setting up camp with this man that she has just meant. And what about the door? Ambrosia seems sure that if one sprung up so suddenly that another is bound to do the same as well eventually. She has a feeling. And her feelings are often right; however, she can't be sure if hope is transferring its way into her intuition at the moment. "I'll be here," she simply replies as the man walks up to a tree and begins to climb. What a strange person, she thinks to herself. Well, climbing now seems like the obvious answer to gather information about one's surroundings. She just would not have thought of the idea on her own. Perhaps this gentleman will be a saving grace, she thinks to herself. Perhaps.

The small girl watches patiently as the man moves his way to the top of the tree he chose. It is taller than she had anticipated, not really looking at the trees until now. She is glad that he did not suggest she climb as well as she awoke with no shoes. As the man progresses, Ambrosia turns her attention to the meadow, moving so that her body is facing away from Kaiden. She had not noticed before, but the meadow is in a circular shape, a perfect circle in fact, surrounded by this mass of exotic looking trees. Ambrosia can still hear water trickling close by, but she cannot hear any animal life moving. That's strange, she thinks, as she is used to the constant hustle of hooves and beatings of wings in the nest of trees she calls home.

// OOC: Perfect! 'Cause I'm the same way. Busy college student and all that jazz. //
plastic_emo_cookies
>~~<>Aka Syri<>~~<

User Image

She eyed Lance suspiciously as he spoke, keeping her distance until he walked up to her and extended the canteen. She wouldn't be able to fight for a while in this condition, and without food to provide her strength it would take even longer. She wasn't about to pass up free water as she snatched the canteen from him and began to take a long drink, nearly taking all the water. She tossed it back at him without making eye contact.

He used his dragon abilities to heal himself, and then had the nerve to try and say something nice to her. "If I had my full energy you would have been dead" she spat a moment. With water in her system she felt a little better as she carefully stood on her own and looked around. She sniffed the air a moment, the other who had ran was close by. At Lance's attempt at humor she only scoffed a bit.

Turning the opposite direction she simply began to walk away, "I don't know where we are or how we got here, and I am in no mood to be all buddy buddy and make friends. We are NOT friends or allies. You can do what you want but I'll look for a way out on my own" she said gruffly. She meant her words, but still deep down she thought company would be nice. She was a bit rough but she wasn't always like that. In truth if he followed after her, she wasn't going to stop him at this point.

Aged Explorer

~~Lance Strider~~
Mood: relieved

User ImageUser Image
He smiled as she took the water emptying the canteen before tossing it back not liking his attempt at humor. "Maybe we'll find out if your right another time." He added with a smirk he watched as she climbed to her feet she seemed to be looking better slowly. He listened as she spoke causing him to let out a heavy sigh " Hmm she's going to tough to get along with maybe I should stick with here always safer in numbers or maybe shell end up ripping my head off if I annoy her to much" He thought to him self as he placed his hand on his chin. As he snapped out of his own head he noticed she was walking away. He stepped quickly to catch up to her. "I wasn't asking you to be either but we could use each other and maybe find our way home. Also did you catch a glimpse of the other person maybe they have some answers we should at least check it out." He added hoping he got through to her to maybe heed his words. And idea popped into his mind as he pulled open a small pouch tied to his hip. A small breeze of could air flowed from the bag carrying a faint smell of raw beef only the best of noses would pick up. " I know you hungry I'll give you some food and maybe we'll stick together a bit just in case we run into some trouble we're both in no condition to fight again but together we'd be alright" He spoke to her as he reached into his small pouch and pulled out a chunk of raw beef a bit cold from store but seemed still to be somewhat fresh and he offered it to her.

(ooc: sorry if this was a bit all over my brain's fried today lol )
Porcelain_Nitemare

lifetime LOVESONG

Dapper Otaku

User Image

+____________Kaiden____________+
                        + Location: Unknown
                        + Mood: Confused and uneasy
                        + With: Ambrosia
                        + Health: 100%

tab tab +Kaiden had started his climb to the top of the tree, which wasn't a very easy task. The bark was brittle, meaning that he had to watch his steps and grips less he wanted to have a foot hold on second then a nice fall back to the ground, next. If he had a rope, or his gear this may have been easier, but all that was left behind when he decided to go through the door. With some difficulty Kaiden managed to make it up far enough to see past many of the other trees around. He positioned himself between the branches and examined the surroundings.

tab tab + First Kaiden looked down to make sure that Ambrosia was alright, after reassuring himself, he looked to the clearing they had met in. Kaiden raised a curious brow and chewed softly on his lower lip, thinking. How strange, the clearing that Ambrosia stood in was the shape of a perfect circle. He'd save his questions about that for later, right now he needed to find a... "Well that was easy." Looking slightly past the clearing and past Ambrosia, there was fresh water no wider than a stream. Kaiden smiled because when ever you have a stream, it's more than likely to be a water fall close by. Even though Kaiden was relieved, it was still a wary smile. This seemed easy, too easy. Most people would be happy to find a source of fresh water, but Kaiden has lived and trained in the woods long enough to know that finding fresh water was harder than that of climbing up a tree.

tab tab + Kaiden almost came down when he saw something running through the thicket. It was the only movement in area, or so it seemed. 'But from what? Or to where?'Kaiden couldn't determine what it was running to, but looking in the opposite direction, Kaiden saw two figures. "Others?" If there was a chance that there were others in the same situation as Kaiden and Ambrosia, Kaiden wouldn't mind expanding the group. Surviving with others had its perks, but downfalls as well. You had to decide between more protection and less food rations. Right now Kaiden didn't know about the threats of this forest, so maybe more people would be helpful.

tab tab + Since the tree had served its purpose, Kaiden started to make his descent. It was a much easier trek back down, for he was back on solid ground in no time. Kaiden noticed that Ambrosia was also surveying the area, 'Wonder if she found anything useful.' He thought, as he walked towards her. "Everything aright?" He asked as he reached her.

// OOC: Yeah same here. School, work, and my almost non-existent social life.... //
                                  talixtastic
>~~<>Aka Syri<>~~<

User Image

Find her way home? Simone wasn't even sure she wanted to go home or even had a home. What did she had to go home to? A continuous fight for her life to stay on top, betrayal and heartache? No, if this was death she'd rather stay here and suffer. The man was almost insufferable, but he'd followed her and she hadn't given any indication she didn't want him to. This was a free world after all. She didn't own the man.

She scoffed a moment at him during his speech, but the smell of the meat was quite enticing. Preying on her weaknesses? b*****d. She tuned again and continued to walk, determined not to give in no matter how bad the hunger pains were. However when he actually brought the meat out and waved it toward her she wished she had the energy to kill the man.

Her hair bristled a moment as her stomach finally gave an audible growl. She stopped in her tracks with her back to the guy as she contemplated what to do. Finally she let a heavy sigh escape her lips, "You provide me food and we can travel for now, but I don't guarantee I won't let you simply die if we're attacked" she said coldly. Hard bargainer.

Aged Explorer

~~Lance Strider~~
Mood: relieved

User ImageUser Image
He watched her closely as she thought of what he had to say. He could tell she wasn't pleased nor did she really care if he was around or not but he gave her a slight nod when she agreed to his offer with her own stipulations. "Sounds fair enough." He said to her as he tossed the chunk of meat to her. "The names Lance and its a shame we couldn't have met in a better situation." He spoke looking around as he walked passed her the walls stretching into the distance. He placed a hand on the cold rock of the wall and closed his eyes. After a few moments he pulled his hand away and took a few steps back looking up to the top of the wall. " It seems as if these walls are almost alive." He said lifting a bro. He looked down the hall to where they had been fighting to see that the damage they had caused to the wall was no longer apparent. Jumping straight up and a few beats of his wings he ascended upward trying to get above the wall. To his suspicion the wall grew as high as he went never letting him get any higher then it. Landing on the ground with a thud he looked over to the woman to see if she was ready to continue " Did you go through a door to get here as well?" He asked wondering how she ended up in this odd place.

(ooc: Finally back to post sorry to keep you waiting for so long. I hope you had a good thanksgiving )
Porcelain_Nitemare
>~~<>Aka Syri<>~~<

User Image

She caught the meat easily and tore into it, finishing it very quickly while the dragon spoke. He introduced himself as Lance and then tried to fly over the walls. She smirked at that as she already knew what was going to happen. When he mentioned the doorway she simply frowned.

She didn't want to be reminded of her rather rude awakening before ending up here in the maze. Her ears twitched a moment as she crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, "Yeah, so what? Doors lead places, right?" she said with a smirk. She sniffed the air a moment, "I don't think that kid got far, lets head this way" she said hurrying forward. She didn't care one way or another about the kid, she just didn't want to talk about the doorway.

Rounding the corner the maze suddenly had a large open gap. Jutting from the gap were thorn bushes of weeds that seemed to be alive and writhing. Trapped within the weeds and appearing to be lifeless was the girl they'd seen. Simone watched as the girl's eyes locked with her own. Suddenly the weeds withdrew with the girl snarled inside them. She looked down into the gaping hole that was left, and it appeared bottomless.

As soon as Lance caught up the hole would close and leave no trace behind. A frown came to Simone's lips. Was this just a magnificent death sentence? Maybe. "We don't have to worry about finding the girl" she said calmly before taking a different path that had appeared, "Also we better be careful here. I think you were right when you said this place is alive" she growled faintly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff