Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jenpai's Wife

llirea 𝕰lvárion

∝╬══→❄" Sit back, matter of fact, teasing, toying, turning, chatting, charming hissing, playing the crowd."

Oh darling, you're a million ways to be cruel.

∝╬══→❄"Oh such grace, oh such beauty. So precious, suspicious, and charming, and vicious. "

User Image

Allirea gasped and stared with wide eyes as she and Septis were suddenly grasped. She herself were about to hiss and bat the Prince off her as if he were a fly, had she not been released a mere second later. With a wince she had to look away slightly as the beatings continued. Her fingers trailed to rest on her throat as she waited quietly. The sound of the door closing behind the disappearing mage caused Allirea to turn and stare at the prince while he commanded her to deal with the rebellion. Her? But she were his second. Surely her time would have been spent better here then wiping out a few rebels? For a few moments she watched the prince. He seemed frustrated, clearly. And there had been enough deaths for that day. She did not see a need for there to be any more than already were, but with his temper she was sure this day would see more. So Allirea did not refuse his command, rather she nodded and stepped forward.
“As you wish, my lord.” She spoke softly, but she did not bow and sweep out of the room. She continued further towards the prince until she stood less than an arms reach before him.

Her hand gently pulled the princes own from his hair. It seemed to be a habit he developed, and it were pulling out many strands of the inky wave. “I understand you are frustrated, but do not take it out on your hair. I suspect it cannot handle much more yanking. Soon you will be left with none if you continue.” The last of her words were spoken with a smile while her gaze shifted to his hair and she lightly combed her nails through the tangled portion he had abused. It were strange how her demeanor had changed. She had gone from smoldering, quick witted and smart mouthed temptress to a soft and comforting maiden. It were perhaps an act of self preservation, or perhaps something else entirely- perhaps it were that hidden gentleness in her heart. Though for it to show itself at such a time was strange. Why should she care if the prince suffered? He were her enemy, but at the moment she did not see it in this fashion. It were rather peculiar and she was sure she didn’t like it. None the less her inner turmoil would be saved for later when she were alone. For now she turned and took up a glass while she moved the prince to sit near a low burning fire. She herself sat on the rug near his feet. As she set the crystal glass down her nail grew long and sharp. In a single motion she dragged it along her palm where the flower had already wounded her. Blood sprang and dabbled along her hand as she closed her fist and squeezed, draining some into the glass. The red substance glimmered, shone and was not entirely red. Within the light of the fire it shifted into shades of burgundy, indigo, deep blues and violets. Her clean hand offered the glass to the Prince with a steady gaze.
“My lord? It will help you calm your nerves.” She stated.

Allirea paid no mind to the maid who kneeled beside her to bandage her wound. “I will do as you ask. It will take a day or two to round the men I wish to bring, I will start this at first dawn. Until then, I ask that you join the court at dinner tonight. They have not seen you lately, people are beginning to wonder. You are there prince. It is good to remind them of who you are. “ Her gaze did not falter from the prince’s face, but she only met his gaze for a moment before it shifted to glance about the room and she stood from her position.

Just like that her sweetness disappeared behind a mask of cool marble.
“If that is all you require of me my lord, I will leave you to your day’s business.” She curtsied slightly, hands folded before her. When she erected herself she waited for a moment to be dismissed

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
⋙ Ilessys Isan ⋘
>~<~>~<~>~ The Bamboo Witch ~<~>~<~>~<

Ilessys bowed, glad that Derringer hadn't gotten angry at her. Well... that she knew of, at least. In the context of the castle, they were almost the same thing, getting angry and showing anger. "I'm glad to have been of some use, milord. I will retire, then. May you have only the best of days." It was an old expression, one that had been ingrained in her mind since back when she was still a healer. That one sentence probably showed just how new she was to the castle and the plots whirling about it; no one had a truly good day because everyone was busy watching their backs. In that regard, the swamp dragon was lucky her parents watched her back for her.

Bowing again, Ilessys strode away, back down the hall. The kitchen wasn't very close to her room, but Derringer had ordered her to eat something, so, suppressing a yawn, she made her way down to the larder. A few servants startled at her approach, and she waved off their protests. Not that there were many such protests once her parents entered. The swamp dragon wasn't well-known for... anything, really, so it didn't surprise her that people tended to object to her tendency to just do what she wanted as long as she wasn't over-stepping her bounds.

Grabbing a loaf of bread and some cheese, Ilessys returned to her room. She closed the door immediately upon her parents' entrance; she really didn't want people to bother her. While she ravenously ate her snack, sleep called her, and Ilessys barely made it to the bed before slipping into a deep sleep. Her parents looked over her a moment before pulling a blanket over her form. They might object to just about everything she did, but, somewhere, they thought there was a glimmer of hope that she would return to being the gentle, helpful child she had been so long ago.

Where: Tenebris Castle
With: Her parents

User Image

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
≺ Liu Bengal ≻
>>--» >>--» >>--» >>--» «--<< «--<< «--<< «--<<

Liu's eyes widened as she saw Ryuu do several steep dives and gain a lot of distance between them. The she-dragon wasn't usually competitive - she wasn't even temperamental - but she really wanted to win. Right then, winning was as important as her safety. It wasn't about beating Ryuu... it was about proving to herself that she could do something right. You're not useless. If you're fast, then you can help more. I can do this.

With that little pep-talk, she flapped harder, gaining altitude on the water dragon. Then, at the height of her flight, Liu sniffed the wind. It wasn't anything like the desert air; it was much cooler and damper. But she caught just what she wanted to: a thermal just ahead. Liu could fly far with the right wind, and her parents had taught her how to smell warmer air so she could catch it. Gliding was much less energy-intensive than flapping, so the she-dragon could easily increase her speed by riding the thermals up and diving down.

She dove then, aiming at the thermal. Just before hitting the trees, Liu opened her wings and caught the thermal, pushing her higher in the air just in time for her to dive again. That should get me some speed, she thought, sniffing out the next thermal to ride.

Where: Flying over the Nymph's Forest
With: Ryuu

◄╞ δon't bє
aƒraiδ of ωhat you δon't knoω...

User Image

Dedicated Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Kale Terro Evelion
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Where: Dark City
With: Isolde

Kale was used to long days, and his skin had already become accustomed to being subjected to the sun's rays. He felt a bit bad for Isolde when he finally noticed that she had a burn that turned her skin pink. Still, they soon learned that there was only one gate, so they were almost definitely staying the night. As they walked along the slowly emptying streets, a soldier stopped and shouted at them about a curfew. Seriously? Well... that's one way to stop people from having secret gatherings. "We will," he replied. "Thank you for the warning." When he wandered off, probably annoyed that he had to tell two newcomers about the rules, Kale looked to Isolde and nodded. "Yeah. Let's get a room for the night."

All of the arrangements at the inn were handled by Kale out of necessity. The innkeeper only paid the nymph enough mind to give the swordsman some salve with the key. It was really starting to grate on Kale how everyone treated women in the Dark City, but he tried not to let it show. As Terro Callard, he had to be used to Balen's more common customs. I must look so odd... taking advice from a woman. In any other country, it would make sense that I follow my 'wife's' advice, but here? They practically expect you to look down on women... even the ones closest to you.

Lost in his thoughts while they went to the stables, Kale barely noticed the child being dragged away by two soldiers. Only Isolde's shout snapped him out of his reverie, but it wasn't in time to stop her from what she did next. Kale reached out to grab her arm but only caught empty air as she ran to the soldiers and attempted to get them away from the child. In the moments that followed, the swordsman could almost feel time going slower while Isolde was slapped. Images of the nymph being choked, assaulted, hung, and several tortures flashed through his mind as he nearly ran over to the group before getting reprimanded for not stopping her. Kale snarled briefly before straightening his face. "Don't worry. I will," he replied calmly... too calmly. He looked at the soldiers with the same intensity he reserved for opponents he showed no mercy towards, an intensity that could best be likened to cold fire. "But I wouldn't hit my wife again. She's not yours."

With that, Kale threw the slightly shaken soldiers one last glare before helping Isolde up. He didn't see the shine in her eyes; he was too focused on keeping his anger down and aimed away from her and the boy. He stayed silent as they went back inside, ate, and learned more of the boy, brows furrowed. The way she treated the orphan boy was so much like a mother and her child... like Kathen and their children. The similarity tempered his anger somewhat, but he was still steaming even when Isolde finished tending to the boy.

"That was stupid," Kale growled, his hands balling into fists on his knees. "What on earth possessed you to risk getting arrested? You're too important to be doing that."

Jenpai's Wife

OOC: ATTENTION!

Hey everyone! amore_mia_bella and myself have decided that in azure's long absence we thought it best to transfer the rpg into another thread so herself and I could both continue to accept new members into the rp. The rules and story line will all stay the same, it is simply supposed to be a continuation of what is going on here. So please whatever next post you make, have it posted there. The OOC, and character pages will remain the same so feel free to continue posting there. Please do not be alarmed. When Azure returns she will retake the rpg as the owner, but until then Bella and myself wish to keep it thriving which is why we do this. We are sorry for any inconvenience this will cause anyone.

Dragon wars cont.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces